Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74111 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unless that's you sitting in the nest I'm not sure you get a vote.
Oh, TRD, of course she's on the nest. The broad beam and the beauty mark over the left eye? You don' t recognize her? How soon you forgot. Pig.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74112 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How would I know? I haven't seen any babies but I see how windy it is so I'm guessing there's a real danger they'd blow out of there without a parent sitting on them. Cool night shots with the IR lighting.
You let Cheftell push you around a chat room? For shame...
Hey Hey, I keep the Chef's crop full of nutrients. Don't start imaging things. Without me, there is no Chef. Remember that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74113 Apr 10, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Five potato, six potato, seven potato more. Then what? You mash 'em? Or make a potato salad? HONK HONK
eight potato, nine potato and stuff it in your mouth. You knew the ending. Don't play dumb.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74115 Apr 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey, I keep the Chef's crop full of nutrients. Don't start imaging things. Without me, there is no Chef. Remember that.
You know Cheftell was a dude, right?

Legally, do you think they have a leg to stand on?

"Egypt Demands Compensation for 10 Plagues"

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/1...

Got to hand it to him for timing but I'm thinking there's a statute of limitations somewhere that would cover this.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74116 Apr 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know Cheftell was a dude, right?
Got to hand it to him for timing but I'm thinking there's a statute of limitations somewhere that would cover this.
No. No more than you're my Commander. Our communications are similar to ours, and I might add, don't let hot blooded Southern women run you off. She will turn you upside down and spit you out like yesterday's junk mail. You see, TRD, there are things happening all over the place that occur outside that educated sphere you call home. She's your Huckleberry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74117 Apr 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>No. No more than you're my Commander. Our communications are similar to ours, and I might add, don't let hot blooded Southern women run you off. She will turn you upside down and spit you out like yesterday's junk mail. You see, TRD, there are things happening all over the place that occur outside that educated sphere you call home. She's your Huckleberry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jkm1i2o6Ri8XX
Great flick and Kilmer's career-best performance.

Now what was it again the Connecticut Yankee was trying to teach me about "Southern women"?:>))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74118 Apr 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Great flick and Kilmer's career-best performance.
Now what was it again the Connecticut Yankee was trying to teach me about "Southern women"?:>))
Well, as you already own one, there's little I can teach you. But, and mean a big butt, always look at the bright side of things, All stoves have a low, medium and high setting. How do you like your meat? ;)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74119 Apr 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know Cheftell was a dude, right?
We demand to get paid for all the hours we worked in Egypt, Social Security, overtime, bonuses, insurance etc etc. Poor Egypt, they wont finish paying for the next 300 years.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74120 Apr 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think the message God was trying to convey to my son was...always wear a raincoat (wink, wink) He is now irrevocably bound to a lifetime of laughs and joint-debt. We survived...the tornado touched down on the other side of town where the rich people live. See more mail.
I still see the ground is wet, there was rain but nothing serious?? What happened to tuxedos?? Good luck anyway.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74121 Apr 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as you already own one, there's little I can teach you. But, and mean a big butt, always look at the bright side of things, All stoves have a low, medium and high setting. How do you like your meat? ;)
What about her butt? Look, I'm "Mr. Bright Side"...that's me on the left...

Coincidentally, while auditioning that, I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Release is set for end of May, I can't wait to get retarded and watch this flick.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74122 Apr 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I still see the ground is wet, there was rain but nothing serious?? What happened to tuxedos?? Good luck anyway.
Can't afford them until Egypt pays up. Nah, tuxedos are so 20th century, man...you got to get with the times. Besides, doesn't your parliament meet in shirt sleeves?

It was an F-0 tornado and Florida drains well...we were back in the wedding business in half an hour. That's also why there's so much golf around here.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74123 Apr 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can't afford them until Egypt pays up. Nah, tuxedos are so 20th century, man...you got to get with the times. Besides, doesn't your parliament meet in shirt sleeves?
It was an F-0 tornado and Florida drains well...we were back in the wedding business in half an hour. That's also why there's so much golf around here.
Lucky they dont come in t-shirts. When I moved to Israel it did look funny and strange but than you realize that most of the time its pretty hot (boiling) here so its ok.
So tuxs are out in th USA?? They sure look better than t-shirts unless its on girls and doing the wet t-shirt contests.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74125 Apr 13, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74126 Apr 13, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky they dont come in t-shirts. When I moved to Israel it did look funny and strange but than you realize that most of the time its pretty hot (boiling) here so its ok.
So tuxs are out in th USA?? They sure look better than t-shirts unless its on girls and doing the wet t-shirt contests.
What really seems to have slipped out of style is brides consulting future in-laws about style. We'd have loved to have had some input but this one was owned by someone else. Another mind-bender is that we spent a small fortune on our daughter's wedding and they are no more married than my son is with rolled-up sleeves and khakis. It was a lovely affair and no one died.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74127 Apr 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as you already own one, there's little I can teach you. But, and mean a big butt, always look at the bright side of things, All stoves have a low, medium and high setting. How do you like your meat? ;)
Hot and long. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74128 Apr 14, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot and long. ;)
Feeling better, Hon? Would you like the early Bird Special?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74130 Apr 15, 2014
cartooni wrote:
Happy Passover Boys and Girls
May you and yours enjoy, while prospering... and bulldozing...
Same to you, fearless. Nothing changes. Hatred abounds. Later.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74131 Apr 15, 2014
cartooni wrote:
Happy Passover Boys and Girls
May you and yours enjoy, while prospering... and bulldozing...
Thanks Fearless, had quite a graze on your behalf. If you don't mind the new nic you can sit in Elijah's seat...there's already some wine poured.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74132 Apr 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What really seems to have slipped out of style is brides consulting future in-laws about style. We'd have loved to have had some input but this one was owned by someone else. Another mind-bender is that we spent a small fortune on our daughter's wedding and they are no more married than my son is with rolled-up sleeves and khakis. It was a lovely affair and no one died.
Same here, kids dont ask parents about anything, cause they know everything already. How "lucky" for them.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74134 Apr 18, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, kids dont ask parents about anything, cause they know everything already. How "lucky" for them.
Tell me about it...this one must be driving her parents nuts.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 55 min Your Ex 89
U.S. senator threatens aid cut to Palestinians ... 2 hr tnk tnk tick 76
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 3 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 506
Palestinian girl, 14, in Israel prison for thro... 4 hr Abdul 4
'Thousands of Russian troops in Ukraine' 6 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 142
10 Things to Know for Today 7 hr kal 2
More from around the web