All Basotho Convention to be launched on Sunday

Full story: SABC News

The All Basotho Convention , a new political party in Lesotho, will be launched on October 29 in the country's capital Maseru.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sekonyela sekonyela

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2006

ese eka tsebeletso tsohle tsa letsatsi leo lika tsa mamaea hantle ka khotso le toka molemong oa khotso ea basotho mohlomong rele basotho retla bona tsoelopele le kholo naheng ea lesotho ha mokha oo o mocha oka itlamela ho sebeletsa sechaba sa bastho ka nete leka toka
tsolo-roma

Roma, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2006

ha e lale ua moreneng.
tsolo-roma

Roma, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2006

'Na bo-Ntate le bo-'M'e,I'm addressing you from the youth and patriot point of view.I am of a feeling that its highly about time that we (Chaba sa Khomo)put aside our political differences for a while and think about a correct path to take since the former had led us astray.They say,"A successful coup de'tat leads to a revolution and a failure lead to treason." I bet what Mr. Thabane did was a very wise move as far as the politics are concerned, the moment he crossed the floor the momemnt, Basotho's Revolutiton emerged.'Na what I can predict through the little I know about politics, Ke hore LCD has died a natural death and my sincere condoleses to all members especially my Honorable Prime Minister who is very much shy to tell his irrational concomitants that the ship had sunk. Even if the general elections could be tommorrow morning, I bet LCD will not win,why? One may enquire, Because the majority of people are saying "HO LEKANE HLE KE MONNA ENOA OA QACHA" eseng Maseru feela.MY advice to the loyal followers of a "dead bird",its never late to cross because ke utloa ho thoe "ke kobo tata ea Basotho" rather "All Basotho Convention." Speaking from a future political Analyst, several studies had proven that,Political Power make people go insane.In this regard I say to you Mr. Thabane,Maikutlo a Sechaba are very important to you just like water is to fish.Hlompha Sechaba hobane ke bona mohloli oa matla a hau.The formation of ABC was simple as abc likewise the formation of DEF will follow the same pattern. Le 'na ke cho joalo!
Oa Malere

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2006

tsolo-roma wrote:
'Na bo-Ntate le bo-'M'e,I'm addressing you from the youth and patriot point of view.I am of a feeling that its highly about time that we (Chaba sa Khomo)put aside our political differences for a while and think about a correct path to take since the former had led us astray.They say,"A successful coup de'tat leads to a revolution and a failure lead to treason." I bet what Mr. Thabane did was a very wise move as far as the politics are concerned, the moment he crossed the floor the momemnt, Basotho's Revolutiton emerged.'Na what I can predict through the little I know about politics, Ke hore LCD has died a natural death and my sincere condoleses to all members especially my Honorable Prime Minister who is very much shy to tell his irrational concomitants that the ship had sunk. Even if the general elections could be tommorrow morning, I bet LCD will not win,why? One may enquire, Because the majority of people are saying "HO LEKANE HLE KE MONNA ENOA OA QACHA" eseng Maseru feela.MY advice to the loyal followers of a "dead bird",its never late to cross because ke utloa ho thoe "ke kobo tata ea Basotho" rather "All Basotho Convention." Speaking from a future political Analyst, several studies had proven that,Political Power make people go insane.In this regard I say to you Mr. Thabane,Maikutlo a Sechaba are very important to you just like water is to fish.Hlompha Sechaba hobane ke bona mohloli oa matla a hau.The formation of ABC was simple as abc likewise the formation of DEF will follow the same pattern. Le 'na ke cho joalo!
Khele, ke qetetse khaale ho utloa Mosotho a toloka 'nete hakana ka mora nako e telele. Eseka ba kaba bangatanyana Basotho baka bonang litaba ka ihlo le chatsi hakana. The thing is we really need a revolution or change for the best. The last succesful leader e bile Moshoeshe I, ho tloha mono esale re leba tetete ho fihlela haa joale. Lets give Thabane a chance, a have a feeling that he might take us out of misery.
tsolo

Roma, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2006

Hela oa Malere! ke nako ea ho bua 'nete feela, re khathetse ke puso ea batho ba bakisang because it does not help in enhancing of national development. We had just celebrated independence and honestly we should have not celebrated things like those, why are we celebrating while bo-Ntate Prime minister ba satalalitse melala with the chorus of Kwame Nkuruma, "We neither face East nor West, we just face forward." Even when our people are faced with calamities, oa Malere my people are mentally lobotomised by hunger and diseases while the kleptocracy is taking place and the beneficiaries are enjoing the privileges.This rule by the thieves makes me sick I'm even ashamed to call my coutry a roof of Africa because the rain is beating us beneath the very same roof.We should celebrate when my people have sanitation,good health, proper education,delivery of services in government sector just to mention few.I will celebrate when the government of Ntate Mosisili is toppled next year because my people will be free and oa Malere will come home and contribute towards national development and all partners in crime with these kleptocrians will be thrown in jail and there they will rot like their long lost Masopha Sole where they will tell their tails of insainity.
Ntata monaheng khateane

Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

tsolo-roma wrote:
Some people are funny! Le rata hampe hore ha le qala ntho tse mpe le batle bacha moo ba leng teng le tsebe ho tla ba sebelisa hampe. Ba kae bale ba 98? 80% of them is total fucked up because there were promised ntho tsena tse o utloa Thabane a ba promisa tsona. Its so unfortunate hore e be o mocha feela o bua tjena instead of thinking things that will benefit you and of course the whole entire youth of Lesotho. For instant, Bacha ba hlakileng ba Lesotho ba tsebang ho shebela pele ba loana ea se lula matsoapong ba batla ho bona ba na le paramente ea bona(NATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL) e tla solver mathata le taba tse ba amang e se ntho tsena tseo ke utloang o li nketse holimo ha kana.
ADVISE: POLITITIAN ALWAYS USE YOUTHS AS CONDOMS (sorry, its a political language)
tsolo

Roma, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

Ntata monaheng khateane wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are funny! Le rata hampe hore ha le qala ntho tse mpe le batle bacha moo ba leng teng le tsebe ho tla ba sebelisa hampe. Ba kae bale ba 98? 80% of them is total fucked up because there were promised ntho tsena tse o utloa Thabane a ba promisa tsona. Its so unfortunate hore e be o mocha feela o bua tjena instead of thinking things that will benefit you and of course the whole entire youth of Lesotho. For instant, Bacha ba hlakileng ba Lesotho ba tsebang ho shebela pele ba loana ea se lula matsoapong ba batla ho bona ba na le paramente ea bona(NATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL) e tla solver mathata le taba tse ba amang e se ntho tsena tseo ke utloang o li nketse holimo ha kana.
ADVISE: POLITITIAN ALWAYS USE YOUTHS AS CONDOMS (sorry, its a political language)
Hela ua hae! At least I can jaxtapose and subsentiate, how about you? Being used like a CONDOM or not I love my country and I bet you can not see me moo Mabetsela rather be here and discuss issues pertaining to our national development.Another thing, for your information I'm a student and had graduated and don't tell me about my future... and the damn Youth parliament instead focus about your being masisa before phongola,Again,in future when you use the word Advise know hore ke verb and advice ke noun therefore my advice to you ntate-moholo,go back to school u tala.
Raliemere

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2006

tsolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hela ua hae! At least I can jaxtapose and subsentiate, how about you? Being used like a CONDOM or not I love my country and I bet you can not see me moo Mabetsela rather be here and discuss issues pertaining to our national development.Another thing, for your information I'm a student and had graduated and don't tell me about my future... and the damn Youth parliament instead focus about your being masisa before phongola,Again,in future when you use the word Advise know hore ke verb and advice ke noun therefore my advice to you ntate-moholo,go back to school u tala.
Mohlankan'a sekolo u hlile u bontsa o le lehala!'Me nako ea hau ea tla hle monna!!Haho mang ea nyatsang ha o kenya letsoho tabeng tsa ntlafatso ea naha feela e ea butle monna-moholo.
Dookie

Wynberg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

Halala ke khale ho bapaloa ka rona,things will never be the same, LCD is on dark side of the moon. I wonder about its leader ha ene e re motho a tla busa Lesotho ke hona a tla tsoaloa. it seems as if o qhomme lejoeng cuz e keke ea re a qeta ho tsoaloa e be o tsofetse ke eo.
Lechesa

Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

tsolo wrote:
Hela oa Malere! ke nako ea ho bua 'nete feela, re khathetse ke puso ea batho ba bakisang because it does not help in enhancing of national development. We had just celebrated independence and honestly we should have not celebrated things like those, why are we celebrating while bo-Ntate Prime minister ba satalalitse melala with the chorus of Kwame Nkuruma, "We neither face East nor West, we just face forward." Even when our people are faced with calamities, oa Malere my people are mentally lobotomised by hunger and diseases while the kleptocracy is taking place and the beneficiaries are enjoing the privileges.This rule by the thieves makes me sick I'm even ashamed to call my coutry a roof of Africa because the rain is beating us beneath the very same roof.We should celebrate when my people have sanitation,good health, proper education,delivery of services in government sector just to mention few.I will celebrate when the government of Ntate Mosisili is toppled next year because my people will be free and oa Malere will come home and contribute towards national development and all partners in crime with these kleptocrians will be thrown in jail and there they will rot like their long lost Masopha Sole where they will tell their tails of insainity.
Thabane eena o tla sala ha ba ea tronkong hobane ke libolu kaofela ha ba le joalo? Le eena o tlameha ho kena ka matamong ka koana... Ke utloa le mo buelella joalokaha eka eena o hloekile feela a ntse a tsoana le bona... Haho letho le nkholisang hore puso e tla loka ha e nkuoa ke Thabane hobane e ntse e le e mong oa bona bahanyapetsi bana... Ha ke tsotelle hore na motho a ka reng, Mosisili,Thabane le ba habo bona ba ea tsoana kaofela..
Lechesa

Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

Ntata monaheng khateane wrote:
<quoted text>
U utloahala hantle uena hore u motho oa pina... U etsa manganga feela a senang kelello mona.
Lechesa

Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

Lekaota wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohlankan'a sekolo u hlile u bontsa o le lehala!'Me nako ea hau ea tla hle monna!!Haho mang ea nyatsang ha o kenya letsoho tabeng tsa ntlafatso ea naha feela e ea butle monna-moholo.
Tlohellang ho bua joaloka batho ba pina tjena hle banna!! Ea itseng motho ha a kena sekolo ke ngoana ke mang? Motho enoa lehaeba ke ngoana feela ke bona eka kelello ea hae e feta ea hau 5 times..
Masepa

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2006

Oee banna!!'Malere, Matelile, Lekaota!!! Oa tseba monna ea bitsoang Sanko haa ne a khalema pele a ichoella o ne ae are marena etsang ka pele le khalemela bashanyana bana ba tsoang sekolong? Hee ua tseba se monate sekolo hobane anytime ha ule ka mono (Roma NUL) o nahana hore ke uena feela ea keneng sekolo and you forget hore re tsoa mono le rona. Kantle ka mona hase Mzalas ho hang moshan'aeso Tsolo! U tla iphumana o phaphatheha le linaha u batla bophelo ha u tsoile ka mono joale u fihla mona moo ho thoeng ke t'simong. Hata butle kheleke u tla uela!
tsolo

Wynberg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2006

he lona banna-bo-masepa,lekaota le uena lechesa le batla motho a le rolele hlompho hoja a ne a nahana hore le batho ba litaba athe le machoea a liotsoa lintho tse nkang polotiki ka nama.What we are trying to build in this country as far as the political culture is concerned,we want participatory not bohlanya bono ba lona.In 1976 South Africa moo le isitseng botekatse teng bacha ba teng they left their fucking respective schools ba nehelana ka maphelo a bona to emancipate their people,le 'na likewise I have a right to deliberate on the matters pertaing to my country development and my right is even emphasised by the constitution of Lesotho,Article 14 and Univeral Declaration of Human Rights,therefore fuck off. Kea tseba hore le batho ba baholo empa ha ke lihlong tsa hore le makoala,le tso'enyoa ke ha ke fana ka maikutlo aka naheng ea heso? hona 'na le tseba lentsoe "Lerato la naha"?
tsolo

Wynberg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2006

Taba e ngoe ke hore ke leshano hore ke botekatse Wynberg,South Africa,'na ke Lesotho,Tuma-Lichabeng,ha ea tuma feela ena le batho. Ka hona ignora error eo e leshano.
Masepa

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2006

Tsolo u setho se ferekaneng joalo ka ntat'ao Mosisili!
Monyokolane

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

Tsolo? Bothata bo ho kae? kapa monna re ke re u romelle litsibi tse tlohang ka mohlomi?
Raliemere

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2006

Tsolo moshan'a heso kapela hau kamona thota ke molabalaba
Lerato

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2007

Gentlemen why bite each others heads off! I would like to believe you are in this together - at least from what i can gather - on your above conversation - you all want want thing - THE BEST FOR YOUR COUNTRY - but you all seem to take things too personally! Now then, if you dont mind me asking (this is to any of you) what exactly do you believe should be done to bring back THE MOUNTAIN KINGDOM back to its better self - regardless of who does it!
Matinkela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2007

Lerato wrote:
Gentlemen why bite each others heads off! I would like to believe you are in this together - at least from what i can gather - on your above conversation - you all want want thing - THE BEST FOR YOUR COUNTRY - but you all seem to take things too personally! Now then, if you dont mind me asking (this is to any of you) what exactly do you believe should be done to bring back THE MOUNTAIN KINGDOM back to its better self - regardless of who does it!
Lerato, I believe you have an answer at the back of your mind, however let me help you answer it for you.
We have resasitated the operations of Letseng mine recently and own only twenty something percent of the shares of our diamonds on our mother land. Is it stupidity or is somedoby somewhere getting something in return for that.

We have been exporting water to our neighbour SA for sometime now and they are paying some twenty something millions (meters) per month. Where is it?

The gorvenment ministers and MP's increased their salaries with 84%, the civil servants with only 4%. They allocated themselves with Mercs and camries for only M4000.00 and M2000.00

You should also remember that tax is a great threat in this country in that a working class person pays 35% of Pay As You Earn and 14% of VAT on the balance, which adds up to 49% which is about half of his/her salary. When is this government going to consider decreasing this PAYE to a reasonable value (Remember Botwana is 8%)considering the fact that we now have diamonds and we are exporting water?

There are many other issues that can be stated.

We have a population of about two millions and we are collecting an annual tax of M5 billion. M4.8 billions is allocated for the operations of the civil service and only M1.2 billions is allocated for the public service.

THE ANSWER IS REMOVE THE LCD GOVERNMENT AND TRY SOMETHING ELSE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••