Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Prettypretty wrote:
<quoted text> hey kimone I would like to buy some peritol or c pills please email me jnmp25@gmail.com or anyone else that has them thank you
I have been looking on how to get the cpills as well and I'm from London, if anyone's knows how to get them email me s.bansenga@gmail.com
shanice

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

where can i get chicken pill to buy in colorado springs
shanice

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

can i get chicken pill in colorado springs
Anonymous

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

chicken pills anywhere in nj or willing to ship here? i was two seconds from ordering from www.chickenpill.we bs. thank god i found this forum
alexa38

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

There's a lot other pills that will help you grow hips thighs, amd butt and is exactly made for people and a lot safer than taking these pills that weren't made for humans in the first and as soon as you miss one dose you will losing by the very next day. Take the advise from someone who been where you now and regret the day i used this pills.
alexa38

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Correction powder. I used the powder form which was horrible. Results were quick and fast but so was the losing effects its immediate and other pill that working won't work at all.
ABi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hey, do u know where I can get peritol from? U said online but what site as they all seem fake

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Check out our latest before& after and testimonials from real happy customers. Enhance your body naturally
www.beautybynaturem.com  Our new full breast cream will grow and firm up the breasts. Botcho cream and our new non fish oil base butt with faster and permanent results.
Keisha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hello i want to gain weight an i also want the weight toc ome with booty nd hips so i am try to find something i can take to get all this all n one shot nd where can i go to get it
pretty eyes

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hello can you guys email about chicken pills an how much they cost thanks kimtrell94@gmail.com
kerr

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Keisha wrote:
Hello i want to gain weight an i also want the weight toc ome with booty nd hips so i am try to find something i can take to get all this all n one shot nd where can i go to get it
peritols honey, email foyobutt@yahoo.com and buy from them or buy online at wwwchickenpills.webs.com
ABi

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

kerr wrote:
<quoted text>
peritols honey, email foyobutt@yahoo.com and buy from them or buy online at wwwchickenpills.webs.com
Nope I ordered from them never saw or heard from them once I sent the money via PayPal had to open a dispute to get my money back there rubbish !

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

www.beautybynaturem.com is running a special until the day after Christmas. Get all your creams at a discounted price with an extra 5% at the checkout
Lauri

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Abi you can buy from me, I am in Jamaica. I dont really sell these things but i am sick and tiredn tired of hearing about you people getting scammed. It makes no sense to me. All I gotta do is buy them and sell them back to you. its very easy to get here. email me at
j 1 t e a m 2 0 1 3 yahoo.com and i will give you my number and we talk from there. I am

p.s. i will only sell peritols, no chicken pills.
Tray tray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

WATCH OUT Ladies wanting Jamaican Pills and Peritols I just got scammed!!! there are men in Cameroon another Country, Using American names like Karen3653@gmail.com,acting like they live in US but don't, have them give you there phone number if its a foreigner asking you to send Western Union them the money to The country of Camaroon it is a scam!!!! You will never get it!!!
pretty eyes

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Tray tray wrote:
WATCH OUT Ladies wanting Jamaican Pills and Peritols I just got scammed!!! there are men in Cameroon another Country, Using American names like Karen3653@gmail.com,acting like they live in US but don't, have them give you there phone number if its a foreigner asking you to send Western Union them the money to The country of Camaroon it is a scam!!!! You will never get it!!!
thas a got dam.shame an I was talking to him too..see thas how people get killed
papaya86

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

alexa38 wrote:
Correction powder. I used the powder form which was horrible. Results were quick and fast but so was the losing effects its immediate and other pill that working won't work at all.
where did u get it?what happened?email me at tayaland86@gmail.com
wahyahseh

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

unu need fi put down di fowlaz dem check out wahyahseh.com
pearl

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hi im selling chicken pills to people in London.If intersted email me at browningdiamond@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,321 - 3,340 of3,436
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Jamaica Forum right now

Search the Jamaica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
botcho cream and weight gain alternatives (Aug '11) 1 hr Dennise 1,515
Jamaicans pussie STINK!! (Jun '13) 10 hr joker 20
Botcho cream and yodi pills testimonials and su... (Jan '12) Fri Dime Curves Results 2014 304
why do jamaican women allow their man to cheat (Dec '12) Fri inbox411 248
i have for sale chicken pills and peritols (Aug '12) Thu peritols 19
Exploring the real Cuba Apr 16 Bob 68
Jamaican Men!!! (Mar '09) Apr 15 Numbian princess 3,916
•••
•••
•••
•••