New World Order
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Ba heso, ke tlo ngola taba tsena ka senyesemane hoba a mang a mantsoe a hlile a batla senyesemane. I didn't know about the new world order until 2008. Ke ile ka etsa dipatlisiso and I was shocked to find that its worse than I imagined. Basically its the banks getting everyone into debt and making sure that they control people that way, they also use institutions like the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to hold entire countries under their control through debt. They then bribe governmet officials to missuse the money and be corrupt, to make a long story short, when you cannot pay your loan anymore, they start to cannabilise the country by taking resources to supposibly pay the debt.
The second aspect is through music, especially Hip Hop music, they entice people with a life of money and girls and their music videos are always teeming with Illuminati symbols, take Jay-Z for instance, one of his lyrics says "Jesus can't save you, life starts when church ends. Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys" this is not an accident, he is blatantly telling you to leave God and join satanism or whatever he wants you to join. Its not only Jay-Z who openly promotes this nonsense, other artist (if I can call them that) are also actively this nonsense like Rick Ross, Lil Wayne (I personaly think he is possesed) Rhihana and many. I talk about these three because I have listened to their lyrics.(mxm, ke lebetse Kanye West). I am happy that most people are aware that these people are satanists and recognise them for who they are.
Thirdly, they use television to condition people to certain thoughts, I did research on a topic called "suspension of disbelief" (google it pls) this is where the brain is brought to a sleep-like state so that you cannot think critically when watching something that needs heavy critisism. Suspension of disbelief is achieved by the flicker rate of your television screen, you cannot see it but you brain reacts to it without you realizing it, practical example, ever talked to someone who was watching television intently? Do they respond immediately or do you have to shake them gently to get their attention? You decide.
Lastly, and when I say lastly I don't mean ba felletsoe, they use radio to shape opinion. They introduce a topic, have guests that are for or against the topic, debate it and reach a conclusion. Even when the topic or discussion is finished, there is no clear answer to the debate, you might be sitting at home listening in and the solution might be obvious to you but this is not the purpose of such shows. These shows are made to confuse you and leave you undecided or confused than when the discussion started. The same goes for television discussions, but television discussions are worse because they introduce a topic debate it for you and reach a conclusion for you while under suspension of disbelief.
Think and decide for yourselves, after all, Molimo o re file matla a ho iketsetsa diqeto.

“Botle bo bokalo ba monna”

Since: Mar 10

Ha o cha o cheche

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Ba heso, ke tlo ngola taba tsena ka senyesemane hoba a mang a mantsoe a hlile a batla senyesemane. I didn't know about the new world order until 2008. Ke ile ka etsa dipatlisiso and I was shocked to find that its worse than I imagined. Basically its the banks getting everyone into debt and making sure that they control people that way, they also use institutions like the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to hold entire countries under their control through debt. They then bribe governmet officials to missuse the money and be corrupt, to make a long story short, when you cannot pay your loan anymore, they start to cannabilise the country by taking resources to supposibly pay the debt.
The second aspect is through music, especially Hip Hop music, they entice people with a life of money and girls and their music videos are always teeming with Illuminati symbols, take Jay-Z for instance, one of his lyrics says "Jesus can't save you, life starts when church ends. Jay-Z ft Alicia Keys" this is not an accident, he is blatantly telling you to leave God and join satanism or whatever he wants you to join. Its not only Jay-Z who openly promotes this nonsense, other artist (if I can call them that) are also actively this nonsense like Rick Ross, Lil Wayne (I personaly think he is possesed) Rhihana and many. I talk about these three because I have listened to their lyrics.(mxm, ke lebetse Kanye West). I am happy that most people are aware that these people are satanists and recognise them for who they are.
Thirdly, they use television to condition people to certain thoughts, I did research on a topic called "suspension of disbelief" (google it pls) this is where the brain is brought to a sleep-like state so that you cannot think critically when watching something that needs heavy critisism. Suspension of disbelief is achieved by the flicker rate of your television screen, you cannot see it but you brain reacts to it without you realizing it, practical example, ever talked to someone who was watching television intently? Do they respond immediately or do you have to shake them gently to get their attention? You decide.
Lastly, and when I say lastly I don't mean ba felletsoe, they use radio to shape opinion. They introduce a topic, have guests that are for or against the topic, debate it and reach a conclusion. Even when the topic or discussion is finished, there is no clear answer to the debate, you might be sitting at home listening in and the solution might be obvious to you but this is not the purpose of such shows. These shows are made to confuse you and leave you undecided or confused than when the discussion started. The same goes for television discussions, but television discussions are worse because they introduce a topic debate it for you and reach a conclusion for you while under suspension of disbelief.
Think and decide for yourselves, after all, Molimo o re file matla a ho iketsetsa diqeto.
This sounds interesting. WHAT are the possible solutions to unsuspecting victims?

Since: Jul 12

Indonesia

#3 Sep 23, 2012
He monna anonymous,obatla ho mpolella hore o qala ho ultlwa ka new world order?o lata mchana,e se ele ho di final stages.Ha obatla ho tseba hantle qalo le qetelo ea yona le hore ke bomang beng ba yona,obale Jewish conspiracy,bohloko ke hore it's too late for us to do anything about it,way too late because their final plan is between now and 2016 where they are going to crush world economy and introduce one currency world wide,look at the current state of world economics,you think this all coincedence?wrong,it's all planned.After they crush world economy they introduce one currency,one government and one satanic religion world wide,they even formed a private army(NATO)to enforce their wil on countries who refuse their agenda.Kenale di video tse ngata tse hlalosang hantle maikemisetso abona

“Botle bo bokalo ba monna”

Since: Mar 10

Ha o cha o cheche

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Jackgp wrote:
Kenale di video tse ngata tse hlalosang hantle maikemisetso abona
Who are they exactly?
Anonymous

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Jackgp wrote:
He monna anonymous,obatla ho mpolella hore o qala ho ultlwa ka new world order?o lata mchana,e se ele ho di final stages.Ha obatla ho tseba hantle qalo le qetelo ea yona le hore ke bomang beng ba yona,obale Jewish conspiracy,bohloko ke hore it's too late for us to do anything about it,way too late because their final plan is between now and 2016 where they are going to crush world economy and introduce one currency world wide,look at the current state of world economics,you think this all coincedence?wrong,it's all planned.After they crush world economy they introduce one currency,one government and one satanic religion world wide,they even formed a private army(NATO)to enforce their wil on countries who refuse their agenda.Kenale di video tse ngata tse hlalosang hantle maikemisetso abona
Ha ke lata, ne mpa kere ke bue ka taba tsena since ke bona hore batho ba kenang mona atleast ba butse kellelo tsa bona. I know we are in the final stages and have been tracking world events closely. Mohlomong re ka khaolelana tsebo ena and compare notes, I know their plan to kill 90% of us! Ka thaba ha ke utloa hore ha ke mong a tsebang ntho tsena ka tshenolelo e tsoang Holimo.

I know they are gonna crush the economy through derivatives but I am not exactly sure how they are going to do this.

Ha re arolelane!
Anonymous

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Chitja wa Botha Bothe wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds interesting. WHAT are the possible solutions to unsuspecting victims?
Try to spread the word and hope for the best... thats all I can think of.
zhang

Maseru, Lesotho

#7 Sep 24, 2012
New order is a system which has been established by the world super powers though the existing known institutes like Anonymous has mentioned.There is nothing new about this system because it's a unbroken programme of the Babylon system.Jeremiah 51 v 7 , Daniel 3 v 4.The chauffeur of this system ke "SEOTSOA"Revelation 17v 5.But i assure you my brothers and sisters who dedicate themselves to research and learn about this topic that all these will not happened until the time of greate tribulation.
Economy
The life economic should go via all the tabulated stages of every business life circle.
1. America

2. China which is now fighting for the postion of beig a super power .
3.Japan....
Ke khefutsa mona feela ....

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Chitja,batho ba re buang ka bona ke di secret societies,mme maikemesetso a bona keho busa lefatshe tlasa sephiri empa qetellong ha thato ea bona hae phethahetse ebe baya itlhahisa,bona ba kenyeletsa illuminati,freemasons,rothchil d,skull and bones le ba bang,haba feletse ba 13 families lefatshe bophara,they are very powerful and resourceful,they control almost every aspect of our everyday lives without people realising,they control governments,education,entartai nment industry,media,justice derpartments,basically they get to decide what u hear,what u see on television ,they decide on presidents especially in the US because that's their power house, all the US presidents are chosen by them voting is just a formality.Remember why John F Kennedy died?it's because he refused their agenda and exposed them on national radio and they killed him.Have u ever wondered why each and every US president start war with other countries before their office term ends?it's because each one of them is given a mandate to fulfill especially against those countries who refuse their agenda,good example is George W Bush.Their governments are topple by millitary action and replaced with a puppet state,or they stir civil wars in that particular country and later intervene as peace keepers only to establish a puppet regime,remember Libya,Iraq, and Afghanistan, now they are busy terrorising Syria,next stop is Iran, talks are already underway as wether to attack Iran or not all under the same old pathetic excuse that Iran posseses nuclear weapons.The idea of toppling and disarming countries they consider threats is when time comes to implement one world goverment,is that every state in the world should be obedient and submissive and that they should be the only ones in the world who will be well armed and feared,that time is near and is not going to be good because it will be times of tyranny, war and death will be order of the day.If u think all this is some story line from a fiction movie think again and do some little research the internet is on your fingertips,more so look closely what is happening around u and around the world.
zhang

Maseru, Lesotho

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Sorry JACKGP, ke utloa taba tsa hao di thekesella haholo tabeng tsa theory ea Mazabata.Leha ke dumella le wena nthong tse itseng feela tse ling tsona hase tsona ke menahano ea batho.Feela ke hantle hore batho ba nahane tjena re tsebe hoba thiba.Haeba taba tsa hao ke nete how comes that China ebe 2nd world super power? O bolela hore USA e etsa ka boomo hore China e be super power? USA etla fumana eng ha China ele super power?Because my understanding ke hore China etla implementer its system to controll the world and USA will be the part that sytem.

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Becareful as how u spread the word,these creeps are merciless to anyone who dares speak against them,look at how Tupac,Michael Jackson and Martin Luther King died it is all in their speeches if u don't believe me.Tread carefully,they are closer than u think,because even our internet browsing habits are being censored,they can see exactly what we are discussing on this forum as we speak but who cares it's free world

Since: Sep 12

Maseru

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
You forgot to mention apple, blackberries and internet. No more privacy. All that info on facebook, all those chats on bbm, they are not private coz they are stored somewhere. For what joale? with all that info they know what food you like what your weeknesses are etc, the info is sold to marketing companies who then manipulate products and services according to all that info. Why do you think facebook is free? or all these other chatting services, nothing can be really free theres always a catch. Next time you download free software read the terms and conditions closely..........

Maseru

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Yes and the chinese are definately going to control the world, look now in every african country theres so many chinese. Worse the muslims are also somewhere in that category. how come its okay for muslims to bomb innocent people over a stupid movie yet noone can bomb them back? how come muslims can go into other countries and fight for rights to build mosques and worship their allah but in their own countries no other religions are permitted???? What is that. How do you go around killing innocent people for a stupid movie?

Maseru

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Jackgp wrote:
Becareful as how u spread the word,these creeps are merciless to anyone who dares speak against them,look at how Tupac,Michael Jackson and Martin Luther King died it is all in their speeches if u don't believe me.Tread carefully,they are closer than u think,because even our internet browsing habits are being censored,they can see exactly what we are discussing on this forum as we speak but who cares it's free world
True, but if its time to die i guess its time to die. Regardless of who dies first and how, the fact still remains we are all going to die anyway...even the so called illuminatis lol.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2012
zhang wrote:
New order is a system which has been established by the world super powers though the existing known institutes like Anonymous has mentioned.There is nothing new about this system because it's a unbroken programme of the Babylon system.Jeremiah 51 v 7 , Daniel 3 v 4.The chauffeur of this system ke "SEOTSOA"Revelation 17v 5.But i assure you my brothers and sisters who dedicate themselves to research and learn about this topic that all these will not happened until the time of greate tribulation.
Economy
The life economic should go via all the tabulated stages of every business life circle.
1. America
2. China which is now fighting for the postion of beig a super power .
3.Japan....
Ke khefutsa mona feela ....
Watch Japan and China closely...
Anonymous

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Pindeni wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention apple, blackberries and internet. No more privacy. All that info on facebook, all those chats on bbm, they are not private coz they are stored somewhere. For what joale? with all that info they know what food you like what your weeknesses are etc, the info is sold to marketing companies who then manipulate products and services according to all that info. Why do you think facebook is free? or all these other chatting services, nothing can be really free theres always a catch. Next time you download free software read the terms and conditions closely..........
Cloud storage keeps your data and they own it, T's & C's apply lol...
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2012
First sign of ish hitting the fan, I am getting out of JHB. LMAO
zhang

Maseru, Lesotho

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Hase naha tsohle tse keneng NATO.It's only composed of 28 countries.Naha tsa Islam hase karolo ea NATO.
Nna ke hloka justification from the bible ka taba tsa the NEW WORLD ORDER.Le hore na ke naha life tsetla etella programme yeo pele.
Re seke ra bua feela hore na re nahana joang.
When reading your bible careful,you will find that there are 2 justifications
1. O ka tiisa taba ka semoea
2.O ka netefatsa taba ea yao ka bohlale ba lefatse.
PAUL SAID: Jews want miracles for proof, and Greeks look for wisdom 1 COR 1 VS 22.
Support your issue with scriptures.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
Chitja wa Botha Bothe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are they exactly?
Ke kopa video tseo hle ntate

Maseru

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ke kopa video tseo hle ntate
me too.....

“Ye-Bhukhwe-Butul uri”

Since: May 11

Francistown, Botswana

#20 Sep 24, 2012
The coming World Empire requires the destruction of all sovereign nations and the world carved up into military zones of control whose boundaries have no relation to ancient established borders or to ethnic homelands. The coming World Tyranny requires total control over people's thoughts and movements from the cradle to the grave and to do this the Occult Hierarchy behind the World Revolution will use all the dark occult knowledge they possess and every technological invention available to enslave mankind. The coming World Empire will be of such a dark and terrible nature its effects will dwarf every other tyranny and human outrage in history in its application, scale and intensity. Those who do not recognise that there is a plan to create a One World Government by destroying the sovereignties of all nations are either poorly informed fools or well informed liars who desire to conceal their knowledge and complicity in this unholy alliance of like-minded people. There is a conspiracy, a plot if you will, for World Empire and it is as old as Methuselah. Today, the people behind this plot for a "New World Order" are heir to an ancient agenda whose terrible impress in the historical process can be easily seen by those with eyes to see.

These modern overlords of the New World Order are referred to by such names as Globalists, Internationalists, International Bankers, the Financial Global Elite, the Invisible Money Power, etc. and much of their dark works are carried out in great secrecy because they do not wish to alert the sleeping masses to this work –the "Great Work of the Ages"- and so alert them to the great danger they are in. But, gentle reader, behind these men of great power and influence lays a much greater power. This power resides in the occult network of secret societies whose leaders are the Occult Hierarchy. And reader, understand, that this occult power is an ancient power and the Occult Hierarchy are its human representatives on Earth who are the Black Adepts from the Cult of Evil. These modern conspirators are immensely powerful because they are heir to many centuries of conspiratorial work that has gifted this generation of master conspirators their unique position in the historical process. That is, as the Lords of Power whose power and influence transcends national boundaries and the constraints of personal destinies and lifetimes. Their occult power is passed onto others by succession –i.e. a chain of intergenerational Satanists spanning the ages - and so this power transcends the constraints of time. And by doing, inexorably amplifies itself and thus gaining more and more control over the temporal affairs of the world.

Hitherto, these Lords of Power worked very secretly. Their dark work, this Ancient Evil Agenda, sometimes referred to by insiders as the "Great Work," was a Closed Conspiracy known only to the initiated and enforced by terrible blood oaths to secrecy that were enforced mercilessly if broken. For, they knew that if too many people awoke and learned the truth about what has been happening they would be moved to do something about it. Moreover, they also understood the danger of a large number of these awakened souls finding out who their enemy really is, and how this enemy does its work and for what end, and that these people may rise up and destroy those who are behind this diabolical plot. So the Evil Agenda for World Empire was a great secret among the occult underworld known only to the favoured few. However, in recent times the Occult Hierarchy decreed that the time was ripe for their "Great Work" to be revealed for those with eyes too see, for, know they believe that there preparations are so complete that nothing can stop them and so they now boast of their works. And so the Closed Conspiracy for World Empire under the sway of the secret societies is now an Open Conspiracy......

..........TO BE CONTINUED..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was Jesus Born in Africa (Jan '11) Jun 24 Atw 7
News 2,3 tons of compressed dagga found on farm (Jan '10) Jun 18 Chitja wa Botha B... 21
Nalane ea batloung (Mar '13) Apr '16 popo motloung 13
ntloabe (Mar '13) Apr '16 fat man 16
More from around the web