kristina

Kingston, Jamaica

#823 Apr 24, 2011
blacktigershark, raised in Canada..well what do you know about the culture of Jamaica, since I have problably spent more time in Jamaica than you have. I will say that I have dated Jamaican men...have you ??LOL. I can speak then to that and the comments of Jamaican women here in Jamaica NOW!
Particularly, educated, professional women who have been exposed to life/study abroad.

You will notice that I have not echoed the complaints of the other women here about Jamaican men being parasitic or looking for a woman's money. i have never had that experience, but then again I wouldn't date s=certain types of Jamaican men...I refer to men who are educated and hard-working, not some ghetto scrub...However they still treat their women with little affection and just about no romance....and I am referring to the Chinese, Lebanese and Whites in that category...You seem to have forgotten that it's not just all about Black men.You need some help carrying that chip on your shoulder???

I am not black if it makes any difference to you, but you seem to confuse culture and race...Anyway Mr. Jacanadian..I know your type, trying to be more Jamaican than those of us born and raised there...fake Jamaican patois, always thinking that rice and peas and stew peas is the delicacy of a lifetime, longing for a country which is not yours, and thinking that you understand Jamaica because you visit twice a year haaha.....BTW what passport do you carry??

I still have Jamaican citizenship in addition to Canadian...and I see by the language you used earlier what kind of man you are....I'll say this for the "NO ROMANCE,OVERDOMINATING Jamaican men", they ones I know at their worst, would not use that language that you used in your earlier vitriolic diatribe to a woman...,I'll give them that much.
Again, its crass, low-class and repugnant...Is that the language u use in front of your girlfriend??
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#824 Apr 25, 2011
kristina wrote:
blacktigershark, raised in Canada..well what do you know about the culture of Jamaica, since I have problably spent more time in Jamaica than you have. I will say that I have dated Jamaican men...have you ??LOL. I can speak then to that and the comments of Jamaican women here in Jamaica NOW!
Particularly, educated, professional women who have been exposed to life/study abroad.
You will notice that I have not echoed the complaints of the other women here about Jamaican men being parasitic or looking for a woman's money. i have never had that experience, but then again I wouldn't date s=certain types of Jamaican men...I refer to men who are educated and hard-working, not some ghetto scrub...However they still treat their women with little affection and just about no romance....and I am referring to the Chinese, Lebanese and Whites in that category...You seem to have forgotten that it's not just all about Black men.You need some help carrying that chip on your shoulder???
I am not black if it makes any difference to you, but you seem to confuse culture and race...Anyway Mr. Jacanadian..I know your type, trying to be more Jamaican than those of us born and raised there...fake Jamaican patois, always thinking that rice and peas and stew peas is the delicacy of a lifetime, longing for a country which is not yours, and thinking that you understand Jamaica because you visit twice a year haaha.....BTW what passport do you carry??
I still have Jamaican citizenship in addition to Canadian...and I see by the language you used earlier what kind of man you are....I'll say this for the "NO ROMANCE,OVERDOMINATING Jamaican men", they ones I know at their worst, would not use that language that you used in your earlier vitriolic diatribe to a woman...,I'll give them that much.
Again, its crass, low-class and repugnant...Is that the language u use in front of your girlfriend??
Where did I state that there are only Black people in Jamaica? Take some time and read ALL of my comments, before you start to judge me on just a couple of statements that you have come down upon...seems that YOU need to remove the blinders, and take a look at my stance on the issue on a whole, not just on a couple of statements that you're misconstruing.

For some reason, you are making the ability to be seen as credible on this topic a matter of long-standing residency in Jamaica. I don't know how old you are, Miss Kristina, and I don't know how many Jamaican men that you have dated. Two things are probably true in your response though: 1. If you have dated any Jamaican men, you have dated more Jamaican men than I have, because I have never dated a man, much less a Jamaican man and 2. You probably have resided longer in Jamaica than I have. Does that mean that you can speak for all educated Jamaican women in Jamaica, especially for Jamaican women that have either lived or received education abroad? BULL! My aunt in New York, married to a wonderful Jamaican man, of whom is in charge of a whole nursing wing, would tell you different. My aunt in Manchester, who moved from Kingston with her late husband, and who works very closely with the government's education board (the same education board that was likely responsible for providing YOU your education in Jamaica when you were a child) would tell you different (and to icing on the cake in this case would be that my uncle was Asian, not Black, Miss Kristina, so who is making this about colour again? LMAO!). My three aunts in Hanover would tell you different (2 of whom have traveled out of Jamaica). My aunt in England, a pastor, would tell you different about her Jamaican husband that she has been with for 40 years (I believe), coming this May. All my aunts were born in Jamaica. They are exceptions to your crackpot theory. So are their Jamaican husbands. Sorry that you cannot accept that. Glad that you are selective...that's really all you can tell these women on this thread!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#825 Apr 25, 2011
kristina wrote:
blacktigershark, raised in Canada..well what do you know about the culture of Jamaica, since I have problably spent more time in Jamaica than you have. I will say that I have dated Jamaican men...have you ??LOL. I can speak then to that and the comments of Jamaican women here in Jamaica NOW!
Particularly, educated, professional women who have been exposed to life/study abroad.
You will notice that I have not echoed the complaints of the other women here about Jamaican men being parasitic or looking for a woman's money. i have never had that experience, but then again I wouldn't date s=certain types of Jamaican men...I refer to men who are educated and hard-working, not some ghetto scrub...However they still treat their women with little affection and just about no romance....and I am referring to the Chinese, Lebanese and Whites in that category...You seem to have forgotten that it's not just all about Black men.You need some help carrying that chip on your shoulder???
I am not black if it makes any difference to you, but you seem to confuse culture and race...Anyway Mr. Jacanadian..I know your type, trying to be more Jamaican than those of us born and raised there...fake Jamaican patois, always thinking that rice and peas and stew peas is the delicacy of a lifetime, longing for a country which is not yours, and thinking that you understand Jamaica because you visit twice a year haaha.....BTW what passport do you carry??
I still have Jamaican citizenship in addition to Canadian...and I see by the language you used earlier what kind of man you are....I'll say this for the "NO ROMANCE,OVERDOMINATING Jamaican men", they ones I know at their worst, would not use that language that you used in your earlier vitriolic diatribe to a woman...,I'll give them that much.
Again, its crass, low-class and repugnant...Is that the language u use in front of your girlfriend??
Now...you asked me what type of passport I carry, right Miss Kristina? I carry a Jamaican passport and a Canadian passport. What relevance does that have to the issue, Miss Kristina? Guess to YOU, it has EVERYTHING to do with relevance to this issue...starting to think that you're less educated than you let on to be, yet I don't want to completely obliterate your intelligence on my own...you are doing a great job of that yourself, by making ignorant statements like this one above.

Now, you state that you have dated Jamaican men, though you have never offered up how many Jamaican men you have dated. You mention that you opt for the educated men, which I applaud you for doing, because at least it seems that you know what you're looking for (a man with a job and an education...kudos to you), however, you state that even these men are unromantic and unaffectionate for the most part, according to you. So, hold on here...are you saying that the entire populous of educated and employed Jamaican men are only those that you have dated? How many Jamaican men have you dated again? Either you have dated over a million Jamaican men, or there are only a handful of real Jamaican men out there on the planet, that have had the displeasure of drawing you up for a date...which one is it, Miss Kristina? Ha ha...

I didn't come onto this forum to woo you, Miss Kristina. I came on this forum to state my position. If you don't like my position, it is duly noted. I don't care for your obnoxious position either. I am not a fan of stew peas, and for a delicacy, I prefer callilou with my ackee and salfish, with dasheen, sweet potato and yam over rice and peas. I will eat the rice and peas with the above also, though it is not my preference. As for repugnant language, I say this...YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE! Look at the comments that I was responding to...guess I know who you discriminate against when it comes to criticizing people for vulgar language, Miss. I have no need to use that type of language to my girlfriend, cause we respect each other.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#826 Apr 25, 2011
And just when you think you know somebody, Miss Kristina...you are met up with this...
brittany wrote:
Jamaican women are husband snatchers. they never go out looking for their own men. They love to date married men because they're responsible and can meet their needs unlike single men. Sad thing is after all the so called sex they give the men, they always dump them like garbage and return to their wives. See, sex is not all you need to keep a man. men like cheap things but dont keep cheap things for long. They throw themselves at men and men also take advantage of them. it makes me sick when i see jamaican woman trying so hard to snatch another woman's husband when she can go out there and find her own. for this reason, i have little respect for most jamaican women. only a hand fold are genuine.
And my response, Miss Kristina?
Blacktigershark wrote:
What you mean to say is that there are SOME Jamaican women that pursue other women's husbands. This can be said of many women of all nationalities from all over the world, brittany! You watch one of America's favourite shows,'Maury', lately? Guess not. What I find sad is that women, or should I say children like you only look to blame the other woman, while laying down with the same cheating man, rationalizing the cheating man's behaviour on the fact that he couldn't resist the temptation of another woman that is offering herself as a portal to a better life, or what have you. That is a pathetic excuse for taking back a cheating man, and to only blame the other woman for the cheating ways of a man is not rational. WAKE UP! Walk away with your dignity! There are 3 billion other men out there, brittany, and if your man is cheating on you with a Jamaican woman, it doesn't do you justice to continue to share your man with his Jamaican cohort, harbour jealousy towards this other woman, and further make your discontent with your situation with the other woman in your life a means to target the nationality of the other woman, so that you can prejudice ALL women of the other woman's nationality into a grouping of being homewreckers and thieves of husbands!
Right...that is just a taste of what type of man I am, Miss Kristina...like I said, take a look at ALL of my comments, before you lay prejudice upon me, Miss, cause you couldn't even begin to know me, as I couldn't even begin to know you either! To know someone, you actually got to talk to them, because EVERY PERSON IS AN INDIVIDUAL, MISS K!

You have some nerve coming on this thread, acting like you are the among the most educated women on here, when I clearly can note spelling errors in your comments, and your diction of the English language in your comments is unbecoming of a woman that can lay claim to being a sophisticated and educated lady. In noting this fact, this could be why you were spurned by educated Jamaican men, who picked up on your illiterate ways and your obnoxiousness, and they threw it back in your face, which you probably were not used to, and did not like, so that, in essence, has rendered a bitter heart within you towards these Jamaican men that have pointed you out for the semi-literate, belligerent, holier than thou bigot that you are. You need to lose the attitude, stop walking past people with your nose up, thinking that you're better than them, and approach people with an air of respect in your body language and your speech. In taking these tips, you may be amazed at how many friends and contacts you can make, and you may even learn something valuable, as right now, you seem to think that you know it all, yet I can tell, just from reading your comments, that you don't know half of what you claim to know, Miss K...if there was a school for tactfulness, you should be the first scholar enrolled! I didn't need to wave my technical college certification in the field of welding to denote that fact to you, Miss K...good luck on your transformation...you'll need it!
Kristina

Kingston, Jamaica

#827 Apr 25, 2011
Mr. Blacktigershark, you are the losing end of an arguement, because you are invested as a Jamaican man in that which is a Jamaican woman's issue. You start flinging ad hominems when your casuistry is challenged.

I would almost take offense to your comments about my education, even as you assume I owe a debt of gratitude to your aunt in the (very underpaid and under-appreciated and noble) teaching profession in Jamaica.
I might type casually in an informal blog, but don't confuse me with someone you think you know. I was educated at a private prep and high school in Jamaica, University of Toronto, with a MBA from Stanford University.
Yes, in Jamaica I have dated a few(Jamican)men with whom I feel I have some common background with. In Canada I dated a few when i was in my twenties and then realized I didn't have time to get around their cultural issues. Here in Jamaica, where I was transferred to 4 years ago, even the foreign women here complain about the MAJORITY of Jamaican men...again I am not saying all Jamaican men, but the majority.

I can say many Latin American men have a tendency to stray, But just about all are romantic and affectionate....it's a cultural thing!

You see to suffer that Jamaican man issue-self-righteous frenzy married to a neurotic need to take offense.
Any contribution that you can make to what is a woman issue is antipodal at best.

You have no idea what the majority of upper-middle and middle class Jamaican women between the ages of 30-45 think or comment about over lunch or cocktails. You don't know the amount of well-educated women in very well-paying jobs would rather date a foreigner than a Jamaican , and i speak also of women from wealthy families.
It's not money or status, it's about having dated foreign men at college or seeing the way foreign men treat their wives and girlfriends.

Since you didn't live here you know not of that which you speak. However you seem to have a fierce and quixotic determination to defend Jamaican men when you haven't lived here as an adult and spent any time in a bar or restaurant seeing the way the more gentile Jamaican men, although coldly polite, educated and urbane, are still over-dominating and unromantic....and thats the cream of the crop. There are exceptions, yes, usually they have lived away and dated foreign women and have learned a little.
You should come to Jamaican and have a talk with educated,professional Jamaican women in the 30-45 age group. You would be surprised at the responses you hear.
Jamprince

Kingston, Jamaica

#828 Apr 26, 2011
dwl, a brutal war fare of words. lol
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#829 Apr 26, 2011
Kristina wrote:
Mr. Blacktigershark, you are the losing end of an arguement, because you are invested as a Jamaican man in that which is a Jamaican woman's issue. You start flinging ad hominems when your casuistry is challenged.
I would almost take offense to your comments about my education, even as you assume I owe a debt of gratitude to your aunt in the (very underpaid and under-appreciated and noble) teaching profession in Jamaica.
I might type casually in an informal blog, but don't confuse me with someone you think you know. I was educated at a private prep and high school in Jamaica, University of Toronto, with a MBA from Stanford University.
Yes, in Jamaica I have dated a few(Jamican)men with whom I feel I have some common background with. In Canada I dated a few when i was in my twenties and then realized I didn't have time to get around their cultural issues. Here in Jamaica, where I was transferred to 4 years ago, even the foreign women here complain about the MAJORITY of Jamaican men...again I am not saying all Jamaican men, but the majority.
I can say many Latin American men have a tendency to stray, But just about all are romantic and affectionate....it's a cultural thing!
You see to suffer that Jamaican man issue-self-righteous frenzy married to a neurotic need to take offense.
Any contribution that you can make to what is a woman issue is antipodal at best.
You have no idea what the majority of upper-middle and middle class Jamaican women between the ages of 30-45 think or comment about over lunch or cocktails. You don't know the amount of well-educated women in very well-paying jobs would rather date a foreigner than a Jamaican , and i speak also of women from wealthy families.
It's not money or status, it's about having dated foreign men at college or seeing the way foreign men treat their wives and girlfriends.
Since you didn't live here you know not of that which you speak. However you seem to have a fierce and quixotic determination to defend Jamaican men when you haven't lived here as an adult and spent any time in a bar or restaurant seeing the way the more gentile Jamaican men, although coldly polite, educated and urbane, are still over-dominating and unromantic....and thats the cream of the crop. There are exceptions, yes, usually they have lived away and dated foreign women and have learned a little.
You should come to Jamaican and have a talk with educated,professional Jamaican women in the 30-45 age group. You would be surprised at the responses you hear.
Miss Kristina...I will try to keep this brief and sweet, because maybe you are not understanding what I speak of when I detail my responses to you.

For starters, if you are talking about anyone thinking that they are living in their own reality, when it comes to an issue at hand, you should be talking about yourself, as you have made the implicating statement that I am on the losing end of this argument, simply because I'm a Jamaican man. Whoa...hang on here! I guess since you are not a Jamaican man, that makes you an expert on the actions of Jamaican men, huh? Sounds like you want to be a Jamaican man, the way you speak about knowing Jamaican men, after only having dated a few out of MILLIONS of Jamaican men on the planet, Miss K! Maybe that's a problem a doctor can help you with if you are looking to make that transformation!

Now, you can try to go off on your knowledge of Jamaican men, based on your experiences with A FEW of them, and the tales of educated women in the age groups of 30-45 years old that you've talked to, so I'm going to ask you this...How many women have you spoken to about Jamaican men that are in that age group, as it seems that you are quite affixed to the topic of Jamaican men? 10? 100? 1000? Got names, Miss K?

If YOU are as educated as you claim to be, and you want to lay credibility to your statements, you have to back your words with stats!
Sharkfan

New York, NY

#830 Apr 26, 2011
this is a good one!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#831 Apr 26, 2011
My last post did not register on here, so I will try to recompose it. Miss Kristina, I find it funny that you state that I, as a man, have no valuable input to contribute where the demeanor of ALL Jamaican men are concerned, as if you, as a woman, know the ins and out of men better than men do...Do you secretly live your life as a man or something? Shave your head, wear baggy clothes, and gossip with groups of men in changing rooms or something? Your comments don't make sense, but I will get into that in the next few paragraphs, Miss Kristina!

Miss Kristina, I don't question your education, and I don't state that you're obligated to thank my aunt for her contributions and efforts in guaranteeing some Jamaican students an education such as yourself, nor do I feel that you must thank others in my family that continue to assist in educating Jamaican students in Jamaica, such as my uncle, of whom is a principal at a primary school in Hanover, or my stepmother, who is a teacher whom has contributed her time to educating Jamaican students, of whom hails from Portland...need I continue, Miss K?

Now, in addressing this issue that YOU figure you have all the facts on, I guarantee you that the numbers alone will tell you that you don't, alright Miss? You respect math and numbers as an educated woman, right Miss Kristina? Why don't we get to the numbers, before you assure yourself that you have duped me with your ad-lib statements, and convince yourself that a man like myself cannot make any sort of counterargument on what you deem a WOMAN'S issue in relation to the description of Jamaican men, Miss K (as it seems that you have already claimed victory in this debate, disregarding any information I present on this topic, simply because I am a man...you got discrimination issues against Jamaican men that you need resolved, Miss K? Just asking...)!

Now, you state that you have intimate knowledge on this topic of Jamaican men, simply because you have dated a few Jamaican men, and you have spoken to several women that try to categorize Jamaican men and complain about them. Why don't we talk about that, shall we?

In accurate information collection of all these women involved in helping you formulate your ridiculous deduction about Jamaican men, let's say this, for the fact of being generous on my part. Let's say that you have spoken to 1000 women about Jamaican men. You have dated a few Jamaican men yourself, and let's say that these women that you have spoken to also have dated a few Jamaican men also. For the sake of taking these numbers in effect, let's say that NONE of you ladies have ever dated the same Jamaican guy twice, and ALL of these Jamaican men are the ones that you describe, of whom have never left Jamaica, and are as undesirable as you and your girlfriends claim they are. Now, Miss Kristina...say I give you an even fairer number to support your argument, being that you and ALL of your 1000 girlfriends have dated 6 Jamaican guys each. That's a grand total of 6,006 Jamaican men, agreed? Let's inflate that number to 7,000, okay Miss K? Now, Miss Kristina, I know you are able to gauge how many Jamaican men there are in Jamaica, but let's say that it's 1,000,000! Your statement would then be based on only 0.007% of Jamaican men in Jamaica. You find that your deduction can hold up as one that people can consider as a statement of relative fact based on just 0.007% of a group?

Let's put a different perspective on this generous number. Say that there is a vaccine for HPV and cervical cancer that the government is urging all women to get, yet the disclaimer is that only 0.007% of women that get this vaccine have survived the shot. Miss Kristina, would you rely on these numbers and get vaccinated, or would you chance fighting off a future scare of HPV and/or cervical cancer on your own? I am anxious to find out what you would do, Miss...I anticipate your response...nice talking to semi-educated women like you!
mestizo empress

Portland, OR

#832 Apr 28, 2011
I have the best Jamaican Man in the Universe and would not trade him for another ever!!!
Tracy

AOL

#833 Apr 28, 2011
mestizo empress wrote:
I have the best Jamaican Man in the Universe and would not trade him for another ever!!!
Is he in Jamaica or in the States,OR with you?
There is a difference if so he is America and americanized.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#834 Apr 28, 2011
mestizo empress wrote:
I have the best Jamaican Man in the Universe and would not trade him for another ever!!!
Congratulations, mestizo empress! I'm proud to hear that! Nice to know that there are some women out there that can still attest to the fact that there are wonderful Jamaican men out there involved in their lives...guess that likely means that you've never made Miss Kristina's acquaintance, as Miss Kristina has such gleaming tales about Jamaican men to talk about, most of them negative and discriminatory, and Miss Kristina claims to have only spoken to women in the age category of 30-45 years old, that have attained a respectable level of education, of whom claim that Jamaican men are barbaric chauvinists, that they would not want to date. I cannot stand here and state that you have acquired any level of respectable education, so my question to you would be, what is your level of education, if you care to share, mestizo empress? Maybe your answer to my question would further have to force Miss Kristina to abandon her stereotypical views about most Jamaican men, but, well, Miss Kristina does seem to think that not only that she is amongst an elite class of individuals when it comes to reasonably educated folk, she solely believes in the echoes of her own voice and those that sound like her own. Hope to hear from you soon!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#835 Apr 28, 2011
Kristina wrote:
Mr. Blacktigershark, you are the losing end of an arguement, because you are invested as a Jamaican man in that which is a Jamaican woman's issue. You start flinging ad hominems when your casuistry is challenged.
I would almost take offense to your comments about my education, even as you assume I owe a debt of gratitude to your aunt in the (very underpaid and under-appreciated and noble) teaching profession in Jamaica.
I might type casually in an informal blog, but don't confuse me with someone you think you know. I was educated at a private prep and high school in Jamaica, University of Toronto, with a MBA from Stanford University.
Yes, in Jamaica I have dated a few(Jamican)men with whom I feel I have some common background with. In Canada I dated a few when i was in my twenties and then realized I didn't have time to get around their cultural issues. Here in Jamaica, where I was transferred to 4 years ago, even the foreign women here complain about the MAJORITY of Jamaican men...again I am not saying all Jamaican men, but the majority.
I can say many Latin American men have a tendency to stray, But just about all are romantic and affectionate....it's a cultural thing!
You see to suffer that Jamaican man issue-self-righteous frenzy married to a neurotic need to take offense.
Any contribution that you can make to what is a woman issue is antipodal at best.
You have no idea what the majority of upper-middle and middle class Jamaican women between the ages of 30-45 think or comment about over lunch or cocktails. You don't know the amount of well-educated women in very well-paying jobs would rather date a foreigner than a Jamaican , and i speak also of women from wealthy families.
It's not money or status, it's about having dated foreign men at college or seeing the way foreign men treat their wives and girlfriends.
Since you didn't live here you know not of that which you speak. However you seem to have a fierce and quixotic determination to defend Jamaican men when you haven't lived here as an adult and spent any time in a bar or restaurant seeing the way the more gentile Jamaican men, although coldly polite, educated and urbane, are still over-dominating and unromantic....and thats the cream of the crop. There are exceptions, yes, usually they have lived away and dated foreign women and have learned a little.
You should come to Jamaican and have a talk with educated,professional Jamaican women in the 30-45 age group. You would be surprised at the responses you hear.
I forgot to laugh at the mention of your denotation of Latin men that, in your belief, have a tendency of straying. I don't know what you base the above statement on (could it be based on your experience with dating a few Latin men? LOL!). What I find even more hilarious about this comment of yours, Miss Kristina, is that you add that almost all Latin men are affectionate and romantic, further stating that it 'is a cultural thing!', like that is supposed to make infidelity acceptable, as long as a man takes a page out of the book of how to entrance multiple women with romance and affection. Did you announce this to millions of distraught women of whom were victimized by slick Latin womanizers?

As for having the ability to speak to educated Jamaican women within the ages of 30-45 years old, Miss Kristina, I guess that I will make sure to speak to a flock of them when my aunts reconvene their next weekly women's group meeting with a multitude of Jamaican women in Hanover. That sound good to you, Miss K? There are educated women in my family, working out of Jamaica right now, trying to help Jamaican women empower themselves, yet I don't think that they will do that by blurting out discriminatory remarks about Jamaican men, while getting sloshed on cocktails. Maybe next time you want to gather an insightful view on a topic, Miss K, you and your lady friends should lay off of the booze, huh? ROFL!
nett727

Grovetown, GA

#836 Apr 28, 2011
empress i am so sorry to tell you this..But i have the best Jamaican Man in the whole wide world..Maybe mine and yours are related..lol..and for Tracy it really dose not matter where our men are..A man will be a man of his own choosing and so will a woman..I know Jamaican Men and Women that are here and in Jamaica..From what i have experienced they are just like anyone else in this world..if you find someone that is not on your level drop em and go about your life..That same person you are bad mouthing is most likely saying the same stuff about you..

Since: Apr 11

United States

#837 Apr 28, 2011
kristina wrote:
blacktigershark, raised in Canada..well what do you know about the culture of Jamaica, since I have problably spent more time in Jamaica than you have. I will say that I have dated Jamaican men...have you ??LOL. I can speak then to that and the comments of Jamaican women here in Jamaica NOW!
Particularly, educated, professional women who have been exposed to life/study abroad.
You will notice that I have not echoed the complaints of the other women here about Jamaican men being parasitic or looking for a woman's money. i have never had that experience, but then again I wouldn't date s=certain types of Jamaican men...I refer to men who are educated and hard-working, not some ghetto scrub...However they still treat their women with little affection and just about no romance....and I am referring to the Chinese, Lebanese and Whites in that category...You seem to have forgotten that it's not just all about Black men.You need some help carrying that chip on your shoulder???
I am not black if it makes any difference to you, but you seem to confuse culture and race...Anyway Mr. Jacanadian..I know your type, trying to be more Jamaican than those of us born and raised there...fake Jamaican patois, always thinking that rice and peas and stew peas is the delicacy of a lifetime, longing for a country which is not yours, and thinking that you understand Jamaica because you visit twice a year haaha.....BTW what passport do you carry??
I still have Jamaican citizenship in addition to Canadian...and I see by the language you used earlier what kind of man you are....I'll say this for the "NO ROMANCE,OVERDOMINATING Jamaican men", they ones I know at their worst, would not use that language that you used in your earlier vitriolic diatribe to a woman...,I'll give them that much.
Again, its crass, low-class and repugnant...Is that the language u use in front of your girlfriend??
I a gree wid yuh..Jahcanadian ..Lol
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#838 Apr 28, 2011
culture56 wrote:
<quoted text>I a gree wid yuh..Jahcanadian ..Lol
And you are Jamerican, and since Miss Kristina really didn't have an adolescent life in Jamaica, guess that doesn't even make her a TRUE Jamaican either, by your ladies's standards, right?(unless Miss Kristina dated 750,000 men in the period that she turned 18, to when she left Jamaica when she was 20 to pursue her studies abroad...a true Jamerican Miss Kristina is)!

I should take back the fact that you are Jamerican, culture56, as you seem to indulge in patronizing Jamaican women, while glorifying the fact that you are an American woman...yeah, that makes you a true Jamaican woman...LOL! I guess that's why you're so quick to take your talk to Kingston or any other part of Jamaica and yell out at Jamaican women in public how you think they all keep themselves in Jamaica, right, rather than taking a cowardly bitch route of conveying your stance on Jamaican women by blogging over the net and engaging in a net war with a 15 year old Jamaican girl...you real tough, culture56...got some real tough talk there! Too bad you can't back it up...too scared to speak your garbage in Jamaica, cause no Jamaican is having it, so eat your shit for breakfast, perpetrator! Wah Buju sey bout perpetrator pon di Time Bomb riddim? BOOMBLAST di p^ssyclit culture56...she cyan tell me a ting...culture56 cyan chat no way bout me, massa! ROFL!
Kristina

Kingston, Jamaica

#839 Apr 28, 2011
".too scared to speak your garbage in Jamaica, cause no Jamaican is having it, so eat your shit for breakfast, perpetrator! Wah Buju sey bout perpetrator pon di Time Bomb riddim? BOOMBLAST di p^ssyclit culture56...she cyan tell me a ting..."

Blacktigershark, really !! A man who has such educated women in his family, and that's the type of language you use...how droll and gauche.

How quaint that you can quote Buju Banton. Maybe you should read Gloria Steinem, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, or perhaps quote Mark Twain for a little humor.
You'll find it refreshing, and showing a bit more class than a dancehall singer.LOL !!

I'll give the Jamaican men with whom I inter-act with here in Jamaica some credit... none of them would use that language to a woman...and I don't think any of them would or (could) quote Mr. Banton's songs...It's amazing how "Jamaicans" who have lived 90% or more, of their lives outside of Jamaica, don't understand that some behavior here is a bit crass at best, false at best...But somehow they think that it makes them more "Jamaican"

Wow, you must think listening to dancehall gives you some "Jamaican-ness". Actually, it doesn't.

C'est la femme qui travaille – paysanne, chimiste ou écrivain – qui a la grossesse la plus facile du fait qu'elle ne se fascine pas sur sa propre personne ; c'est la femme qui a la vie personnelle la plus riche qui donnera le plus à l'enfant et qui lui demandera le moins, c'est celle qui acquiert dans l'effort, dans la lutte, la connaissance des vraies valeurs humaines qui sera la meilleure éducatrice.-Simone De Beauvoir

Since: Apr 11

Brooklyn, NY

#840 Apr 28, 2011
Its none of your business of my where about !! I really and still say you know nothing about the truthfulness of jamaicA , I think you are a wanna be Jamaican who long for its culture but knows nothing.- I also think Quoted" not being raiSed or born there means a lot I graduated from immaculATe highschool that's all I will let you know which I did go to so I'm not the one to talk about unlike you born in the states who knows very little about jamaica who talks as who has . As movado wud say " Gully Stream Riddim"guh lok a gyal . Lok kno .
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#841 Apr 29, 2011
Kristina wrote:
".too scared to speak your garbage in Jamaica, cause no Jamaican is having it, so eat your shit for breakfast, perpetrator! Wah Buju sey bout perpetrator pon di Time Bomb riddim? BOOMBLAST di p^ssyclit culture56...she cyan tell me a ting..."
Blacktigershark, really !! A man who has such educated women in his family, and that's the type of language you use...how droll and gauche.
How quaint that you can quote Buju Banton. Maybe you should read Gloria Steinem, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, or perhaps quote Mark Twain for a little humor.
You'll find it refreshing, and showing a bit more class than a dancehall singer.LOL !!
I'll give the Jamaican men with whom I inter-act with here in Jamaica some credit... none of them would use that language to a woman...and I don't think any of them would or (could) quote Mr. Banton's songs...It's amazing how "Jamaicans" who have lived 90% or more, of their lives outside of Jamaica, don't understand that some behavior here is a bit crass at best, false at best...But somehow they think that it makes them more "Jamaican"
Wow, you must think listening to dancehall gives you some "Jamaican-ness". Actually, it doesn't.
C'est la femme qui travaille – paysanne, chimiste ou écrivain – qui a la grossesse la plus facile du fait qu'elle ne se fascine pas sur sa propre personne ; c'est la femme qui a la vie personnelle la plus riche qui donnera le plus à l'enfant et qui lui demandera le moins, c'est celle qui acquiert dans l'effort, dans la lutte, la connaissance des vraies valeurs humaines qui sera la meilleure éducatrice.-Simone De Beauvoir
This is when you decide to speak up, Miss? Well, I will give you credit where it is due...you sure know how to keep your mouth shut when you have been outclassed! I guess I had to throw mathematical numbers in your face for you to realize that responding to my earlier comments would be foolish of you to do. I never got an answer from you where it concerned that HPV vaccine where it was found to be effective on only 0.007% of the female population. Didn't remember...you were going to line up to get your vaccination, right? LOL!

In how I speak to you, versus how I speak to culture56, I will concur on an aspect that you bring to the table where education and respect is concerned; I communicate with those that address me on their level of comprehension. Where culture56 is concerned, she only understands childish putdowns, as she lives for net battles, especially with young Jamaican women. Oh, that's right...culture56 did mention that she has a general belief of how she views Jamaican women. You did read her posts, right Miss K? You are a Jamaican woman, right Miss K? Are you inclined to agree with culture56 on her perspective of Jamaican women, even if it means that you must group yourself in her view of Jamaican women? Maybe that is why you are stripping MY comments and attacking me, while leaving culture56 alone, as you want to preserve, support and uphold culture56's ideologies and statements of Jamaican women on this forum, huh Miss Kristina? I suppose, in turn, that obligates culture56 to agree with your beliefs about Jamaican men, huh? Excellent trade-off, Miss Kristina...clang your glasses with your girlfriends as you buy culture56 another cocktail and crown yourselves the queens of this issue...don't let culture56 get too close and comfortable around you...your Jamaican husband may not like that, Miss! culture56 preys on women like you...women that cannot hold their tongues (figuratively speaking...LMAO) are her favourite choice (she also likes them smaller than her, cause this big girl likes to dominate petite women)!

Like the French quote you placed at the end of your last comment...nice touch! Maybe it is a shame that I didn't have an intelligent woman like you to correspond with in French (as I took French in school, and French was the first language that I spoke fluently). Stay sophisticated...LOSE THE BOOZE HABIT!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#842 Apr 29, 2011
culture56 wrote:
Its none of your business of my where about !! I really and still say you know nothing about the truthfulness of jamaicA , I think you are a wanna be Jamaican who long for its culture but knows nothing.- I also think Quoted" not being raiSed or born there means a lot I graduated from immaculATe highschool that's all I will let you know which I did go to so I'm not the one to talk about unlike you born in the states who knows very little about jamaica who talks as who has . As movado wud say " Gully Stream Riddim"guh lok a gyal . Lok kno .
I don't care if you graduated from high school, culture56...you want a hero cookie and a gold star for that? That's an issue you should take up with your parents in a group counselling session...my sister's a psychologist...maybe she can help you and your whole family out, culture56...graduating high school is a recognized accomplishment in life, though if that's the wave you're riding on, while trying to portray Jamaican women in an inferior light, and fighting on the internet with a 15 year old Jamaican teen over the net waves, then you truly need to step your game up, get out the house, and get educated, girl! Get a profession...lose the bigotry and hate!

As for being able to read my prior statements about where I was born, I never said anything about America, culture56...you sure that your high school diploma is genuine? LMFAO! Granted, when it comes to Jamaica, it seems that both of us have a limited experiences where Jamaica is concerned. Does that mean that we have NO knowledge of Jamaica? Absolutely not! Even where Miss Kristina is concerned, she would like to deem herself an expert on the going-ons in Jamaica, and on the demeanor of Jamaican men. The counterargument could be put out there that Miss Kristina had left Jamaica when she was 20 years old to study abroad, so unless she dated a quarter of the Jamaican men on the island in the age ranges of 18-55, she wouldn't know much about Jamaican men either, much less about Jamaica during the time she was gone all that time she sought out to further her education in North America and wherever else her lust for education drew her to. Always funny how some people say that others don't know what another place is like if you weren't born there or raised there, or what have you. It would be easy for me to pick apart Miss Kristina about other places that she's been to, and state that she doesn't know what that place is really like, just because she wasn't born there, or because she wasn't raised there (such as Trinidad, or America for examples). This is why some people keep their ears open, and listen to their ancestors, communicate with their relatives, visit their relatives overseas, that sort of thing...just to keep in mind how things are in their world. That's why there are news channels, newspapers, magazines and all the like. That's why there are boats, planes and automobiles. You have seen these things that I speak about, right culture56? Have you Miss K? This is how you keep informed, children. This is why they have history classes in school, right Miss Kristina? I could drop knowledge on this aspect as hard as one could beat on a dead horse...something tells me that you ladies are here solely to argue, and all rationality has left your minds, so no matter how foolish you both are being made to look like, you both will continue to argue when you have nothing more to add to support your arguments. Don't give up your day jobs to become debaters, ladies!

Finally, culture56...when Mavado speak bout 'go look a gyal' pon di Gully Stream riddim, me sure sey dat Mavado a speak to di bwoy dem, alright...Mavado nuh promote message fi chi chi gyal like unnu fi go look a next gyal dat unnu gon sex up an squeeze up! Like me sey already, culture56, me 'ave ooman inna Saint Ann parish already...lef fi yuh dutty fassy'ole life a street, and start a family wit a good man, culture56...gwaan now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why women love jamaican men ? (Jul '13) 8 hr jetline 48
Desperate American Woman marrying the Fast talk... (Jul '11) 10 hr justchance 109
fow pill or chicken pill (May '08) Sat contactjamaicashop 3,454
why are jamaica women go for all the african m... (Aug '11) Dec 26 Masquerade 253
Why Jamaican are the worse ugliest people in hu... (Jan '13) Dec 26 1BOSSCHICK 180
Why do African American women act like they bet... (Dec '11) Dec 26 1BOSSCHICK 218
Why do black people hate themselves? (Apr '13) Dec 26 English white guy 16
More from around the web