rosielee

George Town, Cayman Islands

#3173 Oct 8, 2012
Any one know Akil he is a singer real name Michael from Negril he seemed nice bn phoning me but now I am worried
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3174 Oct 8, 2012
amifoolish wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think he is playing me
I'm not saying that...I don't know that man...I can't say anything in this situation, and I was only joking here...I didn't mean you any distress, amifoolish!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3175 Oct 8, 2012
rosielee wrote:
Any one know Akil he is a singer real name Michael from Negril he seemed nice bn phoning me but now I am worried
Are you worried, because you gave Akil the number of the landline to the place that you share with your boyfriend or something? Why worry, rosielee? What could possibly concern you at this point, unless you are leaving a lion's share of the story out of this love story of yours???
rosielee

#3176 Oct 10, 2012
Smart Blacktigershark!My story much the same as others here, always needing money,other women, he was allowed to do what he wanted but lord help me if I tried to go out on my own. Think that women like me are a bit silly around these guys cos they are so damn sexy and so convincing! But they also do work away at ur self esteem so you end up feeling like shit. I am glad I am out of it . Just was interested to see if the penny has dropped yet with any of his other forin women.....
rosielee

#3177 Oct 10, 2012
Also to Yogi i think you are right that women lose their judgement on holiday and our egos are flattered by all the attention but by god one ends up paying a heavy price financially and emotionally - if i met my guy at home would have just had a laugh and kept him at arm's length but i just got swept away - and they are so persistant. Anyway put it down to another of life's interesting experiences and just move on
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3178 Oct 11, 2012
rosielee wrote:
Smart Blacktigershark!My story much the same as others here, always needing money,other women, he was allowed to do what he wanted but lord help me if I tried to go out on my own. Think that women like me are a bit silly around these guys cos they are so damn sexy and so convincing! But they also do work away at ur self esteem so you end up feeling like shit. I am glad I am out of it . Just was interested to see if the penny has dropped yet with any of his other forin women.....
So you DID move on, right rosielee? Like you TRULY moved on, or are you just saying that, because it is what you should do, and that would make you look like you have some dignity, but secretly, you are still drawn to this man, and you still talk to him and want to know all about him, because you want to see him again, as you plan to go back to Jamaica again to do so?

rosielee, there is something that you should NEVER COMPROMISE when it comes to any man, and that is your self-respect! You are not dumb, rosielee, and I know that you have come across situations like this in the past, where there were men that crossed your path that you found attractive in the looks department, but upon close analysis of these attractive men that you have come across in your past, they turned out to be arrogant pricks, chauvinistic pigs, narcissistic bastards, or something else that simply made these attractive men in your past incompatible for you, girl! You were able to quickly shut these men down in the past, with little emotion given off where it comes to moving on from these men, rosielee, and I see this from you, because I can gauge your beauty from here, and I'm sure that you have left behind a path of men in your wake, that secretly bite their lips and whimper about you, because they were unable to 'man up' and be the one to secure your heart. If one were to talk to one of these men that you have moved on from, they would likely say 'To hell with that bitch...she ain't shit...I've moved on...I can do better...', yet when confronted with pictures of yourself, they will admit that you are a SEXY bitch, while calling you a prude and someone that has a high level of self-respect for herself, that don't take no shit, amongst other things that these men would say to save a portion of their egos, which likely would just end up turning out to be nasty anyways, which would turn out to be how you are in bed, some lies, and maybe how they really f'ed up, and wished that they had just one more chance with you (as these guys that have lost out on you are looking on how sexy and beautiful you are, and to have been dumped by you is not only a popping of their ego, it is a constant reminder that feels like an emasculating kick to the nuts!)...am I wrong here, rosielee?

So, rosielee...how is it that you have been able to turn away several attractive men in the past, however, you have a problem with walking away from this particular guy? You KNOW that there are millions..sorry...BILLIONS of other attractive men out there, so why are you fixated on this man? What would have shown that you have made a clean break from this guy that you are talking about would have been if you wrote about this guy and your horrific encounter with him, or if you have warned other women about this man...but that is not what you have done, is it rosielee? It is like you are trying to feel out IF this man has other women out there, by posting what you previously posted, when you likely KNOW that this man is doing you dirty by kicking it with other women! You know you can do better than toiling over this guy, so why are you doing it, rosielee? MAKE A CLEAN BREAK FROM THIS GUY, rosielee...MOVE ON! Don't look back...don't try to find out how many women are tangled in this man's web...just don't care! You don't need a further definition of how dirty this man had been to you when you were dealing with him! Leave him with that kick to the nuts by MOVING ON!
Alexandra

North Bergen, NJ

#3179 Oct 13, 2012
Man f**k Jamaican men and their piece of sh*t reggae music, and poor criminal island. They all smoke weed and look like ugly devils. F**K JAMAICA!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3180 Oct 13, 2012
Alexandra wrote:
Man f**k Jamaican men and their piece of sh*t reggae music, and poor criminal island. They all smoke weed and look like ugly devils. F**K JAMAICA!
You been dating attractive devils, Alexandra? Is that what makes you the genius in picking out who the handsome devils are from the ugly ones? You know that ANY devil that you with is drawing you down to fire and brimstone, right Alex?
rosielee

#3181 Oct 13, 2012
Well they can also be the sweetest men I have ever met. And if women want to send them money while the guys sit on a tropical beach smoking ganja - who r the fools!? Jamaica has loads of soul and their music can be very inventive in the way they use their voices. It is also very lawless and yet at the same time very conservative with both sexes very closed in to certain behaviour,yet considering their history and being such a small place - the whole world knows them! But the men do treat women badly their own women as well as tourists - just tourists are conned money wise too.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3182 Oct 13, 2012
Alexandra wrote:
Where your PSYCHO ASS COME FROM!
Man fuck American men and their shit rap music.....American Men are more gay than any other men in the world, most of them dress like women YUCK.

My beautiful JAMAICAN MEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://media.photobucket.com/image/busy%20sig... #!oZZ12QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2 Fmedia.photobucket.com%2Fimage %2Fbusy%20signal%2FFIRESTREAMR ADIO%2Fbusy1.jpg%3Fo%3D12

http://westindiantimes.net/ent/entnws/article...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

http://www.google.com/imgres...

http://www.myspace.com/voicemailmusic/photos

And there are plenty plenty plenty more so go kill yourself PSYCHO.
rosielee

#3183 Oct 14, 2012
Thank you for ur kind words Blacktigershark, but of course I am not beautiful - that is the point - these guys make ordinary women like me feel special so we fall for them. Jamaican women recognize them - just as in my country I recognize no good bastards - but in anothyer culture you get sort of taken in by the romance of it all. I am not the first and I certainly won't be the last and you have just got to lick the wounds and get on with it. I certaily do not hate a whole people cos i wwas dumb enough to be taken in by a man on the make
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3184 Oct 14, 2012
rosielee wrote:
Well they can also be the sweetest men I have ever met. And if women want to send them money while the guys sit on a tropical beach smoking ganja - who r the fools!? Jamaica has loads of soul and their music can be very inventive in the way they use their voices. It is also very lawless and yet at the same time very conservative with both sexes very closed in to certain behaviour,yet considering their history and being such a small place - the whole world knows them! But the men do treat women badly their own women as well as tourists - just tourists are conned money wise too.
SOME men treat women badly down there, as well as smoke ganga, rosielee, just like some men in all other countries in the world treat women badly! Thanks for your contribution.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3185 Oct 14, 2012
rosielee wrote:
Thank you for ur kind words Blacktigershark, but of course I am not beautiful - that is the point - these guys make ordinary women like me feel special so we fall for them. Jamaican women recognize them - just as in my country I recognize no good bastards - but in anothyer culture you get sort of taken in by the romance of it all. I am not the first and I certainly won't be the last and you have just got to lick the wounds and get on with it. I certaily do not hate a whole people cos i wwas dumb enough to be taken in by a man on the make
Your problem right in your own comment above is your own attack on your self-image! This is why you have problems with men from abroad, and you allow yourself to get taken advantage of, rosielee! God made you how you are, and you ARE beautiful in His image, because that is how He made you, girl! Find pride in your appearance again, as that is the only way that you will also resurrect your dignity, and refuse to let ANY man, from this day forward, take you for a fool and a sugarmommy!
yardiewife

Jersey City, NJ

#3186 Oct 14, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
SOME men treat women badly down there, as well as smoke ganga, rosielee, just like some men in all other countries in the world treat women badly! Thanks for your contribution.
"Thanks for your contribution?" Yu mussi mad!! Why are you acting like forum moderator or something. DE-LU-SION-AL!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3187 Oct 14, 2012
yardiewife wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thanks for your contribution?" Yu mussi mad!! Why are you acting like forum moderator or something. DE-LU-SION-AL!!
Why yuh a trail mi, like mi gon look at fat, nasty mampa like unnu, dat yuh man did haffi leave fi yuh big rass fi flex wit a betta Black ooman like LovesMiJamaicanMan? You are something else, exyardiewife! Did your ex-husband end up getting married to LovesMiJamaicanMan? Is that why you mad? Maybe you mad because mi nuh pay yuh no mind, as me sweet pon Schmeeka, dat you grudge to bloodclaat? A wah do you, exyardiewife?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3189 Oct 23, 2012
proudmommy wrote:
I was dating a jamaica and he is very caring. He tells me he wants to have a baby and he already have two kids 3 &5. He said we can go to Africa and get married :/ but otherwise he is very generous. Likes to go out on alot of dates. Often while at work text to tell me I beautiful and he cares about me alot. The true feelings was their cause we laughed and enjoyed each others company. As well as telling me I'm his soulmate. Felt like I had a best friend to talk to. Shoulder was always their when I needed to shed a tear. Basically supported me and my daughter who is 2& I am 24. He is 39.......I've know him since 2008 and its now 2012. Only to find out he had a wife.:( I've been ignoring him and its hard but he not mine but I di have feeling for him. Sucks to be me but he can never be mine. Reply to naybmore@yahoo.com cause I may forget this website but would really love comments.
Stay proud, proudmommy, and forget this married man...you deserve better, and you WILL get better, as long as you BELIEVE that you DESERVE better, alright proudmommy? There are over 3 BILLION men on the planet right now, proudmommy...don't get all hung up over one married man, alright girl? STAY STRONG...STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN, AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!
Nubian Queen

UK

#3190 Oct 25, 2012
proudmommy wrote:
I was dating a jamaica and he is very caring. He tells me he wants to have a baby and he already have two kids 3 &5. He said we can go to Africa and get married :/ but otherwise he is very generous. Likes to go out on alot of dates. Often while at work text to tell me I beautiful and he cares about me alot. The true feelings was their cause we laughed and enjoyed each others company. As well as telling me I'm his soulmate. Felt like I had a best friend to talk to. Shoulder was always their when I needed to shed a tear. Basically supported me and my daughter who is 2& I am 24. He is 39.......I've know him since 2008 and its now 2012. Only to find out he had a wife.:( I've been ignoring him and its hard but he not mine but I di have feeling for him. Sucks to be me but he can never be mine. Reply to naybmore@yahoo.com cause I may forget this website but would really love comments.
@proudmommy.. Keep running girl..
proudmommy

Fort Washington, MD

#3191 Oct 28, 2012
Thanks yall
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3192 Oct 28, 2012
proudmommy wrote:
Thanks yall
Staying strong, proudmommy? Avoiding that married man like poison, I hope!
BTS

Scarborough, Canada

#3193 Nov 3, 2012
richard wrote:
Be Careful. Use protection for STDS.
Scrutinize him, just as you
would do with American or any other Men.
Jamaican Men will impregnate you but
many of them don't intend on marrying their
baby's mamma or support their
own children in the longrun,
They just move on to the next girl
and leave you hanging.
Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamaicans VS Nigerians (Apr '12) Wed 876forever 144
Why are jamaicans soo obssessed with ethiopia? (Jul '12) Mon Max Candio 96
Why do jamaican men run after BIG CHUNKY white ... (Mar '13) Nov 16 badkitty 54
Why are most Jamaican people so ugly ? (Apr '12) Nov 15 armana 2,446
To be gay in Jamaica "to be dead" (Apr '07) Nov 11 sarahomo 1,331
breast, bums and hips enlargement+27730256338 (Feb '13) Nov 10 shanae 7
fow pill or chicken pill (May '08) Nov 5 Toya 3,451

Jamaica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE