Hillary & Libya

Nov 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Real Clear Politics

David Petraeus told Congress Friday in closed hearings that the CIA believed from the start that the September 11 attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were by terrorists.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The missiles and bombs continued to fall and pommel the Libyan towns. There was only an Obama statement about taking a back seat. We had special forces on the ground, as did the British,French, just using Qatar and well trained mercenaries from many countries to follow the foreign leadership into opening ammuniton depots, and commiting genocide on the black population of Libya. Take a look at Sirte, that was death and endless missile,bombing attacks by the Oba m a administration. There was only stealth on the ground with special forces, and murder from the air with missiles.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

janet jacoby wrote:
The missiles and bombs continued to fall and pommel the Libyan towns. There was only an Obama statement about taking a back seat. We had special forces on the ground, as did the British,French, just using Qatar and well trained mercenaries from many countries to follow the foreign leadership into opening ammuniton depots, and commiting genocide on the black population of Libya. Take a look at Sirte, that was death and endless missile,bombing attacks by the Oba m a administration. There was only stealth on the ground with special forces, and murder from the air with missiles.
Spot on,Sirte looked like Dresden the last time i saw a picture,this was just another War crime on top of all the other War crimes those criminals commited

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••