Hyeun

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Oh and by the way, anyone who was dumb enough to believed Da Man little trick, If you were seriously fooled by that, then your more dumb that a pile of shit! Here's the difference, HE'S IN CHAPEL HILL!! look the city and the state below the name, stupid idiots, And for whoever that did not get fooled, thank you for not being an idiot.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. what are you some dickhead, probably is cause your agreeing to anything a fat ass will tell you. and to Tasmaniac and to all japan supporters, WHY in hell are you keep on saying "America, Oh America will help us, Oh America loves us"? America doesn't give a single shit about Japan, i live in America and asked a lot of people, the only thing we "love" about japan is you anime and sushi, nothing more, Toshiba sucks ass, and toyota has gone down in profit. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS ANYMORE!!! For alll we care you guys are just idiots picking fights with every country in Asia hoping that we'll help you. dumbass
First of all, I am Australian. I am only
Pointing out that the American government has a different relationship with Japan. After all, it's the only foreign country to have a carrier based in it.

The US only looks at SK as a strategic asset. Koreans have shit on the US a lot and still teach anti American propaganda in some of their schools. As someone who has spent a fair while in Korea, I have seen this first hand..
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Wow Tasmaniac, what are you? some little termite that has been living under a rock for 3 years? The U.S have decided, because japan is under no threats, that to have a US carrier to south Korea, and if you know your history, U.S and Korea do have an alliance, the alliance was created in 1953 and was called "the relationship forged in blood", if you just looked up what that was, you've just proven my point of you not knowing anything.

Another thing, why would the U.S want to have South Korea as a strategic asset? The only thin that south Korea have in its land form are just mountains, The reason U.S have troops station there is because of the alliance that the U.S and the S.K made 60 years back. The USS George Washington was to leave San Francisco to the yellow sea, so your update must have been way off, and your history too.
And for someone who "claimed" to have been there, you are really stupid for not learning anything, especially the history, and you really shouldn't argue when you don't even know what your talking about.
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Also tasmaniac, please look up, "Non-NATO ally" and you'll see Korea was designated as an ally of the U.S and the entire NATO in 1989 when president George H.W. Bush gave his NATO speech in 1989.

Please, close your mouth, and stop, just stop, your not even putting up a fight. so just stop before you embarrass yourself more, and if you want more proof that Korea will win against Japan, look at the Votes for this topic and just look it up in your internet, your computer's not broken, and your internet isn't down, and you must have two hands and a fat ass to sit on, so why don't you can look it up yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Daniel wrote:
Wow Tasmaniac, what are you? some little termite that has been living under a rock for 3 years? The U.S have decided, because japan is under no threats, that to have a US carrier to south Korea, and if you know your history, U.S and Korea do have an alliance, the alliance was created in 1953 and was called "the relationship forged in blood", if you just looked up what that was, you've just proven my point of you not knowing anything.

Another thing, why would the U.S want to have South Korea as a strategic asset? The only thin that south Korea have in its land form are just mountains, The reason U.S have troops station there is because of the alliance that the U.S and the S.K made 60 years back. The USS George Washington was to leave San Francisco to the yellow sea, so your update must have been way off, and your history too.
And for someone who "claimed" to have been there, you are really stupid for not learning anything, especially the history, and you really shouldn't argue when you don't even know what your talking about.
You clearly know nothing about what happens in Korea. The USFK actually offered to leave Korea under the Roh administration due to all of the tension between the US and Korea.

I haven't heard anything about a carrier being based in Korea and I didn't find any news sources about it either. Correct me if I am wrong with a link. China wouldn't like it and it would cause all kinds of problems because Beijing would be in their area of operations. That has been their gripe in the past.

Korea is a strategic asset because it just about on China's doorstep. That is the only reason NK has continued to exist until now because China wants it as a buffer between them and the US
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly know nothing about what happens in Korea. The USFK actually offered to leave Korea under the Roh administration due to all of the tension between the US and Korea.
I haven't heard anything about a carrier being based in Korea and I didn't find any news sources about it either. Correct me if I am wrong with a link. China wouldn't like it and it would cause all kinds of problems because Beijing would be in their area of operations. That has been their gripe in the past.
Korea is a strategic asset because it just about on China's doorstep. That is the only reason NK has continued to exist until now because China wants it as a buffer between them and the US
Ok tasmaniac if you want proof, look it up yourself you lazy ass! If i took the time of my day to search so that i can prove your ass wrong then you can search it your self!

What are you? are you really that lazy? well if you probably are here is a hint:
The US-Korea alliance: p11459
The Korea-NATO alliance: topics_50098.htm
US-aircraft carrier-Korea:AR2010112407028. html

Here are the website those links came from, cfr.org , washington post, NATO.int.(BTW- there not in order)

NOW go find it yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Daniel wrote:
Also tasmaniac, please look up, "Non-NATO ally" and you'll see Korea was designated as an ally of the U.S and the entire NATO in 1989 when president George H.W. Bush gave his NATO speech in 1989.

Please, close your mouth, and stop, just stop, your not even putting up a fight. so just stop before you embarrass yourself more, and if you want more proof that Korea will win against Japan, look at the Votes for this topic and just look it up in your internet, your computer's not broken, and your internet isn't down, and you must have two hands and a fat ass to sit on, so why don't you can look it up yourself.
Sorry, I don't need my mouth open to type, my ass isn't fat and just because other Internet warriors think Korea is better doesn't make it true. Korean men are the girliest excuses for men I've ever seen..
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't need my mouth open to type, my ass isn't fat and just because other Internet warriors think Korea is better doesn't make it true. Korean men are the girliest excuses for men I've ever seen..
I really don't give a single ounce of shit for Korean men okay, like 2/3 of the dumb population can't get a single girl that they had to resort to buying chicks of the internet, THAT IS PATHETIC!! I'm not saying Korean are great or Korean are the best, because their not, about half of the entire nation are game freaks addicted to Star Craft. I'm saying this based on military statistics, not through my own personal judgement.

Again Koreans may be pathetic but Japanese are no different, Koreans may not be able to get girls (mostly because they're no working, game hogging piece of shit) but Japanese aren't that different, at least in Korea i won't have to worry about those pantie buyers that are all over Japan.

And again, tasmaniac, I don't care about Koreans, so i won't make this into a race or a personal thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't give a single ounce of shit for Korean men okay, like 2/3 of the dumb population can't get a single girl that they had to resort to buying chicks of the internet, THAT IS PATHETIC!! I'm not saying Korean are great or Korean are the best, because their not, about half of the entire nation are game freaks addicted to Star Craft. I'm saying this based on military statistics, not through my own personal judgement.

Again Koreans may be pathetic but Japanese are no different, Koreans may not be able to get girls (mostly because they're no working, game hogging piece of shit) but Japanese aren't that different, at least in Korea i won't have to worry about those pantie buyers that are all over Japan.

And again, tasmaniac, I don't care about Koreans, so i won't make this into a race or a personal thing.
Fark have you got something wrong with you or what. A simple "I don't care what Koreans are/aren't like" would have done the trick. Three paragraphs saying the same thing was a bit of overkill..
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Fark have you got something wrong with you or what. A simple "I don't care what Koreans are/aren't like" would have done the trick. Three paragraphs saying the same thing was a bit of overkill..
C'mon tasmaniac, do you really care? I mean, none of these affect you in any form or any way. Yes a simple "I don't care" might have worked, but some people don't really believe that.

And I was just trying to get my point across;
i guess it worked since you said it was an "overkill"
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, there were only 2 paragraph's the last one is a sentence
Da Man

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Things are getting heated
Da Man

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

You guys are packin heat
Da Man

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Japan and South Korea doesn't need to be enemies, why can't we be friends?
Da Man

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Friend
phantom

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

south korea will win
japan is 17th wars rankings
but south korea is 8th wars rangking
IKNOWSTUFF

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

foreal wrote:
Japan would probably win with the help from the U.S.A., but if Japan went in all alone, South Korea would win because Japanese people of today are to weak and they don`t have enough common sense to win a war.
what are you talking about! U.S.A would help South Korea obviously since they are allies! U.S.A trades with Japan but even though they do they aren't that close as you can tell when those Japanese bastards attacked Pearl harbor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

IKNOWSTUFF wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about! U.S.A would help South Korea obviously since they are allies! U.S.A trades with Japan but even though they do they aren't that close as you can tell when those Japanese bastards attacked Pearl harbor.
That's completely untrue
Daniel

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Ah fack, again with this crap, look wether they win or not, nobody can afford a war. War only leaves countries devistated and with sin, nothing good come from wars, its not like freaking call of duty where you can start over billions of times, one you die in a war, that's it, there is no respawn, you're dead. Wars not only mean you die, but it also mean you kill, once you kill someone, that makes you a murderer, no matter what you say, no matter what the cause is, even if it meant to protect a contry, once you've killed someone, you've just became a killer, a murderer. Now stop, stop saying crap like "oh Korea will win because we have the army" or "oh Japan will win because we have the technology" if you really want to talk about this, then first go fight in a war, expirence a REAL war, once you've seen the deaths and the killings and the tragic consequences of war, then come back to this forum and start talking, and if you did all that and still say stuff about wars with a straight face, I wouldn't spit at your face and tell you to get the fack away.

But until then stop talking as if you know what war really is, and if you want to complain, reply, because, I hadn't got into a real good argument since Tasmaniac.

Btw: Tasmaniac thx old rival and take care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Daniel wrote:
Ah fack, again with this crap, look wether they win or not, nobody can afford a war. War only leaves countries devistated and with sin, nothing good come from wars, its not like freaking call of duty where you can start over billions of times, one you die in a war, that's it, there is no respawn, you're dead. Wars not only mean you die, but it also mean you kill, once you kill someone, that makes you a murderer, no matter what you say, no matter what the cause is, even if it meant to protect a contry, once you've killed someone, you've just became a killer, a murderer. Now stop, stop saying crap like "oh Korea will win because we have the army" or "oh Japan will win because we have the technology" if you really want to talk about this, then first go fight in a war, expirence a REAL war, once you've seen the deaths and the killings and the tragic consequences of war, then come back to this forum and start talking, and if you did all that and still say stuff about wars with a straight face, I wouldn't spit at your face and tell you to get the fack away.

But until then stop talking as if you know what war really is, and if you want to complain, reply, because, I hadn't got into a real good argument since Tasmaniac.

Btw: Tasmaniac thx old rival and take care.
Lol you too mate.

For the record, war is great for the economy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Japan Forum right now

Search the Japan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
STEALING & KIDNAPPING are DEVILS SHORT LEGS, PI... 14 hr SHTWORMKOREAMAGRELAIBLACK 20
SLEEPY CENUA DRUGS BLACK PIGS NIPPON, CHINOSE, ... 14 hr SHTWORMKOREAMAGRELAIBLACK 68
TAO EMPEROR4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`tg`NG UD... 14 hr SHTWORMKOREAMAGRELAIBLACK 377
JAPANESE KUT' SO, SHHIT from KOREA ... 14 hr SHTWORMKOREAMAGRELAIBLACK 105
Why do Japanese have such small... (Sep '09) 17 hr Ras 93
Loyalty defends a motherland. 21 hr Ainu 11
Camp Fuji Marines, sailors remember lives lost ... (Dec '07) Thu Cpl Byers 76
•••
•••
•••
•••