Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72348 Oct 8, 2013
Very very peaceful religion this shit called islam. More proof:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/06/us-...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72350 Oct 8, 2013
I never gave the Commander credit for this excellent post. So good, in fact, it should be posted in perpetuity as long as this thread survives. As Bibi said, "Facts are stubborn things." I'm going to post it in all the Jew Hating threads.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72351 Oct 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I never gave the Commander credit for this excellent post. So good, in fact, it should be posted in perpetuity as long as this thread survives. As Bibi said, "Facts are stubborn things." I'm going to post it in all the Jew Hating threads.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
Spammer. Stop posting links...you're opening the door to every fool on Topix, cut and paste if you have to save time.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72352 Oct 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer. Stop posting links...you're opening the door to every fool on Topix, cut and paste if you have to save time.
Oh, me, Oh, My. You're a big boy and are quite capable of repelling boarders. Boo Fckg Hoo. Cut and pasting content is stealing and when you get to Heaven they won't let you in. I did it with Waleed's post and felt soooooo guilty. Go back to your crocheting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72353 Oct 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, me, Oh, My. You're a big boy and are quite capable of repelling boarders. Boo Fckg Hoo. Cut and pasting content is stealing and when you get to Heaven they won't let you in. I did it with Waleed's post and felt soooooo guilty. Go back to your crocheting.
At least Waleed's stuff is worth repeating.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72354 Oct 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At least Waleed's stuff is worth repeating.
Some people don't accept kudos very well. I do. Thanx.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72356 Oct 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I guess on a day when the only thing happening is Arabs blowing up other Arabs, the big story would turn out to be The Great Satan bringing another evil do-er to justice. I disagree with the Cartman look alike crack...they look just like Chinese and Cartman couldn't pull that one off.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Fcuk North Korea.
I can't believe that Lucas and Spielberg raped Indiana Jones. That borders on sacrilege. And that poor Storm Trooper. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72357 Oct 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that Lucas and Spielberg raped Indiana Jones. That borders on sacrilege. And that poor Storm Trooper. LMFAO
That's just the opinion of some young guys who are very talented filmmakers in their own right. Plenty of Indie fans will side against them but I think the points mentioned are valid. Up until the final movie, the plot line was totally within the realm of possibility. Now...not so much.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72359 Oct 9, 2013
Is it just me or wouldn't an Israeli endorsement ordinarily be the kiss of death for an Arab country?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/world/middl...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72361 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
Is it just me or wouldn't an Israeli endorsement ordinarily be the kiss of death for an Arab country?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/world/middl...
I would comment on this, but unfortunately I ran out of f*cks to give about the whole Egypt situation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72362 Oct 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I would comment on this, but unfortunately I ran out of f*cks to give about the whole Egypt situation.
I know exactly what you mean, look how quiet it's been around here lately. And it's not just here...all the comments on all the stories dealing with the Arab Spring countries show signs of apathy. It's as though the sticker shock has worn off and everyone is just over-saturated. Know what it means when fifty people die in clashes in Egypt? It's Monday.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72363 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what you mean, look how quiet it's been around here lately. And it's not just here...all the comments on all the stories dealing with the Arab Spring countries show signs of apathy. It's as though the sticker shock has worn off and everyone is just over-saturated. Know what it means when fifty people die in clashes in Egypt? It's Monday.
Are you angry, too?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/men-...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72364 Oct 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry, too?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/men-...
Yes, people keep asking me stupid questions. You?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72365 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, people keep asking me stupid questions. You?
Momma says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72366 Oct 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Momma says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
I would be able to understand any regret you may have acquired since you were cognizant for the procedure. I laugh at those jerks who are pissed at their parents for having it done before they even knew how to find their peckers. They (I) have no concept of what the difference feels like so I (they) should have no complaint.

Your calling may be to serve mankind by documenting your experience so these a-holes will know what they are or are not missing. We can call it your "special purpose".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72367 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I would be able to understand any regret you may have acquired since you were cognizant for the procedure. I laugh at those jerks who are pissed at their parents for having it done before they even knew how to find their peckers. They (I) have no concept of what the difference feels like so I (they) should have no complaint.
Your calling may be to serve mankind by documenting your experience so these a-holes will know what they are or are not missing. We can call it your "special purpose".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ymucqmjJs20XX
Personally? I was virgin until I had the procedure. Who wants a dog's dik? Arf Arf.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72368 Oct 10, 2013

NEWSFLASH!!!

Interesting Fact...
The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out Chicago, Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans , the United States is 4th from the Bottom for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States .
And all these cities are run by DEMOCRATS! Imagine that.
Does this tell you anything?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72369 Oct 10, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72370 Oct 10, 2013
Hamas top dog Khaled Meshal visits Erdogan in Ankara, calls for end of talks and renewal of armed jihad against Israel
Rapidly re-Islamizing Turkey continues to embrace the jihad against Israel. "Hamas leader calls for end to talks with Israel, urges armed struggle," by Jack Khoury for Haaretz, October 9 :

The head of the political wing of Hamas, Khaled Meshal, implicitly called on the Palestinian Authority Wednesday to cease peace negotiations with Israel immediately, claiming that continuing the talks would endanger the status of Jerusalem. Meshal, who is living in Qatar with other Hamas leaders, was in Ankara...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72371 Oct 10, 2013
Obama is the Muslim Bros President

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleeing civil war, thousands of Ukrainians take... 15 min Up yours and chee... 9
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Up yours and chee... 119,690
Liberals are tough on Israel and Christianity: ... 51 min Faith-Healer 78
Are Jews of Arab origins ? 53 min Faith-Healer 12
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade / Division 4 hr Israeli Armoured ... 0
Best Israeli Armoured Brigade , part 2 5 hr Israeli Armoured ... 0
More from around the web