Business opportunities in Lesotho and...

Business opportunities in Lesotho and Botswana

Posted in the Lesotho Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Dumelang,
My name is Moshe from Botswana and ke batla go itse kadi opportunity tsa kgwebo ko Lesotho. Ke batla go simolola di puisanyo le bangwe babanang le kgatlego mo Botswana kana gone ko Lesotho.
English: I am looking for people interested in knowing of opportunities existing in Botswana while i also learn of same in Lesotho.
Maseru

Gaborone, Botswana

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Now you are talking my brother
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#3 Feb 8, 2011
it looks like we are chating from the same town, where are you located

“stare with UNDRESS ME eyes”

Since: Apr 09

ur breath on my body

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Moshe -Botswana wrote:
Dumelang,
My name is Moshe from Botswana and ke batla go itse kadi opportunity tsa kgwebo ko Lesotho. Ke batla go simolola di puisanyo le bangwe babanang le kgatlego mo Botswana kana gone ko Lesotho.
English: I am looking for people interested in knowing of opportunities existing in Botswana while i also learn of same in Lesotho.
Please elaborate more, are you looking for people who want to invest in Botswana or would you like to invest in Lesotho?
Tiny

Benoni, South Africa

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Moshe, sorry but I can't hear you?
Maseru

Gaborone, Botswana

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Moshe -Botswana wrote:
it looks like we are chating from the same town, where are you located
kemo GC, I ve been thinking of trying to find business opportunities in Lesotho
Tiny

Benoni, South Africa

#7 Feb 10, 2011
Moshe -Botswana wrote:
Dumelang,
Moshe le nna ke ntse ke batla bus. opp. Botswana, ho joang?
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#8 Feb 10, 2011
helo There,
i guess as a person you are always in the look out for biz oppotunities everywhere, and i have made it my habit to be continuously linking my self with people from different places. hence my invitation over to Lesotho. i am looking for opps both in Lesotho as well as willing to assist you if you have/want to try something up here.
Undress Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please elaborate more, are you looking for people who want to invest in Botswana or would you like to invest in Lesotho?
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#9 Feb 10, 2011
am great,
yep so maybe we can start chattin over e-mail so as to know you more. i am on linkedin as Moshe Seloko and you can visit some of my work at www.bizkid.link.co.bw

[email protected]
Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Moshe le nna ke ntse ke batla bus. opp. Botswana, ho joang?
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Maseru, so tell me what do you do in GC.
Maseru wrote:
<quoted text>
kemo GC, I ve been thinking of trying to find business opportunities in Lesotho
NO NAME

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#11 Feb 10, 2011
I want to see botswana and make a survey and then I will take it from there.
I will send you my email adress so that we can talk.
Siphiwe

Johannesburg, South Africa

#13 Feb 16, 2011
Hi Moshe,

Very interesting question even though I might know of any opportunities in Lesotho as I am South AFrican, I am rather interested in opportunities in both Botswana and Lesotho. The may range from information technology to development infrastructure(inclusive of retail and commercial development,ICT,construction and others.). If there are any such opportunities, whether be it gorvernment or the private sector your input and enlightement would be appreciated. I will provide you with my contact details once we can set a ground for exploration.
Moshe -Botswana

Gaborone, Botswana

#14 Feb 16, 2011
Ok, good to have someone speaking the same language.there are more than enough opps herein Bots, more so that we are a developing country. but i always say that the best way to identify an opp, is through travel. i di a lot of travels in and out of RSA. maybe we can hook up through e-mail and chat more.
Siphiwe wrote:
Hi Moshe,
Very interesting question even though I might know of any opportunities in Lesotho as I am South AFrican, I am rather interested in opportunities in both Botswana and Lesotho. The may range from information technology to development infrastructure(inclusive of retail and commercial development,ICT,construction and others.). If there are any such opportunities, whether be it gorvernment or the private sector your input and enlightement would be appreciated. I will provide you with my contact details once we can set a ground for exploration.
Wale

Nigeria

#15 May 23, 2011
I have been drawn towards Bostwana for sometime now. What are the business oppurtunities there particularly in the area of entertainment. Actually, the bigger picture I have in mind is actually relocating to Bostwana. I will really treasure your help and informations.

Since: May 11

Gaborone, Botswana

#16 May 23, 2011
botswana is the best
Tiny

Springs, South Africa

#17 May 24, 2011
Moshe where are you? Sorry for being so quite. Shall we? araba hle Moshe
Bernice

Lesotho

#19 Dec 18, 2012
You are more than welcome to visit Lesotho and assess the situation.Contact me on [email protected]
tshepo

South Africa

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Guys lenna I'm very keen ke dula south africa month soweto I'm looking for biz opportunity as well in Lesotho
tshepo

South Africa

#21 Apr 18, 2013
My e-mail is [email protected]
Moola

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Hi Guys, Just to check I here you throwing business opps around but effectively are you guys already in business of you still looking to start?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lesotho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was Jesus Born in Africa (Jan '11) Fri Atw 7
News 2,3 tons of compressed dagga found on farm (Jan '10) Jun 18 Chitja wa Botha B... 21
Nalane ea batloung (Mar '13) Apr '16 popo motloung 13
ntloabe (Mar '13) Apr '16 fat man 16
More from around the web