eczema
sehoja

UK

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Ke kopa thlalosetso ka lefu leo hle
thiza

UK

#2 Apr 19, 2012
This is a skin infection which could be acute or chronic inflammation of the skin. Characterised by redness,irritation,vesicles which weep,crusts,scales and thickened areas.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2012
only knw dt i'v got winter skin allergies dt could possibly be eczema

d damn thng is so agresive than anythn i'v evr had
G four s

Europe

#4 Apr 19, 2012
sehoja wrote:
Ke kopa thlalosetso ka lefu leo hle
Ke botsikinyane bo kahara skin,kehore utla utloa eka hoshoa ho betere.I never experience that,some sort of allergy.
niceone

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5 Apr 19, 2012
thiza o nepile, it's also a come and go disease, it will never disappear completely and forever. Dont worry dear, just learn to live with it. It seems to be attacking all ages at a super rate lately. It comes mostly in dry seasons.

try astra base (cream) it keeps skin moist, hope it helps
sehoja

UK

#6 Apr 20, 2012
G four s wrote:
<quoted text>Ke botsikinyane bo kahara skin,kehore utla utloa eka hoshoa ho betere.I never experience that,some sort of allergy.
ho shoa ho betere e ntsoere all de joints since frm last year march I tried almost everything but it doesn't disappear

“Botle bo bokalo ba monna”

Since: Mar 10

Ha o cha o cheche

#8 Apr 20, 2012
I am one of those few people who believes that every disease is curable.

Ha o cha o cheche

#9 Apr 20, 2012
...there only problem is we may be obscured from the cure!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 22, 2012
Chitja wa Botha Bothe wrote:
I am also one of those few people Moholoane. Mamela hee....

Your Believing ………………….

Your believing positions you. Hebrews 12:10 …that we might be partakers of his holiness (Greek “hagiotes”)…

We are partakers of His holiness. That means if God made you a turkey you are a turkey. If God made you a partaker of His holiness then you are Holy with His holiness outside of your efforts or your performance. Did you know that your holiness has a name? His name is Jesus. Jesus was made holiness unto you. Holiness is part of your inheritance as a child of God and is your personal possession. His name is Jesus. So if you have Jesus you have God’s holiness.

When it comes to God we do nothing but receive from Him what He has already finished for us by hearing it in His word, then we take advantage of the finished works by walking in that light by faith (acting out what we believe). Walking in the light of it brings it into manifestation in this realm. The spiritual realm is the greater realm which manifested this lesser material realm (Hebrews 11:3). So if God’s truth (John 17:17) says you are healed, walking in the light of your healing (in the midst of symptoms) brings about healing to you should your body require it. We have go get to the point in our lives where we realise we are believers. Believers believe (are persuaded) before they see (Psalm 27:13).
7noto

Maseru, Lesotho

#11 Apr 22, 2012
Chitja wa Botha Bothe wrote:
ke mokho o ratang lefate tje

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: Nov 10

Klerksdorp

#12 Apr 22, 2012
sehoja wrote:
<quoted text>ho shoa ho betere e ntsoere all de joints since frm last year march I tried almost everything but it doesn't disappear
There's a solution for Eczema. See your Dr and ask him to prescribe Dovate (preferably cream and not ointment). But I suspect you've tried this already so maybe try a cream called 'MOVATE', its available without prescription but if you have eczema prescriptions and protocol would be the last thing on your mind.

It works wonders (of course its not a cure but you'll get your life back) and its very cheap. Email me if you don't know where to get it.

Ha o cha o cheche

#13 Apr 22, 2012
Sash_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also one of those few people Moholoane. Mamela hee....
Your Believing ………………….
Your believing positions you. Hebrews 12:10 …that we might be partakers of his holiness (Greek “hagiotes”)…
We are partakers of His holiness. That means if God made you a turkey you are a turkey. If God made you a partaker of His holiness then you are Holy with His holiness outside of your efforts or your performance. Did you know that your holiness has a name? His name is Jesus. Jesus was made holiness unto you. Holiness is part of your inheritance as a child of God and is your personal possession. His name is Jesus. So if you have Jesus you have God’s holiness.
When it comes to God we do nothing but receive from Him what He has already finished for us by hearing it in His word, then we take advantage of the finished works by walking in that light by faith (acting out what we believe). Walking in the light of it brings it into manifestation in this realm. The spiritual realm is the greater realm which manifested this lesser material realm (Hebrews 11:3). So if God’s truth (John 17:17) says you are healed, walking in the light of your healing (in the midst of symptoms) brings about healing to you should your body require it. We have go get to the point in our lives where we realise we are believers. Believers believe (are persuaded) before they see (Psalm 27:13).
Thanks for empowerment!

Ha o cha o cheche

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Moleko-o-dieta wrote:
<quoted text> There's a solution for Eczema. See your Dr and ask him to prescribe Dovate (preferably cream and not ointment). But I suspect you've tried this already so maybe try a cream called 'MOVATE', its available without prescription but if you have eczema prescriptions and protocol would be the last thing on your mind.
It works wonders (of course its not a cure but you'll get your life back) and its very cheap. Email me if you don't know where to get it.
Its wise to abstain from phrases "incurable and no solution" when those who tried before failed! Remember, it's possible with OTHERS?
dudu

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Moleko-o-dieta wrote:
<quoted text> There's a solution for Eczema. See your Dr and ask him to prescribe Dovate (preferably cream and not ointment). But I suspect you've tried this already so maybe try a cream called 'MOVATE', its available without prescription but if you have eczema prescriptions and protocol would be the last thing on your mind.
At least you give good solution. Bohloko ba seeta bo utluoa ke monga sona in this case motho ea ts`oerong ke eczema a sa fumane solution. A couple of years ago I almost died from a very serious illness, I`ll never forget the pain my body went through. It was terrible but I lived through it thanks to Doctors` and hospital care. Tsela e tsejoa ke motsamai.
Jane

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Moleko-o-dieta wrote:
Good advice.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: Nov 10

Klerksdorp

#17 Apr 23, 2012
dudu wrote:
<quoted text>At least you give good solution. Bohloko ba seeta bo utluoa ke monga sona in this case motho ea ts`oerong ke eczema a sa fumane solution. A couple of years ago I almost died from a very serious illness, I`ll never forget the pain my body went through. It was terrible but I lived through it thanks to Doctors` and hospital care. Tsela e tsejoa ke motsamai.
True and true, anyone who's ever had eczema would not wish it on their worst enemy, its evil i tell ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ernest Angley: The sad shadow of an old miracle... (Oct '08) Dec '16 Lynn50 124
Nigerian criminals (Sep '13) Nov '16 Bongo 27
Mosadi ya nang le Mokhaba (Jul '14) Nov '16 Dontcha 15
More from around the web