Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
67,521 - 67,540 of 68,295 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2014

voice of peace wrote:
EIGHT IN THE MORNING.
THE SCORE.
TEL AVIV -5
GAZA -0
Iron Dome just intercepted a round of five Fajr-5 rockets and destroyed them on their trajectory over the Tel Aviv area.
We will be eternally grateful to the American People, for their participation in the costs of developing the Iron Dome Defense System.
The charts of the trajectory indicated that the rockets were shot from within a populated area in Gaza. The IAF retaliation attack was immediate.
I wouldn't be surprise if within a few hours
- Ahmed Tibi & Abu Mazen ... threaten us with a sue at The Hague
- The State Department through one of the clowns on duty, demands from the Israelis (yesss, from the Israelis)---> "RESTRAIN"
- Ismail Haniyeh ... declares that after "this last" IAF attack,'all the Israelis' became a target
- Al Sissi acts like he doesn't know what the fkkk we are talking about
- The N.Y. Times publishes something in the spirit ..."The IAF killed two grandmas on their way to the market, a pregnant mother and two youngsters doing homework .. on retaliation to a non-confirmed attack ... somewhere in occupied Palestine".
If you ask me, the US State Department should ask for restraint from Texas before bothering you guys. And I don't think el-Sisi is playing dumb as much as you think. Getting Israel to round the edges on Hamas for them is smart and a gift. He should be vocal in his support. Besides, when Haniyeh forgets that he declared all Israelis targets years ago it shows he has nothing left.

When ISIS shows up in Gaza with US made MRAPs...then you have a problem.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2014

Judged:

""The IDF on Thursday warned some 100,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip of impending military action and called on them to leave their homes to avoid danger, but Hamas told them to stay put""

WHO PAYS THE BILL..??

http://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-tells-gaza...

Since: Sep 09

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

In the middle east history is forever repeating itself. Seems like our annual congregation is due as once again the region is ablaze.
I was just telling my uncle from NY on the phone that he needn't worry, we're well practiced at these scenarios. We practiced going into shelters to the sound of sirens during my school days.
Merkava tanks are already gathering at the Gaza strip borders and very soon no one will be able to tell by the title of this thousands of pages long thread is the shadow of bygone days or a news headline from the present.
It's almost as if I was 21 again and just been discharged from my military service and 'Cast Lead' was starting all over again. This is absurd.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
In the middle east history is forever repeating itself. Seems like our annual congregation is due as once again the region is ablaze.
I was just telling my uncle from NY on the phone that he needn't worry, we're well practiced at these scenarios. We practiced going into shelters to the sound of sirens during my school days.
Merkava tanks are already gathering at the Gaza strip borders and very soon no one will be able to tell by the title of this thousands of pages long thread is the shadow of bygone days or a news headline from the present.
It's almost as if I was 21 again and just been discharged from my military service and 'Cast Lead' was starting all over again. This is absurd.
Hi Eran. If you were old enough to remember a wise old Jew named Rod Serling you'd have an easier time understanding the "Groundhog Day" qualities of your conflict with the Palestinians. It would probably help you with the "growing up in a never-ending war" part of your life to study the genre of plot lines that made him famous.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

Eran, long time...

Those s.o.b's ...they will keep taking you back in time.. over and over again, because it's the only way they know of getting zlotes in the bank the easy way.

Every time they lose ... out of compassion, da'brothers, the Northamericans, Europeans, the UN ... fill up their coffins with confetti.

Many moons ago, all the lefties convinced me, among others, that if we leave the Strip, it won't take too long for it to become the Singapore of the Middle East.

The fkkkn terrorists felt short of Singapore ... but they succeeded at turning it into a Sing-a-poor where they grow full breed savage coward terrorists for local use and export.

The best the world can do for the Palestinians in Gaza after this marrygoround ride ... will be NOT TO TOSS ANY MORE MONEY IN THE HANDS OF HAMAS..!!

Sad... but true..

voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

.... fell short..(gotthdamn it..!!)
Sammy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

In Sptember of 2007, I was at Walmart using the pay phone. I then noticed this little piece of paper folded up. I got it, unfolded it. Guess what it said, "D**n the Holy Spirit God!!!". You fill in the ** with am!. That's bad ain't it?.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

S**my, I'm not sure I understood.
**ong others, I'm also dyslectic.

A Rabbi, a Priest and one Im** were evaluating the convenience of a ground invasion to the Gaza Strip.

The Priest had this bright idea..

- Let's call the White House and ask to talk to the President..

.... ohh, zhit. Not again, please.
I can't remember the rest of it...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

The case of the Cockroach vs. The Doctor. The Cockroach wins.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/woman-kicked-of...
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

On account of the First Ammendment ... Rebecca, my aunt from the Bronx would have sued the Airline, the Police Dept. of beautiful Palm Beach and Abu Mazen for at least ... mmmhh ... two and a half million, considering that the two female shysters will take a million..
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edg...

Eran, I was sure Abu Mazen was with Yesh Atid (Yair Lapid).
You lost the guy ...
... he's now one of Benjamin's fans in Ramallah..
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

After having shot around 600 rockets over the goddamned Zionist pricks...the score is about...

120 Palestinians killed ... including the innocent casualties.
In addition around 900 wounded.
Hundreds of millions USD damage to public and private property.

.... and it doesn't look like too many filthy m. f. Zionist Jews are packing to move back to Poland, Rumania, Russia, Morocco and Yemen ... Not yet..

Khaled Mashall, what's the use of continuing shooting rockets upon innocent Israeli civilians ..??

C'mon, if anything ....it's going to get worst on both sides..

How many cassualties until you'll realize that this new attempt is not getting you anywhere..??
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

O.K., as the Druze say ... those m.f. terrorist are beginning to vomit all they ate .... and in time they will vomit too their mother's milk.

Hamas began to look for a way out.

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edg...

Obviously Hamas since the very beginning played to lose ... and looks like someone (Khaled Mashall ..??) decided that as it is now, it's enough.

I say, this time in order to give me an erection, they'll have to put on the table a nice piece of azz .. other ways .. it's a no go.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
The case of the Cockroach vs. The Doctor. The Cockroach wins.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/woman-kicked-of...
There aren't many opportunities for education in corporate culture so I'm sure Jetblue will enjoy the lesson their impending spanking will impart. Both women should have been ejected (or neither).

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
After having shot around 600 rockets over the goddamned Zionist pricks...the score is about...
120 Palestinians killed ... including the innocent casualties.
In addition around 900 wounded.
Hundreds of millions USD damage to public and private property.
.... and it doesn't look like too many filthy m. f. Zionist Jews are packing to move back to Poland, Rumania, Russia, Morocco and Yemen ... Not yet..
Khaled Mashall, what's the use of continuing shooting rockets upon innocent Israeli civilians ..??
C'mon, if anything ....it's going to get worst on both sides..
How many cassualties until you'll realize that this new attempt is not getting you anywhere..??
Ooh...ooh! I love rhetorical answers to rhetorical questions. Hang on...I know this one...

All of them. He'll never realize the futility.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

This is what I call five star service.
A few minutes ago, Hamas announced that at 21:00 our time we better get all of our Iron Domes 'erected'(mine included)...They plan to hit Tel Aviv with everything they have.

They are asking for it..
They have no compassion for their innocent civilians..

...zhitt, the last flight to Australia left already 45 minutes ago..

Not a dull moment with the m.f's.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

They are fooling around with our King, Queen, Bishop, Horse and Tower on this side of the chess board.

Life is cheap for Hamas..

If it happens to be right and they start shooting.... expect a sector of Gaza turned into rubble..

Incidently, one of the rockets they shot about an hour ago ... hit Hevron..
Allahu Akhbarrrrr...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
This is what I call five star service.
A few minutes ago, Hamas announced that at 21:00 our time we better get all of our Iron Domes 'erected'(mine included)...They plan to hit Tel Aviv with everything they have.
They are asking for it..
They have no compassion for their innocent civilians..
...zhitt, the last flight to Australia left already 45 minutes ago..
Not a dull moment with the m.f's.
Well, that's one way for you win. They can't fire any more rockets at you if they run out. Mission accomplished! Godspeed, I wish you could post your home movies at 9:05.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Half my building are alte zachen.

I can't expect from them to go down on the stairs to the shelter (you don't ride the elevator during a rocket attack).

15 minutes ahead the attack, the lady of my heart went down with four of them,...two flights down, with bottled drinking water, three flash lights, whistles and two telephones, in case one of the communications providers goes down.

I went to the roof of the building.

Hamas shot 10 rockets J-80 ... the heavy sh!t.

Technically a heavier rocket is slower, easier to track on the radar and figure it's departure point and trajectory.

From what I remember from the book of Physics by Sears and Zemansky, a heavier object that has to cover in a ballistic path a given distance, has to be shot higher ... than a lighter object.
So the weight increases the chances of the rocket to be intercepted.

I can't believe that none of the azzes at Hamas Inc. couldn't figure that one yet.

Iron Dome obsoleted the middle range and long range rockets threat.

Hamas and Jihad .. will have to come up with something better... and I believe I have an idea.....
... how about cutting the sh!t.. changing the CD .. and engaging in serious negotiations with Bibi, with the purpose of finding an honorable, just and fair solution to the intimate conflict between the two nations..??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Half my building are alte zachen.
I can't expect from them to go down on the stairs to the shelter (you don't ride the elevator during a rocket attack).
15 minutes ahead the attack, the lady of my heart went down with four of them,...two flights down, with bottled drinking water, three flash lights, whistles and two telephones, in case one of the communications providers goes down.
I went to the roof of the building.
Hamas shot 10 rockets J-80 ... the heavy sh!t.
Technically a heavier rocket is slower, easier to track on the radar and figure it's departure point and trajectory.
From what I remember from the book of Physics by Sears and Zemansky, a heavier object that has to cover in a ballistic path a given distance, has to be shot higher ... than a lighter object.
So the weight increases the chances of the rocket to be intercepted.
I can't believe that none of the azzes at Hamas Inc. couldn't figure that one yet.
Iron Dome obsoleted the middle range and long range rockets threat.
Hamas and Jihad .. will have to come up with something better... and I believe I have an idea.....
... how about cutting the sh!t.. changing the CD .. and engaging in serious negotiations with Bibi, with the purpose of finding an honorable, just and fair solution to the intimate conflict between the two nations..??
Uh oh. Someone doesn't like your suggestion.

I think the AZs should apply for a special dispensation from the pope so they can ride during emergencies. If you have your phones and water (and a schtickle challah) and flashlights with you wouldn't it be better to make the run for the shelter? If the power goes out you're stuck in the strongest part of the structure instead of an unfortified apartment. Take a bottle of wine and make it a hurricane party :>))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••