If you ask me, the US State Department should ask for restraint from Texas before bothering you guys. And I don't think el-Sisi is playing dumb as much as you think. Getting Israel to round the edges on Hamas for them is smart and a gift. He should be vocal in his support. Besides, when Haniyeh forgets that he declared all Israelis targets years ago it shows he has nothing left.EIGHT IN THE MORNING.
TEL AVIV -5
Iron Dome just intercepted a round of five Fajr-5 rockets and destroyed them on their trajectory over the Tel Aviv area.
We will be eternally grateful to the American People, for their participation in the costs of developing the Iron Dome Defense System.
The charts of the trajectory indicated that the rockets were shot from within a populated area in Gaza. The IAF retaliation attack was immediate.
I wouldn't be surprise if within a few hours
- Ahmed Tibi & Abu Mazen ... threaten us with a sue at The Hague
- The State Department through one of the clowns on duty, demands from the Israelis (yesss, from the Israelis)---> "RESTRAIN"
- Ismail Haniyeh ... declares that after "this last" IAF attack,'all the Israelis' became a target
- Al Sissi acts like he doesn't know what the fkkk we are talking about
- The N.Y. Times publishes something in the spirit ..."The IAF killed two grandmas on their way to the market, a pregnant mother and two youngsters doing homework .. on retaliation to a non-confirmed attack ... somewhere in occupied Palestine".
When ISIS shows up in Gaza with US made MRAPs...then you have a problem.