Ainu

Japan

#45 Mar 18, 2014
LaowaiBangsYourD aughter

Mountain View, CA

#46 May 12, 2014
Mainland Chinese are the dirtiest, loudest, most arrogant, most selfish people on Earth, it might not help that I lived in Tokyo during 7 years before but even China first-tier cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou) are cr*p holes compared to beautiful and sophisticated Japan.

I moved from Japan to China expecting much from the 5000yearsofuninterruptedhistor y civilisation, what I found are third-world like behaviors in first-world like CBDs, even urban youths are behaving like peasants, China has fancy skyscrapers, highways, trains and so on, but its people have not evolved since Mao's death.
showlex

Toronto, Canada

#47 Jun 7, 2014
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
Slant eyed Japanese are just a descendant of Chinese or Korean so-called Yayoi, and they are not actually Japanese. We need not such Asian immigrants in Japan. Real Japanese are Jomon/Ainu. When you visit Japan, you sometimes see non-Asian looking Japanese. They are real Japanese like Ken Hirai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TZ2u-iMf0qEXX
See this is the best prove that you japanese are damn arrogant. You Asians? Japanese are Asians too! You think Westerners see you as Europeans? Hell No! You are Asians and always will be Asians, and there's nothing bad about that, unless you see yourselves as inferior.

As for the eyes thing, come on let's face it, Japanese people are not that good looking,you are a homogenous race, unlike China which is multi-cultured. And I've seen some Japanese with some pretty weird-looking eyes, and don't blame it on the Chinese and Koreans. Who says "slanty eyes" are bad? Why would you discriminate against yourselves??? Japan is such a weird country!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48 Jun 7, 2014
Damn arrogant? Don't bunch him in with me. He doesn't represent the entire Japanese population. He is an Imperialist Nazi. If you read any of his posts, it clearly shows he's racist, manipulates information and is ignorant/arrogant just about everything.
Ainu

Japan

#49 Jun 8, 2014
I've NEVER recognized I'm Asian. Normally, Japanese don't say we are Asian.

Japanese are educated real Japanese are Jomon/Ainu descendants. Yayoi/Yamato are the descedants of Chinese or Korean and they are fake Japanese.

This is NOT arrogance. This is the TRUTH.

I rather wonder why anti-Japan Chinese and Korean are eager to let us into the same group. Tell me!

Location hidden

#50 Jun 9, 2014
Guess what f#uck face, your whole country is run by so called "fake Japanese." So be careful what you say.
Ainu

Japan

#51 Jun 9, 2014
Japan is dominated by "fake Japanese" and Japan is Asian country?
Canada is dominated by whites and Canada is NOT white country?

You make no sense LOL

Location hidden

#52 Jun 9, 2014
You're an idiot. You claim Yamato Japanese are fake Japanese people when they pretty much represent 90% of the Japanese population.

Canada is not a white country, it's a multicultural country, dumba#ss.
And yes, Japan is an Asian country because it belongs to Asia.

Go figure and stop repeating things you already know.
Takasan25

Toronto, Canada

#54 Jun 11, 2014
Most Japanese are from the Yayoi immigrants from Korea and Manchuria. The Japanese culture, buildings, language, and morals are from the Yayoi. Why don't you spend some time STUDYING about Japanese history before you say that Yayoi Japanese are fake Japanese when MOST Japanese descended from the Yayoi.

Your posts here shows how ignorant you are. You know nothing of Japan. It is ironic you post your name as "Ainu" since most Nihonjins think of Ainus as a distinct minority race.
Ainu

Japan

#55 Jun 11, 2014
Actually, most Japanese don't proud to be Yayoi LOL

Location hidden

#56 Jun 11, 2014
And you have proof?
Ainu

Japan

#57 Jun 12, 2014
Proof is what? You always run away when I show proofs, litte coward LOL

Location hidden

#58 Jun 12, 2014
I don't "run away," Nazi. Link or GTFO.
Ainu

Japan

#59 Jun 12, 2014
If so, please tell me what was written about sources I mentioned before. You just run away, don't you?

Location hidden

#60 Jun 12, 2014
I thanked you for giving me the sources to your claims. That is all, I did not the run away. Now stop making up more lies about me and start giving me results.
Ainu

Japan

#61 Jun 13, 2014
You are fake Japanese. You can't understand Japanese. You can't say anithing about sources I mentioned. That's all.

Location hidden

#62 Jun 13, 2014
So you're telling me thanking you for the sources you used as proof means nothing to you? Jeez, you're fussy just about everything.
Ainu

Japan

#63 Jun 13, 2014
Funny to see your excuses.

Location hidden

#64 Jun 14, 2014
So tell me Nazi, what do you want me to say when you're the one who keeps on telling me I don't read your sources? If what you say matches the sources, what else am I going to say other than saying "thank you" for providing them?

You don't make any sense at all.
Ainu

Japan

#65 Jun 15, 2014
I'm not nazi and I have no reason to feed you shameful troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO FREEDOM TAO YUON WIN GET OUT SHlT WORMS NI ... 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 20
YUON TODAY IS NOT YUON of YESTERDAY ANYMORE... 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 20
JAPANESE from LIED HANDICAPED CHINA DAEGU TAIWA... 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 20
SHlT CARLSBERG NGUYEN^?TAN^'DZUNG? MADE in GRAV... 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 17
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 688
My SINCEREST Apology to Japan. 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 111
Non-Asian looking pure blooded Japanese 5 hr SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 56

Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE