ap4u

Kuwait, Kuwait

#314 Aug 16, 2011
Hanen wrote:
Hi sickened,
correction not only filipino prostitute in kuwait im filipina working in salon.lot of my kuwaity customer talking a man have 5 mobiles and everyday want hair dry to go party and they said make me beautiful, coz i want money tonight they will dance infront of the man and the man put money in breast.and i witness also when i am attend party in kima dessert a birth day of the kuwaity man the bf of my friend filipna so i witness the kuwaity women dance then put money on her bra. so means not only filipina ok. and we are not knocking the door or car to have a man.
hey i realy agreed with u dear u r answer was owsom.... if 1 or 2 peoples r wrong so it dosent mean all r bad ... i know some phillipin freinds some of them r very very nice.... the phillipini girls r realy so cultured in nature.. i cant abel to undestand y people make a sex a very big issue... y cant v take it normal just like v do brush in the morning v take a tea or coffee or v do many other works of our day... just like it v do a sex ... its a part of ur life... am i right? ithink so i had told it?

Ap
senker

Kuwait, Kuwait

#315 Aug 17, 2011
hi girls, i'm living in kuwait:-)any girls r house wife want hidden body massage with my hand and tongue pls contact me :-)i will give u lot of soft press to ur body not sex :-). Pls contact my mail senker_kb@yahoo.co.in Only serious girls can contact :-) already i was given service to tamil and malayali girls in kuwait :-) i'm waitin to meet only female age no problem
fahad

Jabriya, Kuwait

#316 Aug 19, 2011
nellye wrote:
necole f filipino samlyia 23 y old she tellme is nasty muslim people americans is so klean she is crazy biches prabely
hii i'm fahad m from kuwait 23y could email me pls bo-5aleefa@hotmail.com
tariq

Kuwait, Kuwait

#317 Aug 22, 2011
me engineer in ministry job working 5 year i need a philphine girl who marry me if any philphine girl marry me plz add me my id tariq.jamil45@yahoo.com and tarik.jamil10@skype.com me marry me girl
nasem

Kuwait, Kuwait

#319 Sep 1, 2011
i waent giri philepen workenk in travel ik kuwait 66600854 moslim
nasem 555

Kuwait, Kuwait

#320 Sep 1, 2011
i want girl philipen woarken hn travel kuwait cal 66600854
abrar

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#321 Sep 3, 2011
hi baby any girl want boy friend in KSA so call me baby 0507044307 i am waiting for you
SARCASTIC

Dallas, TX

#322 Sep 14, 2011
All of you guys here are LOW LIFE SEX PERVERTS pretending to be good Moslems and Hindus. Perfect f-u-c-k'n i-d-i-o-t-s and r-e-t-a-r-d-s! All of you looking down on Philipina as s-e-x objects. Most of you like them since women from your own nationalities s-u-c-k-s and S-T-I-N-KS.
SARCASTIC

Dallas, TX

#323 Sep 14, 2011
I am looking for a KUWAITI LADY PROSTITUTE ..or an UGLY INDIAN Lady.. or any ARABIC LADY

..........how does it feel, PERVERTS?
Nimalraj

Kuwait, Kuwait

#324 Sep 15, 2011
I am Indian working in supervisor in administration.
I like to make nice fdship with philipino female.. I need phone sex If any interested mail me. I am in Kuwait
nimalir97@yahoo.com
malik

Kuwait

#327 Sep 28, 2011
hi i am maik from kuwait
i am electrical dtraftsman
how female chat 'me and talkk me soo plz take my no 0096597410562
1 million KD

Kuwait, Kuwait

#328 Sep 30, 2011
i am looking for 1 Million KD and a filipina girl
i am filipina girl

Kuwait, Kuwait

#329 Sep 30, 2011
i am filipina girl and i was looking for all of you , you can meet me every day in your work place or the resturant you eat your lunch at or at the supermarket or at the bus so i wonder since we see us every day what is all that missing me ,
olga buenaventura

Kuwait, Kuwait

#330 Oct 10, 2011
why u are telling about and always filipino, lots of expats doing something like what u mean prostitution, even their own people do that theres no such country is perfect, so sounds ur a racist, be careful what u write, lets say whta happened to this country without us, and my question is why theres always abuse here in kuwait,.
NURSE EVE

Kuwait

#331 Oct 14, 2011
hi everybody....
NURSE EVE

Kuwait

#332 Oct 14, 2011
SARCASTIC wrote:
All of you guys here are LOW LIFE SEX PERVERTS pretending to be good Moslems and Hindus. Perfect f-u-c-k'n i-d-i-o-t-s and r-e-t-a-r-d-s! All of you looking down on Philipina as s-e-x objects. Most of you like them since women from your own nationalities s-u-c-k-s and S-T-I-N-KS.
..........well said,
jas

Dubai, UAE

#333 Oct 31, 2011
ok,iam in dubai. my experience is that majority of these philippino girls dont have moral values. they will spread legs for money.. and they pretend as if they are the coolest ones..
mine

Dubai, UAE

#334 Oct 31, 2011
to all the men out there. if u guys are really men ,please dont take any filipinos. take any nation girls. but not filipinos. must teach them all a lesson for playing with others lives..
G Khan

Kuwait, Kuwait

#335 Oct 31, 2011
Hi. I am a 30yr indian bachelor lonely in Kuwait. If any nice young, smart and sexy filipino girl out there is offering gfe and massage and seems interested please e-mail me on gina.khan@rocketmail.com. Thanks and cheers. GK.
bedir

Kuwait, Kuwait

#336 Nov 3, 2011
necole wrote:
SALMYIA
hi daling i live in salmia as well can we be friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kuwait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kuwaiti bottom for indian top 3 hr sree 8
home or hotel whole body massage service (Jun '13) 3 hr sreejith ik 14
is there any girl online? 3 hr mr_hot7 2
Bottom looking for fat man ( will pay for sex ) 3 hr kuwaiti_btm 1
looking for cuckold couples (Mar '14) 4 hr Rahul 16
Bottom gay 6 hr hasan 2
teens, girls & ladyboy from uk, lebanon & india 8 hr joshel 7
More from around the web