satanists invade the Lesotho Forum

Posted in the Lesotho Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
christian

Maseru, Lesotho

#1 Mar 16, 2012
it looks to me that satanists are targeting our forum. recently the create topics about satanism. people of GOD, lets fight this in the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
it looks to me that satanists are targeting our forum. recently the create topics about satanism. people of GOD, lets fight this in the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST
Will you give examples of the topics about satanism?

“Sekotaki se hloahloa sa Maama”

Since: Sep 10

Ha ke le Qekise nna!

#3 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
Ha o so tlohele matekoane, nchanyana?
Khintla

South Africa

#4 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
Ua nyela, ha u ba loants'e u le mong ke eng?
Khintla

South Africa

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Monna Motho wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha o so tlohele matekoane, nchanyana?
...ke bona eka o lebetse ho noa lipilisi!
Khintla

South Africa

#6 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
our Lord JESUS CHRIST
Ke oa hau le mang hana?
Anonymous

Maseru, Lesotho

#7 Mar 16, 2012
o ts'oeroe ke masepa uena
christian

Maseru, Lesotho

#8 Mar 16, 2012
funny ke khalema bosatane joale ke hlaseloa ke tsona. get off me in the name of OUR LORD FATHER GOD

Location hidden

#10 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
funny ke khalema bosatane joale ke hlaseloa ke tsona. get off me in the name of OUR LORD FATHER GOD
Lol, welcome my friend. This is how things are done here. However, take Katela's words and you will be fine.
Khintla

South Africa

#11 Mar 16, 2012
christian wrote:
Aa nya koana! Satanist ke uena satane, u tla ho rona u ikhakantse u batla ho re eeka....tloha ho rona satane, voetsek!
mbii

Lesotho

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Seno bueng ka thata tjena hleng bana ba morena.
mbii

Lesotho

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Khintla le wena ako thibehe hle.
Manchabora

Pretoria, South Africa

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Hahahahaha! Ha u tsebe hore topix is the forum for satanists? That is why I no longer post comments !!
Ntja ae Lapa

Johannesburg, South Africa

#15 Mar 18, 2012
Ke nahana hore o felletsoe ke chelete ea ho kena TOPIX uena manchabora.
Tlohela ho beha mabaka a hlokang thuso.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 18, 2012
christian wrote:
Lets pray:

“Lord, open my eyes to see more of you, in your word, in the messages of the gospel that I hear, enlighten my understanding to know you more, there it is I will find all I am and am here for”
BadBoyT

Maseru, Lesotho

#17 Mar 18, 2012
Sash_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets pray:
“Lord, open my eyes to see more of you, in your word, in the messages of the gospel that I hear, enlighten my understanding to know you more, there it is I will find all I am and am here for”
AMEN to that...

Since: Nov 08

any place on this planet

#18 Mar 18, 2012
Sash_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets pray:
in names of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, amen!

Location hidden

#19 Mar 18, 2012
monatja wrote:
<quoted text>in names of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, amen!
People believe that the gospel is not true. That is a big lie from the devil to keep people from searching for God's presence.

I saw horrible demons, running so fast. They run so fast because they know their time is running out. Their mandate from their master Satan is to destroy humanity and especially GOD’s people. Each demon is given a name to bring with them to hell.

The devil is a liar and I am not afraid of him.

Since: Nov 08

any place on this planet

#20 Mar 18, 2012
Sash_ wrote:
<quoted text>
People believe that the gospel is not true. That is a big lie from the devil to keep people from searching for God's presence.
I saw horrible demons, running so fast. They run so fast because they know their time is running out. Their mandate from their master Satan is to destroy humanity and especially GOD’s people.
rona re lelala feela,re sheba Mora Motho sefapanong,teng re fumana pholoho e sa feleng.ha u hana teng u kile ua ka oa joetsoa ka Eena,haeno ke naheng

“"Botle bo bokalo"”

Since: Sep 11

Bloemfontien

#21 Mar 18, 2012
Sash_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw horrible demons, running so fast. They run so fast because they know their time is running out. Their mandate from their master Satan is to destroy humanity and especially GOD’s people. Each demon is given a name to bring with them to hell.
The devil is a liar and I am not afraid of him.
Halleuya praise the Lord

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libini le balatele ba seakhi ba hana ho aha kho... 17 hr Tlou 117
Kopo ea sethunya Fri Petsetse 1
Power sharing deal DC & ABC Fri Petsetse 40
Lesotho 2015 Elections.... Fri Petsetse 110
More Hectic in the forum Feb 26 BBT 14
True and so sad Feb 25 BBT 5
Why I like SASH!! Feb 25 Sash_ 43
More from around the web