Chinese so much better than any Japanese of today

Posted in the Japan Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
real truth

Japan

#1 Jan 21, 2011
I hate to say this, but I think most Chinese people of today are so much better than any Japanese of today. The Japanese people of today has no imagination, had not desire to be as good or better than their forefathers and they have no goal in life. They are bad at speaking in English and they all don`t have the necessary common sense to live successfully without using a book or instructional manual. Japanese of today don`t know how to think in a successful way and they all make simple things to be complicated in every way. They have no concept on what it is to live a good life without the help from their parents or a book and or Manga. It is so sad that the Japanese of yesteryears did not train their kids to be smart and creative. Because of their foolish actions, Japan has become a nation of adult children that are spoiled in every way with no morals and nor respect for life and the people around them. They are all inconsiderate towards each other in their daily lives and they are all like illicit individuals walking around with no goal in life. Japanese people of today don`t know how to be real and they don`t know what true reality it. They all live and take pointers from a comic book that`s made from people that are just as bad as themselves. Their T.V. shows are like a weird phenomena that was created to make fun of the stupidity of daily life in Japan and does not do anything to help create smart intellectual people that could maybe someday help to make the country better. Japan is now on a downward spiral that will end in a very deep well with no water at the bottom. Unless Japan changes they ways and change the way that they think, Japan will someday turn into a country that looks like a ghost town, probably starting with Tokyo.
Doidoihyarara

Kami-nagaregawacho, Japan

#2 Feb 3, 2011
There is some truth in what you say, actually quite a lot.

But I m not sure if that makes Chinese people somehow "superior". If anything, I am sad to say that they are now following Japan into the capitalist boom-bust-moral decay pattern. Ie.drop your ideals to chase the dollar, get rich, then lose it all when the recession sets in and be left with nothing, including the moral values you originally had.

Having said that, in my country now the Chinese students are friendly and open minded, most of the Japanese are now not, going around in a group with themselves. This is a useful lesson; the Chinese are opening up to the world, the Japanese are jaded-having lost the "game"- and are closing in on themselves. Or they ve just realized the rest of the world isnt going to ever understand their "unique" culture.

BTW, The Shanghai taxi drivers are like animals, but everyone knows that,lol.

Since: Sep 09

Japan

#3 Feb 3, 2011
@real truth,

I'm not interested in your Chinese claim, since it's misleading imo. But, I believe your statement about Japanese is the result of many years interacting with Japanese. And mostly, I agree with you.
Jimmy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Thats is sooooooooo true
Linda

London, UK

#5 Apr 8, 2013
You know, i hate u for judging china and japan, in fact i think there both equal, im japanese and i believe that u r just trying to stick with china, i mean they try to commit war on us, take our islands and is burning our flags. We do know english in fact believe it or not (im living in england but hey) and i hate it dat ur comparing brains! we have too much imagination and positive and hapiness. We dont stress people out trying to become better that other people. We praise them, support them , do the best we can and keep ourselves inspired.

You havnt ever been to japan so why are you saying china is better? to be honest, sometimes i thought that all they wanted it being selfish, greedy and just wanting anything for themselves. I do not judge by people brains, in fact i know there are people the same brain power in japan. We dont just strive to be the best! we want to be ourselves. We dont make flippin 200 babies in one night.

love the person who just added u to my enemy list

Run dude, run!
Momoro

Japan

#6 May 22, 2013
Well said Linda!!!!

Japanese people is not fighting to try to be better than others; Japanese people are just better because they are not making stupid comparisons between other countries or cultures. Japanese people teach to their child the meaning of the word respect; so please stop comparing countries that are not yours, and look at your own country and its neighboring countries first.
Nanjing massacure

Bangkok, Thailand

#7 May 23, 2013
Abenomuc = abnormaloneys=-1143 =collaspe
Pointe of neikei =i don't Trust you any longer
Nanjing massacure

Bangkok, Thailand

#8 May 23, 2013
Printing Fake moneys =means Not acknowledging your collasped economy
Nanjing massacure

Bangkok, Thailand

#9 May 23, 2013
Japanese out Männer cannot conceal your Nanjing human right
laura

Guilin, China

#10 Jul 3, 2013
china will be better and better. i believe china will be stronger than japan. must be ,will be!
i love china!
Ainu

Japan

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Japanese are modesty.
Chinese are arrogant.

Wisemen will NEVER brag how superior they are.

That's all.

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Ainu wrote:
Japanese are modesty.
Chinese are arrogant.
Wisemen will NEVER brag how superior they are.
That's all.
no, most of chinese are modesty. only a few of them arrogant.
Ainu

Japan

#13 Jul 4, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
no, most of chinese are modesty. only a few of them arrogant.
Chinese comments here prove it. On the other hand, no arrogant Japanese comments here.

That's all.
RCMP- OPS

Calgary, Canada

#15 Jul 8, 2013
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese comments here prove it. On the other hand, no arrogant Japanese comments here.
That's all.
chinese comments? This is nothing new to anyone whos travelled to JP from North America. And by looking at the comment list your fellow japanese would agree.

With that being said you are the odd man out http://www.topix.com/forum/world/japan/TTNOHE...

Zhengzhou, China

#16 Jul 8, 2013
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all.
if you would happen be a japanese, how do you judege this?

//Japanese are modesty.
//Chinese are arrogant.

is it arrogant?
Ainu

Japan

#17 Jul 16, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
if you would happen be a japanese, how do you judege this?
//Japanese are modesty.
//Chinese are arrogant.
is it arrogant?
nop, that's true. even chinese should know it in your heart.
weirdo

Changsha, China

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Japanese are modesty,it not means all Japanese are modesty.

Chinese are arrogant, but not all Chinese are arrogant.

You can never judge a nation through some individual person.
Ainu

Japan

#19 Jul 22, 2013
weirdo wrote:
Japanese are modesty,it not means all Japanese are modesty.
Chinese are arrogant, but not all Chinese are arrogant.
You can never judge a nation through some individual person.
If you say so, you should say first:

"This title is wrong. Not all Chinese so much better than any of Japanese of today."

However, I'm sure most Chinese are annoying and arrogant compare to Japanese. Most Japanese are quiet and modesty. I think everybody admits it except Chinese nationalists.
justsaying

Tokyo, Japan

#20 Aug 11, 2013
Japanese,,Chinese..
different people, why compare???

Modest..Arrogant...there are some in
every country.

Beijing, China

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Ainu wrote:
<quoted text>
nop, that's true. even chinese should know it in your heart.
you are liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO FREEDOM TAO YUON WIN GET OUT SHlT WORMS NI ... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 36
YUON TODAY IS NOT YUON of YESTERDAY ANYMORE... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 35
JAPANESE of SHlT HAIRS CHINESE SCOT KlLL MONGOL... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 25
SHlT CARLSBERG NGUYEN^?TAN^'DZUNG? MADE in GRAV... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 31
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 700
CiM: Obama's solo action on immigration was the... 2 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 5
How to choose the rolling bearing lubrication way 3 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2

Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE