Comments
81 - 100 of 123 Comments Last updated May 8, 2013
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 24, 2012
 
nett727 wrote:
Well for her sake she better hope the publisher is not AA woman, and gets her links on here...most of us who have followed her rants know her real name..so hope she will publish under a ghost name..
You know what you put out there can really come bite in ur arsh sometime later in life.
Well, JamaicanBarbie don't want women like Disgusted a.k.a. Buttmunch all over her posterior, so yes, I do agree that jamaicanBarbie needs to find other ways to stand on guard for Jamaica and Jamaicans, WITHOUT insulting ALL foreigners and African Americans, because there are good foreigners out there, and there are good African Americans out there also. I hope that JamaicanBarbie is able to make friends with some Black American women out there...this may change her outlook on African American women, I hope!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 25, 2012
 
@Shameka..thank u for the spelling, my grandfather tried to teach me German when i was young, but i was to bull headed...i'm German, English, Dutch , Irish , and my family now includes, Jamaican, Philapino , Indian, plus some..we are like the UN..lol

P.S
my daughter n law will get me for the Philiapino spelling..can never get it right...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 25, 2012
 
oh. and my child is AA woman, most say mixed but she will tell you her father black and so is she..
Shameka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jul 25, 2012
 
nett727 wrote:
oh. and my child is AA woman, most say mixed but she will tell you her father black and so is she..
Yeah, as you know she is consider Black on paper's in the United States. In Germany we do not do that on paper's. She would be German not mixed not black! I bet she is beautiful. I think mixed children are the most beautiful kids. In German she is ein "Mischling" :)
Shameka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jul 25, 2012
 
nett727 wrote:
@Shameka..thank u for the spelling, my grandfather tried to teach me German when i was young, but i was to bull headed...i'm German, English, Dutch , Irish , and my family now includes, Jamaican, Philapino , Indian, plus some..we are like the UN..lol
P.S
my daughter n law will get me for the Philiapino spelling..can never get it right...
@nett727: Anytime, if you need a spellig let me know!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jul 25, 2012
 
nett727 wrote:
@Shameka..thank u for the spelling, my grandfather tried to teach me German when i was young, but i was to bull headed...i'm German, English, Dutch , Irish , and my family now includes, Jamaican, Philapino , Indian, plus some..we are like the UN..lol
P.S
my daughter n law will get me for the Philiapino spelling..can never get it right...
Filipino, if you wanted to know...so, your daughter-in-law is from the Philippines? NICE!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Aug 15, 2012
 
NoLongerEnlightened wrote:
sorry to disappoint you, I wasn't Really Curious. And I don't lie because I don't have a reason to....
I had to laugh when I saw the second sentence there, where you said that you don't lie because you don't have a reason to...this is an even worse lie than the rest that you posted on here, but let's see what we can come up with where it will show that you ARE a liar, shall we? You may ask WHY I am exposing you, Miss...consider this an intervention, because you are a game player that has to realize that you are not always right, and YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! Let's go!...

Do you happen to remember THIS comment you made, Miss? Where do you think you went wrong here?
Disgusted wrote:
...When someone else posts untrue facts you correct them however you stick to your facts wether true or not as you cannot seem to admit when you are wrong. Hypocrite
There are more non-whites than Whites in America however I choose to look at FACTS instead of what may pop into my head at the moment....
I really laughed at this you know, and to see you try to affirm what is an obvious fallacy as truth made me laugh to no end! Look at the second sentence, Miss...'...There are more NON-WHITES than WHITES in America...'? That's not a FACT, Miss...you are wrong! Yet hold up, Miss...you said that you '...choose to look at FACTS INSTEAD of what may pop into my head at the moment....' LMFAO! So this is why I asked you to post the link to the info that you were posting, because you obviously misunderstood what you read, or you didn't read ENOUGH of the article, or what have you. It happens to the best of us...I even apologized for getting information wrong myself, because I am not perfect...but you are, right Miss? LOL!

When I asked you for the link, you basically said that you didn't have to justify your facts with the supporting links and evidence...now why would that be, Miss? When I post certain things, I also attach links/sources of where I have researched or discovered my information upon where I have based my statement on, so that other readers can see the source of my information, so that they know that it was not me that all of a sudden rattled off something that simply popped into my head at the moment. Unlike you, I rarely ad-lib. I am keeping it real on here, so that is why I'm not saying that I NEVER ad-lib on here, but usually, when I post a statement based on a theory or fact, I try to provide supporting evidence/links or what have you. Call it a university mentality that was instilled within me at the age of 10, by a mother that was an educator in the university. I was correcting university papers and theses of university students when I was 10 years old, Miss, and the one thing that was supposed to be present in these papers and theses when these university students were writing up their papers and quoting certain things in their theses were FOOTNOTES! You do know what a footnote is, don't you?

I have to wonder if you have graduated from high school. Did you go to college? Did you get a degree out of university? If you made it that far, congratulations. Now, if you were to tell me that you did all that, WITHOUT providing proper links, sources and footnotes in your essays, theses and other papers, then I would have to call you the biggest bullshitter of all, or you happened to go to some clown college and university in order to get a bogus degree...but then, do you need a degree to flip burgers, Miss? ROFLMFAO!
NoLongerEnlighte ned

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Aug 15, 2012
 
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! You frickin fool! I gave you so many hints it was me but you were to thick to figure it out, Shameka had to tell you. I wanted to show you what it was like to deal with your mirror image! Sucked didn't it? Yup, I attacked you socially, finacially, emotionally, your family, your job, your sexual preference etc. JUST LIKE YOU DO!!! How did it feel to be made a fool of? Poor NPD. I hear you can get meds for that and there must be some ginger beer left from the last pill I had you choke down, to swallow a few more.

No, I didn't read your post because like LovesMi said, just read first and last sentence. And while I am on the LovesMi subject, it was nice of her to show up and face her accusers. Not one of you have the balls to face her now that she is on here. Quiet as a church mouse. Just as it should be.

Why can't you just admit defeat and move on? We actually liked you the way you were so many moons ago and if you reverted back the same would still hold true. Here, I'll start. I'm sorry I made a fool out of you. O.K., now it's your turn......
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Aug 15, 2012
 
NoLongerEnlightened wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! You frickin fool! I gave you so many hints it was me but you were to thick to figure it out, Shameka had to tell you. I wanted to show you what it was like to deal with your mirror image! Sucked didn't it? Yup, I attacked you socially, finacially, emotionally, your family, your job, your sexual preference etc. JUST LIKE YOU DO!!! How did it feel to be made a fool of? Poor NPD. I hear you can get meds for that and there must be some ginger beer left from the last pill I had you choke down, to swallow a few more.
No, I didn't read your post because like LovesMi said, just read first and last sentence. And while I am on the LovesMi subject, it was nice of her to show up and face her accusers. Not one of you have the balls to face her now that she is on here. Quiet as a church mouse. Just as it should be.
Why can't you just admit defeat and move on?...
You know what's funny? I knew a while back that it was you...just won't tell you when I realized that. It was Shameka that said to me that if I wanted to persuade you to draw yourself out, all I had to do is to continue to call you LovesMi! Boy, you are SO EASY! LOL! At least, where LovesMi is concerned, I can say that she would have held out a lot longer.

Don't you feel foolish now? For some reason, you and LovesMi have a hate on for Shameka for some weird reason (what happened there? I thought you all were friends...boy how things change!), and all Shameka had to say to us was if you want to find out which troll is which out of the 50 username aliases you and LovesMi used (this is without using the tracking methods that only the police are authorized to use if you are not the network administrator), then all you had to do is call out LovesMi's name, and wait for the reaction. You are SO predictable, because you jumped at every comment that made reference to you being LovesMi. You even voraciously denied that you were Black! Can you remember THAT far back, or do I need to post that for you also? LOL!

As for LovesMi, I don't have any direct problems with her. What I would say to her if she came at me on the real is to stop fronting on this site and hiding behind multiple usernames (especially when it is obvious that it is her...thanks again, Shameka!), and to refrain from the negativity and nastiness that she dishes out to the posters that she had made friends with on here over time. I would also ask her if she is alright where it came to her alleged incident that happened in Jamaica with her boyfriend or whatever she calls him now, and then try to get back on the real when we all were talking about our day to day lives, talking about Jamaica, when we going to head down there, if we were to cross paths, where to meet up in that case, that type of jazz. Something made you ladies come off of that talk, so again, it begs me to wonder, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND LOVESMI, MISS?

Look, Miss, I don't have to chase down LovesMi on her own thread, where it is painfully obvious that you two have found a thread where you both can talk to each other and talk to yourselves, and not appear to come off as nuts, simply because you all change your username aliases and your posting locations! LMFAO! I hope LovesMi knows that if she had anything to say to me, all she has to do is step to me on the real, and that would be that! I just don't get why YOU have a problem in being real...probably speaks about how you view yourself...but keep playing games, Miss...that's the way to get through life, right? LMFAO!

Your attacks really didn't phase me, Miss. You get responses from me...but you knew that you would anyway, because that's who I am. I speak...I don't cower. I just find it funny that you did the same to your FRIEND LovesMi...guess you all kissed and made up though, right Miss? ROFL!
NoLongerEnlighte ned

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Aug 15, 2012
 
your post proves you are wacko. And who is playing games? Your post states that you and Shameka are. You post that you can prove who is who but it's all b.s. You guys are so paranoid you think it's us even when we are not tuning in and posting. Wow You need to quit while you are ahead as you just keep looking dumber and dumber with each post. NPD........

I find it amusing you are judge, jury and executioner. Take a chill pill and calm yourself....all that tension leads to an early demise.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Aug 15, 2012
 
NoLongerEnlightened wrote:
your post proves you are wacko. And who is playing games? Your post states that you and Shameka are. You post that you can prove who is who but it's all b.s. You guys are so paranoid you think it's us even when we are not tuning in and posting. Wow You need to quit while you are ahead as you just keep looking dumber and dumber with each post. NPD........
I find it amusing you are judge, jury and executioner. Take a chill pill and calm yourself....all that tension leads to an early demise.
Actually, I wouldn't take pills...haven't your ancestors told you about the detriments of taking pharmaceutical drugs? Good thing that I have Native American relatives...they get me the natural remedies Mother Nature provides to us from the Almighty Creator...those chill pills that you are likely taking are actually making you more dependent on them, they actually make you jittery, and they lead to your early demise. Maybe you should come on over and get in touch with your roots...a traditional healing sweat in a sweat lodge may wean your dependency on those pharmaceutical drugs you be popping every day just to make it through the day, Miss!

Want to talk about the book I made mention to you earlier, Miss...that being the one called 'In the Spirit of Crazy Horse'? If you haven't read it, you should occupy your time with that wonderful novel...you may learn something about your ancestors, and your 'glorious' America that you have such praise for!(:
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Aug 15, 2012
 
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
@English rose/ nj-uk-babe Keep my name outta your mouth cos yu nuh kno mi...And it's obvious your JEALOUS of us Jamaican women cos yu keep blazing the fire between yu and me.
And now, JamaicanBarbie, I have been enshrined on Topix, as somebody that can't resist saying my name day and night, has just made a thread up for me! Shameka would be jealous, but happy for my newfound recognition by one of my fans! I wonder if my thread is going to get as many DIFFERENT posters and as many hits as your own, JamaicanBarbie! You definitely are the new star on this forum, no doubt, but now, to even hold a candle to your ever rising popularity on this forum by being recognized in a new thread title?

How you doing by the way? They STILL jealous of your shine, JamaicanBarbie? You looking after your little sisters Shameka, Schmeeka and Shamemeka? How is your family doing? Hope you are holding on down there, JamaicanBarbie!
Enlightened

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Dec 29, 2012
 
Blacktigershark wrote:
This is not a long thread, so I implore you to take a look at the beginning of this thread. I was speaking to Without prejudice, as Without prejudice was trying to agree with a comment that YardMan a.k.a. EastIndianMan the impostor made on here. I cautioned Without prejudice about automatically agreeing with another poster of whom she knows very little about. I told Without prejudice that she could take exception to some of the controversial comments that JamaicanBarbie made, such as I have in the past, however, she should not align herself with other posters that have previously started shit on this forum, and have said derogatory things about Blacks (especially Black women) on this forum in the past...EastIndianMan being one of these bigoted posters.
It seemed like Without prejudice got the message, and that would have been that, however, out of nowhere, DiTruth came at me sideways...and for what? Because she THOUGHT I was defending JamaicanBarbie??? Maybe you BOTH should look at my previous comment ON THIS THREAD, before you all run your mouths! Civilized people with common sense would have done that, and had either you or DiTruth done this, there would not have been any comment in the nature that both of you left that would have amounted to what it had on this thread. If DiTruth read ALL of my comment, she would have seen that I was not coming to the defence of JamaicanBarbie...sometimes, JamaicanBarbie is going to have to fend for herself, and survive the pressure cooker, because she goes way overboard. Just because other people do it, doesn't mean that she has to, right? I don't expect ANY sensible comments from you, so just treat the last sentence as a rhetorical question...if you know what the definition of rhetorical is, Disgusted!
I don't give a damn about the men in your family, I don't care to hear what you think of me, I don't care if you're insulted, I really don't care if you end up hanging yourself if I happen to call you a retarded bastard child! You want to try to jump all over me, then you got to come harder than that, kid! I'm NOT your father...I don't have to care about what you think...if you don't want to hear vulgar things from men in public, get your ass out the streets, and run up to your grandmama's house, and have a family dinner and conversation with your grandmama and your cousins, brothers, sisters and your mommy! If you attempt to snuff me with your stupid comments while we in this park, Disgusted, I WILL SNAPPLE YOUR HEAD OFF! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE, GOT IT? Good! Now BEAT IT, child...you WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE!
You may be in EastIndianMan's league though...oh wait...you a Black woman, right? Oh...I think EastIndianMan was saying some shit about how Black women are nasty, and always trying to throw their pussies at him, because they want him to impregnate them, so that they could have lighter skin babies, with coolie hair...better get on him, Disgusted...that's your style, ain't it? LOL!
<quoted text>
Oh, oh!! BTS!!!
You threaten physical harm to me!!!!!!!!!!

When I posted as 'Disgusted' because of JB's comment that more of us should have died on 9/11, you threaten to........Physically hurt me!

Still waiting..........and where is that lawyer of yours at?!?! Did he scam you! LMAO!!!!

You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag.
Enlightened

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Dec 29, 2012
 
Now on to JB. It's obvious by your hatred for all AA, whether man or woman, you were screwed over by an AA man, and with an AA WOMAN. Were you the matey??? Did he promise to leave his boo for you? Did he do to you the same thing Jamaican men do to you, and every other race they encounter too? Did you think you were so smart you could scam him? And when you found out you were the one being scammed, is that when you started hating all AA, regardless of gender?

Oh! And hun, a bit of advice, TriniToDeWorld has way to much class and education to date an uneducated racist such as yourself. Thanks for proving to us all, by posting on the AA forum, that you are as the described above.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Your future apologies are most definitely a bunch of B.S., just like your bud, BTS.
the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Dec 29, 2012
 
The You Tube link in the beginning belongs to Lee Lee. She only posts stuff from Philly dances. She obviously deleted her picture. Simply amazing reading this thread I didnt know existed how long Ugly was defending her. Wow.
Also, he really was threatening us. Still hasnt surfaced. Go figure? Never underestimate a woman!
Enlightened

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Dec 29, 2012
 
I'm like the yard dog that doesn't bark or move near you, until you are close enough to devour.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enlightened wrote:
Now on to JB. It's obvious by your hatred for all AA, whether man or woman, you were screwed over by an AA man, and with an AA WOMAN. Were you the matey??? Did he promise to leave his boo for you? Did he do to you the same thing Jamaican men do to you, and every other race they encounter too? Did you think you were so smart you could scam him? And when you found out you were the one being scammed, is that when you started hating all AA, regardless of gender?
Oh! And hun, a bit of advice, TriniToDeWorld has way to much class and education to date an uneducated racist such as yourself. Thanks for proving to us all, by posting on the AA forum, that you are as the described above.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Your future apologies are most definitely a bunch of B.S., just like your bud, BTS.
@Enlightened "Sorry but that's not it. I've never been with an AA man and i never will, only Island Men. I've had bad experiences with AA man and women, they constantly say rude things about us Jamaicans and our country Jamaica and i don't like it, so that's where my anger came from.
And please don't get offened when i say this, but i actually like the white americans more because they are way nicer.
Enlightened

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Dec 30, 2012
 
I'm N.A., so not offended. Feel & post on here and the AA forum all you want, it's a free country and your posts don't have to be screened by a moderator before it posts.
Just remember what I said on the AA forum, if it's o.k. for you to post, it's o.k. for others too.

Just be prepared.......

When BTS pulled out all the stops trying to get under my skin, I simply refused to read his posts. Just responded enough to keep his psycho thoughts rolling along down his highway of insanity, until it picked up enough speed, he could no longer control it. Then I neatly ended it.

Can he post all that? Sure. Why? Because it's an American site. Americans speak first, get censored later.
I have seen troll threads start on here only to disappear in a short time. So censored after the fact.
In Jamaica, posts are censored first, then printed
.
Enlightened

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Dec 30, 2012
 
And if they do deceide to post, sometimes only part of the post will be printed! It literally will say at the bottom of the post-

This post edited by the moderator

For real?
Enlightened

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Dec 30, 2012
 
I guess what I'm trying to say is, try not to let the posts on here get under your skin. We can agree to disagree with out being foul mouthed and degrading (yes I am also guilty, but working on it)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) 18 hr Des 312
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) Mon hurtbyja 3,970
Tessanne Chin Joins the Digicel Family - The... Mon JamaicanBarbie 2
why jamaican men love coolie and brown skin girls (Oct '12) Sun Damian 80
The worst Funeral Homes in Jamaica (Dec '09) Jul 26 Kenny 47
Jamaican whatsapp group Jul 25 odaine 9
husband fantasy Jul 25 odaine 2
•••
•••