Ainu

Japan

#22 Aug 21, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
you are liar.
"Made in Japan" is much better than "Made in China".
Even Chinese know such a thing. Chinese tell a lie here to protect your cheap pride.
Chinese Man

Surrey, Canada

#23 Aug 21, 2013
real truth wrote:
I hate to say this, but I think most Chinese people of today are so much better than any Japanese of today. The Japanese people of today has no imagination, had not desire to be as good or better than their forefathers and they have no goal in life. They are bad at speaking in English and they all don`t have the necessary common sense to live successfully without using a book or instructional manual. Japanese of today don`t know how to think in a successful way and they all make simple things to be complicated in every way. They have no concept on what it is to live a good life without the help from their parents or a book and or Manga. It is so sad that the Japanese of yesteryears did not train their kids to be smart and creative. Because of their foolish actions, Japan has become a nation of adult children that are spoiled in every way with no morals and nor respect for life and the people around them. They are all inconsiderate towards each other in their daily lives and they are all like illicit individuals walking around with no goal in life. Japanese people of today don`t know how to be real and they don`t know what true reality it. They all live and take pointers from a comic book that`s made from people that are just as bad as themselves. Their T.V. shows are like a weird phenomena that was created to make fun of the stupidity of daily life in Japan and does not do anything to help create smart intellectual people that could maybe someday help to make the country better. Japan is now on a downward spiral that will end in a very deep well with no water at the bottom. Unless Japan changes they ways and change the way that they think, Japan will someday turn into a country that looks like a ghost town, probably starting with Tokyo.
what you mean better? japan china too, emperor of japan chinese also, we both chinese, my children look chinese even my japan wife
Ainu

Japan

#24 Aug 21, 2013
Chinese Man wrote:
<quoted text>
what you mean better? japan china too, emperor of japan chinese also, we both chinese, my children look chinese even my japan wife
Slant eyed Japanese are just a descendant of Chinese or Korean so-called Yayoi, and they are not actually Japanese. We need not such Asian immigrants in Japan. Real Japanese are Jomon/Ainu. When you visit Japan, you sometimes see non-Asian looking Japanese. They are real Japanese like Ken Hirai:

Since: Nov 10

Beijing, China

#25 Aug 21, 2013
made in whom is just so so.

Beijing, China

#26 Aug 21, 2013
it seeems there are few jap out there to dispute.

they must be afraid of being beated and escaped.

the more further the safe they will feel.
Proud Chinese Man

Surrey, Canada

#27 Aug 21, 2013
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
Slant eyed Japanese are just a descendant of Chinese or Korean so-called Yayoi, and they are not actually Japanese. We need not such Asian immigrants in Japan. Real Japanese are Jomon/Ainu. When you visit Japan, you sometimes see non-Asian looking Japanese. They are real Japanese like Ken Hirai:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TZ2u-iMf0qEXX
Jomon/Ainu no good for japan, they no skills, they no build japan,only they indigenous but no skills to work. Very poor people to make japan to make grow.

Beijing, China

#29 Aug 21, 2013
I can teach them some skill.
no tuition.

first lession willl teach them how to be a honest creature. how to live in modern society.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#30 Aug 21, 2013
New China wrote:
I can teach them some skill.
no tuition.
first lession willl teach them how to be a honest creature. how to live in modern society.
no thx. we need not low-quality "made in china" LOL

Beijing, China

#31 Aug 21, 2013
not at all,
many famous jap manufacturers come to China in the tide, in order to print a tag of "made in China"

you ordinary person don't know this trick.

Beijing, China

#32 Aug 21, 2013
poor jap, only one on this panel can speak a litle.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#33 Aug 21, 2013
New China wrote:
poor jap, only one on this panel can speak a litle.
just a ching, chong, chang...ha ha i can't hear u chink provocations. chinks just depend on the world companies LOL

Beijing, China

#34 Aug 21, 2013
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
just a ching, chong, chang...ha ha i can't hear u chink provocations. chinks just depend on the world companies LOL
look at #31.

you need to go to school now.

Beijing, China

#35 Aug 22, 2013
poor little guy.

your teacher has not given you a good lession.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#36 Aug 22, 2013
New China wrote:
poor little guy.
your teacher has not given you a good lession.
still ching, chong, chang...chinks are really annoying everywhere. you even don't notice how ugly you look in the world. this is the 3rd world sense.

asian are confucianim minded and manage to "win" even a small fight and lose everything overall as history is telling. asian just keep bullshits in order to calm down a historical frustration about japan, and who cares?

japanese are western minded and we are not such stupid like asian. we already analyzed why asian suck when japan westernized. "Leave Asia Enter Europe" is japan's national slogan. we never follow asia. we never get childish asian provocations. just despise and ignore low minded asian barkings.

Beijing, China

#37 Aug 22, 2013
huh,
do you dare to show this slogan to your fellow citizen on the jap hot forum?

you will be ripped into pieces by those persons.

bleach your body before you enter eu. I can sell you bleaching agent.
Xia

UK

#39 Feb 16, 2014
same I am Chinese,China is always better
True fact Japanese people are actually Chinese people but they betrayed China because what Shi Huangdi (1st emperor of China) Japanese people where his slave when they finished the Great Wall of China they betrayed him cause he treated him so bad.
Another true fact %99.9 of Japanese Culture came from China,China has proof,I meant look at there writing mot of them are Chinese.
So now you know the true thing
Xia

UK

#40 Feb 16, 2014
Wrong,"Made in China" is better %99.9 of the Japanese culture came from China
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#41 Feb 16, 2014
We Japanese don't speak ching, chong, chang ;)
kajta

Europe

#42 Mar 10, 2014
Japanese are better than Chinese, 1 Japanese = 10 Chinese...FACT.
arkansasman

United States

#44 Mar 17, 2014
I think its the other way around my dear......lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan seeks help in IS hostage crisis 3 hr Switches 10
TAO FREEDOM TAO YUON WIN GET OUT SHlT WORMS NI ... 7 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 339
YUON TODAY IS NOT YUON of YESTERDAY ANYMORE... 11 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 279
WATCH OUT JAPAN TOKYO 2020 OLYMPlC KIKEN DRUG N... 11 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 53
SHlT TALIBAN FOOTBALL CHlNA EXIM NG? TAN^' DZUN... 11 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 188
NG U HANSEN CHINESE NGUYEN^? THAO' THU' MINH SU... 11 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 233
Two-party System was Conspiracy (Oct '10) 11 hr WOMPIGCOLOBMIDEBD... 6
More from around the web