Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72746 Nov 16, 2013
Egypt TV fired its top rated comedy show host after his report of a new kind of democratic law . It goes like this, each new Egyptian President can serve only 2 terms. One term in office the other term in jail. No wonder Obummer does not like the Egyptians anymore. Good law for the current US administration.
Lets see how many US workers going to be fired from work cause Egypt is looking into purchasing weapons, aircraft and so on from Russia. The Saudis said that they are happy to pay the bill of billions and billions to the Russians.
Obummer thanks again for destroying the US as planned by you nice and easy cause the US public is mostly fucken blind and clueless.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72747 Nov 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Does it count if I'm with you 85%? Do I forward it to 85% of my friends? Well, you got it repeated 3-times right here. BTW, I like the red horseradish.
Repeated 3 times??? Dont see it.
I still dont see anyone in the opposition as the leading candidate,
how can you win. You must be in it to win it.
BTW, I like red horseradish too , and thats got to do what with what???
Bibi is going to China, I wonder why? Maybe he is going to declare that the the Chinese are one of the lost tribes of Israel. Its very logical otherwise why would we like that chinese food so much?
Fuck Obama, God Bless America.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72749 Nov 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeated 3 times??? Dont see it.
I still dont see anyone in the opposition as the leading candidate,
how can you win. You must be in it to win it.
BTW, I like red horseradish too , and thats got to do what with what???
Bibi is going to China, I wonder why? Maybe he is going to declare that the the Chinese are one of the lost tribes of Israel. Its very logical otherwise why would we like that chinese food so much?
Fuck Obama, God Bless America.
Yeah, my bad. It would have been repeated if I had replied to your post instead of mistakenly replying to YY. The horseradish makes sense in that context too.

Has it occurred to you that nobody is in it to win it because nobody knows how to do it any better? Everybody has an opinion but without a better plan they're just pissing up a rope. All you got is a negative attitude...I don't see it working any better. Just line 'em up on either side of the party line and stare each other down, right? That's an improvement?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72750 Nov 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my bad. It would have been repeated if I had replied to your post instead of mistakenly replying to YY. The horseradish makes sense in that context too.
Has it occurred to you that nobody is in it to win it because nobody knows how to do it any better? Everybody has an opinion but without a better plan they're just pissing up a rope. All you got is a negative attitude...I don't see it working any better. Just line 'em up on either side of the party line and stare each other down, right? That's an improvement?
I think the CIA and the NSA should be running the country. Not these panty waist scumbags put before the electorate to give the impression they will change things. Go CIA Go NSA and Fcuk the FBI

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72751 Nov 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the CIA and the NSA should be running the country. Not these panty waist scumbags put before the electorate to give the impression they will change things. Go CIA Go NSA and Fcuk the FBI
M'kay.

I just wish the people we elected actually did what they said to get our vote. In the absence of progress, I wish for a flush handle that allowed us to reduce terms of office to punish unproductive governance. At the very least someone should remind congress that their jobs are not that complicated..."This is a simple game...you throw the ball...you hit the ball...you catch the ball".

Just don't drop the ball.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72752 Nov 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Intimidated? No. I'll just exercise my line item veto and cherry pick the course of 2014. I know you guys want him gone but you'll have to wait until 2016 to de-Obama the White House.
What comes before ouch? That's Cheftell.
Hey, maybe we will get lucky with that date.......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72754 Nov 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, maybe we will get lucky with that date.......
The odds are more favorable for Powerball and Lee Harvey isn't available. Besides, I think the GOP will need every minute until the election to figure out a way to not fcuk it up again. Think it's bad now? How's it taste when you say "President Joe Biden" or "President Hillary Clinton"?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72756 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The odds are more favorable for Powerball and Lee Harvey isn't available. Besides, I think the GOP will need every minute until the election to figure out a way to not fcuk it up again. Think it's bad now? How's it taste when you say "President Joe Biden" or "President Hillary Clinton"?
Bite your fingers. If the elections were tomorrow, we'd have a chance. But, in a few years, we'll all have our Gov't Health Care I D's, 13 Million new voters and the economy will be booming due to all the loans the workers took to pay their taxes to support the "havenots". What a great country. This old man is satisfied he won't have to take another lap around that track.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72757 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The odds are more favorable for Powerball and Lee Harvey isn't available. Besides, I think the GOP will need every minute until the election to figure out a way to not fcuk it up again. Think it's bad now? How's it taste when you say "President Joe Biden" or "President Hillary Clinton"?
Hillary Cunton has a ring to it. Have you read that she's into women? Can you visualize her and Rosie O'Donnell? Had your breakfast yet? Sorry.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72758 Nov 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite your fingers. If the elections were tomorrow, we'd have a chance. But, in a few years, we'll all have our Gov't Health Care I D's, 13 Million new voters and the economy will be booming due to all the loans the workers took to pay their taxes to support the "havenots". What a great country. This old man is satisfied he won't have to take another lap around that track.
Y'know...for every complainer there's going to be a success story, for every failure there will be someone who hits a home run. Clearly you're no playa so why not just pay the $95 and tell the gummint to stick their almost-universal care where it's dark and moist?

Meanwhile, my taxes will be unchanged by the inclusion of a national insurance program because I'll no longer be supporting the lowly have-nots at the emergency room. Of course, there's no telling how it will balance with the future victims of poor nutrition since we've started taking the food (stamps) out of babies' mouths. How long do you suppose it will take until malnutrition related health problems overtake the supposed savings from cutting a benefit that effects mostly young mothers and their children?

Some day people will realize that we already pay the money and that our only real choice is in how it's spent. Meanwhile, we can make a game out of spotting the first baby with scurvy...fun huh?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72760 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know...for every complainer there's going to be a success story, for every failure there will be someone who hits a home run. Clearly you're no playa so why not just pay the $95 and tell the gummint to stick their almost-universal care where it's dark and moist?
Meanwhile, my taxes will be unchanged by the inclusion of a national insurance program because I'll no longer be supporting the lowly have-nots at the emergency room. Of course, there's no telling how it will balance with the future victims of poor nutrition since we've started taking the food (stamps) out of babies' mouths. How long do you suppose it will take until malnutrition related health problems overtake the supposed savings from cutting a benefit that effects mostly young mothers and their children?
Some day people will realize that we already pay the money and that our only real choice is in how it's spent. Meanwhile, we can make a game out of spotting the first baby with scurvy...fun huh?
I guess there are nutrients in Pork Rinds, Barb-B Cue Chips and Colt 45 Malt. Never thought about that. You're so smart and caring.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72761 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> supposed savings from cutting a benefit that effects mostly young mothers and their children?
Not smart enough to figure out it should be "affects" and NOT "effects" DUH

Far from perfect, sir nut job.

Location hidden

#72762 Nov 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Cunton has a ring to it. Have you read that she's into women?
I totally agree -- she's a shirt chaser!!! I knew that before Bill ever walked into the House of White! Why do you think he needed Monica? LOL How do they keep all these secrets under wraps? Corruption, payola, dishonesty ...... is your congressman on the take?

Location hidden

#72763 Nov 18, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You underestimate your ability to get under people's skins. Y'know, for such a zhithole, your girlfriend seems to visit central Florida an awful lot.
I was in North Myrtle Beach all last week. Was in FL in August and September -- that's enough for a while. Your vapors get to me. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72764 Nov 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in North Myrtle Beach all last week. Was in FL in August and September -- that's enough for a while. Your vapors get to me. ;)
Welcome back. Roopie was inquiring about you. He suggested that TRD and I were tag teaming you.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72765 Nov 18, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72766 Nov 18, 2013

Bob: "Hey Jim, did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?,

Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"

Bob: "No, the other one."

Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6?"

Jim: "Obama saying the avg family would save $2,500 on their premiums?"

Jim: "Forcing businesses to violate their religious beliefs by paying for drugs that abort the unborn?"

Jim: "Violating the rights and sanctity of our Churches?"

Jim: "Spending $634 million on a website that doesn't work?"

Jim: "Obama calling for an increase in our debt when he lambasted Bush for the very same thing?"

Jim: "Obama having NSA spy on 124 Billion Phone Calls in One Month?"

Jim: "Saddling our kids with $17 trillion in debt of which they can
never get out of and will not have as good a life as we have?"

Jim: "Bailing out Detroit after decades of corrupt Democratic management?"

Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"

Jim: "You mean voter fraud?"

Jim: "Intentionally trying to hurt Americans during the sequester?"

Jim: "Blocking veterans who secured our freedoms from their monuments
but giving the green light for Illegals to use Monument Mall?"

Jim: "Denying school kids the ability to tour the White House but still spending lavishly on his parties?"

Jim: "You mean Obama saying we can keep our insurance and doctors if we wanted to?"

Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Jim: "The NSA monitoring foreign diplomats?"

Jim: "You mean the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"

Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

Bob: "No the other one:.

Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Jim: "You mean Obama spending $3.7 Trillion on Welfare Over Last 5 Years"

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72767 Nov 18, 2013
Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Jim: "Millions of Americans losing their health care coverage?"

Jim: "Forcing Americans to include coverage in their insurance policies of items they do not want?"

Jim: "Ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Jim: "Denying Arizona the right to protect its borders?"

Jim: "Providing weapons to Syrian rebels many of whom apparently are Al Queda"

Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a

budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"

Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Jim: "The President using nearly $1 trillion dollars of stimulus money to fund his cronies?"

Bob: "No, the other one"

Jim: "You mean Fast & Furious?"

Jim:

"I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million

low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from

taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt

administration in American history?"

Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Location hidden

#72768 Nov 18, 2013
Uzi wrote:
I say it's 100% true -- why is it taking so long to impeach him?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72769 Nov 18, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess there are nutrients in Pork Rinds, Barb-B Cue Chips and Colt 45 Malt. Never thought about that. You're so smart and caring.
You too...we're all heart. Maybe the solution is government funded strainers while we're throwing the babies out with the bath water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinian President Against Jewish State Bill 26 min coyote 5
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 29 min greek 5
Flood leaves Gaza in ruins, UN declares state o... 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 7
French Parliament debates recognizing Palestine 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 119,288
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 6 hr Mandela 202
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 hr scirocco 37,659

Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE