Body odor, Asians, and earwax

Oct 25, 2010 Full story: Discover 42

When I was in college I would sometimes have late night conversations with the guys in my dorm, and the discussion would random-walk in very strange directions.

Full Story
hatboy

South Africa

#22 Mar 17, 2014
Wow I never knew asians don't smell... Weired though
Ainu

Japan

#23 Mar 18, 2014
JAs

Honolulu, HI

#24 Apr 3, 2014
Imperial Red wrote:
We Japanese have no body order. 100 Japanese can stan packed in a box and nothing smell. No take bath for 5 days and still smell is pleasant like flower.
2 foreigners stand together and it smell like hot dog poo. This is why we Japanese never want to be near always stank foreign peoples. Japanese nose very sensitive.
LOL! The person with the strongest body odor I've ever smelled was a Japanese-National. We were watching a parade and this JN dude stands right next to me and his B.O. Punched me in the nose! I'm Full Japanese (american)btw.
Two other things:
My japanese nose is very sensitive, and
I think you're funny though! Hot dog poo haha!
Ainu

Japan

#25 Apr 3, 2014
Japanese are Japanese living in Japan.
No betrayers.
Ainu

Japan

#26 Apr 12, 2014
Japanese overseas don't deserve to be trusted. They don't fight for Japan.

Since: Feb 14

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#28 Apr 20, 2014
Imperial Red wrote:
We Japanese have no body order. 100 Japanese can stan packed in a box and nothing smell. No take bath for 5 days and still smell is pleasant like flower.
2 foreigners stand together and it smell like hot dog poo. This is why we Japanese never want to be near always stank foreign peoples. Japanese nose very sensitive.
Ah... I really hope you are not Japanese... Maybe a Wannabe chip guy in japan? I've meet Japanese People they smell the same as anybody does, I do not know for me the most smelly People in the world would be Scandinavian guy in a hot country running 20 km Marathon. A jap has a smell, if they didn't they'd never be able to find mates, because smell has a lot do With whom you'll get together With. But Yeah Japanese woman, or any norteast asians, they smell like the same, i think because they keep good track of how they are.

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#29 Apr 20, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Japanese overseas don't deserve to be trusted. They don't fight for Japan.
Asian English, you very funny
Ainu

Japan

#30 Apr 20, 2014
No, Asian English.

Ainu English.

Horibata-cho, Japan

#31 Apr 21, 2014
Ainu wrote:
No, Asian English.
Ainu English.
Right...
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

#32 Apr 26, 2014
We Ainu speak Japanese, Russian and English. Unfortunately, we don't speak Ainu. We learn English from Russian, so our English sounds like Russian English.

I like English. This is normal English.
I'm fond of English. This is Ainu and Russian English.
Yellow Dog

Kawasaki, Japan

#33 May 22, 2014
Ainu wrote:
Japanese are Japanese living in Japan.
No betrayers.
Totally correct. If you are Japanese living outside of Japan, then you need to go back to your country. Do like Ainu commands. Japanese outside Japan are all traitors. Japanese need to stay in Japan and work at the office or factory 14 hours a day.
Ainu

Japan

#34 May 22, 2014
Who cares about traitors? Loyalty is a must in Japan.
Yellow Dog

Kawasaki, Japan

#35 May 22, 2014
Japanese are so arrogant, that even when they smell like total dog poop, they think they don't stink. It's worse when you stink horribly and think otherwise, so Japanese.
Ainu

Japan

#36 May 23, 2014
Ainu are not Asian. We are musclar and smelling of course. It is the symbol of man compare to you skinny midget slant eyed ugly yellow dog LOL
tigers728

Tokyo, Japan

#38 Saturday Sep 6
Imperial Red wrote:
something tells me your not Japanese.. but thx for trying to speak for us.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#39 Monday Sep 8
tigers728 wrote:
<quoted text>
something tells me your not Japanese.. but thx for trying to speak for us.
Ainu and Imperial Red are not real Japanese. They are just foreigners disguising as Japanese to make a fool out of our country.

Ainu has been spreading Imperial propaganda like an uyoku dantai, while Imperial Red is a complete fool who makes obvious lies about Japan.
CH4WORM100YENDEB DUTNAUVAN

Ireland

#40 Monday Sep 8
GET OUT,

SHlT TERRORIST,

HEROIN,

KAMPUCHEA

MEXICO,

THAILAND,

SWlTCH,

Ainu

Japan

#41 Tuesday Sep 9
HK Chinese are barking as usual LOL

Ireland

#42 Tuesday Sep 9
JAPAN lS USA 100%,

GET OUT,

DOGS,

NG U,

TERRORIST,

HEROIN,

ISSI,

NAZI,

UKRAINE,

MEXICO,

KAMPUCHEA,

EAT SHlT,

in,

THAILAND,

THERE ARE NOT JAPANESE WOMEN,

in ,

THIS GLOBAL,

&,

INSIDE,

JAPAN,

IT S JUST ANIMALS ,

Ireland

#43 Tuesday Sep 9
ANIMALS,

JAPANESE,

CHlCKS,

MO Rl NAAA GA,

ABE,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO FREEDOM TAO VIET. WIN, GET OUT SHlT WORMS N... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 174
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 343
Ahead of Modi's visit, India pushes Japan for n... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 80
Ainu Bro's VS Muslim Bro' s , Who will win ? 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 72
Will he visit Yasukuni Shrine again? Ex-Taiwan ... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
Diaoyu Islands (Senkaku Islands in Japanese) , ... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 96
Taiwanese, Japanese university students meet to... 3 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 15
•••

Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••