Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
molala

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2009
 
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.

Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.

This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.

Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.

People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2009
 
molala wrote:
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.
Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.
This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.
Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.
People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.
Ha ke tsebe hore na Makoa u itseng feela LCD ha e tsebe hore naa ba lokisa temo joang Lesotho. Re shoella ka tlung ke tlala mobu o le teng. Ho ho holo ke show tse sa re tsoeleng molemo. Lekala la temo le tla thusa Basotho neng hore re fumane lijo? Ka nako e 'ngoe ke ee ke bone re rata liparty tsa rona hoo re sa batleng ha ho buua ha li etsa hampe.'Nete eo mang le mang ba e bonang ke ea hore temo e ea shoa Lesotho (he eba ha e so shoe), re sitoa ho iphepa.'Muso oa LCD ha o ka lokisa temo ra boela ra chaea, u tla fumana bolateli bo bongata ho feta mona.

“Sera sa motho ke tlala”

Since: Aug 07

Maphutseng Ha Morena Makhabane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2009
 
molala wrote:
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.
Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.
This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.
Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.
People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.
I agree with him totally Molala. Look at how much was allocated for agriculture in budget speech 2008/2009 - this shows you that agriculture is not one of government`s priorities despite widespread hunger in rural areas which initially depended on agriculture for food security. Its not clear what minister of Agric should have achieved and by when. Uena, if you disagree, please furnish government vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. Mohlomong hakea li bona.
moihloe

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 18, 2009
 
O tseba ua bolela,ha hona ntho e etsang sechaba se pelo li bohloko, se corrupt joalo ka tlala. Oa tseba ha Muso, through the ministry of agriculture of course, o ne o ka shebana le ho etsa hore temo e be e tlisang lijo, ha ke utloe na keng e thata hakalo mona. Ke nka taba ena ea temo e le bothata bo boholo boo re shebaneng le bona re le sechaba. Ehlile le ha ke le le LCD tjena ena ea temo ea toutisa. Ha ke mo tsebe le ho mo tseba Makoa, ha ke na taba le hore na o itseng. Fact is fact. Food insecurity is a big contributing factor towards hostility and political intolerance. Basotho ho ne ho tsejoa le sechaba sa khotso hobane se se le sa lapa. But now......
Taniele

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

molala wrote:
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.
Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.
This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.
Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.
People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.
Don't play the man but play the ball. If prof. Makoa said lcd does not have agric policies, u must tell us that he is not telling the truth. Then show/tell us the policies. To me the lcd gvment does not have any policies in any sector. They just run the govenment with a 'general idea'. They react to situations because they don't have policies in place. If indeed the mccd criticised Mokoma in public about failure of agric then how should Makoa interpret that. But I think it was wrong for mccd (if he did) criticise mokoam in public. Doing so could be regarded as seekimg attention by mccd. Besides how could he criticise mokoma if lcd does not have the policies which Mokoma should implement. Were there any benchmarks set by lcd to Mokoma, except of course for the 'general idea'?
Tonkana

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2009
 
molala wrote:
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.
Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.
This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.
Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.
People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.
You are saying "people are tired of Mr Makoa's pos star approach". I personally don't agree with this kind of approach whereby you call yourself "people". You are giving us your view point here not anybody's. I don't think you consulted anybody about this issue before writing here, but you call yourself people. I should think you could have said "I am tired of ...." instead. Mr Makoa gave us his personal analysis, which could be as good as yours, but he never implicated other people.

Have a nice day.
Max

Maynooth, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2009
 
Taniele wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play the man but play the ball. If prof. Makoa said lcd does not have agric policies, u must tell us that he is not telling the truth. Then show/tell us the policies. To me the lcd gvment does not have any policies in any sector. They just run the govenment with a 'general idea'. They react to situations because they don't have policies in place. If indeed the mccd criticised Mokoma in public about failure of agric then how should Makoa interpret that. But I think it was wrong for mccd (if he did) criticise mokoam in public. Doing so could be regarded as seekimg attention by mccd. Besides how could he criticise mokoma if lcd does not have the policies which Mokoma should implement. Were there any benchmarks set by lcd to Mokoma, except of course for the 'general idea'?
I worked in a couple of ministries in the past and believe me Taniele there are policy documents in almost all these ministries and very well written for that matter, but implementation is never in accordance to those policies. You are right that they only react to situation and this is not healthy when there are no exogenous shocks to the system. On your comment that Mosisili should provide Mokoma with policies, I beg to differ. Ideally, ministers should make sure that their ministries have guiding principles when they take office. If not, they should start by drawing those up first and this is what Mokoma should have initiated without the PM telling him to do it.
Max

Maynooth, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2009
 
Once again, I think we are wrongfully throwing blame at government when Basotho have the responsibility themselves. One dimension of this, in which I will agree that government has failed, is when it comes to educating Basotho about:

1. the need for reduced reliance on government
2. the need for diversification of products; and
3. the need to adjust to the obvious new conditions regarding climate change. It is pretty obvious that desertification has caught up with many parts of our country and we need to adjust accordingly.

This does not try to nullify what other people are saying but we also have responsibility.

“Sera sa motho ke tlala”

Since: Aug 07

Maphutseng Ha Morena Makhabane

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 18, 2009
 
Max, below is the vision statement from http://www.lesotho.gov.ls/agric/default.php ;

"By 2006, we, the ministry of Agriculture and food Security will have empowered our clientele to make informed decisions and access necessary resources for sustainable agricultural production and food availability."

Take note that, this is 2009 but this ministry`s vision statement start by saying '2006'. Do you really expect us to believe that policies exist?

You correctly mentioned that "implementation is never in accordance to those policies." Is this problem unique to this ministry or all of them? Why was ntate Mokama singled out when we have Home Affairs ministry which is in deeper crisis and defence department which is led by ntate Mosisili himself is unable to protect military arms?
molala

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2009
 
I do not know what happened to my earlier submission but I will attempt to rewrite it.

I insist that Dr. Makoa's analysis is misdirected, uninformed and attention seeking.

A bit of information can help in this regard.

In Lesotho, we have vision 2020 which is a long term policy statement of goverment. In this document, there is a section that deals with the agricultural sector. The second document is a poverty reduction strategy paper PRSP which is a meduim term document that tries to implement the vision 2020. This document is also supported by the sector position paper which are operational documents. In all this documents, agriculture features prominently.

The other side of the coin is the medium term expenditure framework or MTEF, this is a medium expenditure programme for government and it feeds the annual national budgets.

All these documents operate within the policy direction sphere. So what is Dr. Makoa saying?

I inisist that Dr. Makoa should have been a pop star given his attitude of being reckless and attention seeking. He should not try fame from the back door as he is doing and most importantly he should not journey his road to fame using this government as a vehicle.

Further to this, Makoa is exposing his ignorance to the entire world because if he read, he'd know about all these documents. An academic who is Dean of a faculty really leaves a lot to be desired if he did not understand what the prime minister was saying.

The PM was trying to highlight the plight of this sector given the resources that government continue to plough in the sector. If numebers are anything to write home about, one can tell that agriculture is a top priority.

“HA E TLALE TERENE!”

Since: Dec 08

Sehlabeng,Thuathe!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2009
 
molala wrote:
The intellectually defunct academic come political analyst Dr. Francis Kopano Makoa who is also a Dean of a Faculty at NUL has crossed the line with his analysis and outlook of the ruling LCD.
Makoa has been giving Basotho misleading analysis about the actions of the ruling party and its leader since anyone can recall.
This time around he has been reckless to state that LCD has no vision or policies for the Agricultural sector. This statement has exposed ignorance and lack of understanding of congress politics on the side of a man of Makoa's stature.
Makoa has read out of context the LCD leaders criticism of the Agricultural sector. The criticism was not meant to belittle Mr. Mokoma as Minister of Agriculture but to raise awareness of the challenges that the sector faces. Makoa has gone further to say the Prime Minister was dancing to his audience which statement can only be interpretted as attention seeking on the side of Makoa.
People are tired of Mr. Makoa's pop star approach when it comes to analysing matters of national importance. One cannot afford such a reckless and ignorant analysis.
Utloang!!!!!! he is not different from you either.U rata hampe uena ho etsa analysis tsa hau tsa mashono so long as ABC is concerned.

Ts`oene ha e ipone lekopo!
Taniele

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2009
 
Thabo Lesholu wrote:
Max, below is the vision statement from http://www.lesotho.gov.ls/agric/default.php ;
"By 2006, we, the ministry of Agriculture and food Security will have empowered our clientele to make informed decisions and access necessary resources for sustainable agricultural production and food availability."
Take note that, this is 2009 but this ministry`s vision statement start by saying '2006'. Do you really expect us to believe that policies exist?
You correctly mentioned that "implementation is never in accordance to those policies." Is this problem unique to this ministry or all of them? Why was ntate Mokama singled out when we have Home Affairs ministry which is in deeper crisis and defence department which is led by ntate Mosisili himself is unable to protect military arms?
Thabo, I really laughed after reading this extract. I checked all visions on the gvt website. What I cocluded is that whoever wrote them does not know what a vission statement (what u want to be) and a mission statement (how u will be what u want to be). Like I said earlier that lcd just runs the govment with a general idea. There are no policies in place. Probably lcd should call a policy conference and articulate on policy matters.
Taniele

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2009
 
molala wrote:
I do not know what happened to my earlier submission but I will attempt to rewrite it.
I insist that Dr. Makoa's analysis is misdirected, uninformed and attention seeking.
A bit of information can help in this regard.
In Lesotho, we have vision 2020 which is a long term policy statement of goverment. In this document, there is a section that deals with the agricultural sector. The second document is a poverty reduction strategy paper PRSP which is a meduim term document that tries to implement the vision 2020. This document is also supported by the sector position paper which are operational documents. In all this documents, agriculture features prominently.
The other side of the coin is the medium term expenditure framework or MTEF, this is a medium expenditure programme for government and it feeds the annual national budgets.
All these documents operate within the policy direction sphere. So what is Dr. Makoa saying?
I inisist that Dr. Makoa should have been a pop star given his attitude of being reckless and attention seeking. He should not try fame from the back door as he is doing and most importantly he should not journey his road to fame using this government as a vehicle.
Further to this, Makoa is exposing his ignorance to the entire world because if he read, he'd know about all these documents. An academic who is Dean of a faculty really leaves a lot to be desired if he did not understand what the prime minister was saying.
The PM was trying to highlight the plight of this sector given the resources that government continue to plough in the sector. If numebers are anything to write home about, one can tell that agriculture is a top priority.
Liar, liar and liar. You must go read the vision 2020 and then come back here. There is no section in that document that deals with agriculture. In fact the word agriculture is mentioned 9 tmies in a 66-paged document. Safe to say there are hardly 10 sentences that deal with agriculture. If those 9 sentences are what u and mccd handed over to mokoma to implement, I can only say shame on you. As a warning u should not tell prof.Makoa or anyone for that matter, to read what u have not read.
mao

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2009
 
i have to agree Ntate Makoa hates LCD with all his heart and will go out of his professional way to say something negative about the ruling party.in his eyes he can do a much better job than the present executive,that i doubt.him as prime minister and Selinyane as his deputy haikona
Oa Tlokoeng

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2009
 
Prof. Makoa has for a long time been extremely impartial in his analysis of Lesotho politics, always failing to hide his hatred for the ruling party and i personally don't like him.
However, when he legitimately criticizes the government, the latter better take heed and examine itself. We claim that "temo ke mokokotlo oa naha" but when we have to prove that statement we fail dismally. It is true that Basotho need to wake up and make things happen for themselves without total governement support, but really, how do we expect Ntate Phiniase from haeso koa to know what the best farming practices are, what he needs to do after producing his food to make sure it translates into income? Lijo tsa bona li tlala tsupa hobane m'uso ha o ba rute letho. Put your educated feet in their shoes and you'll see that it is just not easy for them to do without govt guidance. Ke eona nthoena ea rona ea ho beha party e le ngoe litulong 1 million yrs, they think they inherited the positions that they hold and will only lose them through death. Topix ha e tlise phetoho, votes do!
molala

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 19, 2009
 
Taniele wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar and liar. You must go read the vision 2020 and then come back here. There is no section in that document that deals with agriculture. In fact the word agriculture is mentioned 9 tmies in a 66-paged document. Safe to say there are hardly 10 sentences that deal with agriculture. If those 9 sentences are what u and mccd handed over to mokoma to implement, I can only say shame on you. As a warning u should not tell prof.Makoa or anyone for that matter, to read what u have not read.
You seem not to understand how a long term vision works. I suggest you revisit your references on it. You have not told the forum that the PRSP under economic sectors has a chaprter that talks about agriculture and food security. Again visit your references for guidance before you come here and write stuff you are unsure of. The sector position papers are the most detailed as they focus on an issue and deal with it in detail.

Clearly you belong to Mr. Makoa's school of shooting from the hip analysis. This is an old school that does not work anymore. Thinking that you can just pick some low hanging fruits is reckless. people analyse the analysis of analysts and if you are not or unresearched like you and Dr. Makoa, then you are in for a high jump.
Oa Sehlabeng

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 19, 2009
 
Issues like this one need us not to be biased when discussing them irrespective of our political affiliations. Molala tell us what Mr. Mosisili was exactly saying not trying to say or emphasizing. Once you manage to differentiate the two you will understand Prof. point of analysis.

e.g. Mr Thahane made his 2009/10 budget speech 18 February and he included rehabilitation of sheep dipping tanks in his budgets while that system is no longer used in Lesotho. Currently injection method is used after abolishing that system. Should I say his statement is well calculated in relation to agriculture or what? In return, I as a farmer if I say they fail to plan and coordinate national issues will you refer as behaving like a pop star, mickey mouse or what?

In Para. 65 Thahane says “The current situation tells us that we need clear programmes that support commercialization and diversification in both developments of agro-industries”.

After Thahane (Mr.) said that why are you not referring him as you are doing with Mr. Makoa. Tlohela bo-congress Molala o buoe taba tsa sechaba.
molala wrote:
I do not know what happened to my earlier submission but I will attempt to rewrite it.
I insist that Dr. Makoa's analysis is misdirected, uninformed and attention seeking.
A bit of information can help in this regard.
In Lesotho, we have vision 2020 which is a long term policy statement of goverment. In this document, there is a section that deals with the agricultural sector. The second document is a poverty reduction strategy paper PRSP which is a meduim term document that tries to implement the vision 2020. This document is also supported by the sector position paper which are operational documents. In all this documents, agriculture features prominently.
The other side of the coin is the medium term expenditure framework or MTEF, this is a medium expenditure programme for government and it feeds the annual national budgets.
All these documents operate within the policy direction sphere. So what is Dr. Makoa saying?
I inisist that Dr. Makoa should have been a pop star given his attitude of being reckless and attention seeking. He should not try fame from the back door as he is doing and most importantly he should not journey his road to fame using this government as a vehicle.
Further to this, Makoa is exposing his ignorance to the entire world because if he read, he'd know about all these documents. An academic who is Dean of a faculty really leaves a lot to be desired if he did not understand what the prime minister was saying.
The PM was trying to highlight the plight of this sector given the resources that government continue to plough in the sector. If numebers are anything to write home about, one can tell that agriculture is a top priority.
Taniele

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 19, 2009
 
molala wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem not to understand how a long term vision works. I suggest you revisit your references on it. You have not told the forum that the PRSP under economic sectors has a chaprter that talks about agriculture and food security. Again visit your references for guidance before you come here and write stuff you are unsure of. The sector position papers are the most detailed as they focus on an issue and deal with it in detail.
Clearly you belong to Mr. Makoa's school of shooting from the hip analysis. This is an old school that does not work anymore. Thinking that you can just pick some low hanging fruits is reckless. people analyse the analysis of analysts and if you are not or unresearched like you and Dr. Makoa, then you are in for a high jump.
Don't play me, play the ball (existance/non existance of lcd policy on agric). On thread #10 above you said "In Lesotho, we have vision 2020 which is a long term policy statement of goverment. In this document, there is a section that deals with the agricultural sector.". Now when one reads vision 2020, there is no section dealing with agriculture. So, u leshano. lcd has no policy on agric, they are just running the govenmennt with 'a general' idea.
molala

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 19, 2009
 
Oa Sehlabeng wrote:
Issues like this one need us not to be biased when discussing them irrespective of our political affiliations. Molala tell us what Mr. Mosisili was exactly saying not trying to say or emphasizing. Once you manage to differentiate the two you will understand Prof. point of analysis.
e.g. Mr Thahane made his 2009/10 budget speech 18 February and he included rehabilitation of sheep dipping tanks in his budgets while that system is no longer used in Lesotho. Currently injection method is used after abolishing that system. Should I say his statement is well calculated in relation to agriculture or what? In return, I as a farmer if I say they fail to plan and coordinate national issues will you refer as behaving like a pop star, mickey mouse or what?
In Para. 65 Thahane says “The current situation tells us that we need clear programmes that support commercialization and diversification in both developments of agro-industries”.
After Thahane (Mr.) said that why are you not referring him as you are doing with Mr. Makoa. Tlohela bo-congress Molala o buoe taba tsa sechaba.
<quoted text>
Firstly, Mosisili was trying to emphasize a point that while Agriculture remains the mainstay of our livehoods in Lesotho, it faces a number of challenges. Challenges of climate change resulting in desertification of the southern sub saharan Africa remains a major problem. This means that we can no longer rely on traditional methods and natural weather parttens as they are changing failing.

Mosisili's criticism was informed by the above. Now to bring the whole debate home, his issue is that despite his administrstion efforts, the sector continue to deteriorate at arlaming speed hence a need to find answers asap. His reference to Mokoma was in respect of him having to now deal with this challenge and return the country into self sustainance.
Tonkana

Maseru, Lesotho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 19, 2009
 
molala wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem not to understand how a long term vision works. I suggest you revisit your references on it. You have not told the forum that the PRSP under economic sectors has a chaprter that talks about agriculture and food security. Again visit your references for guidance before you come here and write stuff you are unsure of. The sector position papers are the most detailed as they focus on an issue and deal with it in detail.
Clearly you belong to Mr. Makoa's school of shooting from the hip analysis. This is an old school that does not work anymore. Thinking that you can just pick some low hanging fruits is reckless. people analyse the analysis of analysts and if you are not or unresearched like you and Dr. Makoa, then you are in for a high jump.
The way i see things, you are fighting a "gorilla warfare" You are critising Prof Makoa, who has come up forward with his full identity, You are able to fire him and qoute his past works. Just like myself, nobody knows exactly who are u, what to say about you and your past. I think it would be fair enough to come up with your real identity and play fair game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go nyobana in secret (Nov '10) 6 min polopta 6,556
ke mang a batlang retlo kotana? 48 min taylor 16
ke nyaka monna anang le chelete 1 hr Moraburanyo 17
Ke lakatsa ho nyeka kuku (Aug '13) 4 hr masta ks oa metsing 39
Hantle batho ba ile kae? 7 hr Trouble P 6
Any lady around msu tomorrow please 7 hr Trouble P 10
Sangoma Occult Priest of Mozambique (Jul '12) 7 hr Engr lsrael 97
lifela tsa sione (Jul '10) 16 hr mashishi 1,492
Lerete le monate hle (Mar '13) 17 hr Monate wa tembisa 715
izindaba zokubhebhana (Oct '11) Thu matshewuza 2,031

Search the Lesotho Forum:
•••