Why do jamaicans and haitians have such strong african features?

Posted in the Jamaica Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

NoLongerEnlightened wrote:
sorry to disappoint you, I wasn't Really Curious. And I don't lie because I don't have a reason to....
Let's look at some other lies of yours, Miss...you ready? LOL! Remember this from July 22, 2012?...
Disgusted wrote:
I didn't bash you until a co-worker told us about the 9/11 post and thank you for apologizing. I would never go to your country and work there and at the same time bash it....Most women just need to vent and then we move on! True? Plenty women just need to get it out and never come back here again. Nothing wrong with that and the first poster DID ask what peoples experiences were in friendship/relationship so of course you will get the good with the bad. Let's move on and keep this women to women. A reply can be posted in a tactful manner that will get more positive attention than a hate filled rant. Apologies go a long way JamaicanBarbie and I apologize too. Hypocrite will comment in his outrageous flamboyant style in an attempt to get my attention but I will not respond to or read his comments anymore because he is a shit stirrer....Beware of him, I have only been posting since Wed and I figured out his motive already.
First of all, your first sentence is a lie, because you bashed JamaicanBarbie about another comment she made BEFORE you bashed her about the 9/11 comment. As a matter of fact, you have bashed JamaicanBarbie WAY before this, so your CLAIM that you didn't bash her until a 'co-worker' told you about the 9/11 post is an outright LIE! Simply pathetic...you actually had to lie over the internet to the masses who barely know you, huh Miss?

Alright...though you would not go to JamaicanBarbie's country and work there and at the same time bash it, you did go to Jamaica to vacation and bash it at the same time, didn't you? You think that because you were NOT working (most likely not permitted to work in Jamaica, because you were not a Jamaican citizen at that point in time, I'm guessing) in Jamaica at that time, that you bashing Jamaica when you were there was somehow more justified? You are really one sad case, Miss...what had you turn so badly against Jamaica again, dare I ask?

I like the part where you say that '...Most women just need to vent and then we move on!...' So, what's your excuse then? You have vented and vented and vented over and over again, mostly saying in past posts some nasty things about Jamaicans, particularly Jamaican women, however, do you move on from venting negativity about Jamaica? NO! You then say this,'...Plenty women just need to get it out and never come back here again...' You are not one of those women, are you, Miss? You have to continually breed negativity and attack others that are happier without you around, because you could NEVER leave this forum for good...bet you couldn't refrain from posting on here for a week, and then when you come back, you appear on the real, and resist the urge of confronting past posters and starting shit, because you LIVE for confrontation with people on this forum...it is your adrenaline...likely what you replace sex with now, because you get your biggest rush from battling with other people, rather than staying on the level and talking with them, involving yourself in the conversation in a POSITIVE manner! PROVE ME WRONG!

In reading a bit more of what I have highlighted of your comment, Miss, you didn't specify what you were apologizing to JamaicanBarbie for, did you? Do you mind reminding us what it actually was that you said that you were apologizing about, Miss?

This post was written on July 22, 2012, correct Miss, where you asked for a truce with JamaicanBarbie, correct? Did you really want a truce? No, you did not...but I will show you how you lie about that in a later post.

You end this comment by saying that you have only been posting since Wednesday (July 18, 2012), but that was a lie also, wasn't it? You have been posting on here for YEARS!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

sorry to disappoint you, I wasn't Really Curious. And I don't lie because I don't have a reason to.
Remember how you spoke about how all I wanted was disorder on this forum, Miss? Again, going back to your July 22, 2012 post on the 'Why do AA women act like they are better than Jamaican women?' thread...
Disgusted wrote:
I didn't bash you until a co-worker told us about the 9/11 post and thank you for apologizing. I would never go to your country and work there and at the same time bash it....Truce?...If someone has a bad experience with a Jamaican Man and they need to post it on the Jamaican Man thread, that's all it is. It isn't gospel and any normal thinking person knows not ALL Jamaican Men are bad so if someone else thinks they are it just shows their ignorance. Most women just need to vent and then we move on! True? Plenty women just need to get it out and never come back here again. Nothing wrong with that and the first poster DID ask what peoples experiences were in friendship/relationship so of course you will get the good with the bad. Let's move on and keep this women to women. A reply can be posted in a tactful manner that will get more positive attention than a hate filled rant. Apologies go a long way JamaicanBarbie and I apologize too. Hypocrite will comment in his outrageous flamboyant style in an attempt to get my attention but I will not respond to or read his comments anymore because he is a shit stirrer....Beware of him, I have only been posting since Wed and I figured out his motive already.
Now, can you read what the LAST comment to date was on that thread, Miss? Does that post of mine on that thread support your above claim? I would say it doesn't. Read what I said BEFORE you posted your above comment! Did I not say that what JamaicanBarbie was out of line? Did I not applaud her for apologizing for her comments AND retracting her 9/11 comment (more than what you can say about what you have done on here yourself, because to my last recollection, I don't see where you have retracted any statement that you have made in the heat of the moment, or any statement that has been proven to be wrong or malicious, and you have been on here for nearly 3 years!!!)? Did I not say after that I was glad that things were peaced out between her and yourself (albeit for only days, I would say, because you jumped at the opportunity to dead the truce with JamaicanBarbie to yet attack her AGAIN! How pathetic can you be???)? Did I post anything more on that thread to date?

What is apparently clear here is that YOU don't want peace on this forum, as you thrive on conflict, Miss. You said that you would ignore my posts, however, not only did you LIE about that, Miss, you went surfing for every recent comment that I made on other threads, simply to incite arguments with me, and getting me to respond to your comments that you were making either directly to me, or to others ABOUT me! Are you THAT taken with me, Miss? Was my cyber wedding to nj-uk babe too much for you to handle, Miss (it was crashed anyway...the ceremony, to Miss Eva's dismay, didn't happen...JamaicanBarbie was at first opposed to it, then Schmeeka came back, and everything got so confusing...LOL! The fun of joking around on the internet...you would never get it...you'd rather call us all losers and sexual deviants on here, as that is what floats your boat!)? YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE, MISS! Let's see what you said about JamaicanBarbie after your July 22, 2012 post, and how many days after it was...(August 2, 2012)
Disgusted wrote:
...Weak ass bitch....You are weak....What did you think it was, American wages and Jamaican prices?! Freaking idiot. I'm so happy you are contemplating going back to JA!...Can I buy your ticket? I'll put you in coach because there is no way in hell you will fit in in first class!...Too skanky and rude. Bye bye nasty pig.
Nice truce, Miss!
NoLongerEnlighte ned

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

First and last sentence,(thanks for the tip girl!) The only reason JB can say the crap she does on here is because like I said on another thread, it's America and we have free speech and why would I want to make peace with someone that hates like she does? LovesMi is right, JB apologizes on one post and then hates all over again on another so why don't you focus on your own Jamaicans first and then on the rest of us. You and JB perpetuated the Jamaican myth. Loud and obnoxious. It's to bad neither one of you can see that.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

First and last sentence,(thanks for the tip girl!) The only reason JB can say the crap she does on here is because like I said on another thread, it's America and we have free speech and why would I want to make peace with someone that hates like she does? LovesMi is right, JB apologizes on one post and then hates all over again on another so why don't you focus on your own Jamaicans first and then on the rest of us. You and JB perpetuated the Jamaican myth. Loud and obnoxious. It's to bad neither one of you can see that.
Go back to the thread 'Why do AA women act like they better than Jamaican women' again, Miss...your overwhelming delinquency shadows your limited intelligence! Go DIRECTLY to the last page, and see what I said to JamaicanBarbie BEFORE your fake truce and apology, and IMMEDIATELY AFTER your fake truce and apology, Miss? You certainly are perpetuating the Native American stereotype, for which foreign occupiers state that they had to come over here and civilize you savages, as you refuse to learn from your mistakes, you cannot be educated, and you all think that you know more than anybody else on the planet! If you look on other threads, I had addressed JamaicanBarbie about her comments that she was making about Americans, but that is of no interest to you now, since your own ego is bruised, because I checked you the same time you spoke out of turn. Poor trollbaby...you want a tissue for your chameleon tears?:D
NoLongerEnlighte ned

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Anyone on the island, or any where else for that matter, that is black, can trace their roots to Africa. That's why they have African features. Simple
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how you spoke about how all I wanted was disorder on this forum, Miss? Again, going back to your July 22, 2012 post on the 'Why do AA women act like they are better than Jamaican women?' thread...
<quoted text>
Now, can you read what the LAST comment to date was on that thread, Miss? Does that post of mine on that thread support your above claim? I would say it doesn't. Read what I said BEFORE you posted your above comment! Did I not say that what JamaicanBarbie was out of line? Did I not applaud her for apologizing for her comments AND retracting her 9/11 comment (more than what you can say about what you have done on here yourself, because to my last recollection, I don't see where you have retracted any statement that you have made in the heat of the moment, or any statement that has been proven to be wrong or malicious, and you have been on here for nearly 3 years!!!)? Did I not say after that I was glad that things were peaced out between her and yourself (albeit for only days, I would say, because you jumped at the opportunity to dead the truce with JamaicanBarbie to yet attack her AGAIN! How pathetic can you be???)? Did I post anything more on that thread to date?
What is apparently clear here is that YOU don't want peace on this forum, as you thrive on conflict, Miss. You said that you would ignore my posts, however, not only did you LIE about that, Miss, you went surfing for every recent comment that I made on other threads, simply to incite arguments with me, and getting me to respond to your comments that you were making either directly to me, or to others ABOUT me! Are you THAT taken with me, Miss? Was my cyber wedding to nj-uk babe too much for you to handle, Miss (it was crashed anyway...the ceremony, to Miss Eva's dismay, didn't happen...JamaicanBarbie was at first opposed to it, then Schmeeka came back, and everything got so confusing...LOL! The fun of joking around on the internet...you would never get it...you'd rather call us all losers and sexual deviants on here, as that is what floats your boat!)? YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE, MISS! Let's see what you said about JamaicanBarbie after your July 22, 2012 post, and how many days after it was...(August 2, 2012)
<quoted text>
Nice truce, Miss!
Rubbish absolute rubbish
suzanne

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

lovely from delmas haiti wrote:
i confirm people from new orleans are haitians
so true
worries

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

because jamaica and haiti over 90% back from way back in slavery days. While in USA and many other caribbean islands not so much. So the chance of interbreeding and losing african features greater in some countries more so than in jamaica or haiti. But there is plenty of people in both that don't have the features you talking about
Larry Graham

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

I just came back from Montego Bay....my third trip
To the beautiful island of Jamaica.....I saw nothing but beautiful people men and women and a proud Jamaican spirit that was do inspiring!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

and in a world of slave, this is perceived as negativity, btw what means "African features"? u ignorants, Africa is the second largest continent of the planet After Asia with thousand ethnicities,different races, phenotypes etc... I guess you means the"stereotypical so called west African look ?" that u've feed to hate since centuries?
rompcherry

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

We are all descended from Africa if you look at your zillion year history books. Some went and mixed north and east and some just stayed and did not mix. And they are not necessarily "African" features anyway .. read your history and evolution dumbo.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

rompcherry wrote:
We are all descended from Africa if you look at your zillion year history books. Some went and mixed north and east and some just stayed and did not mix. And they are not necessarily "African" features anyway .. read your history and evolution dumbo.
False, the world is only 6000 years old... If you say that you evolved then don't get angry when I call you monkey!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

rompcherry wrote:
read your history and evolution dumbo.
maybe your the one that evolved from primates, but don't include everyone! as some only adapted to their area.

Since: Dec 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

I am half jamaician but I don't think I have african in my family so not all of us hae strong african features :/

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Wendy marvell wrote:
I am half jamaician but I don't think I have african in my family so not all of us hae strong african features :/
Are Jamaicans indigenous islanders like Fijians who lived in the Pacific for thousands of years?

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Jamaicans indigenous islanders like Fijians who lived in the Pacific for thousands of years?
No jamaician people are mixed (well some Jamaican people) they can be mixed with Chinese,white and Indian that's all I know.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Wendy marvell wrote:
<quoted text>
No jamaician people are mixed (well some Jamaican people) they can be mixed with Chinese,white and Indian that's all I know.
So who are the indeginous people of Jamaica? Usain bolt looking people or asafa Powell looking people?

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are the indeginous people of Jamaica? Usain bolt looking people or asafa Powell looking people?
To be honest I can't descide since I think they both have african features well do a next 2 Kava.
jedi

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

The stronger and more agressive males from any group the more likely that that group of people get outbread by other race of people haitian and jamaica is known for the most slave rebellion in the americas,jamaica where i am from ,during slavery every year there was a lave uprising,white people could not live in eastern jamaica because of the maroons,the jamaican black man did not stand and watch white men rapeing black women, so because of that jamaicsn stay more african ,i know that in haiti is the same ,white people are terrable afraid of haitian people that,s why they do evrything to hold them down,and use the domonican people against haitian,domonican republic was more african when presedent molina brought in 50,000 white prostitute to breed up brown skin people to out the african ness in people in the dr, that never happen in jamaica or haiti and we Will keep it that way u.til the end of time.
jedi

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Wendy marvell wrote:
<quoted text>
no jamaican are mixed i live in the us and eveywhere i go i hear people say stulid things about jamaica my father was not black and many people in my community was not black i grew up with white ,mullotto,half indian, half black half chinese,in st elizabeth jamaica.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) 3 hr Justhome 3,959
jamaican women are evil!!! (Dec '06) 9 hr news 996
all my proud jamaicans! stand up!!!!!! 19 hr Blacktigershark 2
Jamaicans VS Nigerians (Apr '12) 19 hr Blacktigershark 114
Why are jamaicans soo obssessed with ethiopia? (Jul '12) 20 hr Blacktigershark 94
To all my proud Jamaicans please post your favo... Mon JamaicanBarbie 1
the great illuminati (Oct '13) Mon Appiah collins 2
•••
•••