Vybz Kartel, The Michael Jackson Ghost

Posted in the Jamaica Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pascal Senior

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

With homosexuality, gun crime, and violence taking over Jamaica I always thought that things couldn't get any worse until of course the ghost of Michael Jackson was resurrected in Vibz Kartel.

We know for sure that Michael had some real bad experiences growing up as a child, mainly at the hands of his father, but we don't know how similar Kartel's childhood was to his. What we do know, however, is that they both expressed self hate and have changed their skin colour.

Who would have thought a Jamaican dancehall artist, Kartel, who conventionally portrays a bad boy gangster like image, could disgrace and betrays, not only his people and his culture, but his race, by burning his skin to get rid of his blackness.

Skin bleaching is always a disgraceful and insulting behaviour by black women who are mostly uneducated, unintelligent, lack self esteem, hate themselves, and think they are so ugly. Obviously Kartel is not as good looking as Michael Jackson when Michael was black, yet MJ thought he was ugly. So could it be that deep within Kartel thinks he is dam ugly, blaming it on being black, when black has nothing to do with it?

If you are ugly, you are ugly, whether you are black, white, brown, whatever. I don't know what other people see but when I look at bleachers it gives me the creeps. I feel like throwing up because these people look so terrible with their purple lotion looking skin. Skin bleaching or MAN BLEACHING (as in Kartel's case) cannot reverse ugliness.

As far as I am concerned, Man Bleaching was unthinkable in Jamaican society and would only be associated with gays, weirdos, or men with homosexual tendencies. This is true today, and should always be seen as such.

Michael Jackson did weird things and so does Kartel. Michael hated his appearance and so does Kartel. Michael changed his skin colour and so does Kartel. What's next? Will Kartel do nose job as MJ did? Stop and look, they have similar nose. Will Kartel be caught up in some gay scandal as Michael did? What do you think? Watch the space!!!

One thing for sure, he is a disgrace to the black youths of today, his culture, and his race.
Captain Spock

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 4, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Bleachers can be no teachers,bad role model for black conciousness.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 5, 2011
 
Captain Spock wrote:
Bleachers can be no teachers,bad role model for black conciousness.
Totally agree!
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

like white women you get silicone stuffed in their chests and get botox injected into their cheeks and lips and get tanned to get darker?
Ya right

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 8, 2011
 
funfly wrote:
like white women you get silicone stuffed in their chests and get botox injected into their cheeks and lips and get tanned to get darker?
Plenty Jamaican women having plastic surgery right in Jamaica.
Plenty women of ALL races having work done here in the U.S.
Wendy Williams is a black talk show host on B.E.T. t.v. and she has had a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast enhancement too. She will be the first one to fell you, no shame in it!!
If you get a chance to leave Jamaica and visit other countries, do so. There is a big world out there, and it's a racially diverse and colorful one!!
Ya right

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Just look at how many Jamaican, White, Asian, Hispanic, Indian etc. women are on the fowl pill threads.
It isn't just one race that is enhancing their looks. It's happening all over the world. Every color and race.
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

lmao, but more white women than black. they want bigger breasts and asses, they want fuller lips and darker skin. stop hitting out against black women.
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2011
 
and, kartel didn't ask to be a role model. he's an entertainer, not a teacher.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

funfly wrote:
and, kartel didn't ask to be a role model. he's an entertainer, not a teacher.
Doesn't matter what you asked for...Kartel's practices of skin bleaching is deplorable and visibly genocidal on the self-image appearance in relation to Blacks. Kartel may as well get a sex change and pierce his whole body and burn horns into his skull!
Jeff

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 12, 2011
 
funfly wrote:
lmao, but more white women than black. they want bigger breasts and asses, they want fuller lips and darker skin. stop hitting out against black women.
Is it safe to say that you are a Bleacher yourself? Self-hate...not good.
Ya right

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 12, 2011
 
funfly wrote:
lmao, but more white women than black. they want bigger breasts and asses, they want fuller lips and darker skin. stop hitting out against black women.
Not true in America but you don't live here so you don't know. If you re-read my posts I speak of all races not just one. You're a teenager from Spanishtown raised to hate white women but you like white men so it's o.k. for Jamaican girl to date white man but Jamaican boy can't date white girl. That's a racist. When you grow up and visit other countries you won't be so close minded.(hopefully)
And I don't hate any color because I have dated and loved them all! Thank God I live in the U.S.A!!!!!
Ya right

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2011
 
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it safe to say that you are a Bleacher yourself? Self-hate...not good.
Apparently every race has self-hate

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I understand why someone in America , may have the idea to bleach their skin , because there are so much hate when you are black , but 90% of Jamaicans are black so we should not have a problem. I think Vybz disrespect the race , he have no love for black people , so he want to change his skin color.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 13, 2011
 
pusey50 wrote:
I understand why someone in America , may have the idea to bleach their skin , because there are so much hate when you are black , but 90% of Jamaicans are black so we should not have a problem. I think Vybz disrespect the race , he have no love for black people , so he want to change his skin color.
In what you mentioned above, it may not be the admiration of fellow Jamaicans that spurned Vybz to bleach his skin, it was probably the viewpoint of others in countries like America that made Vybz want to bleach his skin, and be loved by the billions that will never love him...isn't that why some say Michael Jackson bleached himself also?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Michael Jackson had so many childhood issues that where never resolved. He was a tortured soul very low self esteem. He hated his looks growing up which carried on into adulthood. I dont think he was ever satisfied with his image. Bleaching and plastic surgery didnt help or make him happy may he RIP. Bottom line they dont like the way they look so they feel bleaching will be an improvement.

Unfortunately Vibez now looks like a living walking breathing corpse. I look at his old pics and he was beautiful in his dark chocolate flawless skin. It's sad he was'nt satisfied with it. I hope he's happy now cause MJ was'nt. Black is beautiful and to all the young people contemplating bleaching. Dont destroy the beautiful skin your in BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
Enlightened

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

LovesMiJamaicanMan wrote:
Michael Jackson had so many childhood issues that where never resolved. He was a tortured soul very low self esteem. He hated his looks growing up which carried on into adulthood. I dont think he was ever satisfied with his image. Bleaching and plastic surgery didnt help or make him happy may he RIP. Bottom line they dont like the way they look so they feel bleaching will be an improvement.
Unfortunately Vibez now looks like a living walking breathing corpse. I look at his old pics and he was beautiful in his dark chocolate flawless skin. It's sad he was'nt satisfied with it. I hope he's happy now cause MJ was'nt. Black is beautiful and to all the young people contemplating bleaching. Dont destroy the beautiful skin your in BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
Amen LovesMi.
I love my mans BEAUTIFUL BLACK SKIN!!! And he has assured me the last thing he will ever do is bleach his skin. One of his relatives that has been living in Florida for years suggested I bleach him before he comes here and I said "what the hell would I want to bleach that beautiful skin for? If I wanted a man with lighter skin, I would be with one."
LovesMi, His skin is so pretty I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 14, 2011
 
Hello my fellow Jamaicans , it is on the news over here that Jamaicans are scamming my fellow Americans ,. Please cease and desist 1876 #is coming out of Jamaica so they know , I know this is far from the topic at hand but I am feeling a little bit ashamed, get back to planting the field , you know what I mean , yam, banana corn, and also red bean . please stop , making us look bad.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 14, 2011
 
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen LovesMi.
I love my mans BEAUTIFUL BLACK SKIN!!! And he has assured me the last thing he will ever do is bleach his skin. One of his relatives that has been living in Florida for years suggested I bleach him before he comes here and I said "what the hell would I want to bleach that beautiful skin for? If I wanted a man with lighter skin, I would be with one."
LovesMi, His skin is so pretty I couldn't imagine it any other way.
Oh yeah I know exactly what your saying E, smooth dark silky chocolate ;) I gotta red/carmel silky smooth one myself :) I also love my cocoa skin, BLEACHING! NOT NEVER!

I wish folk could see the beauty in dark skin :|
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2011
 
lmao! i am dark and i am loving it. you wanna see? i love my skin colour.
funfly

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 18, 2011
 
actually, i live in Gordon Town, that's a rural area. it's not narrow mindedness, and i don't have any self hate. a lot of white women on topix say that they love black men and hate white women, but do you judge them? no! i have my own viewpoint and own thoughts on interracial dating. USA is one of the most racist countries with one of the highest death rates, obesity rates, murder, robbery, kidnapping, arson, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....need i go on? stop being such a braggart. America is not the greatest place on earth so don't try to make it seem like it is. i would rather to live in Jamaica where i have never and will never experience racism from my fellow Jamaicans than to go to America where people experience racism every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) 2 hr Sonti 311
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) 19 hr Justhome 3,959
jamaican women are evil!!! (Dec '06) Wed news 996
all my proud jamaicans! stand up!!!!!! Tue Blacktigershark 2
Jamaicans VS Nigerians (Apr '12) Tue Blacktigershark 114
Why are jamaicans soo obssessed with ethiopia? (Jul '12) Tue Blacktigershark 94
To all my proud Jamaicans please post your favo... Jul 21 JamaicanBarbie 1
•••
•••