Bani Walid Revisited

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos 13

It has been a month since pro-Libyan government forces took the pro-Qaddafi stronghold of Bani Walid by force of arms.

Full Story
janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I posted a lengthy article on the misstatement of facts that renders this report as a cartoon sketch on paper. Gaddafi,s Libya was a paradise compared to the murderous slaughter of blacks, now homosexuals and kidnappings going on,in Libya. The great water system Gaddafi gave the desert, the Twareg, the Tubu , who once lived freely now had to flee for their lives into Mali. There the same savage mercenaries destroyed Timbucktoo heritage sites. They are being sent to Syria to bring down Assad. Jordan is next. The west and Obama have yet to meet their fate for the killing bombs of NATO, but it is on the way. The document given to Wesley Clark states how Bush and company planned to take down 7 nations in 5 years.
Iraq,Libya,Syria,Jordan,Sudan, Nigeria ending with Iran. Obama just changed the format...the western aggression continues.
janet jacoby

Seymour, IN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Just to clarify the above, it is not the Tubu, or the Twareg who are doing the destruction, it is the hired mercenaries and al Queda trained militants who are being used by the west.
To committ t heir crimes against humanity then try to blame others. It is not working.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Yes its a mad max nightmare those Imperialist War Pigs have a lot to answer for,i don't know how they sleep at night.
LibyanGuy

Folkestone, UK

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Oh be quiet, so tired of hearing nonsense like this.
Libya is free

Saint Helens, UK

#5 Nov 29, 2012
janet jacoby wrote:
I posted a lengthy article on the misstatement of facts that renders this report as a cartoon sketch on paper. Gaddafi,s Libya was a paradise compared to the murderous slaughter of blacks, now homosexuals and kidnappings going on,in Libya. The great water system Gaddafi gave the desert, the Twareg, the Tubu , who once lived freely now had to flee for their lives into Mali. There the same savage mercenaries destroyed Timbucktoo heritage sites. They are being sent to Syria to bring down Assad. Jordan is next. The west and Obama have yet to meet their fate for the killing bombs of NATO, but it is on the way. The document given to Wesley Clark states how Bush and company planned to take down 7 nations in 5 years.
Iraq,Libya,Syria,Jordan,Sudan, Nigeria ending with Iran. Obama just changed the format...the western aggression continues.
Please please stop writing absolute nonsense you haven't got a clue on Libya !ghaddafi ruined Libya,Libyans are free now and the homosexuals are getting handed over to the authorities and it more to do with drugs not being gay so please cut your arms and legs and go find a white shark to swim next to!
Libya is free

Saint Helens, UK

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Yes its a mad max nightmare those Imperialist War Pigs have a lot to answer for,i don't know how they sleep at night.
Libya is improving by the day this is fact and Libyans have never been happier apart from the minority green thugs!so piss off!
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#7 Nov 29, 2012
LibyanGuy wrote:
Oh be quiet, so tired of hearing nonsense like this.
Well don't read it then you terrorist TW.T.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Libya is free wrote:
<quoted text>Libya is improving by the day this is fact and Libyans have never been happier apart from the minority green thugs!so piss off!
Didn't the Police Chief of Bengazi get his head blown off a few days ago?and those Misrata Rats are shooting other Rats all over the place, sounds like a great place to go on Holiday you freaking Moron.
hussein

Benghazi, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#10 Dec 3, 2012
libya is free now thing are getting better but we have a long way to go thank to the bastard gaddafi! who ruined our country
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#11 Dec 3, 2012
hussein wrote:
libya is free now thing are getting better but we have a long way to go thank to the bastard gaddafi! who ruined our country
Try telling that to a woman i just saw on the News who is too scared to return to Libya because of a bunch of Jihadist nutters.
LibyanGuy

London, UK

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't read it then you terrorist TW.T.
I have to read it first before I can establish whether or not its nonsense.. Get it? Idiot.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#13 Dec 4, 2012
LibyanGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to read it first before I can establish whether or not its nonsense.. Get it? Idiot.
What i want to know is why the F... are you in MY Country and not in Rat infested LIBYA?
easyrider

Australia

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Hamid Altabuly,a prominent internet activist has been kidnapped.Slowly but surely they are being hunted down it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turks in northern Africa yearn for Ottoman ance... (Sep '10) Oct 18 Serkan Turkbayram 179
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Oct 17 Swedenforever 61
Libya Calls On Russia To Mediate Cease-Fire (May '11) Oct 15 Swedenforever 29
sex in libya.. from girl Oct 12 sexygirl 1
Libyan armed faction takes over U.S. Embassy an... Sep '14 Retired SOF 13
Officials: Egypt, UAE behind airstrikes in Libya Sep '14 LOL 3
The Collapse of Libya and the Failure of 'Smart... Sep '14 bottlecap 1

Libya People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE