Chant to find the truth.
http://nichirenbuddhist.org/

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22 May 2, 2012
Christ Follower wrote:
Jeremiah29:11-12
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.
RIGHT ON!! He will fill your heart with hope, trust, faith and Love....all you have to do is pray to Him and respect WHO he is..when you pray, be humble. Do NOT speak to Him in the latest slang language...speak to him as a child to a Father, for he is Our Father, Our Creator..he is always listening, always.

“Lesang basadi batle honna”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 May 2, 2012
How blessed will be the one who grabs your babies and smashes them on a rock!-Psalms 137:9
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#24 May 3, 2012
Moruti Rakooma wrote:
How blessed will be the one who grabs your babies and smashes them on a rock!-Psalms 137:9
Ha u ka bala Pesalema ena ho tloha qalong u tla utloa hore ho buuoa Babylon eleng sera sa bana ba Molimo.
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#25 May 4, 2012
Isaiah 54:10

For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Location hidden

#26 May 4, 2012
Christ Follower wrote:
Isaiah 54:10
For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.
Amen

Location hidden

#27 May 4, 2012
Christ Follower wrote:
<quoted text>Ha u ka bala Pesalema ena ho tloha qalong u tla utloa hore ho buuoa Babylon eleng sera sa bana ba Molimo.
Bana bao ba entse eng bona ?

Location hidden

#28 May 4, 2012
'No doubt they are gathering and dividing the plunder - a girl or two for each man to rape! Sisera is grabbing up colorful cloth, he is grabbing up colorful embroidered cloth, two pieces of colorful embroidered cloth, for the neck of the plunderer!'-Judges 5:30
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#29 May 4, 2012
Moruti Rakooma wrote:
<quoted text>
Bana bao ba entse eng bona ?
Ba entse ho ts'oanang hantle le matsibolo a Ekhepeta
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#30 May 7, 2012
Jeremiah 33:2-3
"This is God's Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God:'Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own."
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#31 May 7, 2012
Psalm 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
I will fear no one.
The Lord protects me from all danger;
I will never be afraid."

Since: Apr 12

Lesotho

#32 May 8, 2012
disciple of jesus wrote:
<quoted text> u are rily unproffesional don't u knw dat isiah wz 1 of de prophets en jesus wl nt write ur name in de buk of lyf unless u are saved en those scriptures are written for al ppl lvn in de world including u!!
So yoh mean even notorious Judas will be recalled? But i just think the book was saccinctly adressed to special people; Israelites and others as specified therein. Ok! if you may help me where do we get in?
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#33 May 8, 2012
Isaiah 45:2-3
" I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.

And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name."
niceone

Maseru, Lesotho

#34 May 8, 2012
UNPROFFESIONAL wrote:
Hm! thankz me haf got no white meaning. Ne le ka nthetsa hee. Who are you and who is esiah? u skimane le bana ba balang mangolo a eang liphuthehong tse ling ebe lere a ea ho lona. I hope Jesus is going to write us a 5000000 pages letter and on the 1988216th page tell us basotho wiil c eternity ke bone na letlaare ho ngoletsoe mang.
Your name says it all. U r unprofessional. Have a little faith unproffy.

“being in love is so good.”

Since: Jul 11

Nna le motho waka.

#35 May 8, 2012
Christ Follower wrote:
Isaiah 45:2-3
" I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.
And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name."
Amen, Oh Amen!!
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#36 May 9, 2012
Romans8:35,38-39
35 Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?

38 For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [n]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,
39 Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Christ Follower

Maseru, Lesotho

#37 May 10, 2012
Isaiah 40:29-31

"He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

Location hidden

#38 May 10, 2012
Christ Follower wrote:
Isaiah 40:29-31
"He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Amen

Location hidden

#39 May 11, 2012
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#40 May 11, 2012
Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord watches over you—
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord will keep you from all harm —
he will watch over your life;
8 the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are we the worst or the best in human evolution? 42 min Mosotho Hlemphe 46
sehloho sa ma dc 1 hr Likobo Thaba Lepapa 17
Ladies: Do You Sleep With Everybody Who... (Feb '14) 4 hr Sehwete 46
go nyobana ka sephiring go monate naa (Jul '13) 7 hr real man 34
Ke kopa recipes tsa di salad (Nov '13) 14 hr Morui 50
Ke dizzy bosso 14 hr Ponki 10
Why The Catholics Changed Sabbath To Sunday? (Feb '14) 14 hr Morui 126
More from around the web