Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
66,881 - 66,900 of 68,054 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, are you holding a mirror in one hand and your picata in the other? LMAO
Those episodes where she uses a meat tenderizer to pound out cutlets are classic. These were candid views of a real woman working out her inner demons, it was empowering. Whatever you do, for the love of all that is holy, don't forget to save the liver.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnc9_the-f...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Those episodes where she uses a meat tenderizer to pound out cutlets are classic. These were candid views of a real woman working out her inner demons, it was empowering. Whatever you do, for the love of all that is holy, don't forget to save the liver.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tnc9_the-f...
Maybe you misunderstood me. Why were you talking to yourself? So out of character for you. For a moment, it looked the Port Jeff Mutt posting to himself. While he uses different nics, you didn't even bother. Anything I can do to help you? I'm here for you. ;<)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you misunderstood me. Why were you talking to yourself? So out of character for you. For a moment, it looked the Port Jeff Mutt posting to himself. While he uses different nics, you didn't even bother. Anything I can do to help you? I'm here for you. ;<)
No, I got you, I just moved on.

I think it's the transition to spring that's got me all messed up. I've been collecting up some heavy tree limbs I trimmed while they were dormant and have been waiting for the next cold night to have a bonfire. Now I might have to hump them down to the curb on account of you should never trust a groundhog from anyplace with an "X" in the name. On a happier note, you'll be one degree over freezing tomorrow about 3 pm. Ready for your polar bear plunge?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No, I got you, I just moved on.
I think it's the transition to spring that's got me all messed up. I've been collecting up some heavy tree limbs I trimmed while they were dormant and have been waiting for the next cold night to have a bonfire. Now I might have to hump them down to the curb on account of you should never trust a groundhog from anyplace with an "X" in the name. On a happier note, you'll be one degree over freezing tomorrow about 3 pm. Ready for your polar bear plunge?
Possible 50-60 on Saturday. Hooray! Turn those clocks ahead Sunday. It's almost over. Still have about 8" frozen snow on the lawn. The birds are getting noisy. I'm getting horny. All signs of Spring.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What, you don't like Picata?
Sick puppy. Talking to yourself. Sad. Dimentia. Go see Dr. Yimminy; he can help.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Possible 50-60 on Saturday. Hooray! Turn those clocks ahead Sunday. It's almost over. Still have about 8" frozen snow on the lawn. The birds are getting noisy. I'm getting horny. All signs of Spring.
The state birds have been out around here for the last couple weeks or so, the buzzing has been incessant. This is the part about cold winters I could accept...the cold kills the mosquitoes. I just cut 2"-3" of lawn off the lawn yesterday and it looks like it could already stand a trim. Do Connecticut yards get
5-o'clock shadows or is that a uniquely Florida experience?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick puppy. Talking to yourself. Sad. Dimentia. Go see Dr. Yimminy; he can help.
Yes, I should attend Dr. Yimminy's dementia class...anything worth doing is worth doing well. You may want to come along and put some polish on your "misspellment" skills.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I should attend Dr. Yimminy's dementia class...anything worth doing is worth doing well. You may want to come along and put some polish on your "misspellment" skills.
Oh no. Cheap shot. The Chef rarely makes a spelling/grammatical error, so she deserves some slack. Or a stiff one. Leave the girl alone, or roll her over administer a severe misspellment skill. Can you smell Spring in the air? No? Then raise the object of your affection, Man, I'm so horny. LMFAO ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no. Cheap shot. The Chef rarely makes a spelling/grammatical error, so she deserves some slack. Or a stiff one. Leave the girl alone, or roll her over administer a severe misspellment skill. Can you smell Spring in the air? No? Then raise the object of your affection, Man, I'm so horny. LMFAO ;>)
You're probably right. How did we get along for the last 5 years without our own grammar and spelling proctor? You know the old saying..."let she who is without typo cast the first stone".

Best of luck with your spring fever. Trouble is, guys get horny and women get to nesting.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Valedictorian at Israel's Top Medical School Damn! How the hell is the U.N. going to spin this?

Guess Who’s Valedictorian at Israel’s Top Medical School? < http://israelseen.com/2013/07/19/guess-whos-v... ;
By Zach Pontz.

This year’s valedictorian at the Technion University, known as “the MIT of Israel,” would likely displease those intent on framing Israel in the most unflattering of terms, writes Diana Bletter for The Huffington Post. < http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diana-bletter/g... ; That’s because the Valedictorian is an Islamic woman named Mais Ali-Saleh who grew up in a small Arab village outside of Nazareth, in Israel’s Galilee.

Ali-Selah not only disproves claims made by Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movements, that Israel is an apartheid state and that its academic institutions should be boycotted, but she put it best when she said,“An academic boycott of Israel is a passive move, and it doesn’t achieve any of its purported objectives.”

Ali-Selah’s success almost didn’t happen. After her first class at the Technion, in Haifa, northern Israel, she was ready to call it quits. Though she had studied Hebrew from elementary school through high school, her grasp of the language was tenuous at best, having spoken mostly Arabic while growing up.

However, she decided to persevere, and is currently doing an Obstetrics/Gynecology residency at Carmel Hospital in Haifa. She decided to take on the field, despite its demanding hours, because she knew that many Arab women are more comfortable going to a female doctor rather than a male.

On trips to Europe, Ali-Selah said that people she met were surprised to learn that Israeli Arabs studied engineering and medicine in Israel, and that they lived among Jews. She points to this lack of awareness as helping to perpetuate the falsehood strengthened by BDS and Boycotters like Roger Waters that Israel is an apartheid state which denies a fundamental truth: Arabs, and in particular Arab women, have more freedom, liberties and academic opportunities in Israel than in any Arab country.

Rather than an academic boycott which negatively impacts researchers who want to disseminate knowledge rather than restrict it Ali-Selah suggests a more active stance: encouraging academic life within the Palestinian Authority, strengthening academic ties with Palestinian universities, and planning joint research projects with Palestinian scientists.

Furthermore, Ali-Selah says that those interested in advancing the cause of peace in the Middle East should focus their energies on supporting more of Israel’s success stories like her own, and pressuring Arab countries to emulate Israel’s academic freedoms and democracy.

=

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Hmmm. No action happening over here, no wonder KY jelly came over to visit the blame Israel forum. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Sheilaa wrote:
Hmmm. No action happening over here, no wonder KY jelly came over to visit the blame Israel forum. LOL
I'm sure you know all about KY jelly as you ready that gigantic junk for visitors. I always read all the craziness in that thread. It's a reminder how many sick f ucks like you are out there skulking among normal people. You remind me of the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland. Strutting that huge carcass and attempting to lord it over her brain dead subjects . "Off with their heads", she bellows at those that know she's a whack job and dare to state the same. Like you, she just smears some more grease on that flabby jowled face in an attempt to hide her true ugliness and does it only by memory. All the mirrors were destroyed by decree. After reading so many worthless posts from you, I can't help but comment. It's like hurling when the stench is so over powering. I'll try to be better you disgusting pig, I promise. Give me another chance, Madam Queen?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh this site is hopping with excitement- not. What happened did you tick off TDK? He was the only decent poster on this thread
Being a nurse I use a good liberal dose of KY when I am having to catheterize sickos such as you. Difficult when tweezers and a magnifying glass are required to pick it up just to start the process off though. You would know all about that t having such a small one yourself. Atrophied testicles never were a good look as I'm sure you'll attest to. Yep, keep it on your bedside locker you never know when luck may strike
TDK? Do mean TRD? He wants no part of your stupid shi1t. Haven't figured that out, Queen of Hearts? Hey Fatstuff, you got your arseful in that other thread. How about some of those blah blah blah responses? You crack me up. They are kicking that big fat asz all over the place. Loving it. I won't engage you here because you stink up the room. I can't blame you for hiding here. They are having their way with you. LMFAO See you there, Stinky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>TDK? Do mean TRD? He wants no part of your stupid shi1t. Haven't figured that out, Queen of Hearts? Hey Fatstuff, you got your arseful in that other thread. How about some of those blah blah blah responses? You crack me up. They are kicking that big fat asz all over the place. Loving it. I won't engage you here because you stink up the room. I can't blame you for hiding here. They are having their way with you. LMFAO See you there, Stinky.
You didn't answer the question where is he ? Blah blah blah is all the brain dead posters require. It keeps them occupied for hours and no intelligence is required.It allows us serious posters to stay on topic and not be distracted by hasbarats. Hiding? Far from it

Why Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel?

Through ethnic cleansing, colonisation, racial discrimination and military occupation Israel has continued to deny Palestinians their fundamental rights of freedom, equality, and self-determination.
Despite condemnation of Israeli policies by the UN and human rights organisations, the world community has failed to prevent these human rights abuse against Palestinians, or to enforce compliance with basic
principles of law. Palestinian civil society therefore has called upon people of conscience around the worldto boycott Israeli products, divest investments and demand sanctions against Israel –as was done to combat apartheid in South Africa.
The global movement for the BDS campaign against Israel is coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee, established in 2007. It will continue until Israel complies with international law and grants Palestinian rights.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question where is he ? Blah blah blah is all the brain dead posters require. It keeps them occupied for hours and no intelligence is required.It allows us serious posters to stay on topic and not be distracted by hasbarats. Hiding? Far from it
Why Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel?
Through ethnic cleansing, colonisation, racial discrimination and military occupation Israel has continued to deny Palestinians their fundamental rights of freedom, equality, and self-determination.
Despite condemnation of Israeli policies by the UN and human rights organisations, the world community has failed to prevent these human rights abuse against Palestinians, or to enforce compliance with basic
principles of law. Palestinian civil society therefore has called upon people of conscience around the worldto boycott Israeli products, divest investments and demand sanctions against Israel –as was done to combat apartheid in South Africa.
The global movement for the BDS campaign against Israel is coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee, established in 2007. It will continue until Israel complies with international law and grants Palestinian rights.
I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)
He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
And you sheilaa - will burn in hell ..,

For being evil ... Your soul is tainted

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
You can say it as much as you want. Doesn't make it so. That land was given to both the Arabs (No such thing as a Palestinian) and the Jews, by those who had the authority to do so. Arabs squandered their opportunity and the Jews created Israel. You can't re-write history or change the facts. So keep on spewing your nonsense if it makes you feel good. I demean revisionists and Jew haters because they let their bias and ignorance get in the way of reasonable discussion. People like you deserve nothing better. History and facts mean nothing to your ilk. Too bad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

"I swear that if we had a nuke, we'd have used it this very morning," vowed Jibril Rajoub during an interview with the Lebanese Al-Mayadeen TV channel, as reported by the Palestinian Media Watch (PMW).

An example of stupidity at its worst. No thought of radiation fallout on the entire ME and unlivable land for a very very long time? Who cares? It's that kind of thinking that makes a Peace deal unachievable. You can't negotiate with savages.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't answer you because I have no clue where TDK is, except Radio Shack may have some old stock laying around. They went out with the onset of the CD. Now, even the CD is on the way out with flash drives. Complicated isn't it? Who knows what tomorrow brings? It may already be here, but I ain't seen it. You? As for TRD, he's busy making Benjamens and living the life in the warm climate. He graces us with his presence from time to time, but, he's a temperamental old codger that needs to get turned on a bit. If you think for one minute that boycotting Israel is going to do it for him, forget it. Israel's economy is booming with no end in sight. Countries are already signing up for billions, here that?, billions in partnerships. You think they give a rat's ass for petty f ucken boycotts of their date jam? Some Nazi banks shutting them off? Those will be on the short end of the sh!t stick while Israel prospers. I wish I could help you. Maybe you can answer me one question. Is your asz as big as some says it is? ;>)
Hola mi hermano! Bienvenidos a St. Thomas, USVI. Life definitely doesn't suck in the tropics...not at all. Check your email later cuz if I can figure out how to do it you're going to see an amazing panorama of our secret spot here. Thanks for holding down the fort, we'll be home next week. Stand by to bust balls...bust balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••