Comments
21 - 40 of 94 Comments Last updated Apr 6, 2014
Loan lender

UK

#50 Oct 20, 2012
Guaranteed loan offer >>> Apply Now! CONTACT U.S. AT: willemsmithloaninsuranceplc@gm ail.com
We give out loans ranging from loans Auto Loans Car loans Mortgage
loans Business Loans International Loans Personal loans and offer loan
ranging from 5,000.00 GBP to 100,000,000.00 GBP, so get back to us
with an exact amount you need.CONTACT US today at willemsmithloaninsuranceplc and make our company one of the best loan company worldwide
E-mail: willemsmithloaninsuranceplc@gm ail.com
Loan lender

UK

#51 Oct 20, 2012
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to startup your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low creditscore, and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Doyou need a loan or funding for any reason such
as,
* Vehicle Loans
* house loan
* student loan
* mortgages
* Real Estate Loans
* Business Loans
* Other Loans
* Line of Credit
* MasterCard
* loan to pay up bills
* financial loan services
* borrow up to 500,000,00 usd
NOW IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE VALUES, YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT US AT (willemsmithloaninsuranceplc@g mail.com).
And we shall steadfasty to deliver to you in any amount needed by you
regards
Mr Habib

Mclean, VA

#56 Oct 25, 2012
Do you need loan to settle debt or to set up a business or you need loan to invest or establish yourself contact us now at habibsmithloans01@gmail.com,we offer loan at the rate of 2% to both individual and cooperate bodies.contact us now for more information..
EVE FINANCE

Hamilton, Canada

#76 Nov 3, 2012
DO YOU NEED A LOAN? IF YES CONTACT AT VIA: eve_finance@yahoo.com
Eddison Smith

Hamilton, Canada

#77 Nov 5, 2012
Hello,

Here comes an affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Mr. Eddison Smith. A certified and a registered loan lender, I offer loans to individuals and public sectors, that are in need of financial assistance in a low interest rate of 3%.

Bad credit acceptable, the terms and conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

If interested contact me asap via email: bonnaventures11@hotmail.com for further proceeds.

With Regards,
Mr. Eddison Smith.
Contact Email: bonnaventures11@hotmail.com
JENNIFER LOAN OFFER

Europe

#81 Nov 6, 2012
Do you need an urgent loan if yes kindly contact us on email
ladylopezloaninstitute@gmail.c om
NITA BECK

Chicago, IL

#88 Nov 10, 2012
Good day to every one

I am mrs anita beck,i was need of a loan from one of the best loan lender,i was inform by a friend of mine and she told me about a legit and trust loan lender which i contacted nad i got my loan form them,i want you all to contact them now,
ladysarahloanfirm@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless

MRS ANITA BECK
Agostino

Torrance, CA

#90 Nov 11, 2012
God has bless me with three kids and a loving husband, i promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 4months ago i was in desperate need of money so i thought of having a loan then i ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. He collected 1,860USD from me and refuse to email me, since then i was confuse,but God came to my rescue, one faithful Sunday i went to church after the service i share idea with a Church member and she introduce me to a loan agency owned by an Anglican Church, she said she was given 35,000USD by the loan agency. I collected the loan agency email address and i emailed them on Monday morning, he told me the rules and regulation and i followed. After processing of the Documents he gave me a loan of 300,000EUROS. Anyone can contact him through oxygenloanagency@gmail.com and i know that he must help because they are the best.

Agostino
LADY JENNIFER LOAN OFFER

Europe

#96 Nov 14, 2012
Do you need a loan kindly contact lady lopez with
LADY JENNIFER LOAN OFFER

Europe

#98 Nov 14, 2012
Do you need a loan email lady lopez with
Surah

UK

#99 Nov 14, 2012
rahul wrote:
can anybody help me (in KUWAIT) with KD 2000 now and i will return this back in short term and also ready pay reasonable interest. plz contact me if anybody can seriously help me out. 50655246
All you seeking for a loan,this guys contacting you are fake.I also posted on loan before i got scammed and later was adviced on where to get loan.I applied and thought that it was all scam but mistakely got the loan twice.I had to return one today cos i cant keep the two.JUST BECAREFULL all this people are THIEVES. ADIF LOAN INC mahatma.gts@gmail.com
maks

Kuwait, Kuwait

#101 Nov 15, 2012
Pls do not fall under the trap of these loan offering agencies like GLOBAL SOLUTION AGENCY, they are Nigerian Phishing beggers, be careful and dont communicate with them at all.
SUN LOAN SHARK

Europe

#106 Nov 17, 2012
Do you need loan kindly email lady susan with
alishafinancialloaninvestment@ gmail.com
SARAH

Europe

#107 Nov 18, 2012
Do you need loan kindly email us with,
joan-financialhelp01@live.com
agent

Europe

#109 Nov 24, 2012
Do you need an xmas loan? if yes kindly contact us now,
wilsonloanfunds@yahoo.com

Mr jerry
Agent

Since: Nov 12

Mclean, VA

#113 Nov 29, 2012
Have you be denied of a loan from your bank or a any Financial Firm?*Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home?* Do you need a loan to start up a business?. Make your dreams come through by contacting James Lawrence Financial Loan Firm, we give out loan with an interest rate of 3% per annual, With the Minimum amount you can borrow is 2,000.00 to Maximum of 10.Million for more information regarding this loan do make contact with us with the stated email below:

james.law00073@gmail.com so that we can proceed further.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Your names:
Amount Needed:
Your country:
Loan Duration:
Your address:
Phone Number:
Monthly Income:
Sex:
Your Fax Number:
Your Age:

Contact Person: Mr. James Lawrence.
E-mail:james.law00073@gmail.co m
CHEAP LOAN OFFER

Europe

#116 Dec 5, 2012
We offers loan of any kind of currency...from 25,000 Dollars and Above for those that have bad credit.. And for people that want to start up a big business Apply now and get your loan.. Contact us via email: Funds_consultant@mail.com
NAME..........
SEX..........
COUNTRY..........
STATE..........
CELL PHONE NO:.........
HOME ADDRESS..........
AMOUNT NEEDED..........
DURATION..........
BANK NAME..........
BANK ADDRESS..........
ZIP CODE..........
BANK ACCT BALANCE..........
STATUS..........
BEST REGARDS
DENNIS CANTY

Since: Dec 12

Europe

#118 Dec 6, 2012
Hello,
I am a certified lender as well as an angel
investor certified under
universal Laws to give loans for personal
development and to set up
private business.
I have been in this business in a form of angel
lending and i have
good mind towards the needy not to steal
from them.
In my loan program, the interest rates are low
but on short term
repayments. Interest required for the loan is
3% for a duration not
more than 30 years but it can be less .
Minimum loan amount:$ 1,000.00
Maximum loan amount:$ 100,000,000.00
The minimum duration for this loan is 12
months which is 1 years, For
these 12 months, the borrower is expected to
make installments of the
loan which makes it even easier in paying back.
If you need a loan get back to me now .
williamsservicefunds@gmail.com
Regards
Mrs yaunahn le graiu

United States

#119 Dec 6, 2012
Hello,
i want to recommend the effort of Mr Wilson,i was in need of a loan of 90,000.00R and a friend of mind told me to contact him and after i contacted him i got a loan from them,i must say they are legit,contact them today,wilsonloanfunds@yahoo.co m

Thank be to God

Since: Dec 12

Europe

#120 Dec 7, 2012
E-mail maciadara.ip7@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kuwait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female looking for fun 12 min Will 62
Looking for Asian Girl near Mahboula 43 min sex 3
I'm top looking for clean bottom 1 hr Twitterman3 8
im 20 years old gay iwant only massry man 1 hr Twitterman3 2
Kuwaiti male looking for filipina girl/gay (Jan '13) 1 hr Twitterman3 126
big butt bottom 2 hr Twitterman3 9
high class egyptian lady for fun 2 hr momo80 40
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••