#1 Apr 7, 2010
Because Kosovars are muslims.
Dardaniangirl

London, UK

#2 Apr 7, 2010
WTF wrote:
Because Kosovars are muslims.
WE Kosovars LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Tosks

we Kosovars are NOT muslim....rather we are MIXED.... stop trying to turn albanians agianst each other.... cause its not our fault your own people(yes that is croatians, bosnians and slovanians) hate you
WTF

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Apr 7, 2010
Albanians are comprised of a few groups of different creeds. There are Catholic Albanians, like Mother Theresa, and Muslim Albanians, like Hashim Thaci. There are even Orthodox Christian Albanians. Then there are Tosks - southern Albanians who speak a (nasal) dialect of Albanian - and there are Gegs - northern Albanians (and Kosovars) who speak another dialect which has little in common with Tosk (at least to my ears).

Tosks, Kosovars, and Gegs dislike each other.

In a region where tribal and village loyalties predominate these are pertinent and important facts.
WTF

Belgrade, Serbia

#4 Apr 7, 2010
The Kosovars are considered by their Albanian brethren (especially by the Tosks, but also by Albanian Gegs) to be cold, unpleasant, and prone to profiteering and dishonesty. Albanians - Tosks and Gegs alike - are considered by the Kosovars to be primitive, ill mannered, and crime-ridden.

The Kosovars are considered by their Albanian brethren (especially by the Tosks, but also by Albanian Gegs) to be cold, unpleasant, and prone to profiteering and dishonesty. Albanians - Tosks and Gegs alike - are considered by the Kosovars to be primitive, ill mannered, and crime-ridden.

Kosovars had an excruciating experience in Albania during the crisis in 1999. This lesson (being learned by Kosovars since Albania opened up to them in 1990) will not be easily forgotten or forgiven. Albanians reciprocate by portraying the Kosovars as cynical, obsessed with moneymaking, and calculating.

As a result, Kosovar houses are three times as big as Albanian ones and Kosovars used to be (up to the Kosovo conflict) three times richer (in terms of GDP per capita). Kosovars crossing into Albania during the Hoxha regime were often jailed and tortured by its fearsome secret police.

The Myth of Great Albania
Introduction

By: Sam Vaknin, Ph.D.
WTF

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 Apr 7, 2010
So, there's great solidarity between the Northern Albanians and the Kosovan Albanians - the Ghegs.

Not so much with the Tosks of the south.
Tosk is the more literary and "official form," and that the Albania government is more Tosk-centric.

http://books.google.com/books...
King Agron

Skopje, Macedonia

#6 Apr 11, 2010
it's not worth to debate, I really mean it,

we don't have to explan to serbs who we are,
as we are one : 2 dialects but one, so I aask all my albanians fellows to not post here, cuz it's worthless
albanians r baby killers

Sydney, Australia

#7 Apr 11, 2010
Why would anyone be proud to be a Talbanian?

You are terrorists, murders, drug dealers, organ traffickers, rapists and inbreeds!

Just look are your so called "History"
You claim to be the oldest people in Europe, but there is nothing there!
Nothing achieved, nothing created, no books, buildings, monuments, arts, science, or even a language!
This continues on to the present day!

SHITptars are the lowest of the low.
Even a diseased monkey has more intelligence and common sense than your typical SHITptar.
tosk

Tirana, Albania

#8 Apr 13, 2010
We love Kosovars our Albanian brothers! We use to sing polyphonic songs in their day of independence in Prishtina ,was the greatest success..!!
WTF

Belgrade, Serbia

#9 Apr 13, 2010
We...and they....lol :)
Noshi

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 11, 2011
All those who raise a flag and say, Im proud to be any ethenticity or Im This and Im that,.Are not what they claim to be,so help me god they are the first ones to run away when danger shows up and they put the flags and ethenticities up their asses. When one misrepresents their own history to abide to the majority of a religion . they in my opinion are not worththe breath they breath,and then these same people expect the ennemyor the rest of the world to respect them how will some one els will respect you when you do not respect your self, if you believe in Islam because you read the coran and the bible of Jesus christ and you still believe in islam or in christianity then I will respect you and your decision to believe in what you have a right to believe in.but before you except any of t5he history of a nation look at it closely. and ask your self why are there any differances that dont make sense. and question your proffesors and religious leaders to why , when ,where and how once you get the answers from them then do your own investigation equaly and balanced to come to the truth because the worst thing in life is living a lie. I plead with all sons of Eagles to keep ethenticity and religions in your hearts and education in your minds. you will then succeed like our fore fathers and mothers namely GjerGj Kastrioti and mother Tereze when they found them selves with in their heart. hate is easy the truth is daring. so be a fighter and learn, from your self because no one can teach to you what you your self has learned from YOU?????
mememe

London, UK

#11 Oct 15, 2011
kosovares don't hate tosks...it the albanians from north albania who hate them...not kosovares...kosovares should love tosks even more, because its albanians from north albania who cliam kosovares and tosks are fake albanians.
Ylli Hyseni

Tiranė, Albania

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Albanians from Kosovo cause smth like kosovar doesnt exist, love Tosks
Auto

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#13 Oct 19, 2011
Hello friends,

This is Auto here.
Let me tell you: i love you all.

Take a look at this free advertising web site
www.igetm.com/al

You can advertise your products for free
on www.igetm.com/al
Anonymous

Albania

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Kjo duhet te diskutohet edhe njeher e mire se ka mbetur plag per Shqipetaret gjuha gege.JEMI TRATHTUAR.MJERANET DESHTEN TA SHUANIN KETE GJUHE TE VJETER SHQIPE<DESHTEN TE DALIN PREJ VETVETES.MOHUAN GJUHEN E TYRE,KJO FARE E KEQE DUHET TE HIQET.Na lan ne duar te armiqve vetem qe te shkatrrohet kjo gjuhe..
Doni THE ALBO

Pristina, Serbia

#15 Nov 24, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHHA e kom dite qe Shkavella e ka ba kete teme. SHKAU let mi rrun Koqet me tema palidhje. TOSK GEGe ni familje ni Gjak vetem dialekt ndryshe.
The guess who

Skopje, Macedonia

#16 Nov 25, 2011
WTF wrote:
Albanians are comprised of a few groups of different creeds. There are Catholic Albanians, like Mother Theresa, and Muslim Albanians, like Hashim Thaci. There are even Orthodox Christian Albanians. Then there are Tosks - southern Albanians who speak a (nasal) dialect of Albanian - and there are Gegs - northern Albanians (and Kosovars) who speak another dialect which has little in common with Tosk (at least to my ears).
Tosks, Kosovars, and Gegs dislike each other.
In a region where tribal and village loyalties predominate these are pertinent and important facts.
Tosk has nothing to do with religion.. Most of Tosk Albanians I know are muslims, and regardless of whats your ears are hearing The official language of Albania is Tosk.
Tosk and Gege are dialects neither of which has anything to do with religion.
Albanian

Albania

#17 Jul 28, 2012
Who creates these stupid polls?
Now that Albanians are uniting, these motherf***ers desperately try to divide across dialects
a kosovar

Albania

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Im from kosovo and I don't have tosks neither do 2 mln people here , we love our albanian brothers doesn't matter if they live in albania , serbia macedonia , montenegro or greece we are one nation ,one culture , one love. RED 'n BLACK all the way
Here Is The Truth

London, UK

#19 Oct 22, 2012
Only thing that divides Tosk and us Kosovars is the accent, but it's OK because northern Albanian Ghegs translate for us lol
PTK

Albania

#20 Oct 23, 2012
We should have finish you in the war, poor Albanians wherever you live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kosovo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. ambassador asks why Putin is visiting Serbia 2 hr Tomica Teklic 8
Kosovo imposes sanctions, Russians amused 4 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 3
'Kosovo to introduce sanctions against Russia' Wed sava 25
"Germany yet to decide on Serbia's EU talks date" (Mar '13) Sep 15 Albonazis 42
Remains repatriated from Raska, Serbia Sep 12 Truthiness 1
A Kosovo Mother's Plea: 'Bring My Boy Back' -- ... Sep 8 Kathleen 1
marin cilic Sep 7 jadransko more na... 1
•••

Kosovo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE