Miss Eva

United States

#56 Jun 15, 2012
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You say people go to puertorico more than Jamaica....I bet i can prove you wrong with facts by researching...do you know how many rich white people are living in Jamaica right now...cant say the same about puertorico......People all ova the world love us Jamaicans.....OK! I'm not going to lie, some Jamaicans bleach along wit black americans, haitians, africans, indians, and the darker skin puertoricans bleach too, so you cant tell me nothen....F>Y>I Jamaicans won more beauty pageant than americans, and puertoricans....Jamaica won 3 times and puertorico only won 1 time, so before you call somebody ugly; look in the damn mirror puertorican fool.....Now I'm starting to think you got beat up by a Jamaican Man or maybe a Jamaican girl didn't want you because she didn't find you attractive....mi nuh find no puertorican man attractive. The most handsome and attractive men I've seen in my life are from the Islands: Jamaica, Trinidad, Haiti, Barbados, etc.
I dont like puertorican and american men, you all are simply not my type.....Jennifer Lopez aint pretty.. there are plenty of Jamaican women that are one million times more beautiful than jennifer lopez and will put her to shame....JLO is nothing but a "whore" she runs from men to men. Is she supposed to be a role model for everybody You Uneducated Poorrican fool.
JB, don't expect a reply from PR98 on this one. I believe he's somewhere feeling overwhelmed and ashamed of the truths that have been revealed about himself on this forum! Hopefully, we have heard the last from this guy!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#57 Jun 15, 2012
Miss Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
JB, don't expect a reply from PR98 on this one. I believe he's somewhere feeling overwhelmed and ashamed of the truths that have been revealed about himself on this forum! Hopefully, we have heard the last from this guy!
You are right....And Hopefully this is the last time we hear from him.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#59 Jun 15, 2012
JamaicanBarbie...PoorRican98 is in denial. The post below has in the past, and will forever, put PoorRican98 to shame, and put him in his place! I have to laugh when PoorRican98 insists that Puerto Rico is a safe place to live, because the facts don't support his claims! America HATES the fact that they have to clean up Puerto Rico's crime and corruption day after day after day. Puerto Rico is like the Quebec of America! So corrupted and laden with crime, most Canadians can't understand what the French Canadians are saying in Quebec/most Americans can't understand what the Puerto Ricans are saying in Puerto Rico, and Quebec refuses to completely secede from Canada and become responsible for itself/Puerto Rico refuses to completely secede from America and become responsible for itself, for these exact reasons...

1 - Puerto Rico has it better off with America sheltering them from their creditors/Quebec has it better off with Canada sheltering them from their creditors

2 - Puerto Rico can't afford to be FULLY independent/Quebec can't afford to be FULLY independent

3 - Puerto Rico is an American territory that America owns, so Puerto Ricans cannot be independent from their owners, because for that to happen, they would have to pay off their debts to their creditors across the globe, and since they could not do that, Puerto Ricans would have to sell off their land to foreign creditors, and lose their identity, and allow the foreign creditors to take their land, and kick them off their island, for them to possibly live in Panama or something like that. It benefits a TERRITORY like Puerto Rico to remain a territory of America, so that these Puerto Ricans can continue to demand for money from America, since they are an American territory, so that they can live, and the Puerto Rican politicians can funnel off American aid money into their pockets, in preparation for when America cuts off Puerto Rico, and the creditors end up taking Puerto Rico for themselves, and renaming Puerto Rico...because we know that there are no real proud Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico that would fight for Puerto Rico AND Puerto Rico's independence...it's not even a discussion in Puerto Rico! Jamaica fought off slavery, and they brought about referendums in the government, so as that one day, Jamaica was able to vote to put in leaders that declared Jamaica's independence from Britain. PoorRican98 can talk again when Puerto Rico is a country, rather than the 51st state of America!/Quebec is a province in Canada, that does not want to declare complete independence from Canada, and have to pay its creditors, and abandon the billions of free dollars that they get from the Federal Government of Canada!
PuertoRican98 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you please show me where you get your information from ? I would really be thankful if you put me in my place . White people rather live in Puerto Rico because Puerto Rico is a safe place to live. We don't have a ll that violence and " Black on Black" crimes in Puerto Rico. LOLOLOL !! Jamaicans are against their own selves. They hate their crispy dark skin. I laugh at some of the comments here because British people gave you guys independence but yet you guys still try to go to Britain ??? They don't even like you guys anymore ! I even seen a discussion on here where a British guy said he didn't like you Jamaicans. HAHAHA keep lying to yourself ..
As for Puerto Rico being a place that has a low crime rate, no drug dealers, no demonic forces and no other negatives, you need to READ the link that I posted that shows that there were 1,136 murders in Puerto Rico in 2011! Want me to post more for you?

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/12 ...

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2 ...

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11 ...

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18563_162-2011141 ...

http://www.laht.com/article.asp ...
Miss Eva

United States

#60 Jun 16, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
JamaicanBarbie...PoorRican98 is in denial. The post below has in the past, and will forever, put PoorRican98 to shame, and put him in his place! I have to laugh when PoorRican98 insists that Puerto Rico is a safe place to live, because the facts don't support his claims! America HATES the fact that they have to clean up Puerto Rico's crime and corruption day after day after day. Puerto Rico is like the Quebec of America! So corrupted and laden with crime, most Canadians can't understand what the French Canadians are saying in Quebec/most Americans can't understand what the Puerto Ricans are saying in Puerto Rico, and Quebec refuses to completely secede from Canada and become responsible for itself/Puerto Rico refuses to completely secede from America and become responsible for itself, for these exact reasons...
1 - Puerto Rico has it better off with America sheltering them from their creditors/Quebec has it better off with Canada sheltering them from their creditors
2 - Puerto Rico can't afford to be FULLY independent/Quebec can't afford to be FULLY independent
3 - Puerto Rico is an American territory that America owns, so Puerto Ricans cannot be independent from their owners, because for that to happen, they would have to pay off their debts to their creditors across the globe, and since they could not do that, Puerto Ricans would have to sell off their land to foreign creditors, and lose their identity, and allow the foreign creditors to take their land, and kick them off their island, for them to possibly live in Panama or something like that. It benefits a TERRITORY like Puerto Rico to remain a territory of America, so that these Puerto Ricans can continue to demand for money from America, since they are an American territory, so that they can live, and the Puerto Rican politicians can funnel off American aid money into their pockets, in preparation for when America cuts off Puerto Rico, and the creditors end up taking Puerto Rico for themselves, and renaming Puerto Rico...because we know that there are no real proud Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico that would fight for Puerto Rico AND Puerto Rico's independence...it's not even a discussion in Puerto Rico! Jamaica fought off slavery, and they brought about referendums in the government, so as that one day, Jamaica was able to vote to put in leaders that declared Jamaica's independence from Britain. PoorRican98 can talk again when Puerto Rico is a country, rather than the 51st state of America!/Quebec is a province in Canada, that does not want to declare complete independence from Canada, and have to pay its creditors, and abandon the billions of free dollars that they get from the Federal Government of Canada!
<quoted text>
As for Puerto Rico being a place that has a low crime rate, no drug dealers, no demonic forces and no other negatives, you need to READ the link that I posted that shows that there were 1,136 murders in Puerto Rico in 2011! Want me to post more for you?
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/12 ...
http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2 ...
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11 ...
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/Latin ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18563_162-2011141 ...
http://www.laht.com/article.asp ...
BTS, some folks won't accept the truth, even when it's staring them in the face, banging down on their shoulders. It just hurts too much. Such is the case with PR98! He KNOWS you are right, but it just hurts too much to admit it!
Jamaicans are filth

West Hollywood, CA

#61 Jul 23, 2012
most Jamaicans are filth

I would never spend my US dollars in that country

I'd rather give to charity

Jamaica is a murderous dangerous place

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#62 Jul 23, 2012
Jamaicans are filth wrote:
most Jamaicans are filth
good for you...That's not taking anything away from our life.
I'm PROUD TO BE JAMAICAN, AND I LOVE BEING JAMAICAN...So what you say don't mean a thing to me cos I'm JAMAICAN TO DI BONE.
Shameka - Schmeeka

Colorado Springs, CO

#63 Jul 23, 2012
most Jamaicans are filth
you are crazy!!!!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#64 Jul 23, 2012
most Jamaicans are filth
Yet you spend your US dollars in a country where there are mass-murdering psychos that decide to purchase high powered rifles, to cut down men, women and children in a movie theatre, people that did nothing to these deranged killers, right, you filthy troll?

If you want to give your money to charity, how about you give it to the families of the victims of the Oklahoma City bombings, or the families of the victims of Columbine, or the families of the victims of Virginia Tech...you will find MANY charities for the families of victims of SENSELESS murder barrages that happen in America...yet are you here to try to convince us that America is NOT a murderous, dangerous place, filthy troll? LOL!
poster

Fort Sill, OK

#65 Jul 24, 2012
most Jamaicans are filth
Cali will sink into the pacific, after being reclaimed by mexico. Jamaica doesnt want a stinkin red cent of urs. much rather prefer Britsh pounds and euros anyway.....
Jamaican beauty

UK

#67 Jul 28, 2012
PuertoRican98 wrote:
When I visited the Montego Bay in Jamaica it was okay. But when I left the tourist areas it was street fights and just trashy areas. When you leave the tourist destinations all you see is Poverty. What is so special about Jamaica ? I can't believe I was ripped off into thinking Jamaica was beautiful. I wasted money going into Jamaica because me and my family saw the advertisements on TV and on the internet saying Jamaica was the best, but when I got there and seen the whole Jamaica I must say it was just really not a welcoming sight. The people in Jamaica are thieves. They stole some of my belongings. I hope my family never tries to make me go back to Jamaica. When I went out of Montego Bay they kept asking us for money (poor people). What is the Jamaican government doing for the country ? It seems like Jamaica is a shithole. I think its disrespectful that I got stuff stolen from me by Jamaicans. People shouldn't even waste their time taking a trip to that place.
what foolishness is this? You should be more careful with your belongings in the first place and no Jamaica is not what u say it is it's a paradise otherwise why would do many people choose to go on holiday there? Why would do many cruise ships dock there for day trips?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#68 Oct 1, 2012
PuertoRican98 wrote:
<quoted text> Poltically Jamaica is known for violence !
Puerto Rico is also known for violence, gangs, drugs, guns and corruption, for starters, and it's not getting any better there...PoorRican98, you may just want to take a look in your own back yard, before you start talking about other countries, punk!

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php...
Jake

Mississauga, Canada

#69 Dec 23, 2012
Dont make fun of Jamaica you pig
Melanin Goddess

Patchogue, NY

#70 Dec 23, 2012
JamaicanBarbie why do you dislike African American's so much.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#71 Dec 23, 2012
I'm new to this site
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#72 Dec 24, 2012
Melanin goddess wrote:
I'm new to this site
Well, HELLO THERE, Melanin goddess!

;)

How is your winter vacation treating you, girl?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#73 Dec 24, 2012
hey blacktigershark
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#74 Dec 25, 2012
Melanin goddess wrote:
hey blacktigershark
How is the weather in your neck of the woods, Melanin goddess?
qtenett

Baltimore, MD

#75 Jan 24, 2013
I am an American born and raised in the Nation's capitol D.C. It is highly IGNORANT to critisize anyone's country because you had a negative experience. I don't pretend to know how it feels to be stolen from abroad (because I've never had a need to leave my country), but I do understand the loss of your belongings and how violated you obviously felt. NO THING justifies lumping all people in the same catagory of a desperate few! Shame on you Peurto Rican Dude! I hope and pray for your evolution.
The nigerian boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#76 Jan 25, 2013
qtenett wrote:
I am an American born and raised in the Nation's capitol D.C. It is highly IGNORANT to critisize anyone's country because you had a negative experience. I don't pretend to know how it feels to be stolen from abroad (because I've never had a need to leave my country), but I do understand the loss of your belongings and how violated you obviously felt. NO THING justifies lumping all people in the same catagory of a desperate few! Shame on you Peurto Rican Dude! I hope and pray for your evolution.
Shut up!! scumbag, Jamaica is a sh*t hole and the people are useless. Believe that......
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#77 Jan 25, 2013
The nigerian boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up!! scumbag, Jamaica is a sh*t hole and the people are useless. Believe that......
I doubt that you have ever been to Jamaica, much less Dominican Republic (riddled with guns and crime), OR Nigeria (where the people are constantly dealing with Islamist attacks and bombings, and the state is in constant conflict, as well as their own people perpetrating rampant crimes against themselves!).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate black american women (Dec '12) 5 hr kking 227
African American women are the most UGLY women ... (May '13) 5 hr just-a-ugly-white... 53
Jamaica- 'out of many one people' really?? 6 hr British Carribean... 2
Why do black people hate themselves? (Apr '13) 9 hr Lee 17
Murders decline sharply in Granville a " police Wed kirk 1
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) Wed Lolalolalola 4,048
jamaican peritol weight gainer for sale (Nov '13) Jan 27 shanni 33
More from around the web