Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

I understand what your saying BTS but enough is enough...It's the company you keep is it not? I'm not trying to look down pon no one but if you surround yourself with trash, trash is what your gonna get! It's ignorant, rude and down right stupid to put us all in box then continue to classify us as such when does it end? Some are obviously more mature than others this I know.

I know how you feel when you defend your country and people, and this is all im doing. Giving my perspective, take, side or what have you on her continuously rude comments about AAW. Now we have Idiot WTH SMDH!
unh-unh-unh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

you need Jesus.....
Leesaan Robertson wrote:
@Tracy SHUT YOUR ILLITERATE AMERICAN MOUTH UP...All a unno Americans think because we Jamaicans, Trinidadians, Haitians, Guyanese, Africans, etc.are in America, we're Americanized, WRONG!!!...IM IN AMERICA YEAH, BUT MI JAMAICAN TO DI BONE...MI LOVE MY JAMAICAN MEN DEM TO DEATH...MI LOVE MY JAMAICAN FOOD FOREVA...MI LOVE MY JAMAICAN MUSIC FOREVA...MI LOVE MY JAMAICAN CULTURE FOREVA, AND THAT WILL NEVA CHANGED...I WILL NEVA BE AMERICANIZED...I WILL NEVA ACT LIKE UNNO AMERICANS...MI LOVE BEING JAMAICAN, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS JAMAICAN...ALL A UNNO AMERICANS WANT EVERYBODY TO BE LIKE UNNO, CAUSE YALL AMERICANS....AMERICA IS NOT PERFECT...UNNO NUH PERFECT...SO GO SOMEWHERE WIT UR DIRTY AMERICAN ASS...MOST OF YALL AMERICANS ARE DIRTY, NASTY STINK....WHO THE HELL WANNA LIVE THE WAY YALL LIVE...WITH YALL DIRTY ROACH HOUSE...WE JAMAICANS ARE CLEAN, FLASHY, FASHIONABLE, BOASTY (WHY)CAUSE WE GOT IT GOING ON...AND YALL BLACK AMERICANS DONT....UNNO DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

LovesMiJamaicanMan wrote:
I understand what your saying BTS but enough is enough...It's the company you keep is it not? I'm not trying to look down pon no one but if you surround yourself with trash, trash is what your gonna get! It's ignorant, rude and down right stupid to put us all in box then continue to classify us as such when does it end? Some are obviously more mature than others this I know.
I know how you feel when you defend your country and people, and this is all im doing. Giving my perspective, take, side or what have you on her continuously rude comments about AAW. Now we have Idiot WTH SMDH!
Totally agree with you there...you have the right to defend yourself, and women like Leesan should realize that just because there are some American women are without class, that not ALL American women are without class. This applies to every other group of women in all the other countries in the world! I must say though that women like Leesan are not people of mine...one must learn to separate themselves from the trash that they are surrounded by, ignore the actions and comments of the lowlifes that are in your society, and look to align yourself with more outstanding people in your community! Do this, Leesan, and I'm sure that you will change your tune about American women that rise above the stereotypes that you cast upon them all!
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Judged:

@Lovesmijamaicanman My picture of unno Black American women will neva change, All a yall are DUMB, ILLITERATE, STUPID, IGNORANT, WORTHLESS, DIRTY, NASTY,AND STINK...All unno live for is to start shit wit people all day and fight all day...Yall black american women are the DEVIL, YALL DONT HAVE NO SOUL, NO HEART, Thats why so many white people hate yall guts like me....Yall Black American women are so JEALOUS OF US JAMAICAN WOMEN, CAUSE WE HAVE DI SEXY ACCENT DAT DRIVES THE MAN DEM CRAZY, WE GOT DI SEXY BODY THAT THE MAN DEM LOVE, WE CAN COOK, WE CAN DANCE REAL GOOD, WE'RE VERY CLEAN, UNLIKE UNNO DIRTY NASTY SCUM BLACK AMERICANS, WE GOT DI PRETTY FACE, WE'RE FULL OF TALENT...MI HATE UNNO BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE CRAZY, YALL ACT LIKE YALL THE ONLY WOMEN IN DI WORLD, AND EVERY MAN IN THE WORLD WANT YALL...MOST OF YALL LOOK LIKE PURE DOGSHIT, UNNO UGLY, FAT, DIRTY, RAGGEDY....YALL BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN KEEP RUNNING DOWM MY JAMAICAN MEN DEM, LIKE DEY WANT YALL...DEY ONLY FEEL SORRY FI YALL...SO THEY USE YALL TO GET THEIR GREENCARD, UNTIL DEY GET IT, DUMP YALL LIKE GARBAGE...GO LOOK FOR A BEAUTIFUL JAMAICAN GIRL, MARRY HER, HAVE KIDS WIT HER, AND SPEND DI REST OF HIS LIFE WIT HER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Um seriously? Leesaan Robertson you have repeated the same lines ova n ova mon (that's how my jamaican man says it btw) so im actually starting to believe your describing the jamaican woman you long to be. You cant fit the bill so your just an angry jamaican woman. Your waaay to obsessed with black american females, like ova d top wit it! There is waaay too much of the same vomit coming from your mouth! When a person lives breaths eats and has OCD over the same damn thing and are stuck and cant chat about anything else, it's pretty much what they want to be, long to be, or wish to be and because they are neither they are angry and bitter.# 1 your not american #2 you keep describing jamaican women. Why the need to keep repeating, im not slow, I read it the first 15 times so whose dumb? Are you sure you and idiot yardie arent related? Question, why do you repeatedly describe a jamaican woman in a third person, why not take ownership and describe yourself? Is it maybe you dont measure up to even an inkling of what you describe and must use your 15th description as "general"? Also and I repeat, you said nasty and stinky again, what the hell is up with that? How do you get so close to another woman you can smell her!? Who does that? Fess up, are you on the DL? The more you post, you sound like a scorned woman. Did more than one dirty nasty stinky ugly american woman with roaches in her house dog you?

I really dont give a damn if your picture never changes! I stated how I feel, ignorance is passed on one generation to the next and stupid is as stupid does. How in the hell do you live and work in Philly?(black females everawhere of all types) Pretty ugly dark light tall fat skinny short gorgeous sexy good hair bad hair long hair weave everything under the sun! Lots of beautiful successful black women in philly you must wanna kill yourself everyday! You need to get outta there, you picked the wrong state to land in. Anyways you can keep on "hatin us like crazy" and obsessing cause haters make the world go round and give swag to my swagga check! Oh and please get off the jealousy thing, I gotta a man are you sure your not jealous, hell you keep bringing that word up! Jealous of what? Just slow!

My picture of you will neva change! I feel sorry for the man/woman that has to deal with your jacked up (cant believe you live in philly) attitude! Do you have a man/woman for that matter? I pray yall dont or haven't reproduce more of your kind! You need to be posting on the "jamaican women are evil" you fit the profile perfectly and totally reinforce why the post was started!
ohno

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Leesaan Robertson wrote:
@Lovesmijamaicanman My picture of unno Black American women will neva change, All a yall are DUMB, ILLITERATE, STUPID, IGNORANT, WORTHLESS, DIRTY, NASTY,AND STINK...All unno live for is to start shit wit people all day and fight all day...Yall black american women are the DEVIL, YALL DONT HAVE NO SOUL, NO HEART, Thats why so many white people hate yall guts like me....Yall Black American women are so JEALOUS OF US JAMAICAN WOMEN, CAUSE WE HAVE DI SEXY ACCENT DAT DRIVES THE MAN DEM CRAZY, WE GOT DI SEXY BODY THAT THE MAN DEM LOVE, WE CAN COOK, WE CAN DANCE REAL GOOD, WE'RE VERY CLEAN, UNLIKE UNNO DIRTY NASTY SCUM BLACK AMERICANS, WE GOT DI PRETTY FACE, WE'RE FULL OF TALENT...MI HATE UNNO BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE CRAZY, YALL ACT LIKE YALL THE ONLY WOMEN IN DI WORLD, AND EVERY MAN IN THE WORLD WANT YALL...MOST OF YALL LOOK LIKE PURE DOGSHIT, UNNO UGLY, FAT, DIRTY, RAGGEDY....YALL BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN KEEP RUNNING DOWM MY JAMAICAN MEN DEM, LIKE DEY WANT YALL...DEY ONLY FEEL SORRY FI YALL...SO THEY USE YALL TO GET THEIR GREENCARD, UNTIL DEY GET IT, DUMP YALL LIKE GARBAGE...GO LOOK FOR A BEAUTIFUL JAMAICAN GIRL, MARRY HER, HAVE KIDS WIT HER, AND SPEND DI REST OF HIS LIFE WIT HER.
Pretty face??? not you ...here is her facebook page everybody.. No wonder you are sooo angry...yuck!!...http://www.fa cebook.com/leesaanr
Sorry I had to take it there.. I'm sick of reading your bullshittery....
luvisthekey

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

LovesMiJamaicanMan wrote:
Um seriously? Leesaan Robertson you have repeated the same lines ova n ova mon (that's how my jamaican man says it btw) so im actually starting to believe your describing the jamaican woman you long to be. You cant fit the bill so your just an angry jamaican woman. Your waaay to obsessed with black american females, like ova d top wit it! There is waaay too much of the same vomit coming from your mouth! When a person lives breaths eats and has OCD over the same damn thing and are stuck and cant chat about anything else, it's pretty much what they want to be, long to be, or wish to be and because they are neither they are angry and bitter.# 1 your not american #2 you keep describing jamaican women. Why the need to keep repeating, im not slow, I read it the first 15 times so whose dumb? Are you sure you and idiot yardie arent related? Question, why do you repeatedly describe a jamaican woman in a third person, why not take ownership and describe yourself? Is it maybe you dont measure up to even an inkling of what you describe and must use your 15th description as "general"? Also and I repeat, you said nasty and stinky again, what the hell is up with that? How do you get so close to another woman you can smell her!? Who does that? Fess up, are you on the DL? The more you post, you sound like a scorned woman. Did more than one dirty nasty stinky ugly american woman with roaches in her house dog you?
I really dont give a damn if your picture never changes! I stated how I feel, ignorance is passed on one generation to the next and stupid is as stupid does. How in the hell do you live and work in Philly?(black females everawhere of all types) Pretty ugly dark light tall fat skinny short gorgeous sexy good hair bad hair long hair weave everything under the sun! Lots of beautiful successful black women in philly you must wanna kill yourself everyday! You need to get outta there, you picked the wrong state to land in. Anyways you can keep on "hatin us like crazy" and obsessing cause haters make the world go round and give swag to my swagga check! Oh and please get off the jealousy thing, I gotta a man are you sure your not jealous, hell you keep bringing that word up! Jealous of what? Just slow!
My picture of you will neva change! I feel sorry for the man/woman that has to deal with your jacked up (cant believe you live in philly) attitude! Do you have a man/woman for that matter? I pray yall dont or haven't reproduce more of your kind! You need to be posting on the "jamaican women are evil" you fit the profile perfectly and totally reinforce why the post was started!
THANK.YOU.WELL.SAID.....she is so sad
ohno

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

ohno wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty face??? not you ...here is her facebook page everybody.. No wonder you are sooo angry...yuck!!...http://www.fa cebook.com/leesaanr
Sorry I had to take it there.. I'm sick of reading your bullshittery....
here is the correct link to her uglines..it's on the outside as well as the inside...
http://www.facebook.com/leesaanr
nett727

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

checked out her facebook..whats that ring around her head is it the evil that looms around her..the picture is so blurry she most of broke the camera with her good looks and charm..lol..
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

@lovesmijamaicanman U ARE BEYOND FUNNY, IM CONSTANTLY LAUGHING AT UR AMERICAN ASS..AND DI REPEATING THING IS JUST TO PROVE A POINT TO UR JACKASS...ME AND MY HANDSOME JAMAICAN MAN IS HERE LAUGHING AT U BECAUSE (U SAY IF IM ON THE DL)THATS MORE AMERICAN THING...WE JAMAICANS HATE GAYS, AND ME PERSONALLY, I HOPE THEY ALL DIE....AND U SAY HOW DO I KNOW YALL STINK, I RIDE DI BUS, AND YALL AMERICAN FEMALES BE SITTING BESIDE ME, THATS HOW I KNOW YALL STINK LOL!!!....AND THIS GIRL IS STRAIGHT DICKY, DICKY...I LOVE MEN, I LOVE DICK TIL I DIE...I WOULD DIE FOR MY HANDSOME MAN ANYDAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YANKEE BITCH....AND NO, IM NOT ANGRY, IM HAPPY, I FOUND A GOOD HANDSOME JAMAICAN MAN INNA MI LIFE, I CAN SPEND DI REST OF MY LIFE WITH,..ONE DAY WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED, SPEND DI REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER....SO STOP TALKING ALL THAT NONSENSE, ITS FUNNY MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAVE MORE SENSE THAN U.
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

@lovesmijamaicanman is that all u could come up wit...Obviously u dont know me, im hardly on facebook, and i dont need to have millions of friends....And yeah mi love Shaggy and his music like crazy, but im not obsessed, all what ur saying is just laughter to me, because feelings clearly aint hurting....I used my real name cause mi feel like it....and lovesmijamaicanman, u are one of dem yankess, trying so hard to be like us JAMAICANS, WE'RE DI SHIT, AINT WE...WHY NOT STICK TO UR UGLY AMERICAN MEN, MI FORGET DEY CANT FUCK, LIKE JAMAICAN MEN....AND LIKE MAVADO SAID, IM SO SPECIAL...U ALL LOOKING ME UP ON FACEBOOK, DYING TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME....GOD U MAKE ME FEEL MORE THAN SPECIAL....WHAT ELSE U TRYIN TO FIND OUT ABOUT ME, SINCE U ALREADY KNOW, MI LOVE SHAGGY....AND IF U DIDN'T KNOW, I'VE RECEIVED AN EMAIL MESSAGE FROM SHAGGY, AND U CLEARLY NEED TO SHUT UP, AND (OCD) IS THAT WHAT U HAVE, HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN...WHY DONT U EXPOSED UR UGLY MONKEY LOOKING FACE TO DI WORLD, SO MI CAN LAUGH.
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

@lovesmijamaicanman U TALKING ABOUT ME, WHY DONT U EXPOSED UR FACED TO DI WORLD....U SAY I DONT HAVE NO FRIENDS LOL...BET MI HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN U...DO U GO TO DANCE, CLUBS, DO U TRAVEL OTHA PLACES WIT UR FRIENDS, LIKE ME (NOT).....I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT UR AMERICAN ASS SAY OR THINK, YALL DONT EXIST TO ME, ANYWAY....MI LOVE MY LIFE, MI LOVE MY HANDSOME MAN,AND MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO DEATH...MI JUST LOVE LIFE, AND MI LOVE MEN TIL MI DIE.
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

@lovesmijamaicanman U HAVE A MAN, AND I HAVE A MAN TOO, AND WHATS WIT DI WOMAN THING, IS THAT WHAT UR INTO MOST? CAUSE U COME UP WIT IT...WE JAMAICAM GIRLS, LOVE MEN, LOVE DICK WAY MORE THAN YALL YANKEE FRMALES OK, SO GET IT RIGHT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Ooo you mad huh? LOL I guess I would be mad and hate black women and gays too if I had to catch he bus, live with stinky people, cockroaches, didnt have a man, and to top it off be butt ugly, what is up w/them lips of yours?! You might wanna take time and take a new picture or seriously did you break the camera tell the truth?

Dude if you gotta man why would you post on fb how you wish you had a handsome jamaican man? What woman in a relationship would give her phone and email asking another man celebrity or not if they are interested and wanna hook up please call or email me? What woman in a relationship professes their love and comments how sexy another man is if they gotta man? If you gotta a man (which I know you dont) how disrespectful is that to make it public knowledge your trying to link with Daville and Shaggy? Those are propositions hun, nothing else and your considered a trick/groupie not dating material, recognize and get some class and self respect for the sake of your child! You could have at least emailed them, kept it private but again I say stupid is as stupid does.

Im sure Shaggy's security emailed you, not him and told you to step the f*ck off with all them damn stalker post you put on his page! Like duh im sure they got your email and phone the first 15 times you posted it and realized they had a problem! You love repeating yourself even on FB that's called slow! You're definitely on both their restraining order list to keep so many feet away! Security be it cyber or physical, are trained to watch people like you that dont live in reality.

Oh and I am far from trying to be jamaican woman. Opposites attract, my man is 100% jamaican and I am 100% american. I know who I am, damn proud of who I am, and will always carry myself as such, not a jamaican! I talk to him everyday, I use his words and he uses my words, has nothing to do with "trying to be jamaican" or him "trying to be american" He laughs when I try to speak like him and I laugh when he trys to speak like me.

Another thing, ya damn straight im hiding behind this laptop, its psycho's like you that dont need to be having my email and fb info. Trust even if you did, you would join the rest of the haters after you saw me and my mans pictures together in jamaica. One cant profess their love and share pictures and emails phone numbers etc with just everybody. Peoples true colors come out and they act funny when your in love and they are not, when you have a man and they dont! The folk that deal with haters know exactly what im talking about.

Oh and your definitely "special" im glad you realize this LOL.

When you get on a public forum talking sh*t, be prepared for women like me to check you! Dont start none wont be none hear! When ya dish sh*t ya must take sh*t and sometimes ya gotta eat sh*t LOL!
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

@lovesmijamaicanman mad is what im not, but laughter is what u are, and u think my feelings are hurt by your american ass, hahahahahaha so hilarious is what yall americans are...mi want fi thank u and di rest of dese yankees pon here for makin me feel so special...unno all up pon my facebook page, staring at my pictures, and looking how many friends mi have, mi loving it, mi loving, mi loving it...I dont live pon facebook like unno black americans, for #1, im saving up to get a car,so i have to take the bus til i get one, im about to start school online soon....i dont give a fuck what u and all dese yankees say or think about me....unno aint nobody, will neva be nobody.....We Jamaicans nuh live pon welfare like unno do LOL....And u say, im stalking Shaggy, not at all, Mi just love Him and His Music to death....and even if that was His security, that emails me, and so, Shaggy is an entertainer, who's always busy, and dont have time to spend on the computer....And o, all that chatting ur doing is only making me feel good, and happy cause people that i hate, I dont give a FUCK WHAT DEY SAY, ESPECIALLY you...AND WHY IS ALL A UNNO YANKEES PON JAMAICAN PAGE, CAUSE UNNO WANT FI BE LIKE US JAMAICAN, TRYING TO GET JAMAICAN MEN, WIT YALL, 10,000 POUND WEIGHT LOL....EVERY TIME MI LOOK PON YALL, MI WANNA THROW UP.....GO DO SHIT WIT UR POTHETIC LIFE, AND STAY OFF THE COMPUTER, CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT UR SAYING, AND U AINT SAYING MUCH....#1 IM A BEAUTIFUL JAMAICAN GIRL,#2 I HAVE A NICE SHAPE #3 IM HAPPY I HAVE SUCH A GOOD MAN IN MY LIFE, AND A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER,AND IM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME AND BREATH PON WORTHLESS AMERICAN TRASH LIKE U....THANK GOD MI JAMAICAN, NOT AMERICAN...YALL ARE THE DEVIL...NOW I WONDER WHY 911 TOOK PLACE, BECAUSE EVERYBODY HATE YALL GUTS, AND LOOK WHATS HAPPENING, AMERICA IS FALLING APART SLOWLY, AND MI CANT WAIT TIL THAT DAY COMES LOL!!!
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

@lovesmijamaicanman i said i wish i had a jamaican MAN, because i didn't have a Man inna mi life at di time IDIOT LOL!!
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I know yall black american women dont like us jamaican women, so yall go pon every topix, cursing us Jamaican women, But we dont care, cause we dont like yall either....how does it feel to be wit a Jamaican Man, i bet it makes u feel good, knowing u want what we jamaican girls have.....Yall dont like us, and we dont like yall....And yeah its a competition (who's better)Jamaican women or American Women, And obviously we jamaican women are betta.
And me sayin i want a handsome MAN on facebook, maybe because i was single at di time JACKASS....NOW MI HAVE ONE, AND MI NEVA GONNA LET HIM GO, HE'S MY WORLD AND MY LIFE.
Leesaan Robertson

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

By the way, u all up in my business on facebook....Yeah mi love Shaggy and His music to death, mi love Daville and His music to death, and so what if i want to give Him my number and email address, what the fuck, do that have to do wit u....And u feel so confident now ahhh!, since u know what mi look like, my business, and how many friends mi have pon facebook....IDIOT, MI WORK, AND MOST OF THE TIME, MI HAFFI WORK OVATIME,I BE SO TIRED, I DONT BE HAVING TIME FI SPEND PON DI COMPUTER, MUCHLESS FACEBOOK, I CAN BUILD MY FRIENDS LIST, THATS NO PROBLEM, BUT WHY ARE U WORRYING ABOUT ME, IM SURE NOT WORRYING ABOUT U, I DONT A FUCK ABOUT U, WHO THE FUCK U ARE, WHAT THE FUCK U LOOK LIKE....BUT UR WASTING UR TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE, HOW MANY FRIENDS MI HAVE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE....IN REALITY, MI HAVE MORE FRIENDS, THAT I CAN HARDLY COUNT...I DONT GO ON TOPIX AND FACEBOOK, TRYIN TO FIND OUT WHAT SOMEBODY LOOK LIKE, DIG THEIR BUSINESS,HOW MANY FRIENDS DEY HAVE, UNLIKE UR AMERICAN ASS, CAUSE MOST A UNNO NUH HAVE A LIFE....ALL UNNO DO IS SIT PON DI COMPUTER ALL DAY,MAKING UNNO LIFE MORE POTHETIC AND WORTHLESS...AND WHAT A WAY U FEEL CONFIDENT NOW, U SAW MY FACEBOOK PAGE....BUT MI STILL WAITIN ON A PICTURE LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

You obviously care cause your explaining your actions like the mad woman you are! Really a man? I guess it just happen a few days ago cause according to the dates on your page you was just begging for a man last week! So desperate for your ideal jamaican man your stalking entertainers in that fake world you created, your a joke duke! Whether I saw your mug shot or not we would still be having this convo cause I can spot fakeness when I read/see it! Again, why would I share my world with you, seriously? SMDH stop playin yaself! NO MAN ON THIS EARTH would date you once you opened your mouth!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

If your fake boyfriends shaggy and daville read what you wrote on here guaranteed they would be disgusted! A tramp would f*ck you, make a baby, leave you, but a real man would never date you, dont care where he comes from...memba mi tell ya! Hell even a tramp of a man would not deal wit ya nasty foul mouth and f*cked up attitude! "Hit it and quit it" that will be the story of your life trust!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861 - 880 of3,916
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
botcho cream and weight gain alternatives (Aug '11) 15 hr Dennise 1,515
Jamaicans pussie STINK!! (Jun '13) Sat joker 20
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) Fri Dime Curves Results 2014 304
why do jamaican women allow their man to cheat (Dec '12) Fri inbox411 248
i have for sale chicken pills and peritols (Aug '12) Apr 17 peritols 19
Exploring the real Cuba Apr 16 Bob 68
jamaican peritol weight gainer for sale Apr 15 jodi 18
•••
•••
•••
•••