Fukushima disaster update

Dec 4, 2013 Full story: Dear Kitty

It's what post- Fukushima Japan fears the most; cancer. Amid allegations of government secrecy , worrying new claims say a cancer cluster has developed around the radiation zone and that the victims are children.

Full Story
Ben

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 11, 2013
China On The Moon

Tokyo, Japan

#2 Dec 16, 2013
While China reach the glory of landiing on MOON, Japan DIE from FUKUSHIMA RADIATION POISON.

Japanese LIE each other and die, die, die from radiation of Fukushima making. Fukushima poision Japan.

China reaches for the stars. Japan just little dying island.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#3 Dec 24, 2013
You definitely put too narrow view on the things happening there. Advise: try to get it from another side. Look, yesterday mass medias spread it that there took another radiation water leakage in Fukushima Reactor:

nsnbc.me/2013/12/22/record-rad iation-fukushima-reactor-2-det ected-tepco-suspects-new-leak/

So at least two serious leakage of RADIOACTIVE water for past 24!! Correct me but either searching for self-murdering idiots do those works in Fukushima or somebody purposely paints the devil blacker than he really is. Yes and as for me, I'm really starting already to think that somebody certainly tries to pull the wool over our eyes. Seems like the Japanese authorities and special services being under a certain support coming from US deliberately distort information coming from Fukushima's reactors stirring thus up that round the world hysteria about nuclear power use. What's the point in doing it? As minimum the point is CHINA, with its certain and considerable nuclear power ambitions. The aim is to make scared shitless with Fukushima consequences China to remind the plans, what in turn would undoubtedly strike hard at the country's economic growth. Got the US-Japan joint anti-nuclear (anti-China) campaign's drift? It seems to me that I'm starting to understand under what conditions exactly Japan now receive American gas for practically song and kisses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO FREEDOM TAO YUON WIN GET OUT SHlT WORMS NI ... 7 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 178
YUON TODAY IS NOT YUON of YESTERDAY ANYMORE... 7 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 145
SHlT TALIBAN FOOTBALL CHlNA EXIM NG? TAN^' DZUN... 8 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 45
NG U HANSEN CHINESE NGUYEN^? THAO' THU' MINH SU... 8 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 79
Japanese space explorer to blow crater in asteroid 8 hr SHlTWORMCOMMIDEBD... 199
Koreans in Japan Observe Kim Jong Il's Demise A... 17 hr Switches 3
Abe's snap election pays off with big win 17 hr Switches 12
More from around the web