US embassy violence suspect dies in Tunisia

Posted in the Libya Forum

tustu

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#1 Nov 20, 2012
As-salamu alaykum, Brothers! Pitiful news coming these days from Tunisia, where the authorities intentionally starve to death our brothers in faith suspected of attacks at the US embassy, do not give me a moment of rest and peace. Last week one of our brothers died -- http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/11/...
My Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful knows it that they're Americans dogs who stand behind our brother's death and behind that death bringing hunger strike on whole! CIA, the most criminal band ever, is the only to be responsible. Sentenced to death prisoner goes on hunger strike and dies... Show me an idiot that will believe it??

I think we should once again go out into the streets, burn US flags allover, attack their embassies and shed the dog's blood like water!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Joins Call For Gadhafi To Step Down (May '11) Jan 28 swedenforever 44
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Jan 27 swedenforever 33
Bush calls Moammar Gadhafi, voices satisfaction... (Nov '08) Jan 21 Swedenforever 22
House GOP pursues Benghazi 'stand down' probe (Mar '14) Jan 19 swedenforever 2
sex in libya.. from girl Jan 9 Online 5
Suspected Greek involvement in aftermath of Mor... Jan 4 Mkz6 4
Barack Obama Scandal: 8 Facts About Benghazi Co... Dec '14 cristalclear 1
More from around the web