EU Enlargement Commissioner Makes Sur...

EU Enlargement Commissioner Makes Surprise Visit in Macedonia

There are 16 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Jan 23, 2013, titled EU Enlargement Commissioner Makes Surprise Visit in Macedonia. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Following the General Affairs Council of December 2012, Commissioner for Enlargement and European neighbourhood Policy Stefan Fuele visited Skopje today, the EC Delegation in the Macedonian capital said in a statement Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

peace and love

Norristown, PA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
If the EU wants to survive it must expand. Like a company expand or die. There has to be a way to expand in a smart way for the whole and not individual countries. Maybe it's time to get rid of the one gear car for one that can switch gears. Meaning it shouldn't be in or out of the union but set it up in stages. So countries of interest are partial members before they become full. This way there is a more hands on process of integration and it happens in stages. Basically ironing out all the kinks.

Obviously Greece will never agree nor do what is good for the whole union. They only care about Greece. So they can be demoted to a partial member as well. This might be a good solution to saving the union.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Thessaloníki, Greece

#2 Jan 24, 2013
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Never!
Who neads the chicken stealer Fyromians in EU?
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
That right buddy I stole your chick. She was finger licking good. Now talk to yourself for the next 5 posts.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE wrote:
http://youtu.be/H6aFucV9EtM
Never!
Who neads the chicken stealer Fyromians in EU?
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#4 Jan 24, 2013
peace and love wrote:
That right buddy I stole your chick. She was finger licking good. Now talk to yourself for the next 5 posts.<quoted text>
Chechs will veto albos, Bulgarians will veto vardarska, Cyprus will veto bosnia, england is out ...

wtf you talk about ?
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 24, 2013
peace and love wrote:
If the EU wants to survive it must expand. Like a company expand or die. There has to be a way to expand in a smart way for the whole and not individual countries. Maybe it's time to get rid of the one gear car for one that can switch gears. Meaning it shouldn't be in or out of the union but set it up in stages. So countries of interest are partial members before they become full. This way there is a more hands on process of integration and it happens in stages. Basically ironing out all the kinks.
Obviously Greece will never agree nor do what is good for the whole union. They only care about Greece. So they can be demoted to a partial member as well. This might be a good solution to saving the union.
THE LAST THING THE EU NEEDS!IS TO BE EXPOSED TO THE FYROMIAN CANCER!
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Sounds like Europe needs a clear leader and some overhauling. Refer to my first post if you are unclear about it.
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Chechs will veto albos, Bulgarians will veto vardarska, Cyprus will veto bosnia, england is out ...
wtf you talk about ?
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Europe is already exposed to the Greek one. Now they are on life support. Soon they will be owned by the doctors "America and China" unless they learn to shift gears toward the future. And the future will be friendship with all Slavic people. They will not stand back and watch us get bullied forever. I think we have way more in common with Europe than Greeks in the first place.

Show me one post of Greeks bulling us when we were part of Yugoslavia. Greeks only pick on smaller countries. Get off our nutz. We have brothers north and you have them in the middle east.
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>THE LAST THING THE EU NEEDS!IS TO BE EXPOSED TO THE FYROMIAN CANCER!
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#8 Jan 24, 2013
peace and love wrote:
Sounds like Europe needs a clear leader and some overhauling. Refer to my first post if you are unclear about it. <quoted text>
no
this is the mistake

first eu (eurozone) must be one and then expand
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#9 Jan 24, 2013
peace and love wrote:
Europe is already exposed to the Greek one. Now they are on life support. Soon they will be owned by the doctors "America and China" unless they learn to shift gears toward the future. And the future will be friendship with all Slavic people. They will not stand back and watch us get bullied forever. I think we have way more in common with Europe than Greeks in the first place.
Show me one post of Greeks bulling us when we were part of Yugoslavia. Greeks only pick on smaller countries. Get off our nutz. We have brothers north and you have them in the middle east.<quoted text>
read your cards right

there is no (in the end we will win) since already as a turd protectorate you lost

happy R of Vardarska

we love you
peace and love

Norristown, PA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
It technically can not be at this time. Just a loose collective of a variety of countries, cultures, languages, and economies. It must be set up more of a ladder system than an equal system to make it fair and competitive. Everyone should have say based on contribution to the system rather than one size fits all.
Bronzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
no
this is the mistake
first eu (eurozone) must be one and then expand
Bronzilla

Thessaloníki, Greece

#11 Jan 24, 2013
peace and love wrote:
It technically can not be at this time. Just a loose collective of a variety of countries, cultures, languages, and economies. It must be set up more of a ladder system than an equal system to make it fair and competitive. Everyone should have say based on contribution to the system rather than one size fits all. <quoted text>
better sign no attact agreemenets and moove alown..
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#13 Jan 26, 2013
E suprised visit to R. of Macedonia?
I bet Macedonians fainted from pure plesure and suprise.
But Albanians are counting their pistols, just in cause the don't like the outcome of the meeting.
Give people freedom, and they make conspiracy against the sistem.
There are 2 cinds of democracy.
Multi cultural and Greek.
Which will please the EU visitor?
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jan 26, 2013
samostojna MK wrote:
E suprised visit to R. of Macedonia?
I bet Macedonians fainted from pure plesure and suprise.
But Albanians are counting their pistols, just in cause the don't like the outcome of the meeting.
Give people freedom, and they make conspiracy against the sistem.
There are 2 cinds of democracy.
Multi cultural and Greek.
Which will please the EU visitor?
YUGOOSLAVIAN ILLITERATE RETARD==>>WHAT THE HELL IS ==>>CINDS?
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Well if you can not gues it, you are the retarded, I am only bad speller.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jan 27, 2013
samostojna MK wrote:
Well if you can not gues it, you are the retarded, I am only bad speller.
SPELLING IS THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS!YOU NEED A LOBOTOMY!

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

+ Solun, Occupied Macedonia +

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Where?

IN MACEDONIA!!!

HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH EHE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macedonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grueski: avoid urban war, go to countryside Thu mr large 1
News Albanians in FYROM: We Want join with Albania (Jul '10) Wed Ethnic albania 3,074
How many Albanians live in Macedonia Wed Ethnic albania 1
time for albanians to take matter into own hands Apr 27 mr smith 2
Poll USA belongs to First Nations? Apr 27 Pan-Hellenic Army 2
Poll Is Macedonia Hellenic YES or NO (Jan '09) Apr 26 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 434,275
CIA drug trade>>>>>>>>> Apr 24 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 5
More from around the web