Comments
41 - 60 of 1,039 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Hanen

Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 31, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi sickened,
correction not only filipino prostitute in kuwait im filipina working in salon.lot of my kuwaity customer talking a man have 5 mobiles and everyday want hair dry to go party and they said make me beautiful, coz i want money tonight they will dance infront of the man and the man put money in breast.and i witness also when i am attend party in kima dessert a birth day of the kuwaity man the bf of my friend filipna so i witness the kuwaity women dance then put money on her bra. so means not only filipina ok. and we are not knocking the door or car to have a man.
Riaz

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 2, 2009
 
I am living in Kuwait for one years, My age is 30 yrs. I m doing job in well ruputed company. I did not make any relationship with any woman in kuwait. but now I want to Make friendship with Filpino Girl, who will be sincere to me and I will live with her. I will love her. I will affored her kuwait expenses. If there is any filipino interested may contact with me on my Mobile 66461605 (muhammad_riaz786@hotmail.com) .
I am anxiously waiting..........
nellye

Pristina, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

hahahah but filipino gona breang to all kuwaiti siuck from mexico also same americans armyu is sick hahahahahaha
nellye

Pristina, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 2, 2009
 
in kuwait is sick naow americans army hawe a good luck
sara

Pristina, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 7, 2009
 
yes muhamed enjoye u filipino have most sick go\irl and naow is more sick from mexiko and americans
annonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jul 10, 2009
 
Listen to this guy, he KNOWS what he's talking about!
TONY wrote:
HOW CAN YOU REALLY BELEIVE THIS,MOST OF THEM ONLY LOVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY,YOU FIND GUYS THAT ARE HERE IN KUWAIT WITH NICE ASIAN LADIES,BUT THESE SAME GUYS CAN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO HAVING A QUALITY LADY IN THE STATES,WHY IS THIS.
BECAUSE HERE YOU CAN BUY LOVE AND THAT IS WHAT MOST AMERICANS DO HERE AND THEN END UP GOING BACK TO THE STATES WITH NOTHING,AND NOW SOME NEW CONTRACTING GUY COMES TO KUWAIT AND NOW HE HAVE YOUR LADY. PLEASE GUYS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF THE LADIES HERE IN KUWAIT LOVES YOU,STOP GIVING HER SOME MONEY AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN. POOR GUYS
EVE

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jul 13, 2009
 
Jdubb wrote:
I love Filipinas. I think they are some of the nicest women I have ever met. So sweet and kind to their man. American women should take lessons from the Filipinas on how to be good to your man so he won't run off to another women who treats him better.
U RIGHT WHAT U SAID ABOUT THE PILIPINA WOMEN BUT NOT ALL
Joe McSween

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jul 23, 2009
 
Jdubb wrote:
I love Filipinas. I think they are some of the nicest women...be good to your man so he won't run off to another women who treats him better.
The Filipina woman appreciates being treated well, and will treat her man equally. There is a good partnership there. The American woman, frankly, enjoys being treated poorly so she has an excuse to be lazy, uncaring, and fat. A Filipina will treat you like a human being.
Prasanna

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jul 25, 2009
 
Hi, I am an indian, working here as engineer, well educated problemless man, i am looking for a female to share my datings and sexy feeling in kuwait. I have a car with me and staying alone. Interested females contact for your satisfaction and secret relation at my _1st_lover@yahoo.com. I am openminded, loving, decent and well educated man. Let us meet first and if we dont like each other we go in our sepaerate way. Then i will not disturb you. If interested i am ready for short or long term relation also, till i reside in kuwait.
Dkuwait

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Aug 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Prostitution is strictly prohibited in Islam and in a Muslim society. And those filipinos prostituting they should be all sent back to their country. This type of filthy act should be stopped.
You should not be pointing the finger towards islam or muslims because all of this you are talking about is against islamic law and the muslims way of life. In kuwait there are many men who are dishonet and will cheat on their wives or look for a prostitute, the man who does this should not be looked at as a muslim because he is not practicing islam.
There are many muslims in kuwait whom follow the rules of islam without getting involved with prostitutes or wrong doing.
The mix of cultures in kuwait created this gap. The islamic society should be free from any of this however it goes back to the government and the people who run this country based upon political agendas and not religious agendas!
lovely

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 6, 2009
 
Hi
I am a Pakistani Young,well educated, loving and caring, social and well adjusted and working in company in kuwait.
i am search a Fhilpino girl for life partnership,who have the following Characteristics:
Young, Educated, Beautiful,faithful. loving, caring,Muslim.
contact:
tariqzada2001@gamil.com
jaleeb Kuwait
lovely

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 6, 2009
 
ahmed wrote:
i am ahmed my job is mathematic teacher in kuwait university , gulf university and amarecan university i live alone in kuwait from 6 years .........i need to filpino girl to share my life
You are pakistani or Indian?
Ayeasha

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Aug 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

FUFU,
Let me stress out some points...I found your comments quite offensive...Not all Filipinos wants a free ticket to get in the States.Personally I never dream of even stepping my foot in your country. And not all Filipinas in these place are whore and gold digger. I am proud to be Filipino. I have a good job here in Kuwait. Yes I've dated few american until I found my fiance. But they never spend even single FILS for me...Its my own choice. I have a quick question to you. " Are your finger size are the same?" If your answer then it only proves that not all human race are the same with each other. Whether you are american, filipinas or chinese. SO please dont generalize all the human race...
Ayeasha

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Aug 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Jdub,
Thank you for defending Filipinas...yes you are right..If you treat Filipinas well then they will treat you even more. Not all Filipinas are greed for money..I personally is engaged to an american contractor and we are planning to settle in the Philippines. We are always having this arguments because I am not fascinated with gifts and other material things.....
Ayeasha

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 12, 2009
 
Joe,
Please dont criticize American woman as well..As what i keep on saying our finger size are not the same..Thank you for believing with Filipinas...
mightymag

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 12, 2009
 
sickened wrote:
Why do the Muslim people of Kuwait allow Filipino girls to prostitute and have children by married men in this Islamic society ?
Because it keeps the muslim guys happy. And there's plenty of muslim women at it as well.
fatma

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 13, 2009
 
ohhhhhhhh,very nice question why muslim people allow filipina to be a prostitute not only pilipina as i know all races have prostitute.and i know sory to say that i know to many pilipina in this kuwait country and they are very good very religious and some of them maried to pure kuwaities and have to many business in kuwait only.for me why have prostitute coz to many men allow them to be a prostitute it is because they use the lady for thier personal needs and after all they will thrue in the garbage and after they take
what they need they will leave the lady and doesn,t care masalamah bye bye to many men promise ohhhhhh i give you everything and after they take what they want exactly for the woman
its normal for them sukran...to milions man like this all of them 100percent so stupied i know to many woman in the society based on my real study suffiring because of the men bad attitude that after they use the woman they well leave alone and woman well cry.thats the reality, they are so idiot and i am spechless to say the bad words for them.ya3ni i dont want to write its not a good words,
fatma

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Aug 13, 2009
 
Hanen wrote:
Hi sickened,
correction not only filipino prostitute in kuwait im filipina working in salon.lot of my kuwaity customer talking a man have 5 mobiles and everyday want hair dry to go party and they said make me beautiful, coz i want money tonight they will dance infront of the man and the man put money in breast.and i witness also when i am attend party in kima dessert a birth day of the kuwaity man the bf of my friend filipna so i witness the kuwaity women dance then put money on her bra. so means not only filipina ok. and we are not knocking the door or car to have a man.
knock knock yeah i really agree for your talking swear i think pilipina is better than any races doing prostitute things i really agre it is because as i saw in my two eyes and i witness that same as you say it is real and some of them they go to shally they are wearing abaya and hiding all thier face and after they come to the room and aftre they finish they go out with abaya and hide thier face but see they are not shy to thier self yeah i am kuwaite but i am dis agree for what they did and some of my friends i heard to them pilipina sharmuta for me there is more sharmuta and karbuta in this land wearing abaya and hiding thier faces and in reality ohhhhhh i want to bomb it ..and some of them i know and some of my friends do this thye are maried but ghost they meet other kuwaities and they leave thier car in the parking and go to the car of same nationality kuwaities ohhhhhhhh and you know what they did...ohhhhhhh exremly disgusting that to many people say pilipina is the most prostitute for me not all of course they have reason why they do that we cannot blame them even though we must respect all the rights of any woman in any nationalities not only because they are strangers in kuwait,
Ayeasha

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Aug 15, 2009
 
You can't find a Filipina woman whom you can share your life here in the website. You dont need to post it everything. Because you are giving others a chance to play around with you. Just wait for what Allah decreed for you...
Ayeasha

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Aug 15, 2009
 
Fatma,
Do you honestly believe that you Kuwaitis are clean? Well to be honest with you I've experienced most of the time there are kuwaiti young girls knocking in our flat and when my husband opens it they started to flirt with him and then my husband calls me and deal with these bitches..So dont you dare to tell the public that Filipinas are good in prostitution. If there are no man who's greed for sex there would no females to sell their flesh no matter what race are they.
I do believe that you are a muslim. Muslims are not born to hurt other whether by words, actions or comments like what you've wrote. In every aspect there are good and they are bad. But it doesnt mean we will generalize everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kuwait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Body Massage (Apr '13) 50 min Drhawk 75
Kuwaiti male looking for filipina girl/gay (Jan '13) 1 hr tarek 121
kuwait divorce men and women looking for someo... (Apr '13) 3 hr khalid 148
kissss 3 hr tarek 8
big butt bottom 3 hr virgosilver 8
Strwaberry bottom 10 hr kkk 14
Is there Gay cruise and hook up areas? (Aug '12) 17 hr ali 58

Search the Kuwait Forum:
•••