Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

A woman transition from a girl into a woman ,should be a proud moment for any woman,the term girl in western society signified a female under the control of her parent or others,women should be proud to be address as being a woman,and embrace the freedom of being a woman
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Leave this forum and ask Asians.
Ouija

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Supremeliberal wrote:
A woman transition from a girl into a woman ,should be a proud moment for any woman,the term girl in western society signified a female under the control of her parent or others,women should be proud to be address as being a woman,and embrace the freedom of being a woman
Why not? It's their culture, it's up to you to adapt. Sounds like you haven't been gettin' any of the local lovelies...better dig out the wallet and start paying for a professional like the rest of the loser geeks...
Supremeliberal

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Only a real loser has too resort to prostitute

Since: Nov 13

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Japanese girls love sucking on my nuts. And when they watch me with those big eyes,I can't resist.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Don't talk about Asian here in this Japan forum, idiot.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

No such rule exists, Ainu. Stop making up rules when you constantly break universal forum rules on Topix. If the Topix Forums were well moderated, you'd be kicked out as soon as possible.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Although you should know why I hate Asians, you always ignore my reasons and just blame me. What the double standard.

This is Japan forum. If you want to post about Asian, go to China or Korea forum.

Just disgusting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Yea, you hate anyone that's not Japanese just because you met a couple of a non-Japanese people on the streets that don't meet your expectations.

And what the f**k did you just say? Ignore your reasons and just blame you? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME??!!

For the past few days, I've been giving you 4000+ character posts that took at least 20 minutes to write and you're telling me I'm IGNORING your so called "reasons?" I've been answering and pointing out what I find wrong in almost every-mother-fucking-sentence you wrote in your posts, and you're telling me I'm ignoring your stupid reasons and blaming you? You got to be f**king kidding me.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

We Japanese don't hate anyone without reasons. Before blaming Japanese, you must think WHY Japanese get to be so. If you understand WHY, you should improve your attitude or mind. That's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

We already discussed this before, Ainu. Not all Japanese people hate Asians. Only you and probably less than half of the Japanese population are either "uncomfortable" or outright hate anyone that's not Japanese. Second of all, If you think I'm blaming Japanese people, how about you actually THINK before you blame other nationalities?

Also, HOW DARE OF YOU to tell me to "improve my attitude or mind??!!"

ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?! Go read your past posts, I F**KING DARE YOU. What a gigantic hypocrite!
Takasan25

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Ainu has slow self-esteem. Let me tell you a true story. The Ainu once inhabited the four islands of Japan. One day, all the Yamato Japanese from Siberia came to the Japanese islands through Korea. They conquered the primitive Ainus and drove them up to Hokkaido. Some of the Ainu stayed and became part of the Yamato people, but most of them were taken as slaves, killed, or driven up north.

This is why the "Ainu" who regularly posts in this forum has self-esteem issues. He cannot handle the fact that my people conquered his people and the Ainu are now second-class citizens in Japan. He pretends to be part of the Japanese race because he doesn't want to face the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

You sure about that last paragraph, Taka? The only Ainu I've ever seen posting on this forums is Mr. Ainu. As for the rest, I'm neutral about it, but you may be on to something.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

According to "trustworthy" Reuters you gaijins like, Abe is now support by 60 % of Japanese:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/13/us-...

Funny to see you still manage to divide Japanese opinion LOL
Who cares about you left wing betrayers???

Shame on you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

We already talked about this before, Ainu. 60% means NOTHING. 60% of HOW MANY Japanese people?

Forgetful as always, eh?
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Excuse just makes you gaijins PATHETIC LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

What? I'm asking you how many Japanese people support Abe (not percentage) in Japan, how many of each age group, and how many supports per prefecture, and you're telling me I'm giving you excuses? What kind of stupid logic is that?
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

I'm talking with resources.
You're talking without resources.

This is a fact. Who cares about your pathetic excuses?
Just get a fact, gaijin betrayer!
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Excuse, excuse, excuse...when gaijins face unwilling info, they always make an excuse like that. How can you defend your motherland with such loser's mentality???

Samurai should admit lose. But gajins can't and they are proud to be Japanese??? Don't make me laugh! I can undertstand WHY Japanese hate you gaijin betrayers.

If you wanna be Japanese, you must study what samurai are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Big question Ainu, where on this thread have you said ANYTHING about "resources?" Now you're just making things up. And WHAT excuse am I making on this thread? Where's the excuse? Re-read your posts and then mine.

I'm 18 and you're probably 25+. You're not so old and you think like Ishihara Shintaro. Senile at such a young age, eh? I kinda have to blame your parents for raising you the wrong way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Japan Forum right now

Search the Japan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VIET.NAMESE ARE LATINOSE CULTURE from WEATHER, ... 5 hr SHlTWORMKOREANKHMUNUVANSO 151
ROBBERY BLUE DlAMOND ARAB SAUDI, JAPAN A SSHOLE... 5 hr SHlTWORMKOREANKHMUNUVANSO 9
NG U CHlNES VC NGUYEN^? TAN^' THU' MINH ( 1949,... 5 hr SHlTWORMKOREANKHMUNUVANSO 115
Australia to tackle Japan on whaling at... (Apr '13) 6 hr SHlTWORMKOREANKHMUNUVANSO 157
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 7 hr McQuan 64
JJ: Sumo July 2014, Nagoya Basho 15 hr Ainu 2
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 16 hr Russian Ainu 25
•••
•••