for leave the country

because they are demon possessed

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Jamaicans dont do voodoo only haitians and africans so get your psycho ass to a mental institute already. I'm Jamaican, and I dont know what that is...And you said the same thing on another thread, and didn't get the attention you were looking for. Now you decided to start a forum on the same voodoo/obeah topic, you are such a lunatic.
Please tell me, have you seen an Jamaican do obeah/voodoo in front of you? The answer would be NO! because you are listening to other crazy people like yourself that knows nothing about Jamaicans or Jamaica, but talking foolishness. I bet you never been to Jamaica, or been around Jamaicans UNEDUCATED FOOL!!!!!
Sheba

Saint Gallen, Switzerland

#2 Jul 5, 2012
I pretend to write up people with my pencil and tie an inch measure round my waiste to make a mockery and a joke of Obeah.
Sometimes I will even buy a rum and leave it at the bar for the spirits.
I do it just for fun and also that people who may beleive in these things would think twice about troubling me.

Every culture and religion has their beliefs in the spirit world.

If You are evil you are simply evil and no duppy will help you when the rolling calf and the banshees come for you.
Hopefully we can all beleive in the GOodness of ourselves.
Hatred makes you ugly.
justine

UK

#4 Jul 6, 2012
i met a girl from jamaica 1 day and she says to me she s between life and dead...she spoke about a duppy who is after her for kill her...and another day she started to speak a unknow language for me she was red and didn t know what to do?..1 friend says to me stay far away of her the parents of the girls doing obeah ....but no 1 can do anything to me because i m a christian catholic and i ve chain with cross with me all the time.someone can explain to me what is duppy?
Nubian Queen

UK

#5 Jul 6, 2012
Obeah/voodoo don't believe in it cause I am blessed and covered with the blood of Jesus. My granny always said evil practices only worked on those who believe in it.

“Most Wanted & Denied”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 6, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
Jamaicans dont do voodoo only haitians and africans so get your psycho ass to a mental institute already. I'm Jamaican, and I dont know what that is...And you said the same thing on another thread, and didn't get the attention you were looking for. Now you decided to start a forum on the same voodoo/obeah topic, you are such a lunatic.
Please tell me, have you seen an Jamaican do obeah/voodoo in front of you? The answer would be NO! because you are listening to other crazy people like yourself that knows nothing about Jamaicans or Jamaica, but talking foolishness. I bet you never been to Jamaica, or been around Jamaicans UNEDUCATED FOOL!!!!!
lol you're joking right?

smh.

Obeah = Voodoo both came to Jamaica straight from Africa as a result of slavery. Obeah is a big thing in Jamaica however, people like to keep it on the hush hush for fear of suspicion and the fact that it is illegal.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2012
DiTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you're joking right?
smh.
Obeah = Voodoo both came to Jamaica straight from Africa as a result of slavery. Obeah is a big thing in Jamaica however, people like to keep it on the hush hush for fear of suspicion and the fact that it is illegal.
You are unbelievable....It's like you agree wit every bad thing people say about us Jamaicans, and you are Jamaican yourself.
And F>Y>I it's only a few people in Jamaica that do obeah.....Africans, and Haitians do it more, along wit Americans.
fiddy

Fort Sill, OK

#8 Jul 7, 2012
The real question and poll should be... how much crack cocaine was the poster on when he made this post? That obeah is a extinct disbanded african pagan religion, rastafari is the sub religion of jamaica. period. Christianity first and always.
fiddy

Fort Sill, OK

#9 Jul 7, 2012
DiTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you're joking right?
smh.
Obeah a big thing r u serious smh..

U must b an undercover haitian

wats next communism and marxism is big in Jamerica was well on the DL. U hear the darnest things on a open forum.
fiddy

Fort Sill, OK

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Buildme_up wrote:
Obeah is very REAL! I'm jamaican,a nd I can tell you that I'm a practitioner, of southern conjure hoodoo, or known as obeah in Jamaica, an dthis is from our original African roots it's no different from a Christian walking in a church, and for you to put obeah and voodoo in the same category I can clearly see that you don't know what you're talking about. Voodoo is a religion like christianity is! While Obeah isn't. Obeah is just folk magic cause a practitioner of Obeah can still be a devoted christian, so I hope that I just answered your question and if you want to know more about Obeah, or rootwork, or the spirit world feel free to message me! Also google "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" I higly recommend that you read that book becasue then you'll learn a whole lot the author's name is Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon it's a very informative book
This guy is obviously a louisanna voodoo guy posing as jamaican
fiddy

Fort Sill, OK

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Buildme_up wrote:
<quoted text> No I'm Jamaican and nothing is wrong with voodoo the only reason you think that christianity is good and anything else like "voodoo" or "Obeah" is evil is becasue that was the way you was raised that type of mentality goes all the way back to slavery that's becasue everything black, or African was considered evil while what the whiteman believed in was good! you're lost, but keep praying to your white JEsus I'm sure this white guy will help you! I suggest you go on Amazon and get "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" becasue then you'll stop living in fear
Ur a jafakeian. Obeah is a disbanded african pagan religion. RASTAFARI is the secondary religion of JA. Christian faith #1, if white poeple wanna paint middle eastern jesus white theres nothing wrong with that. JA = out of many poeple one. one blood. one love.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2012
fiddy wrote:
The real question and poll should be... how much crack cocaine was the poster on when he made this post? That obeah is a extinct disbanded african pagan religion, rastafari is the sub religion of jamaica. period. Christianity first and always.
Exactly

Location hidden

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Buildme_up wrote:
No I'm Jamaican and nothing is wrong with voodoo the only reason you think that christianity is good and anything else like "voodoo" or "Obeah" is evil is becasue that was the way you was raised that type of mentality goes all the way back to slavery that's becasue everything black, or African was considered evil while what the whiteman believed in was good! you're lost, but keep praying to your white JEsus I'm sure this white guy will help you! I suggest you go on Amazon and get "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" becasue then you'll stop living in fear
You aint Jamaican so stop pretending.
Sheba

Saint Gallen, Switzerland

#18 Jul 11, 2012
Why?
Beacause Duppy wonk who fi frghitten.
Stand strong
Rebuke them
M. B,

“Most Wanted & Denied”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 18, 2012
fiddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obeah a big thing r u serious smh..
U must b an undercover haitian
wats next communism and marxism is big in Jamerica was well on the DL. U hear the darnest things on a open forum.
The hilarity. I am not an undercover anything.

I am an authentic Jamaican who don't need to come on a forum and perpetrate. Obeah/voodoo is a big thing in Jamaica. Some folks shun it or don't believe in it but esp. in the communities in Jamaica along the countrysides, Obeah is indeed VERY common.

Deny it if you want but it won't make the prevalence of voodoo in Jamaica disappear.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2012
DiTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an authentic Jamaican who don't need to come on a forum and perpetrate. Obeah/voodoo is a big thing in Jamaica. Some folks shun it or don't believe in it but esp. in the communities in Jamaica along the countrysides, Obeah is indeed VERY common.
Deny it if you want but it won't make the prevalence of voodoo in Jamaica disappear.
Obeah is not a big thing in Jamaica, so you talking foolishness. Ja-merican.
Merican dude

Fort Sill, OK

#22 Jul 19, 2012
well somehow missed it my whole life. mayb here in texas everybody r santan worshipers and i dont know.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#23 Jul 20, 2012
DiTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you are Jamaican now! First of all, if you WERE Jamaican, you would know that voodoo is NOT practiced in Jamaica (not by Jamaicans anyway). Second, obeah may be practiced in Jamaica, but it is not prevalent in a country that prides itself in being Christian, and where there are the most churches per square mile IN THE WORLD! Third, obeah and voodoo are two different types of Black magic...you would know this if you weren't a perpetrator.

Something tells me that you want to jump all over EastIndianMan also, so you are quick to say bad things about Jamaica, thinking that he may forget the fact that he deems you as an ugly, nappy headed Black woman, that only wants to steal his seed, so that you can give birth to babies with potentially lighter skin and soft 'Coolie' hair! SO PATHETIC! It is impostors like you that are the problem with Jamaica!'Obeah known as being commonplace along the countrysides in Jamaica'??? You really just talking shit now! The gig is up...you have been exposed...no need to fake it no more! YOU ARE NOT JAMAICAN, especially if you are spreading these type of lies about Jamaica! I have a good idea where you are getting this foolishness from, but I won't reveal your secret, DiTruth...we all know though that alongside Black magicians, people of YOUR kind were being hunted down and killed by any means by God fearing Jamaicans back in the day. They'd kill you now also, if their children ever made mention of what you like to do to them, so I suggest you stop faking, and move on, because you simply talking shit!
English rose

London, UK

#24 Jul 22, 2012
It's mainly Africans that do black magic and put curses on people the Jamaican women may try to put curses and black magic onto foreign women because we have lots of the Jamaican men who date and marry us
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#25 Jul 22, 2012
English rose wrote:
It's mainly Africans that do black magic and put curses on people the Jamaican women may try to put curses and black magic onto foreign women because we have lots of the Jamaican men who date and marry us
And here we go again!...It never stops, Without prejudice...

Location hidden

#26 Jul 22, 2012
@"Blackigershark...Englis h rose is "nj-uk-babe. Both their location and comments are the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamaican peritol weight gainer for sale (Nov '13) 3 hr shanni 33
African American women are the most UGLY women ... (May '13) 12 hr Mint 51
Jamaica- 'out of many one people' really?? Sun not impressed 1
why women love jamaican men ? (Jul '13) Jan 25 dutty86 65
Why Jamaican are the worse ugliest people in hu... (Jan '13) Jan 25 Ninja 182
Why are most Jamaican people so ugly ? (Apr '12) Jan 25 Ninja 2,452
how to gain weight when your poor Jan 25 nigerian igbo 1
More from around the web