Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

most ja men dont like to do oral,but i met one that was so hungry everytime him see me he wants to eat me.. and it is great.. i will not go down on a man who wont go down on me..
kikie

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

oh boy that is a very touchie topic.i dont think it is right to do but at the same time who are we to judge if it suit you hey
mrcow222

Cape Canaveral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I love it but I don't. Do it with fat women.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

mrcow222 wrote:
I love it but I don't. Do it with fat women.
Didn't you just say that in another thread that you were gay...
mrcow222 wrote:
If you want to be a gay feel free its your life. Am a gay jamaican.
You are a mister, right? If so, then why would you even mention that you do or don't have oral sex with women...unless you are bisexual? Just asking...
Me here

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Oh wow well over here in england jamaican men love to eat under the table hahaha!
yardy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

wow this is good to know
mirella

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

jamaicans born in uk go down for a woman...but the jamaican born in jamaica don t lick pus..
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

mirella wrote:
jamaicans born in uk go down for a woman...but the jamaican born in jamaica don t lick pus..
And you know this as a fact how? Experience? Joker!
joan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

not a lot of men but the women yes because jam. love it ...lol
Miss Eva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Wake Up Call wrote:
Apart from an American guy I've only been eaten out by yard man, here in London and in JA and they loved it. One even started to bribe me with money he was that hungry lol. But there are always men who are gona be offended by the mere thought of it (even though some of them do it on then low anyway). Most Jamaican men feel they have to keep up this pretence of 'Yard man don't bow' when that couldn't be further from the truth. Some do, some don't. It's down to the individual NOT what country you come from. Be yourself and stop follow fashion.
Whether you are a man or a woman, when you allow folks to use your mouth for a toilet, your teeth are going to fall out and/or you're going to get gum disease eventually!!! That's what we were told back in the day, and many of us still follow that philosophy. Many men and women of my generation just think it's nasty. And with all these STD's running around out there, why take the chance?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Miss Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you are a man or a woman, when you allow folks to use your mouth for a toilet, your teeth are going to fall out and/or you're going to get gum disease eventually!!! That's what we were told back in the day, and many of us still follow that philosophy. Many men and women of my generation just think it's nasty. And with all these STD's running around out there, why take the chance?
My sentiment EXACTLY...I don't want herpes! I don't want it to burn when I pee! I don't even allow women to go down on me...don't know what dirty mouth or other body part they were kissing before coming my way!
Miss Eva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
My sentiment EXACTLY...I don't want herpes! I don't want it to burn when I pee! I don't even allow women to go down on me...don't know what dirty mouth or other body part they were kissing before coming my way!
OK??!!! I'm glad SOMEBODY knows what I'm talking about.

And the folks who do indulge are the first ones to ask for a sip of your soda!!! That's why I don't drink from behind NOBODY!!!

Here's how I see it: If God meant for women to suck on kiddybums, he would have put their reproductive parts in their mouths!

If God meant for men to suck on toochies, he would have put their reproductive parts in their mouths.

Next thing you know, they'll be wanting to put their kiddybums in other places they should not go!!! OK!?!?! Call me old fashion, but that's how I was raised, and it works for me and mine!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Miss Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
OK??!!! I'm glad SOMEBODY knows what I'm talking about.
And the folks who do indulge are the first ones to ask for a sip of your soda!!! That's why I don't drink from behind NOBODY!!!
Here's how I see it: If God meant for women to suck on kiddybums, he would have put their reproductive parts in their mouths!
If God meant for men to suck on toochies, he would have put their reproductive parts in their mouths.
Next thing you know, they'll be wanting to put their kiddybums in other places they should not go!!! OK!?!?! Call me old fashion, but that's how I was raised, and it works for me and mine!
That's one reason I DON'T SMOKE, I don't drink from some other person's glass or bottle, no matter how thirsty I am (I would have to know you A LONG TIME, and TRUST you to drink from your bottle...likely a family member), and I don't drink alcohol. Not getting no disease in my mouth, OR down below...that's why it's cool if a woman wants oral, but if that's what she's looking for, she better pass me on by, because she NOT getting it from me!

P.S. Miss Eva, I think that is why there will be no sharkbabies in the future, yo! LOL! The woman you trying to match me up with is simply a tease...It's okay, you didn't know this before!:D
Without prejudice

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

You don't just have oral sex with anyone me and my husband trust each so for us oral sex is a big part of our sex life. You shouldn't knock something til you try it with the right person eg husband or wife. I don't see it as disgusting I see it as pleasure in giving it and I'm happy knowing that I'm satisfying my husband I guess I haven't been brought up in the same way as men or women from the carribean it's funny how some black women won't do it to a man but yet love receiving it from a man pleasure should be a two way thing
Miss Eva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Without prejudice wrote:
You don't just have oral sex with anyone me and my husband trust each so for us oral sex is a big part of our sex life. You shouldn't knock something til you try it with the right person eg husband or wife. I don't see it as disgusting I see it as pleasure in giving it and I'm happy knowing that I'm satisfying my husband I guess I haven't been brought up in the same way as men or women from the carribean it's funny how some black women won't do it to a man but yet love receiving it from a man pleasure should be a two way thing
Well, for this black woman and her man, it IS two way, meaning, neither one of us indulge. We both feel the SAME WAY about it, and that works for us. But to each his/her own...
nj-uk babe

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one reason I DON'T SMOKE, I don't drink from some other person's glass or bottle, no matter how thirsty I am (I would have to know you A LONG TIME, and TRUST you to drink from your bottle...likely a family member), and I don't drink alcohol. Not getting no disease in my mouth, OR down below...that's why it's cool if a woman wants oral, but if that's what she's looking for, she better pass me on by, because she NOT getting it from me!
P.S. Miss Eva, I think that is why there will be no sharkbabies in the future, yo! LOL! The woman you trying to match me up with is simply a tease...It's okay, you didn't know this before!:D
I wonder who you are referring to? Who is a tease Blacktigershark I wonder?
Without prejudice

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Miss Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for this black woman and her man, it IS two way, meaning, neither one of us indulge. We both feel the SAME WAY about it, and that works for us. But to each his/her own...
yes don't knock something u have never experienced but yes each to his or her own
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Miss Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. To each their own!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

nj-uk babe wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder who you are referring to? Who is a tease Blacktigershark I wonder?
And also clueless, Miss Eva! LMFAO! And you thought that this woman would be a match for me??? d: You don't know me as well as you think you do, Miss...That's okay though! ROFL!
Miss Eva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
And also clueless, Miss Eva! LMFAO! And you thought that this woman would be a match for me??? d: You don't know me as well as you think you do, Miss...That's okay though! ROFL!
BTS, I KNOW you don't think she's clueless. I KNOW that you know she was turning the question back on you. Quite frankly, she's right to turn the question back on you,because from the read of things YOU BOTH TEASE THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER!!!!:-)

I suppose she wants you to itch as badly as she's itching and you want her to itch as badly as you're itching. Hopefully, one day, you two will get to soothing those itches for each other!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! Gitchy, gitchy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••