David Cameron arrives in Libya on surprise visit

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

David Cameron has arrived for a surprise one-day visit to Tripoli in Libya despite recent threats to the British embassy and consulates.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Bikram

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

American puppet government is in Libiya. America and UK are occupiers and criminal gang.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

muslims blow up schools with children inside, chop off head of female, burn rape pillage big bad no wonder love nazis, communists mein kampf good book like quran why you not help rohingya brothers, fraid of burmese buddhists, kick butt of muzzies hahahaha muzzies occupy france make france district of algiers wah, wah, wah bikram think muzzie government of tripoli puppet of US. big bad muzzie puppet of no one follower of mo child rapist.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

They should have dropped that piece of shit in Bengahzi he wouldn't have come out in one piece,SOB.
Cameron thieve

Puchong, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cameron is demanding his oil dividend.
100,000 barrels at 1 cent per barrel fixed for the next 50 years or he threatens to start a new 'No-fly' zone over Tripoli.
These disgusting Brits are unabashed thieves!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

disgusting muslims are unabashed murdering raping trash!
Revo

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

No doubt Dave will be promising the Libyans some more British tax payers free money, whilst ass fcuking every tax payer in our shithole of a country.Why dont you offer some more muslim's political asylum or refugee status at the same time Dave.They can come and live here for free, free housing,free benefits,free dhss money to get them about,while at the same time you keep sh1ting on poor old hard working whitey.

Oh i nearly forgot, weve got Romanian (thieves) and a Bulgarian immigration influx to look forward to this year..........I cant wait !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Libya Forum right now

Search the Libya Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Officers say no 'stand-down order' for Benghazi 2 hr Yep2 105
What the military did while Benghazi post burned 4 hr Far Away 240
Bush calls Moammar Gadhafi, voices satisfaction... (Nov '08) Jul 20 Fred 8
Officers say no 'stand-down order' for Benghazi Jul 19 Yep2 106
Gadhafi forces defy U.S.-led might (Mar '11) Jun 24 Swedenforever 72
Gold proposal Jun '14 Gen Adullkarim Abdalla 1
What Clinton says, Clinton memes Jun '14 the Light 2
•••
•••