Any Jamaican girls in the UK been with a Somali guy?

Posted in the Jamaica Forum

Tamifaye

Nottingham, UK

#1 Jan 4, 2010
Just checking to see if any Jamaican girls in UK has had a Somalian boyfriend or husband.
Ali

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Jamaican girl ? lolz no thanks with your bad odor and cocky hair..
Quarz

Gretna, LA

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Ali wrote:
Jamaican girl ? lolz no thanks with your bad odor and cocky hair..
They say people will attrcat on themselves their kind. There are Jamaicans who would consider you below their digity.
Ali

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jan 31, 2011
no offensive but i am sorry.. jamaican are cool people .. but dating them no no no ... you don't need to insult basic on my opinion ..
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Ali wrote:
no offensive but i am sorry.. jamaican are cool people .. but dating them no no no ... you don't need to insult basic on my opinion ..
Don't hate because Jamaican women don't find you appealing, what with your cigarette tar-stained fingertips and teeth, and with your scraggly thin hair and your filthy nails that you bite and suck out when you are craving a snack! Learn proper dictation for a start, cause many Jamaican women respect intelligence, and a shower, a haircut and a clean mouth would work well in your favour also, stinky!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate because Jamaican women don't find you appealing, what with your cigarette tar-stained fingertips and teeth, and with your scraggly thin hair and your filthy nails that you bite and suck out when you are craving a snack! Learn proper dictation for a start, cause many Jamaican women respect intelligence, and a shower, a haircut and a clean mouth would work well in your favour also, stinky!
Too right!! Dem too renk!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Too right!! Dem too renk!!
Very true, Nubian princess! So how is the weather in the U.K. right now? I hear that it is very cold up there, and snow is disrupting the regular flow of life out there. My family up there is informing us of that here...that still hold true, Dinie?

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

#8 Feb 3, 2011
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, Nubian princess! So how is the weather in the U.K. right now? I hear that it is very cold up there, and snow is disrupting the regular flow of life out there. My family up there is informing us of that here...that still hold true, Dinie?
Hello! No there isn't any snow at the moment.. Wish I could be in the sun like you.. There has been snow in February before.. I hope it doesnt though.. England cant cope with that kind of weather.. Hee hee!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Feb 3, 2011
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! No there isn't any snow at the moment.. Wish I could be in the sun like you.. There has been snow in February before.. I hope it doesnt though.. England cant cope with that kind of weather.. Hee hee!
Let's not get it twisted here...cause right now, I'm in Canada, and there is snow everywhere...I only wish it was the first week of January and that I was still in Jamaica!
ali

Calgary, Canada

#10 Feb 4, 2011
blacktiger i see you from Edmonton can we meet up and talk shit about Somalis in front of me i dare you.. come on am from Calgary not far from you . again i never date dirty monkeys sorry no need bad odors..
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Feb 4, 2011
ali wrote:
blacktiger i see you from Edmonton can we meet up and talk shit about Somalis in front of me i dare you.. come on am from Calgary not far from you . again i never date dirty monkeys sorry no need bad odors..
I could bring my Somali friends and my Jamaican friends down to Calgary, so that you can try to degrade Jamaicans to their faces. We'll see how you fare, Ali...I can do that, or I can come to Calgary on my own, and I don't mind dropping in on you before shopping at Hip Hop Clothing...I have to say that Calgary has better shops than DEADmonton, but I don't know where you think I'm talking shit about Somalis...I got LOTS of Somali friends...more Somali friends up here than I do Jamaican friends...most of them are from Ottawa and Toronto...want me to go there too? I just came from Brampton, fool...where you globetrotting to, brokeass? I'm just rapping on you, fool, not on all Somalis, like you are trying to rap on Jamaican girls, idiot! Or you can take a trip up to Edmonton, and see me on 107th Avenue...use your GPS, badman...
somai boy

UK

#13 Nov 3, 2011
Looooool I don't why talking girls like this ali she must be one of your somalis girl friend I can tell how much she loves somali boys cus they hot
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Tamifaye wrote:
Just checking to see if any Jamaican girls in UK has had a Somalian boyfriend or husband.
Why does this particular question interest you, Tamifaye? You created this thread for what reason? Is it because you are a voyeur that enjoys stalking and watching Jamaican girls with Somalian boys? Sounds like a sick and twisted obsession that you have with this particular topic, Tamifaye...get yourself some professional assistance if that's the case, alright?
mirella

UK

#15 Jun 1, 2012
lol...jamaican girl are with nigerian men or ghanians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) 7 hr Makeeda 4,011
fow pill or chicken pill (May '08) 9 hr daniel 3,446
Why Men Love Jamaican Women? (Aug '07) Sep 18 Patrick wirtz 965
We Jamaican women are way prettier than ugly, d... (Jan '14) Sep 17 ewww 7
Why Jamaican men love white women (Aug '12) Sep 17 Makeeda 607
i hate black american women (Dec '12) Sep 17 Makeeda 226
Next title: Elizabeth, Queen of Scots? Sep 16 Franklin 1
•••

Jamaica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE