What Italian people think about Indians?

Posted in the Italy Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Indomen

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

i means Indian most powerful politician is Italian ,Do italy people knows about her ?
Sonia Gandhi .
i think both indian and italian people are insulted all over the world for their unique accent ,i think we should be good friend nations.
xinonix

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Italian people have beliefs about Indians that are based on stereotypes they saw in those westerns and they believe the cowboys are the good guys.
Questione

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

kidding?
italian accent is "insulted" as one of the most beautiful one.
i don't know about the indian one,
but guys you have too much sexism and the castes overthere,
get some human rights, here's 2011
Indomen

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

I don't mean Italian accent is bad but i like italian accent myself but i saw many other foreigners think italians are subhuman wogs ,but india has its most powerful italian leader called Sonia gandhi .

there are 28 states in india so there are 28 different ethnic groups and languages ,but all of us live with peace and harmony.

Since: Oct 11

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

hey there! im italian and all the english people told me that our accent is moooore lovely that the indian one! so think about it please!

Since: Oct 11

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

questione i love you lol
italiani e orgogliosi

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

xinonix wrote:
Italian people have beliefs about Indians that are based on stereotypes they saw in those westerns and they believe the cowboys are the good guys.
no i respect all people dont matter their race and i like the native arts and old culture.
Indomen

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

These white british people simply hates you italian .

british people:

Two Italians, Luigi and Antonio, met on the street. "Hey, Antonio," said Luigi. "Where you been for the past two weeks? No one seen you around."

"Donna talka to me, Luigi," replied Antonio. "I been inna da jail."

"Jail!" exclaimed Luigi. "What for you been in jail?"

"Wella, Luigi," Antonio said, "I was lying onna da beach, and the cops come, arresta me and throw me inna jail."

"But dey donna throw you in jail just for lying onna da beach!" Luigi countered.

"Yeah, but dissa beach was ascreamin' and akickin' and ayellin'."
Indomen

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

British people never laugh at us indians as much as they laugh at italians ,its a fact.

british people:

Two Italian virgins marry and go on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, neither knows what to do when they get there.

The newlyweds call the groom’s mother for advice. The mother says that they should sit on the bed together, snuggle, and things should happen from there. The newlyweds do this, but nothing happens.

The groom calls his mother back. She says they should take their clothes off, get under the covers, and nature should take its course. The bride and groom take his mother’s advice, but still nothing comes to mind.

He calls his mother a third time. Getting frustrated with the situation, she says,“Listen, just take the biggest thing you have and stick it in her hairiest spot!”

The groom is quiet for a moment and then asks his mother,“I’ve got my nose in her armpit — now what?”
italiani e orgogliosi

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

Indomen wrote:
These white british people simply hates you italian .
british people:
Two Italians, Luigi and Antonio, met on the street. "Hey, Antonio," said Luigi. "Where you been for the past two weeks? No one seen you around."
"Donna talka to me, Luigi," replied Antonio. "I been inna da jail."
"Jail!" exclaimed Luigi. "What for you been in jail?"
"Wella, Luigi," Antonio said, "I was lying onna da beach, and the cops come, arresta me and throw me inna jail."
"But dey donna throw you in jail just for lying onna da beach!" Luigi countered.
"Yeah, but dissa beach was ascreamin' and akickin' and ayellin'."
who cares about the ones that dont like us do you think we care ,do you care if they hate you?
indomen

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

naaaa...cheers
lorena

Napoli, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Indomen wrote:
I don't mean Italian accent is bad but i like italian accent myself but i saw many other foreigners think italians are subhuman wogs ,but india has its most powerful italian leader called Sonia gandhi .
there are 28 states in india so there are 28 different ethnic groups and languages ,but all of us live with peace and harmony.
Hi, Ciao, Namastè!! i'm italian and i loooooove India and indians, i even find in our languages something of similar... it's however explained by the fact that almost all the european languages were born by the sanskrit... i'm even trying to learn Hindi... India is too big to make generalization, lots of different culture and way of life...i think that India is like Italy, you love it or not, castes and sexism are evolving to a different society, expecially in the biggest cities, and we should not forget that even in italy sexism is alive in the south... but sexism and respect are not opposite and here there's sexism, but even a lot of respect for women, as i think there's in India...
Prash

Campoformido, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

@Iorena

Well said and totally agree with you. Each passing day I feel that Italy is more and more like India, except your 'castes' are not so well defined and institutionalized. About sexism, I believe as Indians become more literate (especially in villages) the emancipation of women will definitely happen. And definitely you either hate Italy or love it. Ditto for India. Also dont forget we are both the remnants of powerful ancient civilizations.
Prash

Trieste, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Indomen wrote:
British people never laugh at us indians as much as they laugh at italians ,its a fact.
british people:
Two Italian virgins marry and go on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, neither knows what to do when they get there.
The newlyweds call the groom’s mother for advice. The mother says that they should sit on the bed together, snuggle, and things should happen from there. The newlyweds do this, but nothing happens.
The groom calls his mother back. She says they should take their clothes off, get under the covers, and nature should take its course. The bride and groom take his mother’s advice, but still nothing comes to mind.
He calls his mother a third time. Getting frustrated with the situation, she says,“Listen, just take the biggest thing you have and stick it in her hairiest spot!”
The groom is quiet for a moment and then asks his mother,“I’ve got my nose in her armpit — now what?”
The brits dont laugh at Indians as much because they are politically correct. They however poke fun at everything else, included themselves so why spare Indians- its just a matter of being seen offensive and avoiding controversy
jay patel

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

the worst thing india ever received from italy is sonia gandhi. though we don't hate italy since it's a guy from india who married her. if someone relative with sonia gandhi is reading this message, bring her home back.
ps italy is beautiful.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I'm half Sicilian and half Scottish born and bred in Australia we do not like Africans muslims and Indians and suggest that they do not come to Australia gratzia arevarderchi
Prash

Trieste, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

and nobody likes scotsmen and sicilians puttanas
lol

Saluzzo, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

ban sexism
sumit singh indian

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

hello! Dear as you said that you don't like indians then its no matter but commenting on a country like this is not a good behaviour i just request you to read about india and then speak anything. I could also abuse you in the revenge of your comment but i didn't it because it's not our culture. So alwayes speak carely because it can hurt the heart of someone...
Thank you dear
sumit singh indian

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

i proud on being indian
Love india

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Italy Forum right now

Search the Italy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicola Baldacci - That’s Right (White Cat Records) Mon lorenzotiezzi 1
Too Late Inflatable Bag Mon lorenzotiezzi 1
Stefano Noferini - Extraluv (Deeperfect) Mon lorenzotiezzi 1
19/8 Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike @ Pop Fest Galli... Mon lorenzotiezzi 1
Lello Mascolo Summer Tour 2014: Ibiza, Costiera... Mon lorenzotiezzi 1
borse www.diybrands.co di buona qualità, scarpe... Mon Kery Ela 9
Sicilians were spawned by Africans? (Feb '12) Sun Rina 26
•••
•••