Favourite Massage Parlour

Posted in the Macau Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ernie

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Personally I prefer Darling 1, as it has a better selection of Thai women than anywhere else. What are your thoughts?
Ernie is Gay

Pocklington, UK

#2 Oct 27, 2008
I think you are a sad sicko!
"A selection" of Thai women? Nice! Like going to a second rate sweetshop to off-load your sterile sperm into some poor girl who is desperate for money, love & affection, shame you can only supply money & your repugnant sweat, damned weirdo!
Ernie

Malaysia

#3 Nov 3, 2008
If I was gay I would not be helping you these women, Wouldn't I would be going for men?
Ernie is Gay

Pocklington, UK

#4 Nov 8, 2008
I am suggesting that you cannot form a normal relationship with a woman so perhaps you should try men, perhaps you'll be more succesful?
I could have said "Ernie is a Rapist" but I thought that would be a bit strong......
Ernie

Malaysia

#5 Nov 8, 2008
I believe that rape is non-consenual, so why would you believe that I am a rapist? This doesn't make sense.
Sorry for me helping out these women and being the bad guy!
zakir

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#6 Nov 9, 2008
what ever.....
Ernie is Sad

Pocklington, UK

#7 Nov 12, 2008
Your "helping" them out??? Your not taking advantage of their situation then?
Drug addicts require drugs, do you help them out?
If you really wanted to "help" them out I suggest just give them some money, but no, you want to f**k them as well, what a decent upright citizen of the world you are!
Ernie helps others

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8 Nov 12, 2008
There is no correlation between the massage girls or Macau and drugs. These girls perform their work as they enjoy the job, meet a lot of new people and get paid a very decent wage compared to the majority or their Chinese counterparts.
Personally, I would never help out a drug addict in any way as they make their own choices and I would not see this as the correct thing to do.
Ernie is Helps Himself

Pocklington, UK

#9 Nov 13, 2008
They "enjoy" their jobs? You really think that? They meet a lot of new people? Yep, I would imagine they do meet a lot of people, the difference is when you & I meet people it's because we want to & we can choose to engage in a conversation, these girls don't get a choice. You claim not to help a drug addict so why do you have sex with these women? Is it to "help" them or is it to satisfy your own sexual urges & please, be honest.
Ernie

Kuching, Malaysia

#10 Nov 14, 2008
I believe that you will find that almost every girl working in a massage parlour in Macau is drug free. Maybe a street walker might be feeding an addiction but the rest of them are working in their chosen profession. Where are you getting your information from? Have you even been to Macau and tried having a massage?
And yes, I do engage in conversation with the girl.
Ernie is Not Thinking

Pocklington, UK

#11 Nov 17, 2008
Ernie, I read your comments but I believe you fail to understand, I know Macau like the back of my hand, I know many girls in Macau in fact my wife is from Macau. You are right most of the girls are drug free & most are AID's feee (not all so be careful!), they "choose" their profession not through actual choice but as a case of survival, they don't actually enjoy their job, they need thhe money, they have families to support & the families expect this financial help, however as a fee paying customer you are merely feeding prostitution, the real money makers are behind the scenes, the snakeheads, the tong, the triads. You are giving criminals your money so you can have sex with someone who, given the opportunity, would rather earn their living in a more pleasant way, you are removing the help of education and keeping them the prisoners they have become, I appreciate that one man cannot make a difference but if most men learned to understand that exploitation breeds exploitation then the world would be a better place, please think about your actions and the "butterfly effect" you are creating.
Fernando

Macau

#13 Nov 25, 2008
Hello Ernie. If you are after Thai or Russion women you should try the Hotel Presidente after 9pm. With the current economical problems russions are less than the standard 1K per hour. Some women are maintaining the price yet increasing their services ;)
Fernando Is Not A Man

Pocklington, UK

#14 Nov 26, 2008
Behaving just like a low life animal.....Nice to see you like women, you must be catch of the century, fingers crossed & you'll contract AIDS through your own stupidity.
Fernando

Macau

#15 Nov 26, 2008
Hey, Fernando is not a man.
I dont get your problem? Like ernie we get a service and pay for these womens lifestyle. There is no sex trade going on. But their is a good lifestyle for the girls. Most of the Russion women that i know live in MOP 10000+ apartments and enjoy their lifes.
You seem to have a problem with these women? Was your mother a street walker instead of a high class girl?
Fernando Is A Loser

Pocklington, UK

#16 Nov 28, 2008
OK, the probelm is this, you pay for a service that is not moral, in a lot of cases the girls do NOT want to do this, they are either forced, traficked or coerced & as a customer you really don't know if they have or have not been forced into this position, simply asking will not guarantee a genuine response. The customer perpetuates the pimps crime & you don't seem to care about this, you simply use the women for your own gratification. You genuinely don't understand if these women have chosen this lifestyle or are forced into it. Think about it! Out of interest, are you married or can you not form a normal loving relationship with another human or do you enjoy the fact that use women?
Fernando

Macau

#17 Dec 2, 2008
Why is the service not moral? It isa service that is no different than a normal massage. All the women do it touch your body.
I am maried and do love my wife dearly, she understands that I do not love these girls.
U really know very little about prostitution and the industry you fool
Fernando Is Backwards

Pocklington, UK

#18 Dec 3, 2008
So you don't have sex with them then? Sexual intercourse is an intimate & loving act, you choose to see the act of sex through the eyes of an animal. I feel sorry for your wife, although I suspect she is probably getting her "relief" from someone other than you. How can you love her yet allow others to touch you intimately? I know a lot more about prostitution than you realise. Perhaps we should hook up in Macau, it would be nice to put a face to the name!
Fernando

Macau

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Yes i do enjoy having sex with them and they enjoy me inside of them.
Intercourse is not a loving and intimate act, is is about reproduction.
How can you judge my love for my wife? I lcve her so there is no need to feel sorry for her.
So far you have shown no knowledge or prostitution. All you have said is that they are on drugs and that it is immoral, both of these comments are incorrect and your opinion and non factual.
Fernando Is The Problem

Pocklington, UK

#20 Dec 4, 2008
Yes i do enjoy having sex with them and they enjoy me inside of them. DO THEY REALLY? MISGUIDED FOOL, THEY LIKE YOUR MONEY INSIDE THEIR PURSE!
Intercourse is not a loving and intimate act, is is about reproduction. YOU ARE WRONG, THATS WHY YOUR WIFE IS HAPPY FOR YOU TO VISIT PROSTITUTES BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
How can you judge my love for my wife? I lcve her so there is no need to feel sorry for her.
I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER, I DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.
So far you have shown no knowledge or prostitution. WHY? ARE YOU AN EXPERT BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR SEX? All you have said is that they are on drugs and that it is immoral NO, I SAID SOME USE DRUGS JUST AS SOME HAVE AIDS, SOME DO THE JOB FOR THE MONEY, NONE DO THE JOB FOR PLEASURE. PAYING FOR SEX IS IMMORAL, READ THE BIBLE/KORAN ETC., both of these comments are incorrect and your opinion and non factual. REALLY? CAN YOU PROVE OTHERWISE?
You fail to understand my comments, paying for sex perpetuates crime, you are part of that problem, what is it you don't understand, surely your thick head can absorb some information??
Fernando

Macau

#21 Dec 7, 2008
U really are fool.
I picked up a nice filipino girl from MP3 last night, she was happy i paid her 1000. She say that that it about her monthly salery in phillipines. She had good fun and even got breakfast ;)
The only book that i read is about karmasutra. Your religious books have no merits in todays society. BTW the Koran also says that you can not eat pork. So next u will say that eating pork is immoral?
I dont think that i need to prove you are a fool. You do a good job by yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont Go Macau for JOBS (Jan '12) Dec 24 sudheeer 47
Wicked Hong Kong activists try to screw up Maca... Dec 19 Former Macau guy 1
Premium Number services Dec 5 parascorp8 1
Videos: How Hong Kong's average people fight ag... Nov '14 Luk Huang 1
i need my ex back (Apr '13) Nov '14 susan 62
Taiwan's Food Chain Contaminated by Agent Orang... Nov '14 D Pan 1
Occupy Central Update: 1.83 Million Hong Kong P... Nov '14 D Pan 1
More from around the web