Ayuthaya Chakritrattanako

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Ai Lao! stop badmouthing your own kin, Ai Thai. Your behavior was the old cancer, which lead Lao and Thai to slaughter each other and now Laos becomes slave to Ai Vietminh and Vietcong, who have stole Lao natural resources since 1976; they claim that Laos need to pay back their war-debt that Vietnam saved and rescued Laos from uncle Sam and Uncle pAVIE.

Learn your lessons and let the curses going with Sisavang Vatthana and Souphanouvong and Kaisone Phoumavihane. No more curse to Laos.

You need to save the Lao Loung (Lost Lao) in Burma border. They yawned to see Vientiane ansd Sanakham, their ancestors' birthland.
bun luang

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

thai isan belong to lan xang
more than 20 million lao live in thailand
thailand create since 1939
so lao culture more older than thai ,thai took diffirent culture and create thai so thai not really got it own culture.
kong si

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

if laos united it will be greater then thialand,isan will join lao?
KooThai

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Next from this look at your country and made it good from today nobody will destroy great lao culture but you will destroy it by tsunami from china bad culture .... Good luck to you .

Next time blame yourselft or your God . 5555555
KooThai

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I am bad english Becos Farang' is not my father 555555555
viengkeo

Waterford, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

thai culture will b mix from china and the west
u r not half farang is ok
keep lao's culture because over 20 million thai isan is laos u will be safe.
Someone

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I'm thai.i think thais and lao are friend. I never look down on lao.
bounsong

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

thailand learn expansionism from china and most thai politician is chinese take over and control politic economic...
laos people in isan should stand up....

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Someone wrote:
I'm thai.i think thais and lao are friend. I never look down on lao.
You are correct. I know Lao and Thai people. We play and joke about each other, but deep inside, both respect each other. Thai's and Laos are some of the best people I have met and made friends with. Like in every family, there are differences. I miss sticky rice and the hot food...made from cucumber and green papaya, cut to small pieces and mixing it with hot chillie peppers than eating it with sticky rice. mmmmm.
RealRebel144000

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

THE NUMBER OF THAI PEOPLE WHO LOOK DOWN ON LAO PEOPLE IS BUT A SMALL MINORITY. DON"T LET A SMALL MAJORITY GET YOU ALL WORRIED.
THERE ARE THAIS WHO LOOK DOWN ON THAIS, AND LAOS WHO LOOK DOWN ON LAOS.
THAI AND LAO HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER>
FIRE BURN PREJUDICE AND RACISM
kkiop

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Luang Vichit Vadarkhan wrote:
Those Thai who look down on Lao know nothing about the facts between Lao and Thai. Prior to 1939 Siam was of Lao, Mon, Khmerand ect. The Thai idendities was created to eradicate name Lao from Siam history so Dog face Luang Vichit Vadarkhan made all citizens of Thailand called themselves Thai. The did not stop there, Buc Vadarkhan continued the claim of +ao Shan as TAI Yai.
oh plss, u know nothin about thailand. im not thai but i love thai ppl and thailand so much. tai yai are not thai ppl, they're just a minority and their name are sounds to be close with THAI. Plz dont show how stupid u are.
HMONG

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

LAO PPES ARE LAZY, POOR,UNEDUCATE.IT IS NORMAL THAI LOOK LAO DOWN
Blahh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

kkiop wrote:
<quoted text> oh plss, u know nothin about thailand. im not thai but i love thai ppl and thailand so much. tai yai are not thai ppl, they're just a minority and their name are sounds to be close with THAI. Plz dont show how stupid u are.
Oh please, you know nothing either. Thai is just a nationality. Ethnic are Lao, Mon, Khmer, Malay etc..
Thaification was push into Siam to force everyone to call themselves Thai.

You're right about Tai Yai are not Thai. Thai are Mon-Khmer Stock Siamese.
Blahh

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

HMONG wrote:
Like Hmong aint lazy, poor and uneducated. Once you get a country then talk. You fat face chinky eyes hmong.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

HMONG wrote:
Hmong. "mountain people"? Why are you making such an ignorant and racist remark?
yinyang

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

daravone wrote:
isan people should join Lao to make a bigger country ,isan is laos come and join us brothers and sisters.
pathet khoi xan xu muang lao,luang quang dzao xut ta lua an,namkong fan lay fa thang kang.(16 province isan belong to laos .
lol
loko

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

nun ya bussnz wrote:
laos people are full of bull shit ..
.who do think who you are, how dare you look down on Lao people. Lao people are men and so you are, next time you should think for one fucking minute at this point before loooking down on the other people. if you think they are full of bull shit, and what do you think you better than them!
hum_yai der

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

malaygirl wrote:
i hve a ques...is the disease in lao at high risk???
'cause i'm doin' a project on lao and it's due really soon...
excuse me...what kind of projects are you going to conducttthere in Laos? i bet you and lAOS is ten time cleaner than where you are now.
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Sengto wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a flawed in your accusation here. Those dark skin Thai in Thailand are not Lao people. They are Siamese or Khmer-Siamese And DNA already proven that after it was ban from the Thai King wish not to be known in Thailand. Real Lao people are from Laos and southern China. Not a mix breed hybrid like those Siamese who lost their identity and sold there country and ppl to the Chinese people.
Yes, i am a chinese han girl,i know it,Laotians are came from Guangxi China, is belongs to Zhuang people. you guys are really chinese people,not south east asians from beginning.

For khmers,i don't know to much, are they came from India or South China?
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Ayuthaya Chakritrattanako wrote:
How come Hmong have so many prostitutes in Laos selling their body and virginity to Old Hmong men in U.S., Australia, and France. Shame on you to not condamn your own Hmong. Look many old and bald head Hmong went back to force young Hmong girls to become their second, third, and fourth wife.
You need to worry about your own Hmong before jumping to thrash others. Thailand is the ideal country in S.E. Asia.
Lao lablang thisout lae mai mee thang thi cha nam dai Pa Theth Thai leui.
A.C.
Plese be nice, homongs are our hans ancestors:

Sino Han came from 3 groups:Sino-Tibetians,Shandong DongYi and Hemongs,i know some people are bad,but i lke and respect Laotians, i hope we don't fight each other, be more friend;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of139
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laos Discussions

Search the Laos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lao girls and white guys (Jul '09) Mon TommyBkk 130
us running predident Apr 6 terrell glass ll 1
Call +27780945031 Brand New Booty. Female Butt... Mar 31 dr jomoo 1
21 Vietnamese Gang-raped Laotian Women! Mar 29 Watcher 1
Need Laos Language Help: Allergies Feb '14 Megan 3
Fears over Chinese boom in Laos (May '11) Feb '14 somsy 57
Japanese Military Is Just Criminal Organization (Sep '12) Feb '14 somsy 4
•••
•••