cleo

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Used to live there for about a year...now back in Scotland.Miss it every day...also visited 40 times in 8 years!

Still have many friends there and ould go back in a heartbeat if I could!

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

I was born there.

Of course I'd like to live there (Currently don't, I'm living in the US)
nett727

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

yes i do and plan on it..Will be in the St. Elizabeth area..and possible Negril.Just got back and miss it so much..ppl who have been only to the tourist spots don't understand..when going to Jamaica you must get off the beaten path and get to know it and its people..you will love it..

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

^
Troll bait
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

IdiotYardies wrote:
I would never live in Jamaica in a milllion years. What a worthless shithole. Jamaicans like to say they are proud of their country, but after they tell you everything that goes on there, you then have to wonder what there is to be so proud of? Jamaicans seem to be proud that the sun is shining in their country, but the sun is shining in many other countries.
Jamaica has now become the murder capital of the world. Why? Because they are murderous villains who love to talk about peace while going around killing people. They are terrible hypocrites.
That's what a Jamaican really is - a hypocrite. Every Jamaican will tell you how much they want peace, but then they want to go and kill people for the most childish and silly of reasons. "Oh, the man owed me ten dollars, and him nah pay me, so me shot him bloodclaat!"
What ignorant savages.
Jamaicans are really just little children with big mouths. They think that going around killing for no reason makes them look tough - instead of stupid. Some of these idiots hardly have shoes or clothes, yet they have automatic weapons that cost THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of dollars. These guns are not made in Jamaica, and the fools who are shooting them can't afford them. So SOMEBODY, inside or outside, is giving these Jamaican fools these guns and telling them to go out and kill their people. Well what stupid and useless savages. What kind of worthless beasts would kill their own people because somebody else tell them to?
Jamaicans are fools. They are an island of almost complete idiots. Rag-headed wild beasts who should be back living in caves.
If I was running Jamaica, there would be no prisons, just a prison bone yard. Every person convicted of any crime would hang. All crimes would carry punishment of death. Hey, you committed assault against someone? You must dead. You stole the lady's purse? You must dead.
The language of punishment is the only language these Jamaican brutes understand.
Jamaicans should be tamed with a rod of iron.
This person truly has to be an idiot, because Jamaica is NOT the murder capital of the world.

I tried to start a thread on here to get people to discuss why they think that murders are ever recurring in Jamaica, though that thread did not get many hits...It may be true that Jamaica has a shocking amount of murders in the last 4 years, to the tune of an average of 1500 a year, however, that does not make Jamaica a murder capital...as a matter of fact, the average of 1500 people dead in a year is very minute when compared to the number of people reported dead in a year in countries like America and Mexico...I do believe that even Trinidad and Tobago had over 1600 murders in 2010...a country that many consider peaceful. Murders happen all over the globe...people have got to get on to why these murders keep happening!

Hey, IdiotYardies, how many Allied troops are killed in Iraq every year? How many civilians are killed in Iraq every year? How many terrorists and suicide bombers are killed in Iraq every year? How many of the above are killed in Afghanistan? Palestine? Syria? Israel? Pakistan? Libya? South Africa? You get where I'm going with this, Idiot? Before you open your mouth, you should think about the content of your speech, because if you spew bullshit, you start smelling like it, and nobody will be able to take you seriously, you understand, Idiot? I won't even get into the whole percentage of deaths in Jamaica in relation to criminal elements, in respect to the rest of the population argument with you, because you seem too stupid to comprehend that analogy, though 1500 out of 3 million people is 0.0005% of criminality, with at least 20% of these murders being at the hands of the JCF/JDF/other enforcement bodies of Jamaica. So 0.0004% of Jamaica's general population is responsible for nationwide murders, and that makes ALL Jamaicans murderous hypocrites? Grow up and get a job IdiotYardies, you criminal bigot!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

By the way, there are some people that would love to see capital punishment established in Jamaica, including some government officials...this is something that the Caribbean community would love to have seen implemented across the board...IdiotYardies, it is governments like your own in England there that are opposed to capital punishment, and are blocking the establishment of capital punishment in the Caribbean...if you really want to see capital punishment established in the Caribbean, without no roadblocks from other countries, because you think that it will solve the murder problem in the Caribbean, how about you pitch a tent outside the Parliament building, and make up your placards and lobby signs, promoting the move to have capital punishment established in the Caribbean (and the U.K., which would be a bold move by you, but if it is in one country, shouldn't it be in EVERY country, if it is such a good idea, Idiot? LOL!), and the reasons that you state in your rants as to why capital punishment should be established in the Caribbean and other parts of the world, including your home country.

I'm sure that they would find your pleas for the establishment of capital punishment worldwide tasteful, IdiotYardies! This would bring to justice and to death the thugs that killed my uncle out in England last year. Mass pickpocketers in England and other parts of Europe would hang from trees in public parks! Just imagine how many criminal delinquents would find themselves on the wrong end of a noose in the U.K. if the U.K. deemed unjustified unemployment a crime! Does that mean that if I push for the execution of non-working degenerates like yourself, Idiot, that you will finally get out of your mother's house AND GET A JOB, you unemployed bum? ROFL!
Maria

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Hell yeah..Smoke weed!!!!!
nett727

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Judged:

@idiot..fyi Colombia has the highest murder rate in the world as of may 2011 0.617847 per 1000 persons..followed by Honduras who had the most last year..and the year before was Honduras..Jamaica has not been on the list since 2009 of the top 20 highest murder rates in the world ..that is a decline not an increase... oh i forgot your first name is idot..and as for the rest of your B.S. i think you need to call your nurse maid and tell her your out of meds..your one wack idiot..your so stupid you even used Yardie in your screen name..But your from the UK..your a real smart idiot..oh by the way that is an oxymoron..you know the combination of contradictory terms,, i rarely go off on people, i try to reason with them..but you need to get an adjustment..
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

nett727 wrote:
@idiot..fyi Colombia has the highest murder rate in the world as of may 2011 0.617847 per 1000 persons..followed by Honduras who had the most last year..and the year before was Honduras..Jamaica has not been on the list since 2009 of the top 20 highest murder rates in the world ..that is a decline not an increase... oh i forgot your first name is idot..and as for the rest of your B.S. i think you need to call your nurse maid and tell her your out of meds..your one wack idiot..your so stupid you even used Yardie in your screen name..But your from the UK..your a real smart idiot..oh by the way that is an oxymoron..you know the combination of contradictory terms,, i rarely go off on people, i try to reason with them..but you need to get an adjustment..
Hey nett727...you want to know the funny thing? The information that you are offering up isn't about the AMOUNT of murders that happen in every country...if that was the case, Jamaica would be but a blip on the statistics page! What these people are bitching about is the PER CAPITA MURDERS that occur in every individual country. What many condescending critics, of whom want to take attention away from their own countries, look at the per capita rate of murders by country, as opposed to looking at the amount of murders per country! I wonder why that is!

Somehow, there are people that believe that the per capita rate of murders that occur in other countries are more heinous and representative of the level of criminality in other countries. I guess if, in comparison, a country like America has, for example, 100000 murder victims for the year of 2009. Jamaica has 1500 for the same year (for example, for the basis of this argument)! Let's say that America has 300 million people in the year of 2009, and Jamaica has 3 million. People that want to downplay the fact that America had 100000 murder victims within its borders for the year of 2009 would rather look at the per capita rate of murders for that year and say,'Hey, our per capita rate of murders per 100 people isn't as bad as Jamaica's for the same year, guys. Our rate of murders per 100 people is only 9.99 per 100 people, whereas Jamaica's rate of murders per 100 people is 15! We are so much better than Jamaica...we don't have a problem with crime in our country...how wonderful it is to be American!' Way to dissolve yourselves, hypocrites! I suppose that that would be the same spiel that patriotic citizens would approach the families of murder victims too, huh? No matter how you slice it, murder is murder, and it is a tragedy when murder occurs in ANY country, and because another country has a higher per capita murder rate than another country, doesn't make the country with the lower per capita murder rate a better country to live in! In every country, there are problems, and one has to be able to pinpoint and combat those problems, and when it comes to murder, every society must come to terms with how to eliminat murders from their nations!
Jamaican girl

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

First of all Jamaica is a beautiful country so get yo facts straight

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Jamaican girl wrote:
First of all Jamaica is a beautiful country so get yo facts straight
So True, thats why alot of black/white americans are living there right now. Im Jamaican and im very proud to say it. These people making these hate threads against us Jamaicans are just jealous because we Jamaicans are loved by people all over the world: Our Music, Food, Culture, and Lifestyle is the best.
Blacktigershark

Fredericton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Another reason is that they are unable to afford to live there, much less be able to take a vacation there!
JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
So True, thats why alot of black/white americans are living there right now. Im Jamaican and im very proud to say it. These people making these hate threads against us Jamaicans are just jealous because we Jamaicans are loved by people all over the world: Our Music, Food, Culture, and Lifestyle is the best.
Trinacria

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

IdiotYardies was winding you up. Anyway, I'm from Sicily and we receive same kind of comments. Sicily is not more dangerous than many other European areas, UK included, especially on Friday or Saturday night.

I have recently been to Jamaica and look forward to going back. Yes, some individuals looked a bit aggressive, especially in Montego Bay town centre, but you never generalise. Much was probably due to the fact that I'm white and my partner has Jamaican origins. Someone even kissed their teeth at us. But who cares if they don't like pastafarian couples.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Trinacria wrote:
IdiotYardies was winding you up. Anyway, I'm from Sicily and we receive same kind of comments. Sicily is not more dangerous than many other European areas, UK included, especially on Friday or Saturday night.
I have recently been to Jamaica and look forward to going back. Yes, some individuals looked a bit aggressive, especially in Montego Bay town centre, but you never generalise. Much was probably due to the fact that I'm white and my partner has Jamaican origins. Someone even kissed their teeth at us. But who cares if they don't like pastafarian couples.
Last month, I met up with a Sicilian in Toronto...he showed me where he lived, and he works on Maseratis (a mechanic and assembly line worker I suppose). I want to go to Sicily someday...looks like a cool place! I don't care what anyone says about Sicily...there's crime all over the world...just have to learn to deal with it! If one was to hide from crime-ridden areas, they'd all end up in Antarctica!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

How have you been? "BlackTigerShark"
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

JamaicanBarbie wrote:
How have you been? "BlackTigerShark"
I've been alright...what about you, sexy? Last I remember, you said that you had moved on with another man...how is that going? You working? Have you been able to get your daughter up to America yet? How's your family doing back home?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been alright...what about you, sexy? Last I remember, you said that you had moved on with another man...how is that going? You working? Have you been able to get your daughter up to America yet? How's your family doing back home?
It's good to know that your alright, and Yeah...I've met a nice,warm,and handsome Jamaican Man. I'm trying to get to know everything about him, before i move a step further because i dont want to go back through anotha heartbreak. And I'm working at a Fashion Company.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know that your alright, and Yeah...I've met a nice,warm,and handsome Jamaican Man. I'm trying to get to know everything about him, before i move a step further because i dont want to go back through anotha heartbreak. And I'm working at a Fashion Company.
That's awesome! Well, I hope that you will get to bring your daughter and the rest of your family up to live with you in America sometime soon! How is that going, girl?
mirella

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

JamaicanBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
proud of what my dear.u kill people for the fun and u are hypocrite...and when u are jealous of someone u do voodoo.this is the real jamaica

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

mirella wrote:
<quoted text>
proud of what my dear.u kill people for the fun and u are hypocrite...and when u are jealous of someone u do voodoo.this is the real jamaica
@mirella like i said before, mi proud fi be JAMAICAN...mi JAMAICAN to di bone..everything about mi is JAMAICAN...im a beautiful JAMAICAN girl representing my beautiful island JAMAICA til mi die. And let mi guess! Your anotha American dirt that act like you all betta than everybody and want everybody to come to America and bow down to you all feet. I dont give a damn about america, only my beautiful country JAMAICA.
I just love being JAMAICAN: Our Food, Music, Culture, and Lifestyle is the BEST!!! And we JAMAICANS are so full of TALENT!!!
Now go to hell dirty American!!!!!!!
mi JAMAICAN and mi proud, yu mad!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) 4 hr dutty86 3,947
To be gay in Jamaica "to be dead" (Apr '07) 18 hr Robin 1,326
married jamaican men and long distance relation... (Aug '12) Fri dutty86 949
why women love jamaican men ? (Jul '13) Fri dutty86 30
About Jamaican women. -------- (Dec '13) Jul 9 JamaicanBarbie 5
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) Jul 8 jennifer 308
Southwest: You're now free to leave the country Jul 7 ramp rat 2
•••
•••