Greek thiefs and liars
MissBallkan

Llanfyllin, UK

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Vardarskan hungry and infront of a sheep:

http://youtube.com/watch...

“NICE BOYs DONT PLAY ROCK&ROLL”

Since: Oct 07

Peiting/Obb.

#3 Dec 17, 2007
malaka be proud of ur ANATOLIAN ROOTS!
Travestinga

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#4 Dec 17, 2007
Brrrrrrrrr BOIDI wrote:
Vardarskan hungry and infront of a sheep:
http://youtube.com/watch...
This is video from STORI and Taralinga honeymonth
Emilius Rumanus

Aiud, Romania

#6 Jun 16, 2012
kleptocratia...

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Having a Greek Birth Certificate is a Licence to Lie
Ioannis

Greece

#8 Jun 16, 2012
Emilius Rumanus wrote:
kleptocratia...
Trying to learn HELLENIC SLAVSKI?

Good for you SLAVSKI. HELLENIC in humen, improve brain, thinking, and have therapeutical powers.

Let's see on SLAVSKIES!

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Ioannis wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to learn HELLENIC SLAVSKI?
Good for you SLAVSKI. HELLENIC in humen, improve brain, thinking, and have therapeutical powers.
Let's see on SLAVSKIES!
Well it seems you think you have a connection to it. You have relations to ancient Greece as much as England with the Elgin Marbels..

Just there to view. LOL LOL

fkn malaka.

Greek Logic 101 - "if you cannots find proofs that you are related to zeus, just lie"
Ioannis

Greece

#10 Jun 16, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems you think you have a connection to it. You have relations to ancient Greece as much as England with the Elgin Marbels..
Just there to view. LOL LOL
fkn malaka.
Greek Logic 101 - "if you cannots find proofs that you are related to zeus, just lie"
Thank you for your interest in Elgin marbles SLAVSKI.

With an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING CIVILIZATION, HELLAS was always victim of the other ANIMALS....

Once again now, SLAVSKIES trying DESPERATELY to GET RID of your SLAVNESS, claiming you are MACEDONIANS therefore HELLENES...

It doesn't matter. In less than a couple of years, VARDARSKA BANOVINA, will be splited between HELLAS, BULGARIA, ALBANIA.

Then GODSKI will relieve its SLAVSKIES. You will find your proper name:

Republic of HEL A BU...

“Golden Dawn Life time member”

Since: Jun 12

Mom's place

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Ioannis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your interest in Elgin marbles SLAVSKI.
With an INCREDIBLE and AMAZING CIVILIZATION, HELLAS was always victim of the other ANIMALS....
Once again now, SLAVSKIES trying DESPERATELY to GET RID of your SLAVNESS, claiming you are MACEDONIANS therefore HELLENES...
It doesn't matter. In less than a couple of years, VARDARSKA BANOVINA, will be splited between HELLAS, BULGARIA, ALBANIA.
Then GODSKI will relieve its SLAVSKIES. You will find your proper name:
Republic of HEL A BU...
LOL. my poor lil' Oglou, always the victim but never the villian
Gargamel, get a grip on reality. You are not related to anything over 400 years old.
Ioannis

Greece

#12 Jun 16, 2012
YorgosBullshltzalotglou wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. my poor lil' Oglou, always the victim but never the villian
Gargamel, get a grip on reality. You are not related to anything over 400 years old.
Try HARDER SLAVSKI..

Pray too, SLAVSKI..

You know, SLAVSKI..

...GOSPODIN...
PROTAGORAS

Morley, Australia

#13 Jun 16, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
Having a Greek Birth Certificate is a Licence to Lie
Havinga skopski certificate is a license to LIE and THIEVE !!
PROTAGORAS

Morley, Australia

#14 Jun 16, 2012
YorgosBullshltzalotglou wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. my poor lil' Oglou, always the victim but never the villian
Gargamel, get a grip on reality. You are not related to anything over 400 years old.
DEFINITELY not related to a ... pachyderm like YOU!

heheheheh !! Ma ti malakas telos pantwn !!

“Golden Dawn Life time member”

Since: Jun 12

Mom's place

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Ioannis wrote:
<quoted text>
Try HARDER SLAVSKI..
Pray too, SLAVSKI..
You know, SLAVSKI..
...GOSPODIN...
aderfe my sex symbol. vy nots tell me the truth? You have vun of those bitch certificates re?
Ioannis

Greece

#16 Jun 16, 2012
YorgosBullshltzalotglou wrote:
<quoted text>
aderfe my sex symbol. vy nots tell me the truth? You have vun of those bitch certificates re?
Do I?

For SURE, SLAVSKI, you have your SLAV Bulgarian animal-birth Certficate...

Right SLAVSKI?

“RESISTANCE = RESULTS”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 16, 2012
Ioannis wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I?
For SURE, SLAVSKI, you have your SLAV Bulgarian animal-birth Certficate...
Right SLAVSKI?
C'mon now, Yorgos seems to know you more than anybody else on here.

What does it say on your Hell-ass birth certificate..

Don't lie Oglou, remember I have the 6th sense.
Ioannis

ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

#18 Jun 16, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon now, Yorgos seems to know you more than anybody else on here.
What does it say on your Hell-ass birth certificate..
Don't lie Oglou, remember I have the 6th sense.
Yeah, some animals especially DOGS, adore their MASTER.

You adore me SLAVSKI, eh? That's why you are licking my RAOYAL MACEDONIAN therefore HELLENIC DICKKK, over 20 years now...

Eh SLAVSKI? You adore me SLAVSKI...

But I'm very very sorry SLAVSKI. I intent to buy a dog pet, but I'll prefer a MALTESE.

I don't really like stray dogs. No hard feelings.

Ok SLAVSKI?
PROTAGORAS

Morley, Australia

#19 Jun 16, 2012
MacedoniaNEVERGreek wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems you think you have a connection to it. You have relations to ancient Greece as much as England with the Elgin Marbels..
Just there to view. LOL LOL
fkn malaka.
Greek Logic 101 - "if you cannots find proofs that you are related to zeus, just lie"
Difficult for the Greeks ! Easy for you to find proofs of where you are from . Just ask your relatives and brothers the SLAVS!!

They will tell you! heheheheheh !!

“Golden Dawn Life time member”

Since: Jun 12

Mom's place

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Ioannis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, some animals especially DOGS, adore their MASTER.
You adore me SLAVSKI, eh? That's why you are licking my RAOYAL MACEDONIAN therefore HELLENIC DICKKK, over 20 years now...
Eh SLAVSKI? You adore me SLAVSKI...
But I'm very very sorry SLAVSKI. I intent to buy a dog pet, but I'll prefer a MALTESE.
I don't really like stray dogs. No hard feelings.
Ok SLAVSKI?
Aderfe, I bet that you lick a d*ck a day re?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Italians hate Albanians so much? (Jul '14) 5 hr Sabb 2
News The rise of Turkey in the Balkans (Jul '11) 18 hr Rockstar 132,873
Macedonian Tsar Stefan Dusan (Dec '10) Wed Historian 35
Greece has many albanians (shquiptars) (Mar '08) Wed BISER BALKANSKI- 39
Prilep: A Serbian Turkoman Past (Oct '08) Jul 25 Vojvodina is Serbia 10
MACEDONIAN FRONT (World War I) (Nov '10) Jul 25 Vojvodina is Serbia 39
Why Greece should recognise Macedonia? Jul 21 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 7
More from around the web