Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
66,181 - 66,200 of 68,054 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how I see it. Fcuk em. I lifted it from another article. Too lazy to post the link. Reminds me of a car on the railroad tracks. "Robust economy". That will not change, in spite of the teeth gnashing.
>"The BDS successes have been largely symbolic, and their impact on Israel's robust economy has so far been negligible.
Israeli government officials have either dismissed the BDS campaign as ineffective or portrayed it as an attempt with strong anti-Semitic overtones to delegitimize the Jewish state.
Ron Dermer, the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., denounced the boycott decision of the U.S. scholars as a "travesty," saying this week that "singling out of the Jewish state for boycott is no different than the many attempts throughout history to single out Jews and hold them to a different standard."<
Right, fcuk 'em...except that as long as they think plan B is gaining ground, they'll maintain unreasonable positions when it comes to actual negotiation between the parties. Not to mention the language used in their BDS mission statement painting an inaccurate and one-sided picture of the situation.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/12/maybe-it...

There may still be methods to illustrate the error of their ways.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

How are all my Jewish peeps? You continue to bleed the American tax payer billions at a time. When will our stupid Federal Government learn that you are not worth it. Disown the oppressive state of Israel now, get rid of the low life blood suckers now.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
How are all my Jewish peeps? You continue to bleed the American tax payer billions at a time. When will our stupid Federal Government learn that you are not worth it. Disown the oppressive state of Israel now, get rid of the low life blood suckers now.
go suck urself to death nazislamist retarded assahlao

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
What do you mean "bleed the American taxpayer"? We are the American taxpayer. You know what's dumber than aid to Israel? Giving aide aid to any of the Arab countries currently in Islamic revolt. And yet...

Merry Christmas mudder cracker.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "bleed the American taxpayer"? We are the American taxpayer. You know what's dumber than aid to Israel? Giving aide aid to any of the Arab countries currently in Islamic revolt. And yet...
Merry Christmas mudder cracker.
Yeshitcan wants his tax dollars, which you can bet he doesn't pay a cent, to go towards homicide vests. I'm up with that. But, only if he tries out the prototype at a house full of his Arab scumbags relatives. Now that's a Holiday fest we can all get behind.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeshitcan wants his tax dollars, which you can bet he doesn't pay a cent, to go towards homicide vests. I'm up with that. But, only if he tries out the prototype at a house full of his Arab scumbags relatives. Now that's a Holiday fest we can all get behind.
My calender is pretty jammed but I'm sure we can slip a one-day holiday in there somewhere between Kwanzaa and Festivus. Should we let him name it?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Y'know how you guys always said Turks were bad people and I always denied it and said they were good?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/24/world/europ...

Well some of them are making a liar out of me.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
Y'know how you guys always said Turks were bad people and I always denied it and said they were good?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/24/world/europ...
Well some of them are making a liar out of me.
Turks don't bathe or brush those yellow teeth. You can tell a lot about people by their personal hygiene. Merry Christmas, Commander. 135 for a prime rib? Fcuyken nuts. LOL

Since: Sep 09

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Greetings and salutatins thread veterens!
things are heating up on the border again so I'm dutifully here to show my presence as always.
TRD, I see you're still around, and Uzi as well! Gaza is still the cesspool it always was and there goes the neighborhood... Again. So, nothing's new under the middle eastern sun, just history repeating itself in a never ending cycle of stupidity with no hope for the human race.

Just thought I'd drop by and reminiscence.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks don't bathe or brush those yellow teeth. You can tell a lot about people by their personal hygiene. Merry Christmas, Commander. 135 for a prime rib? Fcuyken nuts. LOL
Some of them wear a brassiere on their head.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/news/...

Merry Christmas you connoisseur you. That must actually be prime meat since Publix is selling choice standing rib roast for $6.47 a pound down here. They started last week so we already did ours. Mmmmmmm. I used some Thyme and Rosemary from the garden chopped fine with garlic and then massaged it in with a stout portion of Bobby Flay's dry rub recipe. It makes for some AMAZING bones...the kids fight over them.

Stay snug and warm shipmate! Much love from our family to yours.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Zainab al-Ashkar wrote:
Nothing much. I live in Amman now.
Wow, seems like I'm not the only one who can't keep away from this discussion, its like we're all cursed to be drawn back here for a reunion once in a while to watch Gaza burn together. The gods are cruel indeed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
Greetings and salutatins thread veterens!
things are heating up on the border again so I'm dutifully here to show my presence as always.
TRD, I see you're still around, and Uzi as well! Gaza is still the cesspool it always was and there goes the neighborhood... Again. So, nothing's new under the middle eastern sun, just history repeating itself in a never ending cycle of stupidity with no hope for the human race.
Just thought I'd drop by and reminiscence.
Eran! Good to see you my friend!

It's nice to see you are still the fountain from which optimism springs. Which border are you referring to? Gaza, Syria or Lebanon? Or do you know something we don't?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, seems like I'm not the only one who can't keep away from this discussion, its like we're all cursed to be drawn back here for a reunion once in a while to watch Gaza burn together. The gods are cruel indeed.
Funny you should mention that, Ahmad and NaNa should be along shortly. I think Pumbaa will no-show now that he's an AM radio star. Once we're all here, Fearless can serenade us with a rousing rendition of "I'm dreaming of a white crispness".

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Eran! Good to see you my friend!
It's nice to see you are still the fountain from which optimism springs. Which border are you referring to? Gaza, Syria or Lebanon? Or do you know something we don't?
Happy festivus TRD, or whatever fellow jews across the ocean celebrate when christmass fails to coincide with Chanuka.

Alas my optimism is nowdays reserved for domestic politics, in the Arab case I'm afraid even my semi-leftist notions tells me its a lost cause. It frustrates me to noe nd that the human dumpster known as Gaza sewers... Ahhh... I mean strip, is not showing even the slightest hint of critical thinking as for the course they pursue so stubburnly on their way to burn or rott away.
Gaza makes me wonder if in every single human society lies the potential for such avid self destruction.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

I"ll be back and he is.
Nothing much changed , we still shit on all the nazislamist idiots here.
Happy Holidays to all
Merry Christmas.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Comments about those chosen people.

Eric Hoffer: "The Jews are a peculiar people: Things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews. Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it. Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchmen. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese--and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel , the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis. Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world."

Mark Twain: "...If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?"

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Uzi wrote:
I"ll be back and he is.
Nothing much changed , we still shit on all the nazislamist idiots here.
Happy Holidays to all
Merry Christmas.
Are you trying to tell me that despite your diligent work there are is still an antisemitic presence in this forum? Don't they ever get tired?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them wear a brassiere on their head.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/news/...
Merry Christmas you connoisseur you. That must actually be prime meat since Publix is selling choice standing rib roast for $6.47 a pound down here. They started last week so we already did ours. Mmmmmmm. I used some Thyme and Rosemary from the garden chopped fine with garlic and then massaged it in with a stout portion of Bobby Flay's dry rub recipe. It makes for some AMAZING bones...the kids fight over them.
Stay snug and warm shipmate! Much love from our family to yours.
Same to you and yours.
The bones here go to Grampy! Nice to see Eran drop in. As for the rest, I could care less. Nana's taking care of the Blofish;'s bone, so we won't see her. Poobah has a full Sheik's Turban and it's against his creed to socialize with the Infidel. I'm expecting the Veekster to make his vacation visit and blast away at the Iran debacle. Uh, I smell scallops wrapped in bacon and garlic shrimp permeating my desk top. Later, Commander.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Happy festivus TRD, or whatever fellow jews across the ocean celebrate when christmass fails to coincide with Chanuka.
Alas my optimism is nowdays reserved for domestic politics, in the Arab case I'm afraid even my semi-leftist notions tells me its a lost cause. It frustrates me to noe nd that the human dumpster known as Gaza sewers... Ahhh... I mean strip, is not showing even the slightest hint of critical thinking as for the course they pursue so stubburnly on their way to burn or rott away.
Gaza makes me wonder if in every single human society lies the potential for such avid self destruction.
Ize Lost says "happy Holidays". Stay safe, Young Man.

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Same to you and yours.
The bones here go to Grampy! Nice to see Eran drop in. As for the rest, I could care less. Nana's taking care of the Blofish;'s bone, so we won't see her. Poobah has a full Sheik's Turban and it's against his creed to socialize with the Infidel. I'm expecting the Veekster to make his vacation visit and blast away at the Iran debacle. Uh, I smell scallops wrapped in bacon and garlic shrimp permeating my desk top. Later, Commander.
Changed your user name, I see... I knew I was missing someone...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••