Sniffing sisters panties

Sniffing sisters panties

Posted in the Lesotho Forum

Leshoabe

Maseru, Lesotho

#1 Aug 26, 2009
I used to sniff my sisters' panties untill she caught me, but she said it was OK and that i could sniff her pussy for real, we went to her room and she took her cloths off and i sniffed it, but it got to much and i started to lick it and she liked it so i decided to have sex with her. it was so unexpected, my sista is 16 and im 19.

“HA E TLALE TERENE!”

Since: Dec 08

Sehlabeng,Thuathe!

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Wena le khaitseli eno ea hau le futsitse matekatsi ano ao ka bomali-mabe lea bitsa batsoali oa lona.

Ho cho nna moshana oa Sehlabeng sa Thuathe. Mosiche!

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Leshoabe wrote:
I used to sniff my sisters' panties untill she caught me, but she said it was OK and that i could sniff her pussy for real, we went to her room and she took her cloths off and i sniffed it, but it got to much and i started to lick it and she liked it so i decided to have sex with her. it was so unexpected, my sista is 16 and im 19.
is this your way of being funny? you are a creep0 sicko; you really need some serious help because you are so disgusting, so disturbing and gross
Ba E Hlotse

Roodepoort, South Africa

#4 Aug 26, 2009
normally if i quote someone i tend to cite the source, it clearly is not in you so i'll do you the honours

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TGFT6ERLR...

Try a bit of originality next time, or maybe you're John from Perth, but i have my doubts on that
Naledi

South Africa

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Leshoabe wrote:
I used to sniff my sisters' panties untill she caught me, but she said it was OK and that i could sniff her pussy for real, we went to her room and she took her cloths off and i sniffed it, but it got to much and i started to lick it and she liked it so i decided to have sex with her. it was so unexpected, my sista is 16 and im 19.
No doubt about it.... you both evil... surely your sister is not aware that you 're revealling the secret...16 & 19 you not kids any more!
Commander

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6 Aug 26, 2009
Leshoabe wrote:
I used to sniff my sisters' panties untill she caught me, but she said it was OK and that i could sniff her pussy for real, we went to her room and she took her cloths off and i sniffed it, but it got to much and i started to lick it and she liked it so i decided to have sex with her. it was so unexpected, my sista is 16 and im 19.
Che bana ba khoale! Ho betere ke litumellano but dont you think it would be fun to invite batsoali ba lona le ba bonts'e your newly found game, ba khone ho bona na ba holisitse batho ba mofuta mang?

“Maleshoane Boateng”

Since: Oct 08

Mind how you Go

#7 Aug 26, 2009
Likenkeng wrote:
<quoted text>
is this your way of being funny? you are a creep0 sicko; you really need some serious help because you are so disgusting, so disturbing and gross
i suspect this is the same guy who claimed to be a paedophile neng neng. Sick kak

“ke bapala khathi ka voroso”

Since: May 09

South Africa

#8 Aug 26, 2009
Hahahaha....wena monna how did you snore to find this, ke hore o khonne joang ?
Ba E Hlotse wrote:
normally if i quote someone i tend to cite the source, it clearly is not in you so i'll do you the honours
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TGFT6ERLR...
Try a bit of originality next time, or maybe you're John from Perth, but i have my doubts on that

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 26, 2009
Lady_bird wrote:
<quoted text>i suspect this is the same guy who claimed to be a paedophile neng neng. Sick kak
check the site ba E Hlotse has provided. bona contribution number 4/6! moleko ona ebile o batla ho bapala ka rona to feed his sick mind
Malikela

Roodepoort, South Africa

#10 Aug 26, 2009
LiKoankoara wrote:
Hahahaha....wena monna how did you snore to find this, ke hore o khonne joang ?
<quoted text>
sounded fake
Ngoana Mosotho

Johannesburg, South Africa

#11 Aug 26, 2009
Botho bone bo felle kae ha bana ba motho base ba khona ho bapalisana ka bokamoso tje? Aaaa ntho e mpe ruri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ke tlo Le Ruta Ka Lebollo la Sesotho. (Apr '13) Sat Mashenga 719
Monna anang le tjhelete (Aug '13) Aug 17 BBT 9
Sangoma Occult Priest of Mozambique (Jul '12) Jul '15 Joyasika 99
Bataung ba Molete (May '12) Jul '15 Karabo Motaung 20
Ke sabela 26 (May '14) Jul '15 Moletsane 19
Loco Music Jul '15 Lee 1
kuku ya ka e metsi (Feb '14) Jul '15 Tiza 24
More from around the web