Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
67,221 - 67,240 of 68,054 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Gray wrote:
WELFARE STATE IS WHISTLING IN THE DARK
<quoted text>
Face it, Hasbarat, Israel wouldn't need a multi billion dollar Propaganda Industry with all you Paid Shills for Shekels if it weren't in trouble.
"The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values."
The Real brains put your nasty, little Nazi Colony in the toilet in a few years:

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.....
Gray another BS post by yourself.

CAN YOU GIVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT THIS 82 PAGE REPORT ACTUALLY EXISTS? MAYBE THE TEXT?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/30/post-...
your veterans today website blames the Israelis or course.

The wall is a fence, Israeli citizens have the same rights so no US report would use the word apartheid.

US doesn't see settlements as illegal only illegitimate.
There are not 700,000 Israeli "settlers.
The land was not stolen as no country had a claim to it but as we can see you don't let facts get in the way.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Excellent idea...make 'em pay for terrorism...

Arab Rock Attacker to Pay Israeli Victim NIS 2.5 Million

Jerusalem court orders Arab attacker to pay a hareidi Israeli NIS 2.5 million compensation 'as an example' for brutal assault

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Since: Sep 09

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Hello friends, long time since my last post here.

I dropped by to share with you a sharp speech by Israel's finance minister Yair Lapid about the prospects of the negotiations with the Palestinians and his interpretation of the recent dead end the peace talks have run into.

This is the voice of the sane, grounded and sober Israel who yearns for peace yet understands well who we are dealing with on the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Adam 36 wrote:
Excellent idea...make 'em pay for terrorism...
Arab Rock Attacker to Pay Israeli Victim NIS 2.5 Million
Jerusalem court orders Arab attacker to pay a hareidi Israeli NIS 2.5 million compensation 'as an example' for brutal assault
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
I'm not sure I'm satisfied with the outcome. Sure, the victim was compensated for suffering and the loss of his eye but how will the perpetrator know he's being punished? In all likelihood any money that changes hands will be zakat from a wealthy Gulf patron. In view of the Saudi pension for jihadi widows and orphans I think the punitive action needs to be more "outside the box". Make them pay in diamonds they have to sneak out of an African mine. Once word of the ass-diamonds spreads I think we'll see some real deterrence.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
Hello friends, long time since my last post here.
I dropped by to share with you a sharp speech by Israel's finance minister Yair Lapid about the prospects of the negotiations with the Palestinians and his interpretation of the recent dead end the peace talks have run into.
This is the voice of the sane, grounded and sober Israel who yearns for peace yet understands well who we are dealing with on the other side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey Eran! Long time, stranger!

It's good to see that your guy frames this iteration of a unified Palestinian front as the threat that it is. I hoped they would make renouncing violence a condition of the unity deal but I guess we all knew Abbas would cave in the end. Good news. eh? At least now you know they're all on the same page.

Since: Sep 09

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

TRD wrote:
Hey Eran! Long time, stranger!
It's good to see that your guy frames this iteration of a unified Palestinian front as the threat that it is. I hoped they would make renouncing violence a condition of the unity deal but I guess we all knew Abbas would cave in the end. Good news. eh? At least now you know they're all on the same page.
I, like my political champion, am very worried for the future of Israel should no breakthrough occur with the Palestinians. Their unmasking does little to promote such breakthrough. A one state default solution is creeping through our back door. Only a two state solution would secure an Israel that is both democratic and Jewish in the long run. In Yair Lapid's words: we seek not a happy marriage with the Palestinians but a fair divorce.
Go Le Gay Adam GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much $$$ has the US given Arab countries in the last 50 years? They still look like they live in a toilet.
Why is that?
Hey, you HasbaRAT plonker Just how much $$$ has the US given SH!Trael in the last 70 years? To turn Palestine into a toilet.
Why is that?

NEVER EVER TRUST USERS WITH NUMBERS IN THEIR NAMES - invariably they turn out to be topix paid trolls and more than likely HINDUSTINK chimps.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

<quoted text>
I, like my political champion, am very worried for the future of Israel should no breakthrough occur with the Palestinians. Their unmasking does little to promote such breakthrough. A one state default solution is creeping through our back door. Only a two state solution would secure an Israel that is both democratic and Jewish in the long run. In Yair Lapid's words: we seek not a happy marriage with the Palestinians but a fair divorce.
Did your balz shrink with the completion of your military service, meager as it was? Worried? Listen, Uzi has weekly meetings at his place where he instills courage and sponsors conscripts for Mossad. With a brain your size, you could qualify as a messenger for less than secret correspondence to those with gonads. Go for it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

<quoted text>
Kind imagery when you consider the stakes. Unfortunately, in order for a divorce to occur, you'd first need a marriage. I've seen unsubstantiated claims that this pact means Hamas is ready to accept two states. Is that getting any play with you guys or does this just throw another wrench in the gears? To tell you the truth, I always felt it was useless negotiating with Fatah when they only represent a portion of the target population.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Go Le Gay Adam GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you HasbaRAT plonker Just how much $$$ has the US given SH!Trael in the last 70 years? To turn Palestine into a toilet.
Why is that?
NEVER EVER TRUST USERS WITH NUMBERS IN THEIR NAMES - invariably they turn out to be topix paid trolls and more than likely HINDUSTINK chimps.
Veekster, young man. Have you been checked for AIDS? The mind is a turrible thing to lose. Thye can sew that aszhole up to discourage that abnormal behavior. Need money?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

WHILE IN iSRAEL

The world against Israel……

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Subject: Two Laws in the Torah were fulfilled on the same day.

Two Laws in the Torah were fulfilled on the same day.

For those who haven't heard, Washington State passed two landmark laws:

"Gay marriage" and the "Legalization of marijuana".

The fact that gay marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same day
makes perfect biblical sense because Leviticus 20:13 says:

"If a man lies with another man they should be stoned."

We just hadn't interpreted it correctly!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Uzi wrote:
Subject: Two Laws in the Torah were fulfilled on the same day.
Two Laws in the Torah were fulfilled on the same day.
For those who haven't heard, Washington State passed two landmark laws:
"Gay marriage" and the "Legalization of marijuana".
The fact that gay marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same day
makes perfect biblical sense because Leviticus 20:13 says:
"If a man lies with another man they should be stoned."
We just hadn't interpreted it correctly!
Wow I thought that you were gay Uzi. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Go Le Gay Adam GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?
That wasn't the question I asked. Focus. I asked about Money to Arab countries down the toilet.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I thought that you were gay Uzi. LMAO
I kinda doubt it. I'm universally recognized as irresistible and he has so far managed to keep me at arm's length. You must be confusing him with Pete and Bobby...those two have been packing fudge since the beginning of Blaming Izzy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Once again the Obama administration is caught flat footed...

A Sad Evening in Washington, as Palestinians Celebrate Unit

A group of Israeli and Palestinian businessmen arrived on Thursday at the State Department in Washington for a festive dinner at which Secretary of State John Kerry would be launching a grandiose plan to fire up the Palestinian economy.

It included the investment of billions of dollars in projects and infrastructure by giant multinational corporations, who were enlisted to lay down the foundation of a future Palestinian state.

A day before the festivities, news of the reconciliation agreement between Fatah and Hamas arrived.

Kerry, who was caught completely off guard, was furious. One of those invited to the dinner said that Kerry had even considered cancelling the entire event.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

This must be the best nazislamist joke of the year, yes.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/04/24...
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Hi all my Jew peeps, I see you're still bleeding the US tax payer, will you ever stop being the world parasites? I doubt it, your time is coming, you can't con the world forever.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
Hi all my Jew peeps, I see you're still bleeding the US tax payer, will you ever stop being the world parasites? I doubt it, your time is coming, you can't con the world forever.
G'morning. Since you haven't starved to death I can tell the douchebaggery business is still thriving in south Florida. No sense taking risks though, better get your mineral supplements too...I recommend 240 gr of Iron/copper taken by ear. Cuz, y'know, when you have your health....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••