Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I know this woman who has a wide, large opening between her legs. What does that mean? Is it natural or does it mean she's been with a lot of men. She does have 1 child.
I'm interested to read your views.
I think it's jusr nature.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Nikoner wrote:
I know this woman who has a wide, large opening between her legs. What does that mean? Is it natural or does it mean she's been with a lot of men. She does have 1 child.
I'm interested to read your views.
I think it's jusr nature.
You are one sick puppy, Nikoner? How about you ask her? How about you ask your mother? What if someone asked you that question about your mother, huh? Sick, sick puppy...although I'm sure that NoLongerEnlightened will run to your defence, saying that you have a strong point, and that I'm way out of line for coming down on you for a post like this, so where is it, NLE...where is the criticism that you have for my post here, girl? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are Jamaican women so mean! (Jan '11) 22 min shek 339
jamaican women are evil!!! (Dec '06) 36 min jahblem 993
Jamaican Men prefer their own Jamaican women (Feb '12) 3 hr Blacktigershark 742
botcho cream and weight gain alternatives (Aug '11) Sat Dennise 1,515
Jamaicans pussie STINK!! (Jun '13) Sat joker 20
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) Fri Dime Curves Results 2014 304
why do jamaican women allow their man to cheat (Dec '12) Fri inbox411 248
•••
•••
•••
•••