Yamashitacho, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Geisha Were Originally Males

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p031....

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/Y03/ere031...

Geisha are said to be traditional, female Japanese entertainers.

However, geisha in Japan were originally males.

Japanese often call men with special deception skills good geisha.
Real Truth

Matsudo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Actually, this true. Homosexuality was very strong in Japan prior to Western Christianity attacking it.

Japanese men used to hold the hands of their gay lovers while walking down the street.

Japanese Samurai would have anal sex with their young teenage boys apprentices until they became adult men. This was known part of wakashudo.

When Westerners see how effeminate that Japanese men look these days, they often have no idea of Japanese history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady Gaga wears sheer body-stocking and dreads ... 29 min Big mike 65
TAO FREEDOM TAO VIET. WIN, GET OUT SHlT WORMS N... 44 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 33
ROBBERY BLUE DlAMOND ARAB SAUDI, JAPAN A SSHOLE... 46 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 124
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 47 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 215
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 52 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 212
Japanese cabinet ministers visit controversial ... 54 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 20
Changwon City Offers Student Exchange Program 57 min SHlTWOMNISSINDEBD... 11

Search the Japan Forum:
•••