“I'm just a typical Asian dude”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Japan is the only country in the world where crime is not illegal (because Japan is a criminal organisation in itself).

Go to Minato-ku, or Osaka, or Kobe, and you will see the Japanese mafia is operating openly and they even have their own office buildings.

This is because in reality, Japan is run by organized crime. The political parties are just a wing of the Mafia, and many politicians are Mafia themselves.

So, Japan is not even a 3rd world country. Even African 3rd world countries have less crime than Japan.

Since: Nov 13

Japan

#2 Dec 17, 2013
I would ask my Japanese friend the same question. For example, he would point some places out and tell me "There's Yakuza there or everybody knows that's a Yazuka run business". So I would ask why don't the police do anything about it? Then sometimes he wouldn't have a straight answer or say there's so much Yakuza,you can't do anything about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Changwon City Offers Student Exchange Program 7 min Switches 59
Ahead of Modi's visit, India pushes Japan for n... 15 min Switches 123
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 37 min Switches 70
"Asahi hurts Japan Pride" said Shinzo Abe 43 min Switches 18
Taiwanese, Japanese university students meet to... 1 hr Switches 24
Diaoyu Islands (Senkaku Islands in Japanese) , ... 1 hr Switches 103
"Comfort Women are fake", says Abe and Hashimoto 1 hr Switches 83
•••

Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE